Kidnapped Sex Slaves - Cover

Kidnapped Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In this adventure story, two American high school girls are kidnapped while traveling in Europe. A cruel German countess takes them to her castle to train them as sex slaves. Meanwhile, a tough American detective searches for, and attempts to free them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Needles   Caution  

Devon's third show had not been with Brigitte. Instead, wearing the same schoolgirl outfit, she'd been raped and ass fucked by a tall, muscular black man. The man had roughly stripped her, pushed her flat on the low stage and spread his weight on top of her. Then he'd roughly sodomized her as the men stood around and watched in amusement.

He had been so much bigger than her that he'd crushed her beneath his weight. His cock had been long and thick and had hurt badly as he'd pumped it in and out of her anal opening. What was worse, two men who'd been watching wouldn't let her leave when the show was over.

Instead, she'd had to lay there on her belly as first one, then the other, imitated the black man's efforts, coming down on her back and raping her little asshole with all their might. She hadn't liked that at all.

She'd been near where Amber was being stretched on the wheel, and had watched the man slapping her titties, and then the group of men who'd gathered around her. After that, Amber had been untied and led off, a full hour before she was supposed to be shifted.

After the two men had ass fucked her, she'd gone into the back for a shower and then changed into her little waitress outfit. She'd run into Brigitte along the way.

"Where did they take Amber?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"Amber. My friend Amber. She was on the wheel."

"Don't ask questions kid. It's none of your business." Brigitte frowned.

"I just wondered."

"They sold her, OK?"

"Sold her?"

"Yeah. Something wrong with that?"

"Well, it's just that... I won't get to see her anymore."

"Tough."

"But, who did they sell her to?"

"How should I know. Forget her and get your pussy out there on the floor." She shoved Devon towards the door.

She'd gone out as she was told. Before she even made it a dozen steps she was pulled down to the ground by a horrendously fat man. His fat belly had almost smothered her as she'd sucked him, then nearly crushed her as he fucked her.

When he was finished, she found her dress was ripped in several places and had to go back into the private area for a new one. There were two girls there, both younger than her. They'd both been here longer though. They were talking and at first she didn't pay much attention to them, then their words penetrated to her subconscious.

"... think it's a waste is all. Mistress should get rid of him."

"He pays a lot of money though." The other girl said. They were changing into their costumes for a show. They were to play sisters in a bed at night who started fucking each other.

"It's just that she was such a sweet little thing."

"Forget her."

"Well, it's just a shame is all. That man is really mean. He could beat up girls without killing them."

"He likes to kill girls, Brigitte says, especially jewish girls."

"Is Emma Jewish?"

"Uh, huh. I think so."

"So he's gonna kill her then? I still say that's a waste. She has a really pretty face and nice hair. It's not her fault she's little and flat."

"She's only about thirteen."

"I wasn't flat a thirteen."

"You were never flat." The other girl giggled.

"Are you talking about Emma Myers?" she asked. The two turned and one nodded.

"Yeah. You know her?"

"I saw her this morning in Mistress's quarters.

"Was she eating Mistress?" one of them giggled.

"Uh, huh. What's wrong with her?"

"She's been sold, silly."

"To that awful Gunther man."

"Is that bad?"

"Course it's bad, silly. Gunther beats up girls bad, an' when he wants to really really hurt them, he buys em'."

"Everyone knows from hearing the Mistress's and Masters talk that girls he buys get killed in awful ways."

"Mistress wouldn't allow that, would she?"

"Course she would."

"The girl is only untrained meat anyways."

"Huh?"

"Like you when you got here. She's not trained."

"Guess it would be a waste of time." the other said.

"Do all the girls that get sold get killed?" Devon asked, worriedly, thinking of Amber.

"No silly, most of em' don't anyway."

Later that day she was called up to see Mistress again. That happened often enough and she was always proud, knowing how jealous the other girls were. This time though there was another girl there.

The last time, Emma had been there and Mistress had had her and Emma suck each other. Emma hadn't been happy though, snivelling and crying a lot. She had been hoping to be alone with Mistress now and was unhappy to find this other girl.

The other girl was a slim redhead. Her eyes were wide and vacant, which Devon knew meant she was still on the drugs. She was new then, she realized. The girl was sitting in Freda's lap and Devon was instantly jealous. She walked over and knelt in front of Freda's chair as the woman caressed the redhead's small breasts.

"Isn't she sweet, Devon?"

"Yes, Mistress." Devon answered, dutifully. Slut, she thought.

"She's a pretty little thing, yes she is." Freda cooed, kissing the girl on the cheek. "Her name is Amy. She's from Ireland." She shifted the girl about so Amy was sitting with her back to Freda's chest, using the Mistress like a chair.

Freda had one arm around the girl's waist and the other was caressing her hair as she leaned back. Freda pulled her legs apart, which pulled the other girl's apart as well.

"Suck her off, Devon."

Devon pushed the girl's legs wider and pushed her face into her crotch, which was still tinged with red fur. She was resentful at having to lick this new girl, especially as she had all that hair that would get in her teeth. Still, there was no thought of disobeying.

She slurped her tongue up and down the girl's cunt slit, pumping it in and out as Freda continued to caress Amy's hair and face, eyeing her dazed eyes closely. Devon sought out Amy's clit and began to lick at it, her tongue whipping up and down and up and down in quick, rasping motions.

The girl began to stir, whining and jerking her legs and arms.

"Shhhhhh. You keep still, little one." Freda cooed. "You let Devon lick you good. It'll feel very nice."

Devon buried her face in the girl's muff, slurping ad licking and rubbing with her fingers. She pushed her finger in between the cuntlips and began rubbing it up and down the inside of the pussy lips. The girl groaned louder, humping up towards her face.

Devon pushed her finger deeper and deeper, until she came to an obstruction. She frowned, her concentration on licking the clitty. She pushed harder, stabbing her finger forward. Amy yelped, her cunt pushing and jerking hard as if she were in sudden pain. Devon's finger slid deep into her very tight cunt.

"Shit!" Freda cursed. She grabbed Devon's hair and twisted her hard around so the blonde yelped in pain, then flung her to the ground.

"What did you do you stupid cunt?!"

"I... I only licked her like you said, Mistress." Devon whined, holding her hair. Freda slid a finger into Amy's pink cunt and probed around. Her face was furious as she looked over at Devon.

"You fucking imbecile slut!!" she raged. "She was a virgin. Do you know how much her cherry was worth?" In fact, she wasn't really planning on auctioning the cherry, she had planned to save it as a novelty, and eventually take it herself, using her biggest strap-on dildo.

"I didn't tell you to stuff your dirty little finger up her cunt, you bitch!" she snarled. She shoved Amy aside and stood up, then kicked forward with her foot, slamming her boot hard into Devon's belly as the blonde knelt there.

Devon gave a low gasp as air shot out of her lungs and fell forward. Freda kicked her again, this time in the side, sending her rolling onto the floor on her back. Fred followed and as Devon twisted around frantically slammed her leather boot right up into Devon's cuntmound.

Devon shrieked with agony, her hands clutching her pussy as she rolled over several times and curled into a ball on her side. Freda stomped over next to her and slammed her boot heel down into Devon's right breast, mashing it against the floor and grinding her heel into it as Devon whined and sobbed and frantically tried to apologise.

There was a knock at the door and Franz entered. Freda kicked her in the belly once again and moved away to confront him. "What do you want?"

"Uh, just these for you to approve." he handed her some papers.

"You're mean." Devon said, clutching her wounded titty. Both of them turned and stared at her in surprise. Freda glared angrily.

"Looks like somebody needs some more training." Franz grinned.

It had been a long day's wait, but the men were finally here. The company had not been happy when he'd told them that the only way to get the girl out was a frontal assault. Fortunately, they'd had some influence with the federal German police.

Most of the men were therefore, policemen. Jack and two of his associates were to go in first and find Devon. They had twenty minutes, no more, then the place would be raided.

He didn't want to think about the headlines tomorrow. The press would have a field day with a castle filled with sex slaves and important industrialists an politicians. That wasn't his problem though. Right now, his problem was gettin in.

They couldn't bring their own weapons. Everyone passed through a metal detector at the entrance. That didn't matter though. They'd take guns from the guards when needed.

"I'm sick of this little slut anyway." Freda snarled.

"You want her retrained?"

"No. Put her with the bitches for torture. Maybe she'll come to learn some manners when her flesh is torn off by whips!"

Franz dragged her up by the hair and pulled a pair of cuffs from his pocket, clicking them around her wrists as he held them behind her. She moved back to the couch and sat down, lifting Amy and pulling her back across her lap again.

Devon whimpered as Franz shoved her out of the room and dragged her down the hall towards the stairs. "Too bad, bitch. Should have kept your mouth shut." he grinned. He took her to the first floor, then down the hall, away from the big hall where she'd worked that day.

They went down to the other end of the hall

It was child's play to enter the private area, after all, the guards were alert outside, but seemed to be distracted inside. They just followed one of the girls through the door when she went in to change.

"I don't think you're supposed to be here." she said.

"Forget about us." he said.

"Okay." she replied, promptly turning her back and walking away. Mark and Steve gazed after her in amazement, their eyes still bulging from the scenes in the room they'd passed through.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.