Would You Like To Be a Daddy? - Cover

Would You Like To Be a Daddy?

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: A girlfriend from the past with a strange request.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Pregnancy   Slow   .

I hadn't seen or heard from Deserae since college and I didn't even realize that she still knew I was alive, let alone where to find me. The phone call inviting me to lunch came out of the blue and I was still wondering what she could possibly want to talk about after all these years.

It was six years since I had graduated and we had broken up six months prior to that. I had spent a lot of time thinking about her over the years, but I had never expected to hear from her or see her again.

I met Deserae at freshman indoctrination the first week of college and fell ass end over teakettle in love with her. The feeling was not mutual. It took me over two years to get her to go out with me and it probably never would have happened had I not been in the right place at exactly the right time. Deserae had just had fight with her current boyfriend and was really, really pissed at him. It was one of those "I'll show you" kinds of mad and she was in that frame of mind when I asked her, for the nine-hundredth time, for a date. She said yes and then proceeded to make sure that everything we did together was done where her ex-boyfriend could see us together.

I was in love with Deserae, but I was not stupid and I did know what she was doing and that she did expect him to be so jealous that he would crawl back to her. His response was to ignore her, date other girls, and he did it the same way Deserae did. He took his dates everywhere that he knew Deserae would likely be and he rubbed her nose in it.


Then one day he dropped out of school and was gone. We heard later he had moved to the Left Coast to go to UCLA. I expected that with him gone Deserae would break it off with me since I had only been a means to an end. To my great surprise she didn't drop me. In fact, if anything, she became much more affectionate.

Once I reached the point where I considered that she was my girlfriend I started doing some of the things that I had been hesitant to try for fear of sending her running back to her old boyfriend. First it was hands on her breasts while we were necking and she didn't fight me off. Next, the hands went under the sweater and she didn't fight me off. Then I got her out of her sweater, blouse, tank top or whatever else it was that she was wearing and she never said no, nor did she stop me when I took her bra off and played with her bare tits. No hands pushed me away when I took a tit in my mouth. No hands stopped mine as it made it's way up her leg and no protest was heard when one finger, then two and three worked their way into her pussy and in fact her legs spread wide to let them have better access.

The protest was loud and clear when I tried to get her panties off.

I was informed, in no uncertain terms, that she was going to her marriage bed a virgin. I could do whatever I wanted short of actual penetration.

"Oh great" I said, "Just have at it Bob as long as you are willing to go home frustrated and with a huge case of blue balls.

"I don't believe in frustration Bobby, I'll take care of you, just not with my pussy."

Deserae started out giving me hand jobs and after a month or so she went down on me and gave me my first blow job. I could suck her tits, finger fuck her and I could even eat her pussy, but that was the extent of it. One night I suggested we try anal sex, "That still leaves you a virgin."

"But it would still be a cock going into my body."

"What, my cock going into your mouth doesn't count as going into your body?"

"Do you like my blow jobs Bobby?"

"Of course I do."

"Then be happy with what you are getting and don't push. That's why Ryan isn't around any more; he just wouldn't stop pushing."

Throwing her old boyfriend up at me pretty much killed the evening as far as I was concerned so I took her home. Our kiss goodnight was kind of perfunctory and I guessed that we were both just a little bit pissed off at each other.

I didn't call her for two days. I was sitting in the Student Union having lunch when she took a seat on the other side of the table from me.

"Where have you been?"

"I've had my head buried in my Poli Sci book" I lied, "Trying to get ready for mid-terms. It is the one class that is killing me."

"Well don't study so hard that you forget we have a party to go to tomorrow night."

I had forgotten about it. "I'll be there to pick you up on time."

She gave me one of those looks that women are so good at giving — the one that says everything and nothing at the same time — and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sure, just a little tired from the grind."

She looked at her watch; "Got to run or I'll be late for class." She stood up, leaned over the table and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and then ran for her class.

The party was jumping. The booze was flowing, the music was throbbing and everybody was having a grand time. Deserae was a different person that night. She danced with anyone who asked and some of the things she did amazed me. She got felt up pretty good by a lot of her dance partners and seemed to enjoy it. She engaged in a lot of what could be called "dirty dancing" and in one case she had two guys out on the floor with her, one grinding into her front and the other grinding into her back.

Four hours into the party Deserae came up to me and said, "Get me out of here sweetie, before I do something totally stupid."

"Like what?"

"Like take on somebody on the dance floor."

I know now it was the booze talking, but at the time I said, "Oh ho Bob, it looks like tonight you will get to dip your wick" and it certainly looked like it was going to happen. I hadn't even pulled away from the curb and Deserae was leaning across the front seat working my dick out of my pants. She had it in her mouth and had me off in five minutes and had me hard again when I pulled up at the local lover's lane.

We got into some really heavy necking and I had all of her clothes off of her and she had my cock in her hand and it certainly seemed to me like she was tugging me toward her. My cock was only three inches from her pussy when she suddenly she cried out, "You bastard! What do you think you are doing? Get off of me you fucking oaf" and then she was out of the car and running leaving me to stare at her back as she disappeared into the darkness.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.