Amy's Family - Cover

Amy's Family

Copyright© 2006 by scouries

Part 3: Amy's Surfing Adventure

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3: Amy's Surfing Adventure - 20 yo Amy, a native of the Northwest, takes us on a sexual journey. In this part she falls in love with Hawaiian surfer and student - then tells him how, and to whom, she lost her virginity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy   Size   School  

As Amy's and my plane slowly taxied away from the gate at San Francisco's International Airport, an elation started to build within me, an elation born of knowing that I was finally leaving the dreary, rainy, foggy Northern California days behind, and that for the next three months I would be in the place where I belonged, Hawaii.

~ HAWAII Just the sound of the name is magical, conjuring up visions of blue and green and aquamarine seas, of an explosion of colorful plant life, of surf crashing against the rocks, of sunsets never imagined by any mainlander, of yellow, red and turquoise fish darting through the coral reefs, of verdant mountains inexplicably thrusting upwards in the middle of the sea, of...

"What are you smiling at?" Amy demanded, as our jet erupted through the clouds and embraced the waiting sun, "You look happier than I've ever seen you."

"Don't you remember what I looked like when I arrived home and found you naked on my doorstep?" I teased.

"That was lust Johnnie," my darling answered, "Which is something completely different."

"I think I'm in lust with you right now," I answered as I brought one of her hands towards my mouth and then sucked in her ring finger, topped now by the diamond ring she had accepted from me, her future husband.

"Johnnie," Amy squealed, as she swiveled her head around like a turret on a tank, checking to see who was watching our antics.

"I can hardly wait to see you swimming naked on the reef," I whispered, "Naked among a school of iridescent fish, your white skin and blond strands drawing them ever closer to you."

"Naked?" she laughed.

"Yes, of course! It's a law now on Hawaii — All perfect, tall, blond females have to skin dive naked, its part of our state environmental campaign to improve the beauty of the reefs."

"You're blond. Do you dive naked too?"

"Women only, I'm afraid hon, it's the law. God, I'd be in grave peril if I swam nude, all the predators of the deep would soon surround me, all trying to eat the fat sea snake nestled innocently between my legs," I said laughing. "And Amy, you're the only one who gets to feast on my snake," I finished emphatically...

... Later, as our jet sped unerringly towards those small dots hidden in the middle of the ocean, Amy asked pensively, "Do you think your sister will like me Johnnie?"

"Kailani will love you honey, how could anyone not?"

"But... what's she like anyway?"

"Well, as you know, she just turned seventeen, she's going to graduate high school next month and she loves surfing..."

"But how come she lives alone Johnnie, she's so young?"

"After Mom and my Step-dad died three years ago, Kailani and I were left the house and some money so we just went on living there. It was OK, we missed our parents a lot but it worked. Dad had like a thousand cousins all living near us on the North Shore. Sis and I ate three-quarters of our meals at one Aunts or another's."

"But what about when you came to Stanford Johnnie? She was only fifteen then."

"She refused to move. I wanted, we all wanted her to move in with one of her aunts but she just refused. 'This is my home, my Mom and Dad's home' was her only response to our pleas."

"But she was only fifteen! Weren't you worried about boys, about sex?"

"Ha! Every boy within fifty miles knew they'd die a slow death if they hurt Kailani. My step-dads two brothers live on the same street as we do, they're both about 6'5", 280 lbs. and both are ex-marines. The worry is she'll never get to meet a boy."

"And she's a surf champion?"

"She's the best woman's surfer in Hawaii hon, and after last year everybody in the state is expecting her to win the Triple Crown."

"Is that a big deal?"

"Honey, you wouldn't believe. To have a native Hawaiian girl win the Banzai Pipeline at Sunset, shit it's bigger than an Austrian winning the downhill at Kitzbuhel."

"She and Ingrid should get along then," Amy mused, but it was the relationship that would develop between Kailani and Amy that most concerned me, the relationship between the two most important people in my life...

We had carried a birthday cake on board with us and as I turned from the luggage carousel, a suit bag over my shoulder, a suitcase in my right hand and the cake in my left I spotted Sis rushing toward me. "There she is honey, here hold the cake," I almost ordered, pushing the cake box into Amy's hands and dropping the bags as I turned and ran open armed toward my sister. "Kailani," I shouted as she flew into my hug.

"Johnnie, oh Johnnie, God I missed you," she said hugging me, a radiant smile splitting her face.

Finally breaking apart, I held her at full arms length and examined Sis from head to toe and added, "So who is this beautiful woman who stole my little sister's body anyway?"

Blushing and smiling, she replied, "Don't tease Johnnie." Then noticing Amy standing bemused next to her, a suitcase in one hand and the cake box in the other, shouted, "Oh God, sorry, you must be Amy. This nut will never introduce us, Aloha Amy, I'm Kailani," she said as she put three colorful orchid leis around Amy's neck and then kissed her on each cheek.

Dropping the suitcase strap, Amy pulled Sis to her body with one hand and answered, "Johnnies told me all about you, I'm glad we're finally getting to meet," and then kissed Kailani on the lips.

"Don't I get a lei?" I complained.

"Just wait your turn," they both ordered simultaneously as they continued to hold each other.

Letting Kailani free for a second, Amy opened the cake box and offering it to Sis said "Oh, here's your cake, I know we're a couple of days late but... anyway here goes"

"Happy birthday to you," Amy started, and nudging me, insisted, "C'mon Johnnie" and we both continued, loudly singing as surprised travelers stopped to watch, "Happy birthday dear Lani, happy birthday to you."

As we finished I took Kailani in my arms again and kissed her, and as our tongues momentarily touched, I couldn't help but feel the woman sculpted against me, the firm breasts, the hips, the mound, "So when did you grow breasts anyway?" I asked as the three of us walked toward the parking lot. "The last I remember, you were just a little..."

"Ignore him Kailani," Amy advised, "He just likes to start trouble, he thinks he's sooo smart, don't you Johnnie?"

"I know," Sis concurred giggling, "Boys aren't good for much are they?"

"Don't let your boyfriend hear that, dear sister," I laughed, and then asked, "So who is your boyfriend anyway? Do I know him?"

"I surf and go to school Johnnie, I don't have time for boys," Lani replied firmly, a blush appearing on her golden skin.

As we got close to our pickup and I saw the three boards sitting in the built-in rack, I turned to Lani and asked, "Where can we surf today? What're the conditions?"

"Surf's been small the last two weeks, a weird wind direction," Sis started, a complaint in her voice, "But the little cove at Wamawama Bay should be good today and no ones ever there."

"We're going surfing today?" asked Amy.

"Hon, it's only ten thirty, we gained time flying, we should be able to get three or four hours in," I explained.

"But we're going to your house first, right?"

"Wamawama's on the way Amy, it'll save us a lot of time to go right there."

"But... ," Amy started but then I could see she recognized the eagerness on both Lani's and my face and just ended with a, "Okay, I guess."

The cove was relatively small and remote and hence most locals avoided it, but on certain days when the wind and waves blew just right, it was a perfect spot for a days surfing. "God, it's beautiful," Amy gasped, as the road emerged from the dense vegetation and came to a dead end thirty feet above a pristine and deserted beach, a beach under a continuing attack from an endless line of foam tipped, turquoise waves.

As soon as we stopped, Kailani was out of the truck, and in seconds had lowered the boards to the ground. As Amy and I stepped down, Lani, facing away from us, was pulling her white tank top over her head, and when her jean shorts followed, leaving her naked in front of us, Amy let out an involuntary gasp.

Turning, and looking up, Lani said, "Oh Amy, I'm sorry, does this bother you?"

"No, no! I was just surprised. I've been expecting a girl," she said, quickly looking crossly at me, and then turning back added, "And now I find my new Sister is the most beautiful woman in Hawaii, right Johnnie?"

I had been standing mouth agape ever since Lani had turned towards us, her high, firm dark tipped breasts proudly erect, the moist intersection of her thighs so inviting, covered in a perfect triangle of black fur.

"Johnnie!"

"Yeah, well, it's been a while since I saw... I mean, Lani has grown up a bit," I stammered.

"He never notices me Amy," Lani complained, "He always has so many girls chasing after him, he doesn't have time for... Whoops, maybe I shouldn't have said..."

"Don't worry about me Lani, I know your brother, back at school there's a continuing parade of hussies chasing him, I have to fight them off."

"Lies," I protested smiling, "All lies," and then watched as Amy slipped out of her dress and underwear and stood naked in front of us.

"What do I have to wear for this surfing anyway?" she demanded of me.

"I'll get your suit hon," I promised, grabbing her suitcase, and seconds later turned back to the girls, with Amy's suit and her digital camera in hand. "A few shots of your first day in Hawaii sweetie," I said smiling as I snapped the two girls. God, they're both beautiful, I thought, my athletic, 6'1", blond, future wife arm in arm with Kailani, at 5'9", taller than most Hawaiian girls but with all the other Polynesian charms.

I became rock hard as I took the pictures and would have gone on and on snapping if Amy hadn't finally interrupted and said, "I thought we came all this way to surf Johnnie, let's get going." They both had pulled on their panties and were attaching each others top when I turned back from my bag with my yellow Quicksilver shorts, and both watched intently as I stripped down in front of them, my prick snapping upwards as my pants cleared its fat head.

I tried to ignore Kailani's gasp of shock, and pulling my suit on, turned, and after grabbing my board, raced towards the sea, just hearing my little Sisters plaintive question, "But Amy, where does it all go? It's sooo big."

While I rode the surf, Sis spent a half an hour on the beach with Amy, teaching her the proper stance and technique before sending her into the water. But it was clear within minutes of the two paddling through the surf that Amy would learn quickly, and within an hour was standing easily on the board as she rode the five foot rollers toward the beach.

It was impossible not to recognize that Amy was an athlete as I watched her learn that day; her concentration and coordination soon had her surfing at a level many amateurs never approached. Standing in ankle deep water next to Kailani, we both watched Amy as she took her last ride of the day, her powerful skiers thighs keeping her firmly planted as she flew down a high crest, before finally turning out and doing a flip 360 into the foamy surf.

"God Sis, you've unleashed a monster," I complained as Amy splashed towards us.

"Hey Dudes," Amy started, a huge grin on her face, "I'm really stoked man, I went to drop into that barrel, I was hanging ten, and then, like wow, I wiped, so rad..."

"Jesus," I mumbled and then as I hugged my girl, we both fell over into the raging foam, laughing wildly as we fell.


Our house was set on a hill, off a small dirt road, just past Popukea on the way to Sunset Beach, a three acre lot covered lushly in a riot of vegetation you can only see in the tropics.

"It's like you're in the middle of the jungle, "Amy gasped, as we snaked up the hill from the wooden front gate. "Does anyone else live around here?"

"We're the last on this road," Kailani explained, "The other two houses we passed were Dad's brother's places. There are some homes down slope from us but there's no one above us. We're the Kings of the hill."

"Oh wow," Amy almost shouted when we turned through an alley of Jacaranda and Orchids and stopped in front of the house, a house built in the Hawaiian style, all wood and lanais, with an open floor plan and slowly circulating fans, surrounded everywhere by wild beds of vibrantly colored flowers.

"C'mon, I'll give you a tour," Kailani offered, taking Amy's hand and leading her into the house, and turning ordered, "And Johnnie, please bring in all the bags."

After a quick tour the two girls arrived in the backyard, a space hacked out of the surrounding jungle, an area that held a small fish pond, a swimming pool, a hot tub and shower, and an open, natural lounging area.

"Oh Johnnie, you never told me about this," Amy gushed, "It's like I've gone to heaven!"

"A typical day in Hawaii hon," I answered.

"C'mon Amy, lets shower and get this salt off our bodies," Kailani said, leading my still bemused bride to the shower next to the hot tub. I sat on the edge of the tub watching as they both stripped down, and was immediately and incredibly aroused by their contrasting beauty.

As their hands worked up a foamy lather on each others bodies, seemingly caressing more than washing, Amy, with a twinkle in her eyes said, "Well Johnnie, don't you want your two favorite girls to wash your back?"

Embarrassed by the thought of Kailani seeing her brother's fat, engorged organ for the second time that day, I tried to refuse, but was quickly assaulted by the two naked vixens and pulled under the warm spray. "I've seen it before Johnnie," giggled Kailani, and then added chuckling "Although I must admit I don't remember it so big. Or ever erect!"

We ate alone that evening, just the three of us talking comfortably over grilled fish and cool beer. I hadn't realized before that night how badly I had wanted the two most important people in my world to like each other, and watching them chattering happily to each other like long time bosom buddies brought a joy to my heart.

"Why are you grinning like a Cheshire cat Johnnie," Amy asked, breaking the spell their voices had produced in me.

"Because you're such a wonderful, perfect person, my sweet love," I replied.

"Oh, oh, Kailani, I think your brothers after something" Amy moaned, and then to me added, "Your sister just told me that we're going to a party tomorrow to celebrate your long awaited return and her birthday. With, like a thousand people coming."

"Well hon remember, Lani is the great Hawaiian surfing hope, the girl everyone on the North Shore is counting on to win the Triple Crown next winter. They'd come from miles just to glimpse her sweet face."

"Yeah right, Brother dear. Maybe ten of them, the rest will be coming to see the wonder woman who finally tamed blue-eyed Johnnie Cooper. You'll be the star tomorrow Amy," she warned.

Whether it was due to it being our first day in Hawaii, or because I had surfed for the first time in months, or maybe even because Kailani was just a room away, I'm not sure. But for whatever reason, Amy and I made love that night with an abandon and wildness we had never approached before, with each of her screaming orgasms shaking the walls as her fingers dug relentlessly into my back and her legs locked around me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.