The Force - Cover

The Force

Copyright© 2003 by Dorsai. All rights reserved.

Part 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 15 - What would you do if you discovered a way to KNOW the thought and emotions of those around you. Then you discover that you can manipulate and control these to some extent. This is what one yound man did when it happend to him. enjoy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Cleaned and dried, we found ourselves back in the bedroom that Diane and I shared - still naked, and cuddling with each other on the bed. Both of us were a little tired from all the activity we'd been engaged in, and we just lay there talking to each other. Susan told me about some of the problems and troubles she'd had growing up - I wasn't surprised to learn that most of them were from being abused in varying ways by her brothers - as well as some of her happier memories, too. In return, I told her about how I'd gotten interested in physics, and how Diane and I had gotten together. Susan was still amazed that Diane's parents had allowed her to start using birth control, and finally began to accept it only after I explained that their doing so was a sign of their love and respect for her. Susan and I then had a little discussion on the differences between Viet and American cultures, and both of us began to understand a little more about how the other's worked, and what prompted the differences to develop.

As we talked, we would change positions on the bed to make ourselves more comfortable, or to be able to talk with each other better. Too, neither of us was hesitant or reluctant to touch the other - a caress here, a gentle touch there, softly stroking this or that, and so on.

I was lying on my back with Susan on her side next to me when she started softly dragging her fingernails along the inside of my thigh, from near my knee up toward my groin. Her touch was so light, so gentle, that I couldn't help but start to respond to it: when she started, I felt my scrotum tighten up; then as she continued, my penis lengthened and started to inflate. From the corner of her eye, she could see it when my penis started to twitch; she looked down at it, then turned her head back to look at me with a mischievous grin on her face as she asked "Is that for me?"

I grinned back, and answered "Unless you don't want it..."

She laughed, and replied "Oh, I want it, all right!"

A few more strokes of her hand along my thigh, and I was almost fully erect - and the 'almost' part of that was only because everything we'd already done that afternoon: I simply wasn't ABLE to respond any more.

Susan stroked my thigh a few more times, but when I didn't get any harder, she seemed to realize that I was going to need a little more direct stimulation than she was already providing. Taking my penis in her hand, she sat up long enough to pivot herself around so she could lean forward and wrap her lips behind the glans before letting her tongue start caressing the head.

What she was doing to me felt wonderful and it didn't take long before she once again had me fully erect as her lips danced along the length of my manhood.

She was kneeling on the bed next to me, and it took me only a minute to decide that I wanted to return the favor. I reached over to put my hand on the calf of her leg, and gently nudge her. She paused - with half my penis still in her mouth - and turned slightly to look up at me. I simply told her "I want to do you, too."

Her only immediate response was to take more of my erection into her mouth, but when I nudged her leg again, she willingly shifted her weight and lifted her leg, letting me guide it over to the other side of my body.

Above and before me was the treasure that she'd shared with me twice that afternoon: the core of her femininity. Her vaginal lips were already slightly extended, and the area between them glistened faintly. At the top of her cleft, the hood of her clitoris was readily visible, and slightly pulled back to show the pearl of flesh it protected.

Lifting my head slightly, I was able to gently stroke the exposed part of her clitoris with my tongue before letting it slip back between the thin lips of her labia. As my tongue passed across her opening, I paused briefly to press the tip of it into her; she responded with a low moan as she tried to press herself onto it. I tried to help as best I could, but my tongue wasn't long enough, and she was still tight enough, that I couldn't penetrate her as far as I would have liked.

So instead, I went back to using my lips and tongue and mouth to bring her as much stimulation and pleasure as I could manage - and from the sounds and movements she made in response, it was enough. It only took a few minutes before I felt her starting to tense up over me, and a few minutes after that was when she released my penis from her mouth so should almost literally scream her release as I brought her to climax. The clenching of her vagina as spasm after spasm passed through it pushed a surprising quantity of her lubrication out of her - and I happily lapped it up as fast as she could produce and present it to me.

After most of her orgasm had passed, her arms were trembling slightly as she lowered her body onto mine so she could rest and recover from what had clearly been the strongest orgasm she'd had. I stopped my ministrations to her sexual parts, and switched over to softly kissing the insides of her thighs and as much of her delightful ass as I could reach while I softly caressed her body with my hands. Her face was right next to my erect penis, and I could feel each exhalation of her breath as a soft breeze through my pubic hair. I wasn't particularly surprised when, after a minute or so, she took me in her hand again and tilted my penis over enough to give it a soft kiss. A few moments later, she lifted herself up again, greedily licked at me for a few seconds, and then took me into her mouth to start softly sucking on me.

When she did that, I figured that she was ready for more - and quickly and happily went back to what I'd been doing before.

I could feel her body starting to tense above me, and from the way her vaginal opening was clenching, I knew that she was getting close to another orgasm when she suddenly let my erection pop free so she could tell me "Please, Michael - stop. I want you to be inside me when I climax again!"

I couldn't resist giving her a couple more swipes with my tongue, and felt her quivering slightly in response, before doing as she wanted by letting my head fall back onto the bed.

She slowly moved her leg over so that she was again kneeling next to me before she looked down and asked "I think that maybe both of us are tired from making love so much. Is there another way that we can make love that would be easier for both of us?"

I thought about it a moment, and said "I think so. If you lay on your side next to me and put your leg over mine, I think that we could make love that way."

She didn't seem entirely certain what I was talking about, but was willing to give it a try. She quickly moved to lie on her side, and when I moved to 'spoon' with her, she seemed to understand what we needed to do. She readily lifted her leg and draped it across mine, opening herself to me. A little more adjustment on both our parts, and we were again making love slowly and gently.

The way we were positioned, I wasn't able to penetrate her fully; but there were other compensations - such as having a hand free to reach almost any part of her body that I wanted.

Susan twisted her body around slightly, and we found that we were able to kiss with little difficulty. As we did, my hand continued to wander across Susan's body: cupping her breast, gently squeezing it before softly pulling on her erect nipple, letting my fingers trace across her soft and smooth skin, and reaching down to softly stroke the hard nubbin of her clitoris as my penis steadily moved in and out of her hot, tight sheath. A few moments later, Susan's hand was resting on mine, teaching me how best to please her.

When our lips finally parted, I could see the passion and desire Susan was feeling in her face. I carefully dipped into her mind, and found that she liked having me playing with her clitoris as I made love with her. Satisfied that SHE was satisfied, I lowered my head and took her breast in my mouth, softly sucking on her puckered areolas and hard nipples. She gasped slightly when I did it, and from the corner of my eye I could see as she used her other hand to start playing with her other breast.

In just a couple of minutes, she had a small orgasm as I continued to slide my penis between the petals of her womanly blossom while my hand and mouth made their own contributions. When it was over for her, I slid my hand back up to again caress and squeeze her breast as the two of us again kissed.

With only minor variations in what we were doing, we made love like that for a long time. When my hand was playing with one or the other of her breasts as we kissed, her hand would be at her crotch; her fingers either resting softly on my penis as it slid in and out of her, or stroking her clitoris in time with my thrusts. If it was my fingers between her thighs, I would either be sucking and licking her breast and nipple, or we would be kissing while she hand her own hands at her breasts. Along the way, she had a couple more orgasms, each of them noticeably stronger than the one before. And each of her orgasms would both move me a little closer to my own release, and leave her hotter and wetter inside - the hotness of her stimulating me even more, and the wetness resulting in a fog of her scent that was almost palpable.

It was after she'd had a fourth orgasm that I could feel myself fully responding to all the stimulation I was receiving - I knew that my own release was finally approaching. I slowly increased the speed of my thrusts into her, and Susan responded by spreading her legs to open herself up to me even more.

Susan seemed to know when I finally hit the 'home stretch', and managed to get my attention long enough to tell me "Michael! I want to feel you all the way inside me! Please!"

I managed, somehow, to stop long enough for us to change positions again. Without separating, we got shifted around so that she was on her back again, with me over her and between her thighs. The delay while we got moved around was enough to let me pull back from the edge a little. I had just started to move in her again when she looked up and told me "I want to feel you as far in me as you can get, Michael. You have done so much for me this afternoon, that all I want now is for you to have as much pleasure as you can. Don't think about making me happy - you have already done that much more than I would have dared to hope for. All I ask is to feel you as deep inside me as you can get while you find your own pleasure."

I could only look at her for a few seconds before asking "You're sure?"

She smiled up at me and replied "Yes, Michael, I'm very sure."

I smiled back, and lowered my head and body enough that the two of us could share a kiss. When I rose up again, I told her "For me to be inside you like that, it might be a little bit uncomfortable for you - you would be almost folded in half, your knees would be almost to your shoulders."

She just grinned, and told me "I am very limber and flexible. If you can help hold me, then I will be able to do it for as long as you want."

I quickly explained to her what position she would have to be in, and she just nodded before lifting her knees toward her head - and getting them damn near as far as my arms before she had to reach down to pull them the rest of the way. When they were raised far enough, I lifted each hand from the bed to get my arm behind Susan's knees, holding her legs up and apart. When both of her legs were draped across my arms, she released her hold on them and relaxed - and didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable at being in that position. She was fully spread and open to me, and we looked into each other's eyes as I pressed my hips forward, sliding the last fraction of an inch of my penis into her even tighter vagina. It was only with the help of the copious lubrication that she'd produced that made it possible for me to bury myself in her - even as I felt the tight ring of her vaginal opening at the very base of my penis, I could feel the head of my erection pressing against the deepest part of her. As that was happening, I could see her eyes get wide at the sensation of having every last bit of herself filled so thoroughly and so completely. I quickly dipped into her mind, and found that rather than making her uncomfortable, it was arousing her tremendously - so much so, in fact, that all I would have to do would be hold myself inside her like that and she would orgasm from it!

Knowing how incredibly turned on she was getting just from having me so deep in her was turning ME on even more - but I still needed the stimulation of moving in her before I would be able to find my own climax. I pressed myself into her a little more - gaining perhaps a millimeter more penetration - then slowly withdrew about half my length before pushing back in again until I felt her opening again clamped around the base of my manhood. I began to slide myself out, then back in again; each a little faster than the one before, until I was pistoning in and out of her in a steady, but fairly quick, rhythm. Each inward stroke ended only when I felt the head of my penis pressing against the deepest part of her - and with each such stroke, she would gasp, and press herself up against me, as though to draw me even deeper.

The feeling of my penis bumping against the furthest reaches of her vagina, along with the incredible sensation of the tight ring of her vaginal opening sliding up and down my erection, was turning me on far more than I could have imagined - and only served to prod me into moving even faster, and thrusting into her even harder. Her only response was to gasp and moan in pleasure, grunting out Vietnamese words of encouragement as her head thrashed wildly on the bed as she squeezed her breasts, and pinched and pulled on her nipples.

There finally came the time that I knew it was going to happen - and I knew that it was going to be incredible. To draw out my pleasure and make it more intense, I slowed down the last few strokes, lengthening them so that nearly the entire length of my penis was sliding in and out of the two-sizes-too-small liquid ecstasy that was Susan's womanhood. When the moment came, I slammed myself into her as hard and deep as I could manage, causing Susan to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as I started unloading jet after jet of hot semen into her - so much, in fact, that I thought my balls might simply collapse.

As my climax tapered off, I thought something felt strange; I looked down to where I was buried in Susan, and saw a white froth where we were joined. I felt myself dump another load of cum in her, and a second later, saw the froth grow. It took me a few seconds to realize: I had her so filled up that there wasn't enough room for my cum - each new wad of my jism was forcing out some of what I'd already unloaded in her!

More than a little dazed at this new experience, I looked down at Susan and realized that she was incredibly close to having another orgasm - and that unless something happened, she wasn't going to make it. I again dipped into her mind, and found that I wasn't quite right: she was close, all right, but that she could still finish it if something happened soon.

It took me only a moment to figure out what to do, and I did it: pressing my pubic bone against hers, I started a small bumping motion, applying a slight, rhythmic pressure to her clitoris. That was all she needed, and I watched as she was overwhelmed by her sixth? seventh? eighth? orgasm of the afternoon.

With the start of her orgasm, the deepest inside part of her seemed to expand, creating a slight pulling sensation around the head of my penis - but my third climax of the afternoon had been so intense that even the truly incredible mix of sensations that Susan's vagina was creating around it wasn't enough to keep me hard. Even as her spasms were tapering off, I could feel that I had softened considerably, and knew that it wouldn't be long before I shrank enough to fall out of her.

Even so, I was determined to make what I knew would have to be our last session of lovemaking a happy memory for her - something that she would recall with fondness and pleasure for the rest of her life. I stayed over her, holding my body above hers with my knees and elbows, keeping her covered and warm as she slowly came down from what had obviously been a very powerful orgasm for her.

When I saw that she was getting her breath back, I started slowly and softly kissing her face and shoulders to help her get her focus back. As she became aware of what I was doing, I saw her smile; a few moments later, her eyes opened to look up at me with a mixture of love, satiety, and gratitude. I lowered my head to give her a soft kiss on the lips - a kiss she greedily welcomed, and amplified by opening her mouth and touching her tongue to my lips. I opened my mouth, and our tongues danced for a few moments before I pulled back to look down at her again. Susan looked up at me, her pleasure and satisfaction clear on her face. I was surprised when she threw her arms around me and pulled me down to rest on her, then hugged me fiercely as she told me "Thank you, Michael. You have not only made me a woman, but you have done it with kindness - gently, and with love; and helped me find pleasure that I did not know was even possible."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.