Kidnapped Sex Slaves - Cover

Kidnapped Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In this adventure story, two American high school girls are kidnapped while traveling in Europe. A cruel German countess takes them to her castle to train them as sex slaves. Meanwhile, a tough American detective searches for, and attempts to free them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Needles   Caution  

Devon was lucky. Freda wanted her for something more than just a pain-toy. She had dismissed Amber as a brainless piece of fluff even before she had been brainwashed. She didn't consider the girl smart enough for anything else.

Devon though, showed promise. The girl was smart, and now, completely docile and under control. There were many possibilities for a girl like her. Freda ran a call girl network in several major cities and a sophisticated and smart looking girl like Devon would be very popular.

Likewise, she ran a porno system, where she used the girls to make movies. She felt Devon would be believable in a number of parts. Then again, the girls played many roles right here in the castle, pretending to be daughters, nieces, schoolgirls, nurses, sisters, etc. Devon would be a good actress, and extremely adaptable.

So she was kept from the most rabid clients, those who would mark up her flawless skin, and instead began her initiation in the main guest room, or the orgy room as some of the girls called it.

The immense room had once been the ballroom where nobility had danced and chatted, their behaviour oh so proper. Now it abounded in plants and rugs and obscene paintings and wall hangings. In the entrance was a life size sculpture of an incubus raping a human woman. The incubus's enormous cock somehow fitted into the girl's cunt, though no real woman could have lived with something that size inside her. The girl had an expression of rapturous delight on her face.

Water flowed from fountains and fake waterfalls. There was a huge round pool with sloping sides for the guest to lie in. The floors were piled with large, thick cushions and pads, and alcohol flowed almost as freely as the water.

The girls were plentiful and available. Some were bound in obscene positions, their holes available for use. Some were attached to machines of various kinds which could be activated for the amusement of the clientele.

Though few of the clients realized it, there was a kind of ranking to the girls. The highest ranking girls, those who had proved their intelligence and capability over the months or years. These were the ones who roamed freely, ready to drop into a client's lap at a smile and gesture, who would cuddle and coo, and whisper sweet things into their ears.

These girls knew how to laugh at the unfunny jokes, how to interpret the client's moods and act accordingly, in other words, how to best please the clients. These were the elite, the most valuable of Freda's harem.

Under them in terms of seniority, were the "waitresses" who carried drinks and little delicacies around. They also were available for use and were, often. Their conversation and judgment was not yet as smooth as the freely wandering girls, but they were trusted nonetheless.

Next in rank were the bound girls, the ones who were positioned for the clients use in pretty standard ways. Some were bent forward across a table with their legs spread, or on their backs, also with leg spread. Some hung from the ceiling in chains, their asses sticking out so their holes could be used. Some hung horizontally, chains attached to their limbs as well as going under their backs. Their legs were open and their head hung back, all holes ready.

The newest girls, those who knew nothing and were worth less, were the ones bound to the machines and devices, or those bound in place next to the whip and torture shelves. These girls were mostly runaways who had received little training from Freda and her helpers. They did what they were ordered to try and avoid pain.

At any given time, there were various "shows" going on, each on a separate little stage that was about seven feet square and rose a couple of feet off the floor. The girls in the shows were of the same rank as the waitresses, and in fact, alternated with the waitresses, switching from one task to the other every little while.

Devon was assigned as a showgirl/waitress as an introduction for her. Just in case she had any shred of lingering pride or shyness, she was to perform in three separate shows the first evening. After that she could begin waitressing.

Her first "show" was a simple lesbian thing. She was paired with an older woman named Brigitte, who looked to be in her late twenties. Freda introduced her and left her there. Brigitte was a french woman and had little time for chit chat.

"Listen carefully." she said. "I am the school teacher. Understand? I'm an aggressive bull dyke and you are the sweet shy schoolgirl. I will start fondling and kissing you and you are to resist like a shy little girl, backing away, keeping your eyes demurely down. Say nothing until we are having sex, then you can groan a lot. Understand?"

"Uhmm Yes, Brigitte."

"When I get tired of your shyness I'll get mad and rip your clothes off and start doing you. Just follow my lead then. I'll be cursing and yelling at you. Just do as I say. Understand?"

"Yes Brigitte."

Brigitte was dressed in a tight, but conservative dress, her hair curly brown done behind her in a tight bun. Devon wore a knee length checked skirt, a white blouse, navy blue blazer, white knee socks, and black flat shoes.

There was a school teacher's desk in the center of the little stage. A swivel chair was behind it. Devon was slightly nervous, worrying that she wouldn't do a good job and Freda would be disappointed and angry with her. She tried to remember everything Brigitte had said as the woman walked ahead of her to the stage and sat down behind the desk.

She mounted the two steps to the low stage and stood awkwardly next to Brigitte, who ignored her. The Frenchwoman pretended to be writing. She put her pen aside finally and looked up at Devon, her eyes scanning her body from toes to head.

She started to speak, but Devon had no idea what it was since it was in German. Her voice was silky and sweet as she talked though. Then she stood up, standing directly in front of Devon and looking down. Devon stepped back a step and Brigitte smiled.

Her hand reached out and slipped through Devon's hair, brushing it away from her face as she continued to talk. Then she moved around to stand next to her, putting her arm around Devon's shoulder. She turned her so the blonde was pushed against the edge of the desk.

Devon looked at her, then remembered and cast her eyes downward. As she did, she realized that a number of men had paused to watch. She ignored them, staring at the ground as she felt Brigitte's arm, the one over her shoulder, slide down and cup her breast through the blazer.

Again, she forgot what to do. Brigitte leaned over and nuzzled her throat with her mouth.

"Push my hand away." she hissed.

Devon responded at once, shoving the older woman's hand off her breast and shrugging the arm off. Brigitte slipped it around her waist then, and kissed her cheek. Devon turned her head away.

Then Brigitte's right hand slid beneath her blazer and cupped her breast again. She needed no instructions and pushed it away, folding her arms across her chest. Then Brigitte's hand fell to her knee, sliding up and down her leg, then going up beneath her skirt.

Devon started to push it away, but Brigitte abruptly started snarling at her. She jerked her hair, hard, making her cry out involuntarily. She was afraid that she'd done something wrong, but then remembered what Brigitte said about pretending to be mad.

Brigitte forced her hand right up into Devon's crotch, forcing the skirt up along with it. Devon's legs spread as the older woman pushed her back against the edge of the desk and she sought to retain her balance. Brigitte cupped her pussy and squeezed it tightly, still pulling back on her hair.

Devon whined in pain as the woman slipped her hand into her panties and squeezed her cunt harder still. She pulled the hand out and then let Devon's hair go. She had been beside her but now turned to face her, her body touching Devon's and still forcing her back against the desk.

She glared angrily and snarled again, her voice was very loud and nasty. She gripped the edges of Devon's blazer and yanked them open, pulling the jacket off her shoulders and letting it hang half on, half off, holding her arms. Her hands then went to Devon's blazer and ripped it open, tearing it completely open and then right off the blonde's body, leaving naked from the waist for she wore no bra.

Her hands went to the sides of Devon's head and held her tightly, then she kissed her, harshly, savagely, forcefully, her mouth mashing down against Devon's and her tongue shooting into her. She let go with one hand and slid it to her panties, tearing them off with a single ripping snap.

Now all of Devon's private parts were revealed to the audience. She didn't feel bothered by that. She was too busy concentrating on doing everything right. Consequently, she had no difficulty looking worried as Brigitte pressed her larger body against her and forced her back against the desk.

The older woman's fingers being pumping roughly in and out of Devon's pussy as her mouth came down on the blonde's once again. Then her hands were in Devon's hair and she was tugging the young blonde girl forward and forcing her down to her knees in front of her. Once Devon was on her knees, cowering meekly, Brigitte stood back and tore open the front of her dress, which slipped down her buxom body into a heap around her ankles.

She stepped out of them, naked, and gripped Devon's hair again, pulling her face into her pussy. Devon began licking energetically. Whenever she forgot to make any noise, Brigitte pulled sharply on her hair, causing her to moan and whimper into Brigitte's pussy.

Brigitte groaned loudly, rutting her pussy into Devon's mouth. She began to slump lower and lower, pushing Devon back until the blonde teen was flat on her back and Brigitte was squatting over her face, rubbing her wet pussy against Devon's lips as the girl ate her.

The end of the show came when Brigitte came, groaning and moaning loudly in orgasm, shaking her head wildly and humping furiously against Devon's face. Some of the watchers might have thought it was too theatrical, but Devon, who's face was buried with gushing cunt cream, knew better. Brigitte really had cum.

Freda pronounced herself satisfied with the little show, though she reminded Devon that it hadn't taken her much effort in her little role. Brigitte smiled worshipfully after Freda, proud that the woman had stopped to talk briefly to her. She then led Devon to a changing room to dress for the next show.

As they dressed, she casually revealed that she had been in the castle for over twenty-five years now. Freda gave her a nice birthday present every year, she said, proudly. As Devon learned, Freda's most effective girls... and boys, were not taken in their teens, but much earlier.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.