Kidnapped Sex Slaves - Cover

Kidnapped Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In this adventure story, two American high school girls are kidnapped while traveling in Europe. A cruel German countess takes them to her castle to train them as sex slaves. Meanwhile, a tough American detective searches for, and attempts to free them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Needles   Caution  

Devon gasped for breath as Franz finally pulled his long, fat cock up out of her throat and let the head rest on her lips. She sucked in great breathes of air, seeking to fill her lungs before the meaty prick pushed forward again. Then he moved, pushing the cockhead against the back of her mouth.

It popped through and down into her throat, making the elastic flesh bulge outward painfully as if she'd swallowed something too big, which in fact she had. It slid down her food pipe until the head actually passed out of her throat and into her upper chest, cramping and aching there.

She was on her knees, naked of course, as Franz stood above her, his arms folded across his massive chest. Her wrists were bound tight behind her and a tight leather band circled her chest just below her tits, drawing her arms in tight against her sides.

Two thick rubber bands, like elastics, circled her tits, cutting the fleshy meat in half, making them bulge outward like mushrooms, the skin taut and tight, the nipples pointing out sharply.

Another band circled her waist, hanging low. From it descended a leather strap, which came down between her legs, cinching up tight between her pussy lips and fastening to the belt behind her. The belt was pinching and squeezing her pussy lips harshly, spreading them apart and crushing her tender flesh between them.

Her guts cramped around two ten inch long, thick rubber dildos stuffed into her cunt and rectum, and held up inside her by the belt. The dildos were in two parts, the upper part of the dildo, and the lower part. A number of tiny, but very powerful batteries were in the base of each dildo and their energy caused the two parts rotated in opposite direction.

In addition the very tip of the dildos was metal, and the power sparked through it into her body every few seconds, each time setting off a tiny explosion of pain inside her tormented body.

Franz pushed his cock down into her until his balls rested against her jaw. He didn't need to hold her in place for Freda stood behind her, her riding crop ready if the girl tried to avoid the throat fucking or didn't work hard enough.

Devon's back and buttocks already bore evidence of Freda's impatience. Time was money, and her clients liked their playthings obedient and submissive. She cracked the malleable rubber down across Devon's ass again, making the girl moan around the cock stuffing her throat and jerk forward, knocking her glasses askew on Franz's belly.

Freda had decided to keep the glasses for her. They added to her intellectual look and would make her quite popular. She herself found the girl adorable, and had used her tongue a dozen times in the past several days.

During that time Devon had not slept more than two hours at a time. Her brain was foggy and confused, her actions slow and jerky, and her thinking processes derailed without the aide of the drug. She still was given some of it, but not much. It wasn't needed.

She was making progress, and if it wasn't as fast as her little friend, well, that was to be expected. She lashed her ass again twice, the crop leaving angry red marks on the pretty little buttocks. Devon began fucking her mouth and throat on Franz's cock and Freda smiled in satisfaction.

Many men liked to face fuck, and some preferred it if the female did all the work. Devon's mouth, in fact her head, moved back and forth, up and down, sliding her throat tube up and down around Franz's penis. Her tongue writhed and wriggled around against the portion of the cock in her mouth, and whipped at the end of the prick whenever it popped free of her throat.

Franz's eyes closed and he groaned low, his body began to shake and he seized control of the girl's head, slamming his cock into her to the hilt. He rapidly fucked her throat until finally slowing down and sighing with pleasure.

His cock pulled out of her mouth and hung semi-flaccid between his legs as he looked apologetically at Freda. She frowned in irritation and moved back, tossing the crop on a table. She picked up a strap on dildo and pulled it into place, fastening it firmly at her crotch, then she sat down on a small chair and beckoned the girl over.

Devon had finally learned that once on her knees she could not rise without specific permission. She half fell, half rolled down onto her belly on the floor and then wriggled like a snake across the cold stone to reach the foot of Freda's chair.

She kissed Freda's ankle, then began licking it.

"Get up, dog." Devon whimpered and wobbled to her feet in front of her. Freda unsnapped the rubber band hanging from the belt and pulled it free from between her raw, chafed cuntlips. Devon whimpered in pain, but stood unmoving as Freda's fingers fished around just inside her pussy and seized the end of the dildo, sliding it out of her and placing it on a table beside her chair.

Devon couldn't help a groan of relief as her cunt was finally freed of the dildo, which had been up inside her for hours now. Freda fisted her own rubber cock up and smiled.

"Come and show me how you fuck me, dog."

Devon sighed, blinked her eyes, swayed slightly, then walked forward, pulling her legs apart to straddle Freda's chair.

She squatted and tried to feel the tip of the rubber schlong with her bare pussy lips. She bumped down a couple of times before it centered on her hole, then she slowly slid down, engulfing it with her sweating aching cunt-tube, letting it slide up inside her belly until her buttocks rested on Freda's thighs.

She rubbed her sore, unnaturally swollen breasts against Freda's chest and face as the woman nipped and chewed at her flesh. She achingly pushed herself upward, feeling the dry rubber pull at her cunt as she tore herself free.

She rose until the cock was just inside her, then slid downward again, repeating this as Freda fondled her behind, sucked and bit on her breasts and nipples and rubbed her hands over her buttocks. Her eyes were dull slits behind her glasses, and mouth hung slackly.

The dildo up her ass started to slide out finally. Franz watched with a smirk and when it was half out, he gripped it and started to rapidly pump it in and out of Devon's sore, ruptured asshole. Devon whimpered but continued to slowly pull herself up and down on Freda's hard rubber cock.

"Good dog." Freda said.

She bent her back as Franz stuffed the dildo high in her anus once again, and moved to another table. Devon almost lay on her back, her feet hooked against the legs of the chair, and her cunt still locked on Freda's dildo.

Her body bowed back as her head hung down over Freda's knees. Her round tit skin became even tighter around her meat. Freda rubbed her hand over them, then took the needle from Franz. She pinched one of the girl's nipples, pulling it up hard, then jabbed the needle through it.

Devon gasped and wept with pain as the needle pierced her nipple and came out the other side. Franz knelt beside the chair, his fist in her hair, holding her head down. Freda rubbed the needle back and forth, as if fucking her nipple. Then she pulled it out and took a gold ring from Franz, sliding it into the new hole.

She pinched Devon's other nipple then, and stabbed the needle through it. A second ring was placed on her body as Freda smiled and rubbed her hands over them.

"Now we look pretty. Don't we?" she smiled, pulling Devon upright and hugging her against herself. She caressed Devon's hair as the girl wept over her shoulder.

"Now now. You must remember that you are here to serve." she stressed the last word, as the recording had been doing for days now. "You must be obedient." she said.


Amber's eyes were half open slits as she hung from the chains like a sack of meat. Gunther sniffed in anger and pulled his arm down. The girl's back was already a bleeding mess.

Still, he was dissatisfied. A professional, he knew that the cuts were all very thin and shallow, and would stop bleeding within minutes once he stopped. Within a few days there'd be no sign that the girl was every whipped at all. He didn't like that. That was why he preferred the big bull whip.

It left deep, ugly scars that only surgery could correct, and nobody would waste that kind of money on these sluts. It was too bad that scarred whores were worth less, he thought. If he wanted to use one up with the bull whip he had to purchase her, and he had to conserve his funds for the jew-bitches.

Still, he was pleased as well as angry. This slut was well trained. It screamed nicely when he beat it, and then orgasmed, leaving him with the feeling of true power and strength. He moved around in front of her, contemplating her still unmarked front, and those big, soft breasts.

The girl didn't even look at him. Her eyes were unfocused and glazed as she stared at nothing. Her flesh glistened wetly in the reflected overhead light. He put down the cat for a moment, wanting something harder than it's thin leather tendrils for those shining mammaries.

He pulled a special little ping pong paddle from the wall. The paddle had been thickened. The rubber coatings had been removed and the wood polished and lacquered until it shone. He smacked it against his thigh as he approached her, then raised it and brought it down flat against her right tit.

The heavy wood cracked against the soft meat with a loud smacking sound, crushing the melon and leaving it bouncing and jiggling as he brought the thing back. The girl howled and jerked in her chains, her legs dancing and flopping in vain as her tit went red, then white, then red.

He hit it again, and again, and again, and again, watching the flesh bounce and jiggle and change colors, almost giggling with delight. The girl screamed relentlessly, her body thrashing and jerking insanely as he beat her tit.

He stopped and then refocused his aim on her left tit. He waited briefly, enjoying the sight of the two twin mammaries, one white, the other red. Then he began again, working this one into a blinding oozing mass of tortured nerves and aching, throbbing pain.

During the midst of the beating, the girl came again, her whinings becoming truly agonized as her eyes rolled back in her head. She bent her head way back, either deliberately, or unconsciously pushing her tits out at him as he slapped the paddle down against them both.

He dropped the paddle, lifting the girl's legs and stuffing his cock inside her. She grunted and groaned and drooled on his chest as his steel fingers dug into her ass cheeks and his cock slammed repeatedly up her fuck-hole. He bit down hard on her throat, only just barely restraining himself from biting hard enough to cause real damage.

His cock was being sucked and squeezed voraciously by her spasming twitching pussy slit. He thrust into her repeatedly, his cock sawing across her clit and sending her into yet another orgasm. He held himself high in her belly as his sperm gushed up into her.

When she had drained him, he finally relaxed, pulling his cock out of her and letting her legs fall again. He was tired now. He glanced at his watch. Almost lunch time. He rolled a little cart over next to the girl, then pulled wires from it, fastening one to each of the rings piercing her body.

He clipped her ankle bracelets to chains coming out of the floor, holding them spread wide so the girl hung in an X shape. Finally he turned on the machine and went into the bathroom to shower. Even over the water he could hear her sudden screams and shrieks as the high voltage electricity shot into her body.

It was not a continuous stream, alternating a low, gentle buzz with short, sharp, sudden stabbing jolts of much higher power. Gunther finished the shower, dried himself and did his hair, then dressed and went back into the room. The machine was on one of it's low voltage swings.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.