Kidnapped Sex Slaves - Cover

Kidnapped Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In this adventure story, two American high school girls are kidnapped while traveling in Europe. A cruel German countess takes them to her castle to train them as sex slaves. Meanwhile, a tough American detective searches for, and attempts to free them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Needles   Caution  

Jack Martin stepped off the plane as calmly and easily as if he were a businessman here for a simple meeting, which was his very well learned cover. He answered all the questions with a friendly, but not too friendly smile, then took his two bags and walked out to the parking lot.

There he opened the trunk of a dark blue Audi, tossing his bags in to either side of another bag already there. He looked around once, then unzipped the bag and checked. Everything was as it should be. He pulled out a holster and a small nine millimetre automatic and slid them under his blazer, then slammed the trunk.

He unlocked the driver's door, got in and started the engine. Still nothing. If anything were going to happen, it would happen, it would happen now. He stepped on the gas, pulling smoothly out of the parking space and driving to the exit.

He opened his briefcase and took a pair of small colour pictures from the sleeve, lowering the car's visor and clipping them to the inside. Not ten minutes would pass that he wouldn't look at them, not until he knew those faces as well as he knew his own.

He drove for several miles, watching carefully for tails. Finally, he turned off the road and pulled over. It took half an hour to be reasonably sure there were no bugs in the car, and to change the licence from the rental company one to another more common plate that belonged on the bumper of another Audi, one who's owner wouldn't notice the change for months, if then.

He started up again and drove toward the Autobahn, then turned north and stepped on the gas. A minute later he was in the fast lane, doing a hundred and fifty as he raced towards Rolburghe. It was, he thought, good to be able to get a car up to speed again. He let loose a brief curse for the fifty five mile an hour American freeways as the countryside whizzed by.

It was hardly Martin's first encounter with the high speed autobahns. He'd spent ten years in Germany first in special forces, then attached to the US Army's Delta force. He'd retired at thirty- five and found a much more prosperous employer, one who was willing to pay for the knowledge and skills the army had taught him.

He didn't know the name of the company, if it was indeed a company. His instructions came over a phone, a computer, or through the mail. His checks were deposited promptly in his Swiss bank account. Everything he needed was placed neatly for him, such as now, in the trunk.

Whoever he worked for was extremely competent. The information was good. Responses to queries was near immediate, and help was despatched on request. His last case, he'd worked with four other "employees" like himself. Two had come from the British SAS, one from Germany's G-19, and one from the US navy SEALS. Quality guys, all of them.

This one he was working alone, at least so far. It was a simple case, find a girl, or find who'd killed her. Of course, if it turned out some wacko had raped her and her friend, then strangled them both and left them in a shallow ditch somewhere, his work was going to be cut out for him.

Random killings were work for crime labs and scores of detectives. The "company" apparently didn't believe this to be the case. That meant white slavery, a slight, but real problem in Europe. He hoped the girls hadn't been shipped to the middle-east. The hundred and twenty degree heat always put him on edge.

He turned off the Autobahn and drove east onto a provincial roadway. A sign pointed ahead to Rolburghe twenty miles distant. According to the information provided him, the two teenagers had gone out for a tour of the town and simply disappeared. Nobody reported seeing them at all, after they'd left their hotel.

Rolburghe appeared in his windshield and he eyed it closely as he approached. It was a middle sized town, population officially pegged at fourteen thousand. It was too small for the girls to disappear into without a trace. Someone had seen something.

He knew people who would say nothing to the police, would be much more amenable to him, one way or the other. He parked in front of the hotel, the same one the girls had stayed at, then got out, carrying his briefcase as a porter rushed forward.


"W... w... water..." Devon whispered, her voice cracked and weak. Franz looked down calmly, eyeing her as he would a laboratory experiment, with interest, but not care or worry. He drew back his hand and slapped her face hard, bringing a grunt, and a low moan.

At once he clicked on the vibrators and pressed them against her clitty, rubbing them back and forth. With practised ease, he shifted his grip, holding both with one hand while he slowly, but forcefully stuffed the thick girth of a dildo into the girl's honeyed pussy.

The girl moaned, her ass sliding from side to side on the bed. She began puffing air through her nose furiously, as if hyperventilating. Her cunt shot up to jam itself on the dildo. Franz held it buried inside her for long seconds, then slid it back out and pulled the vibrators away.

The girl collapsed, knowing she'd get no more stimuli. It had been more than three days since she'd slept now. He and Freda and Marc, as well as a couple of other trusted assistants, had fondled and abused and manipulated the young woman's body hour after hour after hour, until now she was a raw mass of burning nerve endings.

It was, he knew, almost time. Just as he glanced at the clock the door opened and Freda strode through. She was wearing thigh high leather boots with six inch heels sharp enough to stab through wood. Her hands and forearms were covered by leather gloves that reached almost to her elbows. She wore a leather g-string and a tight leather corset that pushed her breasts up and out, displaying them to their best advantage. Their nipples stood out stiffly, like little erasers.

She stopped next to the bed, looking down at the exhausted girl. She held a riding crop in her hands, slapping it against her gloved palm.

"Untie her." she directed. Franz freed the girl's ankles, then her wrists. She didn't move much though.

"Devon. Come here." she said. Her voice was low, but stern. Devon's eyes blinked wearily. "Devon. Come here."

Devon shifted slightly, drawing her arms down from above her and pushing half heartedly on the mattress. She rose a foot, then fell back. Freda tossed the crop to Franz, who stood by the bed. Freda herself stood, arms folded a dozen paces away.

"Devon. Come here. Obey." she said, her voice rising on the last word. Franz raised the crop and brought it whistling through the air, slashing down directly across Devon's right breast.

The girl screamed, her hands cupping her wounded flesh as she curled up and rolled to her side towards the edge of the bed. "Devon. Come here." Freda said. "Obey!" Devon pushed her legs off the mattress and dropped to her knees on the rug. She slowly pulled herself to her feet, her hands still cupping her tit as she whimpered in pain. "Come here." Devon started forward, then dropped weakly to her knees. "Obey!" Franz slashed the crop down on her back. Devon jackknifed, almost falling onto her back as she sought to grab her back and howled in pain. Franz slashed down again, the crop cracking against her right tit again. Again she screamed, cupping her tit as she knelt, curled up in a ball on the rug. "Devon. Come here." Freda said, remorselessly. Devon's chest was racked by great heaving sobs. She crawled across towards Freda as Franz walked slowly behind her. "You must obey me, Devon. You must always obey us." Freda said, sternly.

Devon stopped a foot or so in front of her and tried to rise. "Stay on your knees." Freda ordered. She lifted her right foot and placed it on the girl's shoulder, forcing her face down against the floor. "Obey." she said, shoving hard, mashing the pretty face into the floor.

She pulled her foot free, then slid it under Devon's face. "Clean my boot, little one. Clean my boot with your tongue." She ordered.

"Clean it." she repeated. "Obey." Franz brought the crop down hard across Devon's ass cheeks. The shaking blonde screamed again, jerking forward so her head rammed into Freda's boots.

"Lick my boots, dog!" Freda snarled. "Obey!"

She held her boot against Devon's face and the girl quickly started licking on the ankle. Freda watched patiently as the girl ran her tongue all around the ankle and then down around the heel of the shiny leather.

"Good girl." she said, smiling. Franz pushed over a chair for her and she sat, crossing her legs. She held her top foot up so Devon could lick the bottom of the boot, her tongue dry and rasping harshly on the leather. "Stop." Devon stopped licking. "Lick my pussy, dog." Devon had to almost climb up the legs of the chair, leaning weakly against it as she pushed her face between Freda's spread legs and began to lick at her cunt meat. Her tongue was dry and as such moved harshly against the woman's clit, making her sigh with delight.

Her pussy juice began to ooze out between her naked cunt-lips and Devon lapped it up quickly, glad of any moisture now. She jammed her tongue in between the pussy lips, sucking to get more of the cunt juice into her.

"Ahhhhh... Good giiiiirrrrlllll." Freda moaned, her cunt pushing out against Devon's face. She slid her hand beneath the teenager and cupped her quivering breast, squeezing lightly. Devon moaned and whimpered, her tongue driving in and out of the bald cunt-lips.

The door opened and Marc came in, leading Amber behind him. She crawled on her hands and knees, her ass wiggling from side to side as she moved. He held a leash which was attached to a thick, studded leather collar around her throat.

Her eyes were wide and vacant as Marc pulled her in and ordered her to kneel a few feet away. She watched Devon sucking at Freda's cunt and whimpered a little, but made no movement. Freda groaned and slumped in her seat. She brought her feet up and placed them on Devon's shoulders as the girl continued to eat her out.

"You." Franz said, pointing to Amber. "Get behind her and eat her cunt."

Amber fell forward onto her hands and quickly crawled around behind Devon, sticking her face in the other kneeling girl's crotch as if she were a dog. She put her hands on Devon's ass cheeks and began to lick at her cunt.

Devon gurgled and spread her legs, opening her cunt as Amber's tongue began to rasp up and down the slit. Amber pulled the cunt-lips apart and shoved her face in between, slurping and sucking and blowing. She moved up onto Devon's clit and began to rasp and drill her tongue on it.

Devon's own tonguing heated up as sexual energy flowed into her body. She shook and trembled as her cunt began to vibrate with high tension sexual electricity. She felt her belly heaving and churning and her entire body began to burn with a terrible, desperate need.

Her tongue was a swirling, shaking, dancing snake as she jerked and trembled against Freda's cunt. She felt her body burning hotter and hotter, and waited with ever increasing tension for that wonderful pleasure to be abruptly yanked away.

"Stop!" Franz ordered. Amber instantly pulled back and Devon began to sob, heartbroken. "Do you want it, Devon?" Freda cooed. "Do you want it? Do you want a hard fuck?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.