Kidnapped Sex Slaves - Cover

Kidnapped Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Dreamer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In this adventure story, two American high school girls are kidnapped while traveling in Europe. A cruel German countess takes them to her castle to train them as sex slaves. Meanwhile, a tough American detective searches for, and attempts to free them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Needles   Caution  

Devon ate slowly, munching on the cereal while her eyes focused and unfocused. There was not a great deal of the drug in her system. Freda wanted her to be aware, if not necessarily alert. The cereal was almost entirely sugar and had almost no redeeming qualities. Certainly, it had no protein.

To go with the cereal, there was kool-aid, not milk. Milk was too nourishing. Amber was animated and happy, making up for Devon's comparative silence. She had less of the drug than Devon, needing less to bring a slight haze to her brain.

Freda led them through the castle to the pool. It was indoors, in a cavernous stone room with dim lights. Freda stripped naked, and Amber quickly followed. "Get undressed, Devon. We're going swimming." Freda called gaily.

Devon looked around in confusion, then started to unbutton her shirt. She stripped to her panties before stopping.

"I don't have any swim suit." She said.

"Oh, my little sweetling!" Freda laughed. "Don't be so provincial!"

Devon blushed, feeling even more awkward around the sleek woman than before. She shyly turned around and pulled her bra off, then slid her panties down her thighs and legs and turned around, her hands cupping her crotch.

Freda and Amber were paying no attention to her, busy tossing a beach-ball back and forth. She felt foolish again, and took her hands away, then shook her head to clear a slight buzz and stepped into the water.

"Take your glasses off dear." Freda called. Devon blushed again, and turned around, pulling off her glasses and setting them on a towel. She stepped into the water again, sliding down a low ramp until she was up to her chest.

Freda tossed her the ball. She caught it and tossed it back, feeling slightly better. They played catch for a bit. Then a man came into the pool. Devon didn't even notice him at first. Didn't notice until he was in the water and he took the thrown ball from Freda and tossed it to Devon.

She stared at him in confusion, then only just resisted the temptation to hide behind the ball. She tossed it back and sank lower in the water as the man caught it.

"Girls, this is Franz." Freda said, matter of factly.

"This is Amber and Devon." She pointed to each of them.

"Delighted to make your acquaintance." he said, tossing the ball back to Devon. She had no choice but to reach up and catch it, displaying her nude chest to him.

She tossed it back and sank down again, feeling both embarrassed and stupid. Amber didn't seem bothered at all. Of course, she had gone nude on the nude beach last week, the only one of the Americans to do so.

Devon gradually got over her embarrassment, until Franz climbed out of the water. She blushed furiously as she saw his groin, and the large limp penis hanging there. Amber climbed out with him, the two of them laughing together.

Freda swam over next to Devon and put a friendly arm around her shoulder.

"Had enough swimming?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Let's rest then." Freda sighed, climbing out of the water. She stopped and turned, holding out a hand to help Devon. Blushing again, Devon took her hand and allowed the older woman to pull her up onto the floor.

They sat down on cushions, side by side. Freda dried her own very short hair, then ran the towel through Devon's, chatting all the while about inconsequential things. Devon sipped from her coke and watched Amber and Franz, who were sitting very close together.

Franz tilted Amber's face up and then kissed her as the brunette giggled. His arm was around Amber's back, his hand coming up under her arm and cupping her breast firmly. His finger squeezed together on the tit as his mouth shifted from her cheek to her lips.

His other hand slid between her legs and began rubbing up and down. Devon felt her skin flush with embarrassment as the man rubbed at her and Amber cooed in pleasure. They both lay back on the pool deck, Amber's legs spreading wider.

Devon couldn't look away. She felt both repelled and enthralled. She watched Franz's fingers push into Amber's vagina, sliding deep into the brunette's slit until only the knuckles of his hand were outside.

He pumped his fingers in and out as their lips moved roughly together. He rolled across her then, coming down on the small girl's body, pressing her into the floor as they kissed. Her legs were wide open and he rubbed against her.

Then he pulled her legs up onto his shoulders and pushed them back, spreading Amber open. Devon's eyes watched raptly as the man's hard erection lifted and pointed at Amber's slit. She could see the groin very clearly from only a few feet away, and watched as Franz centred his cock against the brown fringed slit.

Then it was pressing into Amber's hole. Franz let the tip lay inside, and straightened his body over her. He grabbed her legs and pushed them back even higher, lifting himself into the air so he was supported by his toes and hands, only the thick little tube of meat joining him and her.

Then he sank down, his cock sliding smoothly and firmly into Amber's body as the brunette groaned and sighed in pleasure. Devon's mouth was dry as she watched. Her breathing was coming faster and faster as Franz began to rise and lower his buttocks, sliding his erection in and out of the brunette's hole.

She could see the gleaming wetness of Amber's cunt cream on Franz's cock-shaft. She could not take her eyes off it. Franz began thrusting into Amber with long, firm strokes, his cock working in and out like a piston in a shaft.

Amber was moaning and mewling happily, her ass humping up at the man as she worked herself on his cock. Devon looked down to see Freda's smooth white hand cupping her own breast. She looked at it in confusion, then raised her eyes to look at Freda, who looked back evenly.

"Why don't we leave, dear. I'm sure they would prefer privacy. She squeezed Devon's breast firmly, then pulled her hand away and pulled Devon to her feet. She led the blonde girl out of the pool, still naked, and down the stone hallway.

They went up a curving staircase and down another hallway, until turning into a bedroom, Freda's. Freda led her over to the big four poster bed and pulled her down on it. Devon felt she should protest, but she was filled with the sense of fate and acceptance.

She let Freda settle her on her back in the midst of the big bed, then watched as the big woman threw a leg around her body and sat down straddling her chest. She felt the woman's warm buttocks press into her belly, and felt her pubic hair, light and ticklish on her skin.

Freda looked down at her, her mouth curved in a satisfied smile, her eyes bright slits. Then slowly she bent forward, her hands going to Devon's breasts and rubbing back and forth across them. Her face obscured all else, then her lips touched Devon's, sending a charge into the teenager's body.


Mark Hunter was worried. He paced back and forth across his living room, his brows furrowed as terrible ideas rode across his mind one after another. Devon had been missing since yesterday, and it was totally unlike his responsible daughter to just wander off like that and not let anyone know where she was going.

He was getting more afraid with every passing hour that didn't bring word from her. She just wouldn't go off like that. She wouldn't! The police in Germany were looking for her, but how hard? A missing teenager, even two, probably didn't mean very much to them.

He picked up the slip of paper for the fiftieth time that day and looked at it. It was the same as always, blank, save for a phone number. A friend had given him the number earlier. He picked up the phone at last and dialled the number.


Devon gripped the headboard with white fingers, hanging on as though a hurricane was blowing against her. Her eyes were closed, and her teeth clenched as the German woman knelt between her widely splayed legs and played with her sex. Freda kept shifting her gaze from the girl's pretty little pussy slit to her sweet young face.

She watched the reaction on the teenager's face as she ground her thumb into the hot little clitty, then smiled in amusement. She dug her thumb in more, sliding her fingers in and out of the tightly sucking cunt pit, and watched Devon's back arch upward as a gasp of shock came from her parted lips.

Devon's chest was rising and falling like a bellows as Freda worked over her. Freda's fingers were dancing little snakes, slithering and sliding and rubbing and caressing. Her mouth and lips were sometimes light as feathers, sometimes hard and hot like a burning poker.

She pushed her face in closer to the teen's crotch and slid her lips around the little pink clitty, then hummed deeply, setting the little nub vibrating. Devon's ass rose from the bed, her cunt pushing up at Freda's face as a sob of confusion echoed through the cavernous stone room.

Freda munched on the clitty, her lips rubbing quickly from side to side as her tongue whirled around on the centre. She sucked, then blew, then sucked. Finally, she sucked the little clitty into her mouth and closed her teeth around it, biting down as she pushed three fingers deep into the tight little fuck tunnel.

Devon gasped, then grunted repeatedly, her ass bucking up and down as her entire body shuddered in response. A great roaring sound blew through her head, deafening her as the orgasms rippled up and down her body like a sloshing wave inside a bottle. It set her limbs vibrating, her belly fluttering and her head thrashing from side to side.

Freda stuffed her tongue into the girl's pink slit, scooping out wads of cunt cream and swallowing it with a happy gulp. She sucked hard, pulling Devon's cunt lips apart with her fingers and pushing her face into the open cunt, her mouth sucking and slurping.

Devon whined and whimpered as her body shook through the orgasm. Her body was battered by explosive releases of orgasmic energy that tore through her thin frame with irresistible force. She clung grimly to the headboard, her back arching again, throwing her hot, hard titties up and out.

Freda continued her sucking. Devon's convulsions weakened, gradually tapering off until she was still but for the rise and fall of her chest. Freda sat up, then moved slightly, sitting with her legs curled under her, right next to Devon's right hip.

Devon's right leg was stretched out over Freda's knees as the older woman sat and slowly rubbed her big hand up and down over the hot sweaty flesh of Devon's crotch. Her left hand caressed Devon's breasts, first one, then the other, rasping across hard, spit-wet nipples.

She rubbed back and forth for long minutes, and was rewarded to see the girl's frame begin to twitch and then tremble again. She rubbed harder over the girl's clitty, and began to push the tips of her fingers in and out of the tight, wet little slit hole.

She pushed her fingers deeper, feeling the blonde's cunt muscles tighten up and her juices flow more freely. She bent forward and sucked Devon's right nipple into her mouth, chewing on it and rolling it around with her tongue. Devon's breathing grew harder and her body began to undulate as a tall, raging orgasm rushed towards her.

Then Freda stopped, letting the intensity of the feelings subside. She began again, manipulating the blonde teenager's clitty, pumping her pussy, and suckling on her nipples. Then, as Devon approached an orgasm, Freda stopped. Devon sobbed in disappointment, her ass rubbing from side to side on the bed.

She tried to close her legs, but Freda stopped her, then she tried to bring her own hands down to her pussy. Freda seized them and forced them back up above her head. She pulled leather restraints out from the top posts and slid them around the thin wrists, fastening them securely.

She pulled two more restraints from the bottom posts and tied them around Devon's ankles, spreading the legs wide and locking them in place. She got up then, going over to the closet. From there, she selected a pair of small vibrators and a long, very thick strap on dildo. She carried them back to the bed and sat down.

The first vibrator clicked on with a buzzing sound and Freda slid it up and down Devon's wet cunt slit. Back and forth she worked the hard little plastic device, then pushed it up under her clitty and rested it there for long seconds.

Devon strained against the bonds holding her, trying to push her ass up and impale herself on the hard buzzing instrument. Freda would only allow so much pressure however, and stopped completely when it looked to her as if the girl was going to cum.

She waited, doing nothing but kissing Devon's tear stained cheeks. When Devon's breathing was more even, she brought the vibrator down to her crotch again, clicked it on and then slowly sank it into her cunt hole, pushing it deep inside until only the tip remained.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.