The Force - Cover

The Force

Copyright© 2003 by Dorsai. All rights reserved.

Part 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 14 - What would you do if you discovered a way to KNOW the thought and emotions of those around you. Then you discover that you can manipulate and control these to some extent. This is what one yound man did when it happend to him. enjoy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As our second kiss progressed, I felt Susan's lips part, and readily met her tongue with my own. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths as our kiss became even more passionate, and our hands started a tactile exploration of each other's bodies. My penis grew even harder with the increase in our desire, and I knew that Susan could feel it pressing against her. I chanced a quick scan of her, and found that she was FULLY aware of it, and pleased by the reaction she was getting from me - and slightly surprised with herself at how she was responding.

When our kiss finally broke, I could see that Susan had a slight - but distinct - flush on her face and across her shoulders. She looked up at me questioningly, and I simply told her "I'll be happy to stay here and kiss you as long as you want us to. We only go as fast, and as far, as YOU want."

She looked into my face closely for a few moments, then nodded and answered "Yes, that's what Diane told me - that you would not 'push' me. But I want this - now, even more than before. Teach me, Michael. Help me learn to be a woman."

I slid my hands along her arms until I had her hands in mine, then lifted them to my lips to give each a soft, gentle kiss. She responded with a confident smile, and I released one of her hands, using the other to guide her to the bed that Diane and I shared.

Susan didn't hesitate to climb onto it, and then lay down on her back, where she watched as I did the same so that I way laying on my side next to her.

I laid my hand on her belly, about halfway between her breasts and pubis, leaving it there as I lowered my head to give her a series of small, soft kisses. It was only when I'd lifted my head again, and we were looking into each other's faces, that I started moving my hand. Even then, it was with small movements, directed toward 'neutral' parts of her body: I was deliberately avoiding making any advances toward the overtly sexual parts. Another scan of her had told me that she was confident of what she wanted us to do, but was still slightly apprehensive, and nervous because both of us were on the bed. I thought that if I stayed away from the 'sexual' parts of her body at first, it would help her to relax about having me touch her - and make it easier and more comfortable for her when I finally DID increase the intimacy of our contact. Kind of a sexual one step back, two steps forward approach.

And it worked. As I let my touch expand to include her sides, and on down to the tops and outsides of her thighs, a scan of her told me that her nervousness was quickly fading. My hands continued to roam across her body, and progressively got closer and closer to her breasts and her pubic area. Another scan, and I knew that she was not only enjoying my touch, but my avoidance of those areas of her body was making her even MORE aware of them - and with that awareness there was a growing wish that I WOULD touch them.

So I did.

Not all at once, mind you, but in small, slow increments. In response to the gradually increasing intimacy of my touch, I watched as Susan's nipples grew a little more erect with each slight caress of her breasts; and felt it as her thighs parted slightly each time my hand ranged far enough to include her pubic area. Before long, my fingertips were brushing across her puckered areolas, and dipping between her thighs to trace a path through the soft, sparse hair of her pudendum. By the time I let my finger trace the delicate folds of her inner lips, Susan was lifting her hips slightly in welcome to my touch as her head slowly twisted back and forth in her increasing passion and arousal.

I finally let my hand come to rest between her thighs, cupping the mound of her mons as my finger lay across the opening to her sex. After a few moments, she realized that I wasn't doing anything, and opened her eyes to look up at me. I raised an eyebrow in question, and she gave me a small smile before nodding her head in permission for me to continue.

Her eyes stayed on my face as I slowly curled my finger, dipping it between the thin, slick lips of her labia before finishing up by drawing it across her clitoral hood. When I did that, her hips lifted slightly and her eyes closed in response to the feelings I had created in her. When she opened her eyes again, I could see the slight increase in her desire, and repeated my actions with the addition of letting my finger press slightly against her opening. She gasped slightly in response, and I could feel a slight tightening of her entrance, as though she were trying to draw my finger inside.

I repeated my actions a few more times, and she would respond favorably with each effort. Once I was sure that my attentions were welcome, I lowered my head to take her nipple between my lips, and started to gently suck on it as I continued to plow her furrow with my finger. In less than a minute, I could hear her softly panting as her pelvis raised up in welcome to each of my probes; with each pass of my finger across her gradually erecting clitoris, I could hear her release a soft gasp of pleasure.

A few more minutes of that, and she was writhing under my touch; softly mewling her desire and passion as I slowly increased the pressure I applied to her opening, until, finally, my finger slipped inside her. She let out an audible gasp, and her hips lifted as she tried to get even more of my finger inside her. I didn't want to hurt her, or cause her any discomfort, and lifted my hand in response, so that I was only inside her as far as the second knuckle. At the end of my finger, I could feel the membrane of her maidenhead, and took care not to press against it.

Holding my finger in place, I used my thumb to start softly rubbing her clitoris in a circular motion. As I did, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter inside, and the tightness of her around my finger gradually decreased. I started to scan her mind almost continuously; when she was ready, I slowly slid my finger out of her, and then back in again. Over the next few minutes, I gradually increased the speed that I slid in and out of her, and did a few other things to try and help stretch her out a little so that it would be easier for her if/when she decided she wanted us to go that far.

I scanned her again, and was surprised to discover how close she was to having a small orgasm. Figuring that the more relaxed she was, the easier it would be for her, I happily continued my ministrations of her until, as expected, she released a soft cry as she was taken over by a climax.

I could feel her tightening around my finger, and was surprised at how much wetter she got as spasm after spasm of release washed through her.

When I saw that it was over for her, I quickly scanned her again, and was happy to discover that she was as physically aroused as she'd been before - and ready for me to make love with her.

As I slid my finger out of her, I gave her nipple a few small licks, and then raised myself up so that I could look down at her. She gazed up at me with a delighted smile on her face, and I told her "If it's what you want, I will be happy to keep giving you orgasms as long as we have time. Or, if you want, we can spend the afternoon giving each other climaxes, without actually making love. And if you're still sure that's what you want, we can make love, too. What we do - today, or later, or EVER - is up to you."

Her face got a positively radiated joy, and she told me "Thank you, Michael. What you just did for me felt wonderful - but I want to make LOVE. I want to know what it feels like to have a man inside me, and I don't want to wait until later. I want it to happen now, today."

I nodded, and asked "Uh, do I need to do anything like, uh, pull out of you?"

She gave a small laugh, and answered "No, you don't have to do that - but it's good to know that you are concerned about it. I do not start my menstrual cycle for another three days, and if what they taught us in High School sex education is correct, I can't get pregnant now. And I want you to be inside me when it happens; I want to know what it feels like to have a man's juices - YOUR juices! - inside me. Please, Michael - make love to me."

I smiled in response, and asked "What would you like for us to do? How would you want us to make love for your first time?"

Susan got a slightly thoughtful look on her face, and said "Holly and Diane both told me about the different... positions? I think I would like it if you were behind me for the first time; I think that might be easier - for BOTH of us."

"If that's what you want, that's how we'll do it, then", I told her.

She looked down to where my erect penis was sticking out from my groin, and asked "Is there anything I need to do to help you?"

I answered "Only if you want to - being able to touch you, and look at you, like this has me ready, if you are."

She giggled a little, and said "Yes, I can see that. I know that I'm very wet inside; would it be easier if you were wet on the outside?"

"Yeah, it would - but not that much. You don't have to if you don't want to."

She gave me a grin, and said "But I think that I DO want to!"

With that, she reached over to gently push me onto my back before pivoting around and turning over enough so that her face was above where my erection was waving in the air. She turned her head to give me a small smile, then turned back, took me into her hand, and lowered her head to wrap her lips around me.

I gave her a quick scan, and found that she was pleased that the contact we'd had with each other had had that kind of reaction for me. I also found that she actually rather liked using her mouth on me the way she was - knowing that she could bring me pleasure that way was not only satisfying for her, but exciting, as well.

After she'd slid her lips up and down my penis a few times, I reached over to put a hand on her leg and softly press against it. She understood what I wanted, and didn't hesitate to lift her leg and let me guide it over my body, so that we were in the classic '69' position. It was only then that I had my first clear look at the area between her thighs.

Her pubic hair was sparse and straight, and in the area between her thighs, I could see her thin, straight labia. They were parted, and the area between them glistened with her oils. The heady musky/spicy scent of her wafted into my nostrils, and as much as I wanted to memorize the sight of her, the aroma pulled my head up so that I could extend my tongue and draw it across the wet opening of her vagina. Her oils were light and thin, and flooded my taste buds with pleasure. I quickly applied myself to licking up as much of them as I could, then went on to flutter my tongue across her again-erect clitoris, drawing it out even further.

I was able to enjoy the sight and taste of her for only a couple of minutes before she released my penis from her mouth, moaned, and told me "That feels WONDERFUL - but I want you inside me. Now!"

My face separated from her crotch - as much from her pulling away from me, as the reverse - and she moved to her hands and knees next to me.

I got to my knees, and moved behind her with her eyes locked on my swaying and saliva-slick erection for as long as she could keep it in sight. Once I was behind her, I couldn't help but hesitate a few moments to take pleasure at the sight she presented me: the graceful curves of her ass cheeks above and bracketing the mound of her womanhood.

Before she had to say anything, I moved close behind her and reached down to take hold of my penis. I slid the head of it between her vaginal lips, wetting it with her oils as she moaned softly in response, before gently wedging it against her opening.

To my mild surprise, she pressed herself back against me, helping to hold me in place. Holding myself steady with one hand, I put the other on her hip and told her "Susan, we can stop at any time - even after I'm inside you a little ways. Until we get past your hymen, no one will ever know what - if anything - happened between us today. If you want me to stop, I will - no questions asked, and no hard feelings. I am NOT going to hurt you on purpose. If I do anything that hurts, or makes you uncomfortable, TELL ME, and I'll stop until YOU tell me you're ready to go on. Okay?"

Susan turned to look back at me over her shoulder, and said "Diane told me you would be willing to stop; but that's not what I want. I WANT you inside me, Michael. Yes, if it hurts or feels uncomfortable, I will tell you - but I DON'T want to stop, now, or ever."

After she said that, I felt her press herself back against me even more. Knowing that she was ready and willing, I eased myself into her mind so that I could better monitor what she was feeling as I pressed myself forward.

The experience of having my finger inside her had done wonders for her, and I could feel her vaginal opening relaxing as she consciously tried to make it easier for me to penetrate her. Inside her mind, she was still a bit nervous - but when I didn't try to just 'bull' my way inside her, that nervousness quickly disappeared.

I steadily increased the pressure of my penis against her entrance, and I don't think either of us was all THAT surprised when I finally popped through. Of course, I immediately stopped; Susan's mind told me that having the full size of me inside her even that little bit was a little uncomfortable - but not painful. I waited patiently until her mind told me that she was ready - and then a little longer, until I heard her words say the same thing.

With one hand holding myself steady, and the other on Susan's hip, I arched my back and eased perhaps another inch of my penis inside her before stopping again, as her mind told me she wanted. I waited again until she told me she was ready, and eased myself out of her slightly to spread her oils before pushing myself in until her mind told me she needed me to stop again. After she told me she was ready, I eased out, then back in again - and could feel the thin obstruction of her hymen against the head of my penis before I had to stop again.

When she was ready, I backed out until only the head was inside her, then eased myself back in again, stopping when I felt her maidenhead blocking the way. I slid myself in and out of her several times like that - out until only the head was inside her, stopping when I got to her hymen. The motion of sliding in and out of her not only helped her get used to having me inside her, but also made sure that as much of me as was inside her was thoroughly slick with her oils. And I needed that slickness: she was incredibly, almost painfully, tight around me.

Finally able to slip in and out of her relatively easily, I released my hold on my penis so that I could have both hands on her hips. I slid myself out of her again, and as I was pressing myself into her, I was surprised when she suddenly pressed back against me - hard enough that my penis not only hit, but pushed through, her maidenhead, accompanied by her soft cry. I quickly went into her mind, and was only slightly relieved to find that the pain was fairly mild for her - but if I'd had a choice, I would have preferred that she hadn't experienced any pain from it.

I held myself steady in her as I softly stroked her body and offered gentle words of reassurance. I went into her mind several times, and each time I found that the pain was a little less, and the pleasure from having me inside her was a little more. It was only a minute or so before I knew she was ready to go on - but I still waited until she TOLD me so.

When I slid my penis out of her the next time, I looked down and could see smears of blood from the tearing of her maidenhead. But I knew that the worst of it was over, and pressed myself back into her, gaining perhaps another inch. A quick scan showed that she wasn't feeling any more discomfort, so I backed out of her, and eased myself back in again - stopping only when I felt the tight ring of her vaginal entrance wrapped tightly around the base of my penis. I was inside her, completely, filling her with my manhood.

I couldn't resist the temptation to scan her and find out what it felt like from HER perspective. What she felt was FULL. Totally, completely, almost mind-blowingly FULL. And to go along with that fullness, she felt a combination of satiety, happiness, pleasure, and above all, completeness - as though she'd been missing something her entire life, and only then knew what it was.

I held myself inside her for a few moments, then withdrew about half my length before sliding it back in again, accompanied by her moan of pleasure. Looking into her mind, I knew that she wanted me to stay inside her for a bit, so she could savor the sensation of being so completely filled - and delight in the fact that it was ME doing it.

Only when I felt her start moving in front of me, rocking back and forth slightly, did I start making love to her again. Hold her by the hips, I started slowly emptying and filling her by turns, taking my time so she would have plenty of time to adjust to my actions. She quickly got used to having me inside her, and it was only a few minutes before I was pistoning in and out of her in a rhythm that was pleasing to both of us - but I was careful to make sure that it was closer to what made HER feel good than what worked for me. I wanted to be sure that she got as much pleasure as possible from our joining before I found my own release.

As we continued to make love, I released my hold on her hips so that I could lean forward and cup her breasts in my hands, feeling the hard pebbles of her nipples pressing into my palms as the firm mounds of her mammaries shifting in my hands. Lowering my head, I managed to place a number of soft kisses on her shoulders and back before lifting my head again. The feeling of her small, firm breasts in my hands was a delight, and I shifted my hold on them so that I could softly squeeze them and pull on her nipples, drawing a series of soft moans from her.

When I finally felt the stirring in my balls that told me I was getting closer to my climax, I released my hold on her breasts and rose up again to hold her hips once more. As I continued to thrust into her, I reached into her mind and found that she was getting close to her own release. Knowing that she wasn't far off, I checked her mind to see what I could do to help it happen, and found that some hard thrusting into her would be all she needed to push her into an orgasm. By that time, I was getting close myself, and knew that her climax would be enough to trigger my own.

Taking a slightly firmer hold on her hips, I started to thrust into her more and more forcefully, until I was almost pounding into her. It was just what she needed/wanted, and it was only a couple of minutes before I heard her cry out her release as she tightened around me. I was close enough that I pressed myself as far inside her as I could; and as her vagina went into a series of spasms, I felt my balls tighten up before I sprayed the deepest recesses of her with the first hot jet of my semen. She must have felt it, because she threw her head back and cried out in Vietnamese in apparent response.

Even as I continued to fire round after round of semen into her, Susan's vagina went through a series of spasms: tightening around me incredibly before going through a fluttering sensation as they relaxed before doing it all over again.

With my male limitations, I was the one to finish climaxing first - but the feeling of Susan's vagina around my penis as she went through wave after wave of release was more than enough to keep me hard. When the spasms passing through her finally tapered off, she nearly collapsed in front of me; only by quickly wrapping an arm around her waist was I able to keep her from falling forward onto her face. I looked around for something to put under her - knowing that there would be some leakage - and was pleased to discover that the girls had been kind enough to put a few towels within easy reach of the bed. I quickly grabbed one and managed to spread it out under Susan with just one hand. Only then did I carefully ease both of us forward and down to rest on the bed, and then gently unplug myself from Susan's womanhood.

Looking at each of us in turn, I could see that both of us had a definite pinkish tinge from the blood of Susan's now-defunct hymen. A thought struck me, and I looked around some more, not overly surprised to see that we'd also been left a small bowl with a couple of damp washcloths in it. I took one, and softly wiped the traces of blood from between Susan's thighs, then my own.

I laid down next to Susan and put my arm across her back, holding her as her breathing gradually slowed. When it was something close to normal, she rose up enough to turn her head to look at me, and smiled. I smiled back, and she told me "Thank you, Michael. I enjoyed that VERY much, and it means a lot to me that it was you that helped me find such pleasure my first time."

I answered by saying "I'm glad you enjoyed it - but I'm sorry that you experienced the pain that you did. It wasn't necessary - there were ways to make that happen without hurting you."

She smiled again, and told me "Yes, Diane and Holly both told me that. But I wanted to be sure that I knew when it happed - to mark it, in a way, as the start of my life as a woman. It didn't hurt so bad, and the choice was mine, if you remember."

"I would have spared you that hurt, if I could have."

"I know you would. But as I said, the choice was mine. It's over now, so don't worry about it - I certainly don't! And the rest of it was wonderful, thanks to you. You have made me very, VERY happy."

She got a slightly distracted look on her face, and I saw as she made a few tentative movements of her hips and legs.

I figured I knew what she was trying to find out, and told her "One or both of Diane and Holly left us some towels and damp washcloths. There was a little blood on both of us, so I used one of the washcloths to clean it off. I also put one of the towels under you so that you wouldn't have to worry about, uh, leaking on the bed."

She blushed, and started to say something, and I interrupted to tell her "Its okay, Susan. That's what happens when two people make love. Everybody that's ever made love knows it, and there's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about."

She still blushed a little bit, and told me "Thank you, anyway. Yes, Diane and Holly told me about it, but I forgot until now."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.