Kidnapped Sex Slaves - Cover

Kidnapped Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In this adventure story, two American high school girls are kidnapped while traveling in Europe. A cruel German countess takes them to her castle to train them as sex slaves. Meanwhile, a tough American detective searches for, and attempts to free them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Needles   Caution  

It was midnight. Jack moved like a shadow across the road and into the garden alongside the barmaid's home. He stopped, his eyes glancing from side to side. He waited as minutes passed. Nothing. He slunk along the wall and probed at windows, then slid to his knees by a basement window.

It pushed open easily. He took out his knife and cut the screen free, then slid through the window and fell lightly to the floor, landing in a crouch. He didn't move, looking around with the night vision infra-red glasses. Nobody was here.

He eased the window closed and crept up the stairs, stopping at the top to listen. Again there was nothing. The door eased open a crack and he looked through. Nothing. He moved through the small kitchen and out into the living room/dining room. The girl wasn't there.

Upstairs then, he thought. He moved quietly up them and looked around in the small, narrow hall. There were three doors, one of which was open and showed the bathroom. The other two doors were closed. One was on his right, the other on his left.

The door on his left showed a small crack of light from beneath the door. Not so on his left. He moved to the door on his left and slowly turned the knob. It wasn't locked and the door opened inward. He looked through into a small bedroom. There was a narrow bed in the center of the room and a woman slept soundly in it.

He closed the door and moved back to the other side of the hall, where the door showed a light. Patience is a virtue, he told himself. He went back downstairs and waited. An hour later, he moved back to the door. The light was off. He eased it open and went inside.

The room was bright enough for his eyes, being lit from a streetlight near the open window. The woman was asleep in her bed. Jack moved next to the bed, taking out a small loop of rope from his jacket. The barmaid slept on her side, with her hands within a foot or so of each other.

He slid the loop around one hand, then gently lifted the other hand and brought it closer, looping the rope around it. Suddenly he jerked the rope tight, shoving his hand over her mouth as he bound her wrists together and pulled the rope up above her head, wrapping it several times around the bedpost.

"Now we can talk." He whispered, grinning at the wide eyed woman. She struggled briefly, but realized she could do nothing and settled down, her eyes still wide and fearful. She slept in the nude, and the sheets had slid down over her breasts to her stomach as she had struggled.

He took a moment to appreciate their bountiful size and fleshy roundness before his eyes slid down her smooth, white stomach to the edge of the covers just below her belly button. He sat down on the bed and lit a cigarette, blowing the smoke towards the window. The girl stared at him, now and then jerking her hands against the rope holding them in place.

She looked to be around twenty or so, and had short, straight brown hair, falling around her round face. Bangs fell just above the eyes. Her nose was slightly too sharp, but her body, from what he could see above the covers was lush and firm.

"Now then. I want you to tell me everything you know about those two missing girls."

She stared up at him, unmoving. Jack slipped some bills out of his jacket. They were hundred dollar bills, as the girl could clearly see. He laid one down on her belly, then laid another next to it, and a third next to that.

"It can be very profitable for you to cooperate, my dear. Nobody knows I'm here. Nobody will see me leave." He placed a fourth bill on her chest, between her round breasts. He flicked a fifth under her nose, then slid it teasingly back and forth across her right nipple before placing it on her breast.

"On the other hand... " He pulled a long, ugly looking knife from his sleeve and held it up before her eyes. It was thin and razor sharp. He slid the cold metal over her left nipple, not deep enough to cut, then upended the knife, letting the tip stand against her nipple.

The weight of the knife pressed down on the tender little piece of flesh, sticking the sharp point into her skin as she moaned fearfully. "So you see, the most logical thing for you to do, is to come clean for me. Tell me what I want to know, and we'll both be better off for the experience."

He held the knife just under her nose as he pulled his hand away from her mouth. "Talk to me." he said.

"I don't know anything." she whined.

"That's not what I want to hear." he said, his voice a cold hiss. He placed a bill over her left breast and another on her forehead. "Don't be a foolish child." he advised her. "Tell me what I want to know."

"Money is not good to me if I'm dead." she gulped. "True. But death is a far off possibility, unless off course..." he slid the knife against her throat, "you irritate me too much."

She swallowed nervously as her eyes tried to follow the knife. "You won't hurt me." she said. "You're some kind of policeman."

"I assure you I am not a policeman... Heidi." he said, catching the name from the tag on her uniform blouse, which was hanging on a bedpost. "I'm not even a German."

"You don't frighten me." she said.

"Don't I?"

He pulled the edge of the blanket down, tossing it aside to reveal her nudity completely. The knife slid along her flesh between her breasts, sliding down to her crotch.

"I have killed a large number of people, sweetheart." he said. He slowly and carefully, began to shave the top of her brown pubic thatch. Heidi held still, fearing he would cut her badly if she jerked aside. He scraped away at her cunt fur, getting closer and closer to her slit.

"I don't know anything!" she whined, her eyes following the knife.

"Try to remember something. I'm sure you have a very good memory." He shaved lower. Now she had only a tiny line of hair above her slit. Jack pulled her right leg wide and poked her left thigh with the tip of the knife, forcing her to spread wide.

"Wider." he said, very calmly. He poked her thigh again, and she winced, pulling her leg apart even more, so the thigh tendons stretched painfully. He began to shave alongside her slit with the knife, humming softly.

"Please." she gasped. "I know nothing."

"Don't believe you." he said, distractedly.

His fingers pushed down on her flesh, easing it aside as the knife scraped continuously. He moved it over her cuntslit, pulling at individual hairs. He began to pull the hairs up, then cut them one by one. "Come now, my dear. Think of something." he said, cutting another long hair.

"When I run out of hair, I'm going to have to start on skin." he said, cutting another few hairs. She only had a few left. Then they were gone and her cunt was almost entirely bare. Only stubble remained. He slid the tip of the knife against her cunt slit and lightly moved it up and down between her pussy lips.

"I'm losing my patience he said, sliding the sharp edged knife just inside her pussy.

"I... I may have seen them." she gasped.

"Uh hummmm." he said, sliding his fingers into her slit and spreading her cunt lips. He searched upward and found her clitty, then pulled on it, sliding the edge of the knife against it.

"Now the thing about this is," he said. "That many countries, such as those in Africa and the Middle-east, perform clitorectomies on females so they can't become sluts. It won't kill you, but it will make any further sex for you rather unenjoyable." He slid the knife against her stretched clitty and her eyes bugged out in terror.

"Don't! Don't! I'll tell you!"

"Excellent." he gazed up at her expectantly.

"Please, take it away." she whispered.

"Well, for now." he pulled the knife away and let go of her clit.

"I... I saw them that day."

"In your Cafe?"

She nodded.

"What were they doing in there?"

"They came in for a drink."

"And who were they with?"

"They came in alone. They... they met a woman there."

"Who was she?"

"I don't know."

He tsked and shook his head, reaching between her pussy lips for her clit again. His fingers isolated it and pulled up on it as she hissed with fear. "Please! I don't know who she is!"

"Then why wouldn't you tell the police? Why would you be afraid of telling me? You know a lot my sweet and I'm going to get it from you one way or another." He slid the sharp knife against her clitty and she whimpered in fear.

"It was the Countess Schimmler!"

"I see. And who is the Countess Schimmler?"

"She... she lives in the castle north of town. She owns much of Rohlburghe."

"What does she do up there?"

"We don't know, but she has many many visitors. They are powerful men with bodyguards. People don't talk about them. If they do, they get fired and evicted. They have to leave town. If they cause trouble, they disappear."

"To where?"

"Nobody knows. They just disappear."

"I see."

"So nobody knows what she does up there, yet everyone is afraid of her?"

"Sometimes... sometimes we hear things, if we are near the castle and the wind is right."

"What things?"

"Screaming, terrible screaming."

"Why don't the police do anything?"

"About what? Anyway, the police are all owned by the Countess. The Chief is one of her most frequent visitors."

Jack had been unconsciously rubbing his fingers together against her clit as she spoke. Neither of them had really noticed, she because of her fear and he because he was listening intently to her story with one ear and listening for any sound of approaching danger with the other.

He noticed just then what he was doing, and noticed also that his fingers were wet, not from any blood he'd drawn, but with a silky, oily wetness that came from only one place. He said nothing, continuing to rub her clitty as she lay spread out before him.

"What does this Countess look like?"

"She is very tall. Very strong." She gasped. "She has very short blonde hair, though it is not her true color."

"How long has she lived here?"

"Several years ago she came here and purchased the castle from the Baron de Sovnen."

"And she's been getting these... visits since then?"

"At first there were only craftsmen. She brought them from outside the town and they would speak to nobody. Then the visitors started coming. It is dangerous to speak of them."

"Where did these craftsmen come from?"

"From Stuttgartde."

"What company?"

"I do not know."

"And they said nothing about what they did there?" He rubbed a little harder on her clitty and Heidi sighed inaudibly. "Noo. They would not talk with us at all."

"Does the Countess have guards at her castle?"

"Yessss." Heidi gulped, spreading her legs slightly wider. "She has many guards. They have... they have machine-guns." she gasped.

Jack slid a finger teasingly against her slit and eased the tip in between them, then slid it slowly up an down between her wet pussy lips as he continued to manipulate her clitty.

"How many people are at the castle now?"

"I... I don't uhhhh... knoooowww." she moaned.

"Have you heard of any other girls disappearing around here?" He pushed his fingertip into her cunt-tube proper, sliding it in to the first joint, then the second. "A... a... few." she whined.

"Often?"

"Nooooooo."

"Who were they? Local?"

"Nooooo. Always... always foreigners."

"How many?"

"I... I don't... maybe five or six."

"Young, old, rich?"

"Young, very young, teenagers, always very very pretty ones."

"I see." His finger was deep into her cunt-hole, buried to the knuckle. Her insides were hot and slick, tugging at his finger as he slowly eased it in and out. He pushed another finger in beside the first, hooking them upwards and sliding them back and forth so they rubbed against the bottom of her clit.

Her breath was short and ragged as her eyes shifted from his face to her groin. Jack slid his other hand up her belly to her left breast, letting it lie atop the round swelling meat, feeling it rise and fall, feeling her sharp, pointed nipple press into his palm, feeling her heart hammering in her chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.