Kidnapped Sex Slaves - Cover

Kidnapped Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In this adventure story, two American high school girls are kidnapped while traveling in Europe. A cruel German countess takes them to her castle to train them as sex slaves. Meanwhile, a tough American detective searches for, and attempts to free them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Needles   Caution  

They moved through the various areas of the castle that were open to the clientele. Kruger led him to the specialty rooms, each done up in different modes. One was an ancient Aztec mode, where, he whispered, you actually could sacrifice a virgin if you wanted to pay enough.

"You mean dead?"

"Of course."

They went to the old roman room, where clients were clad in togas and the slave girls wandered around with grapes and wine. There was the Arabian room, with it's dusky slaves and the Greek room, which was filled with very young, very muscular men and boys for the pleasure of the clientele.

They then went into the largest room, which Kruger said was the main "lounge" and entertainment area. There were scores of girls here, some on the mats that were spread around, being fucked by men old enough to be their fathers, or grandfathers or more. There were girls bound in all manner of positions, and girls walking around carrying food and drink.

They stopped at a low stage where a pair of young teenagers were engaged in a wet and slurpy sixty-nine, then moved on to where another girl, one with very short blonde hair was standing by a wall, her wrists tied to thick ropes above her.

Her back was laced with scars and new cuts, many of which were still bleeding. Beside her was another girl, a brunette, similarly bound, who's back and chest were covered with cuts. "These are for testing the whips."

"What?"

"If you want a whip or cane or something, to beat a girl with, you may test them on these two. See?"

He lifted a short whip off the wall next to the girls and slashed it down against the brunette's already torn and bleeding right breast. The girl screamed weakly and wept. Kruger returned the whip to the wall, where there were dozens, scores of others.

They moved along and passed two girls with lovely asses bent over tables. Their legs were straight and spread wide, opening their holes for the use of passers by. Their heads protruded over the other end of the table so men could face fuck them.

"Are all the girl's pussys shaved?" he asked, intrigued.

"Pretty much. Most of us like it and it keeps them cleaner."

He led him along, passing other girls bound in place. There was a table, with girls spread out like a buffet. Each had her ass on the edge and her legs pulled back, ankles tied to the table to either side of their heads.

Kruger looked at his watch and smiled.

"Ahh," he said. "There's a show just starting. We don't want to miss it."

"What kind of show?"

"Come, hurry or we'll be late." He pulled Jack along until they joined a group of thirty or forty other men staring through a big window. There was a teenage girl in a small room not much bigger than a closet.

She was sitting on a table right underneath the window, her back to them. She was fully clothed, wearing a blue blouse and black mini skirt. Her blonde hair was a bit tangled, but quite soft and fluffy looking as it fell across her shoulders.

"It's one way glass." Kruger said, in an aside.

"Who is she?"

"Nobody. Someone they picked off a street somewhere and brought here drugged. She has no idea where she is or what she's doing here." he said, gleefully.

"What's going to happen to her?"

"Watch." he looked at his watch, impatiently.

Gretchen kicked her feet idly, wondering how long she'd be left here. She yawned tiredly and sighed. She'd been on her way home from cheerleading practice, and had just gotten off the bus when someone had grabbed her. She'd felt a sudden sharp pain in her arm, then nothing. She'd wakened here hours ago, terrified at first, banging on the door and walls.

She'd gradually calmed down but was still very frightened. Who had taken her and why? Her parents weren't wealthy. Perhaps it was terrorists, she thought, or maybe it was simply a mistake and she'd be released when they found out.

Then the door opened and two enormous men walked in. Her eyes opened in stunned amazement. Despite all the terrible things she'd imagined, two hulking, brutes wearing little more than bikini bathing trunks had not even entered her mind.

She jumped off the low table, backing against the far corner as they came forward. Both were very handsome men in their early twenties with thick shaggy hair. Their muscles bulged out everywhere, like they were body builders.

"Who are you?" she asked, fearfully. Neither answered.

"What do you want?" she pleaded. They both smiled and moved forward. They grabbed her, effortlessly fending off her attempts at resistance. In quick order, her clothes were stripped off her lithe young body, leaving her naked. They twisted her this way and that, as if posing her, then lifted her up onto the low table.

Jack watched in disgust, mixed with a strange excitement as the two big men positioned the young girl on the table before the window. Her sobs and screams came clearly through the speaker above the window as one of the men held her shoulders down and the other slowly pulled down his bikini.

Jack was impressed. The guy was really well hung. His long thick cock pointed straight out at the girl, who was blubbering in horror as she watched it. Her body thrashed uselessly as the man came up to the end of the table and pried her legs apart.

Then he slowly stuffed his cock down her pussy as she wailed and begged pathetically. He fucked her with very hard, brutal strokes, jerking her small body up and down on the table as he used her. Then he finished and pulled away.

He took the place of his friend at the other end of the table as the other got between her legs and sank his cock down her hole. The first man grabbed the girl's hair and tore at it viciously, then dropped his semi hard cock into her mouth. She had little choice but to begin sucking on it.

The second man hammered his cock into her pussy for long minutes before finishing. When he did, the first pulled free of her mouth and moved around again. He shoved the girl's legs far back, so the audience could clearly see him force his thick meat down into the squalling girl's anus.

Each of them took her several times. When they were through, several of the men moved to a door at the side of the window. This led to a hallway, Kruger explained, which gave into the little room. They could all enjoy raping the girl, now that she was broken in.

"What happens to her then?"

"Oh, she'll probably begin training then. When that's finished she'll be out here like these." He led him along the various girls. "Some of them are simply discarded of course."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, there's two such shows a day. They can't accommodate that many fresh meat here. Some of them are sold to other places, many shipped to the Middle east. Others are just released back onto the street."

"Isn't that dangerous?"

"Not really. Those ones were taken far from here and will be released back where they came from. Even if they complain to the police, there's nothing to link them here, and almost none of them complain. They're too embarrassed and afraid."

They wandered down the room, passing a pair of girls stretched out on their backs on a table. Their legs were split wide, tied tightly parallel to the edge of the table. An old black man stood in front of one, casually fucking her. There was a fat, middle aged woman in front of the other, one of the few women clients Jack had seen.

She held a simple heavy belt in her right hand and was determinedly whipping it down into the girl's cunt. The young redhead arched her back in agony, gasping in pain each time the belt landed. Her entire groin area was red with pain.

Beyond her was another of the little stages. A girl lay on her back alone, her legs spread as she fucked herself with a pair of dildos. She writhed and moaned as she pumped the dildos in and out of her pussy and anus.

They passed numerous chairs, piles of cushions, and thick mats, on which clients lounged watching shows or eating. All had female companions, some had several. Many rutted away in full view of those passing, unconcerned with being watched. One old man was sitting up, calmly reading a book as a girl sixty years younger than him sucked his cock, taking it deep into her throat as she bobbed her pretty face up and down.

A pair of girls were tied to a large stone pillar, their hands bound tightly together above their heads. Their backs smashed against the hard stone as two men whipped their naked breasts with canes. The cried in pain, trying helplessly to dodge the blows.

"Here's a nice one to start." Kruger said, stopping by a blonde girl who knelt on a small raised platform. She was on her hands and knees, her legs spread. Her ankles and wrists were tied tightly to the corners of the platform. Her ass was at the perfect height for a man to effortlessly fuck her.

"Take her. I'll take this one." He said, pointing to a younger girl hanging from her wrists, ass sticking out invitingly.

"I'm not here for that." Jack hissed, though he had been painfully aware of the bulge in his pants since the rape show.

"Well you'd better, otherwise they're going to get awfully suspicious. We don't get shy boys here, you know." Jack looked at the girl with obvious reservations.

"Look old man. She's had more fucks than you'll ever hope to. Just screw her and be done, then we can go and look at some more things." He unzipped his pants and took out his cock, pressing it against the other girl's anus. She moaned and turned her head around, winking invitingly.

The kneeling also turned around with an inviting smile, her eyes wide and bright. She wiggled her cheeks at him and shoved them higher. "Wanna fuck me, Master?" she asked.

"Want me to?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Master! I like being fucked!"

Jack slid his hand along her flanks, feeling the softness of her sweet young flesh. His hand slid along her inner thigh and over her bare pussy mound. The girl sighed with pleasure, pushing her cunt back at him. Jacks' cock pulsed furiously. What could it hurt, he thought.

He took out his cock, which was hot and hard and past ready, and placed the helmeted tip against the girl's slit. She moaned again and pushed back against him. His cock forced it's way past her pussy lips and into her tight little cunt sheath. He had intended to take her softly but found his excitement too great.

He drove his cock rod deep into her belly, making her squeal in pleasure as he filled up her pussy tube. At once, he began to rut against her, his cock slicing in and out of her sloppy wet hole. His hands continued to caress her soft ass flesh, then slowly made their way up her back and under her ribs to cup her hanging breasts.

He squeezed them tightly as his cock pounded into her hole. The girl was moaning desperately, humping back at him as she sought to increase the friction against her clitty. He stretched a hand down her belly, sliding it over her abdomen and then down to her cunt. His finger sought her clit and pushed down on it, forcing it against his rubbing shaft.

The girl went wild, gasping and grunting as her whole body shook and shuddered through a colossal orgasm. Jacks's cock rammed deep down to the base of her fuck-tunnel and gushed out a hot load of jism, spurting wad after wad as his nuts poured out their bubbling honey.

He sighed in relief and pulled his softening cock from between her thighs, patting her soft ass and squeezing it once as he did up his pants. Kruger finished fucking his girl in the ass, and pulled out, leaving her slumped in her chains. He wandered across to the girl Jack had just fucked and stuck his dirty cock in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.