The Force - Cover

The Force

Copyright© 2003 by Dorsai. All rights reserved.

Part 1B

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 1B - What would you do if you discovered a way to KNOW the thought and emotions of those around you. Then you discover that you can manipulate and control these to some extent. This is what one yound man did when it happend to him. enjoy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

When the movie ended, all of us were laying on the floor, our sides sore from laughing so hard. As the VCR switched over to rewind the tape, I said that I was a little warm, and that I was going upstairs to change into something cooler; Holly and Diane both said that they were going to go ahead and change for bed - they didn't want to waste any time between when the movie ended, and when they felt nice and safe in Holly's bed. I said I'd probably stay up for a bit after the movie, but their idea sounded good - and implanted the idea in them to replay their topless stunt from that afternoon, as a way to tease, and test, me. As the movie rewound, we all headed upstairs to change. I put on a pair of cutoff sweats that I liked to sleep in, and headed back downstairs, where I got the movies changed over, and got us all another drink before dimming the lights for 'atmosphere'.

I was sitting in front of the couch, leaning back against it, when Holly and Diane came in - wearing only panties and a smile. They stood in front of me for a second before and Holly asked "Still think we have nice tits, Mike?", with a grin on her face. With that kind of invitation, I took my time looking them over before answering "Sure - but you're in front of the TV. Plant yourselves, and I'll get the movie started." Both of them blushed slightly, and sat down - one on each side, in anticipation of grabbing me during the scary parts. I started the VCR, and off we went.

Sure as hell, every time there was something scary happening, or something happened real sudden, both of them would grab an arm, and 'hide' behind me while peeking over my shoulder to see what would happen next. I kept my hands to myself, but enjoyed the feel of their bodies pressing against me - and took advantage of the opportunity they presented. I didn't think the movie was all that scary, so I scanned them fairly often, and after each scary scene, I'd carefully nudge their fear over into arousal - interestingly, the two patterns are very similar in women, so it wasn't difficult to do. Before long, I could detect the faint, pleasant aroma of excited female from both of them; between it and the feel of their bodies pressing against me, I had a full-blown raging hard-on tenting my sweats. Fortunately, they'd pulled a blanket up to cover their heads with, and it was enough to conceal the bulge.

When the movie ended, both of them were huddled against me, shivering slightly from the adrenaline shots they'd gotten. I calmly announced that I was going to turn the lights out, and go to bed - and if they wanted to see where they were going on the way to Holly's room, they'd better get their butts moving. With considerable trepidation, they got up, letting the blanket fall onto my lap (thankfully), and revealing that both of them had erect nipples, and unless my eyes deceived me, damp panties. They started edging toward the stairs, and I couldn't help but suddenly shout as I slapped both of them on the backside - causing both of them to shriek in fear, and make a mad dash for Holly's room as though the devil himself were after them. Only when I heard them clear the stairs did they realize that it had been me, and Diane called down "Mike, you TURD! I'll get you for that!". My only reply was to laugh, and answer "Not if you scare THAT easy, Diane! Better get in bed before the Boogey Man comes and gets you!" - and reaching into their minds to change the last scare into physical desire.

A minute later, I heard the door to Holly's room open, then shut, and knew that I could get up and finish securing the house for the night without worrying about anyone seeing the log in my pants.

As I headed for the stairs, I got an idea, and grabbed one of the blankets we'd been sitting on, then reached out to Diane's mind to plant an idea.

After climbing the stairs, I tossed the blanket over my head and turned out the lights before heading down the hall. As I got close to the door to Holly's room, I could hear them giggling inside. When I got next to it, it suddenly opened up, and Diane jumped out in an effort to scare me - only to find the undefined shape of something in front of her that suddenly raised it's arms(??) and lunged at her. She screamed, scaring Holly, and all but fell over herself to get back into Holly's room - only to hear my laughter as I made my way into my own room. As I closed the door behind me. I could hear her shout "You are such a TURD, Michael!", followed by Holly's laughter.

Once in the sanctity of my room, I lay down, then reached out to find that both of them were suitably buzzed from that last adrenaline rush, and not likely to fall asleep any time soon. Both were also aroused from the effects of the movie - by way of me. With them primed that way, I inserted the memory of their encounter that afternoon, and how it had affected them; both recalled it with pleasure, and I went on to insert the desire to not only repeat it, but to let it continue past it's previous point. Between the adrenaline rush they'd just gotten, and the fear-turned-arousal of the movie, both were quite open to the idea; so I went on to plant the thought of relieving themselves, and each other, of the tension they felt. Holly was pretty much agreeable to the idea, but uncertain as to Diane's willingness; when I scanned Diane, she seemed hesitant. Further probing revealed that the idea of intimacy with another girl made her worry that she was lesbian, even though she thought of boys, too. I carefully brought out the idea of making out with boys, and even having sex with them, into her mind. That established, it was on to help her realize that if she was thinking of boys first, she couldn't possibly be lesbian - lesbians didn't think of boys at all, that way. So, as long as she thought of boys, then anything she did with a girl was just 'feeling good', and nothing to worry about. While I was at it, I made sure that when she had a thought of making out or having sex with a boy, it would be ME that she thought of - and then did the same to Holly.

With both of them now open to the idea of intimacy with each other, I continued to scan them as they moved to 'go to bed', though sleep was the farthest thing on either's mind.

With a little effort, I found that could split my attention between them; the effect was that I could 'watch' them from each other's perspective - even as one of them was doing something, I could simultaneously experience it from the other's view. It was both a little frightening, and erotic as hell.

After they'd lie down and pulled the covers up, they lay there for a while, talking about the movies, and what had happened during the day - while carefully avoiding the subject of what had happened between them next to the pool. Neither of them was willing to bring it up directly, so I gently nudged Holly into saying something to open the subject up between them.

"I really appreciate you staying here with me tonight. Especially after that MOVIE! It almost scared the pee out of me!", she said.

"I'm glad to be here, too - even if Mike DID scare me so bad out there in the hall, and after watching THAT movie. Damn right it was Friday the 13th - for a whole LOT of people!"

"Yeah! Still, it feels good to have you here with me - now I've got somebody to hide behind if anyone shows up!", Holly teased.

Diane got a play-indignant look on her face, and reached out to try and tickle Holly - who expected it, and resisted. In short order, they were wrestling playfully, and had pushed the bedcovers out of the way; and not long after that, they'd worked off some of the adrenaline in their systems, and calmed down enough to lie next to each other, touching.

Holly had her hand on Diane's waist, and softly stroked it a few times before saying "Your skin is so soft and smooth; it really surprised me this afternoon - you know, out by the pool."

Diane blushed slightly, and replied "I was kind of surprised, too. I mean, I really didn't expect you to just take your top off like that; and then when you turned around and asked me to do your front, well it just surprised the hell out of me!"

"But you did it. And it felt good. Really good.", Holly responded, her nipples erecting slightly.

"It felt pretty good to me, too - both ways.", Diane answered, noticing Holly's reaction, and mirroring it.

Holly moved forward, and kissed Diane on the lips - and this time, there wasn't any delay or hesitation; Diane willingly parted her lips, and the two of them began kissing deeply, and passionately as their hands began to again explore each other's bodies. Waists, arms, breasts, and shoulders, everything above the waist was fair game; at least, at first. But it was Diane that was the first to reach down to touch Holly's thigh - first on the outside of one, then the inside of the other. Encouraged by Diane's advances, Holly didn't delay in starting her own explorations. Laying her hand on Diane's hip, Holly enjoyed the smooth softness of it before sliding her hand down and back, to cup Diane's ass cheek in her hand before caressing it, and giving it a number of soft squeezes.

From Diane's ass, Holly moved on to caress the inside of her thigh - first near Diane's knee, then slowly upwards, until she was lightly touching Diane's pubis. At that point, Diane took her hand gently, and said "Just so you know - that movie got me really hot. I mean, I'm pretty wet inside, so you don't have to, uh, do anything if you don't want to."

Holly just smiled at her, then replied "It's okay. It did the same thing to me. If you don't mind, I don't! It might even be kinda fun to, uh, get off with each other, you know?"

With that, Diane released Holly's hand - which promptly moved up to cup her sex, pressing her middle finger against Diane's cleft through her panties. In response, Diane did the same to her, so the two of them they lay there with a hand at each other's crotch as they began kissing again.

As their kisses intensified, both of them began rubbing each other's mounds, focusing mostly on the other's clitoral area. It didn't take long before both felt as aroused and wet as they'd ever been - and both were fully aware of the other's aroma, as well as their own. A few minutes later, Holly broke the kiss to say "I... I want to feel you. Skin to skin. Let's take our panties off!"

Diane answered by saying "No - let's take each other's panties off!", with a grin. Holly quickly nodded her agreement, and pivoted herself so that her head was at Diane's hips, and lay on her side as she reached out to slide her fingers under the waistband of Diane's panties - even as Diane was doing much the same to her. By unspoken agreement, they each slid the other's panties down, revealing the other's pubic bush, before continuing to slide them down smooth, firm thighs, past nicely turned calves, and further; until both lay there, naked, facing the other's downy pubic mound.

Holly was first to raise her leg, and place her foot behind her bottom leg, opening herself to Diane's view - and a moment later, Diane did the same. With their panties off, and legs parted, the heady aroma each had noted became even stronger, drawing their faces closer to the other's mons. With a glance at each other, they moved their heads forward, Diane examining the parted lips and glistening center of Holly's femaleness, even as Holly was making the same discovery about her.

I scanned each of them in turn, so as to 'see' what they did: Holly saw a narrow wedge of dark, short, soft hair that ran from just above Diane's pubic bone to taper off quickly as it passed her vaginal opening. Diane's labia were thin, and well-defined; parted around her vaginal opening which all but drooled her liquid arousal. Diane's clitoris wasn't fully visible, but clearly erect. For her part, Diane faced a tuft of rust-red hair, somewhat sparse and slightly curled, that started at Holly's pubic bone and ended abruptly just past the bottom of her opening. Holly's labia were of medium thickness, and extended, making them plainly visible through her hair. They were also well- parted, framing the obviously wet opening of her vagina. Where they came together at the top, they neatly flowed under the hood of Holly's clitoris, which was fully erect, and glistening.

Holly was the first to reach out, softly running her fingertips through Diane's bush, finding it soft and sensual; Diane quickly followed her example to discover much the same about Holly's intimate down. Then she went on to gently trace a finger between Holly's labia, pausing to press softly at Holly's entrance, and getting a gasping moan for her efforts. She dipped a finger into the wetness she found. When she withdrew it, Holly looked at her, and she returned the look as she pointedly put the finger in her mouth, tasting Holly's salty/musky essence. Holly's eyes closed for several seconds as a wave of excitement washed over her. Then, as Diane watched, Holly did much the same, drawing a finger between her vaginal lips, collecting a fair sample of Diane's oils on her finger before looking into Diane's eyes as she slowly wrapped her lips around it and sucked it into her mouth, her eyes widening as she discovered the earthy/sweet taste was as good as the smell.

When she'd cleaned her finger of Diane's essence, Holly didn't hesitate to put her face between Diane's legs, and extend her tongue to draw it slowly, and gently, across Diane's opening - and drawing a moan from Diane as her legs quickly parted to make her sex more accessible to Holly. A few more swipes of Holly's tongue, and Diane finally got herself together enough to reciprocate. In less than a minute, both were avidly licking at each other's opening, savoring the nectar they found; and delighting in the sensations they were receiving. A few minutes later, both were gasping and moaning in desire and pleasure as they quickly brought each other to an ever higher level of arousal.

It was Diane, again, that took the next step in their increasing intimacy and pleasure by extending her efforts to include Holly's clitoris - first licking across it, and when Holly responded favorably (!!) and did the same to her, went on to use her tongue to massage it, and then put her lips around it and suck on it gently. Holly readily followed her lead, and the two of them seemed to feed off each other (pun intended), their excitement and lust steadily increasing.

While Diane was the more sexually inquisitive of the two, the one who tended to move first, Holly was the more enthusiastic, the more 'intense' - and it was Holly that managed to bring Diane to orgasm first - a fast, hard one that left her gasping as she quickly applied herself to bringing Holly to release as well. She succeeded, admirably - Holly found herself going through a deep, intense, LOUD release.

With the noise, I had an excuse to look in on them, and quickly went to Holly's door. I knocked briefly, and after a couple of seconds, opened it, to find the two of them laying on the bed, on their backs, faces shiny with each other's juices - and the smell of aroused female thick in the air. When the door opened, both turned to look at me, and it took them a couple of seconds to realize who it was - even when they did, they were too wasted on after orgasm glow to much care.

I just looked them over before saying "It's cool if you want to get off - just keep the noise down, okay?"

Both eventually managed to nod, and I went back out into the hall, closing the door behind me. Shortly after I heard it latch, I heard them start giggling on the other side.

I was in the kitchen late the next morning, waiting for the coffee to finish brewing (I'd started drinking it the previous winter), when they came in. Both were dressed only in panties, and neither seemed to have the slightest concern about it - but when I scanned them, both were mildly worried that I might say something about it. The view was nice, so I didn't.

Both rattled around the kitchen for a minute or so before Diane turned to me to ask if I'd had breakfast yet. I told her no, and she and Holly went into a huddle for several moments before she turned back to me and offered to make breakfast for ALL of us. I was being included 'for being so cool last night'. I accepted, and after a brief discussion, we settled on French toast.

After breakfast, we sat around for a while before changing into our suits and heading out to lie around on the deck, next to the pool. Diane and Holly both showed up wearing only their suit bottoms. As the day warmed up, we all took turns taking brief dips into the pool - until mid-afternoon when Holly quietly announced that she didn't want ANY tan lines, and took of her swimsuit bottoms. A couple of minutes later, Diane did the same - and a couple minutes after THAT, both started teasing me about not following their example. I listened to it for a while before finally standing up and calmly dropping my suit before laying back down on the chaise I was on - face up, my feet toward them as they sat there in stunned silence. I scanned them, and found that both were extremely surprised that I had actually done it - and aroused at the sight of my semi-erect penis.

It was maybe half an hour later when the two of them jumped into the pool to cool off; I heard them whispering a bit, and then heard some splashing before I was suddenly hit with a wave of water they'd managed to generate. The water was more than a little cool, and I quickly sat up to their amused laughter. I gave them a play-dirty look, and said "Do that again, and you WILL be sorry!". They shared a look, and promptly splashed me again; my response was to release a low war-cry as I stood, then moved over to jump into the pool with them. Both shrieked, and headed for a different part of the pool, but it didn't do them any good - I was both bigger than they were, and a much better swimmer; it didn't take me long to catch each of them and dunk them by tossing them into the air to fall back into the water.

Their response was to try and gang up on me to dunk me, too. They succeeded a few times, but not nearly as much as they'd have liked. I scanned them, and found that they weren't trying to actually dunk me all that hard - they were less interested in the results than the process: they were having more fun touching me, and rubbing up against me, in the EFFORT to dunk me. Truth be told, I felt pretty much the same way - it was way more pleasurable holding their naked, slippery bodies against mine as I tried to get enough of a grip on them to dunk them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.