The Force - Cover

The Force

Copyright© 2003 by Dorsai. All rights reserved.

Part 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 13 - What would you do if you discovered a way to KNOW the thought and emotions of those around you. Then you discover that you can manipulate and control these to some extent. This is what one yound man did when it happend to him. enjoy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

From the tone of her voice, I knew that Susan was nervous at first - but when I didn't show any outward signs of concern, or even interest, she quickly got over it, and became much more willing to ask questions and participate.

As long as it was Diane's hands on me, I was able to control myself pretty well. But when I finally felt Susan's delicate fingers touching me, it didn't take long before my fight to remain 'relaxed' began to crumble - after a few minutes of Susan's hands on my penis and testicles, I could feel myself starting to get hard.

Just as she'd said she would, Diane simply included my involuntary reaction as part of the 'class' - explaining to Susan that it wasn't something that I was completely in control of (at that point, I had NO choice in the matter, but that was something else entirely), that it didn't necessarily mean that I HAD to have sex, and so on. In my fully aroused state, Susan was again slightly hesitant to touch me, but began to do so after receiving assurances from Diane that she didn't mind.

Susan took her time - asking questions and making sure she was completely familiar with the details of the aroused human male anatomy. I didn't object.

When she was finished, I heard Susan ask "What happens to Mike now?"

Diane asked "What do you mean?"

"He is hard - erect - so he can make love. What happens if he doesn't?"

"If he doesn't, then he will get soft again, like he was when we started. Depending on how excited he is, and whether or not anything is happening to help keep him like this, it may take just a couple of minutes, or maybe longer." I heard Diane say.

Holly added "Sometimes a guy will try to tell you that if you don't do something to make him climax, it will cause him to get sick - but don't believe it. He's just trying to get you to either have sex with him, or at least do something to make him climax. You NEVER, EVER have to do anything you don't want to; if some guy tries to make you do something with his words, he's not someone that you want to be with. If he tries to make you do something by force, then its rape, and you should report him so that he doesn't do it to other girls. But don't tease a guy by helping him get like that, then stopping, either. Don't touch him that way unless you're ready and willing to help 'take care' of him."

Diane added "Of course, that doesn't apply to Mike. Even when I was giving him my virginity, he was willing to stop even after he was a little bit inside me, but before he was through my 'cherry' - my hymen."

Susan asked "What can you do to... 'take care' of him?"

Diane answered "If you want to, you can use your hand to masturbate him, like this", taking my penis and slowly stroking it to demonstrate. A moment later, I felt Susan's hand replace Diane's, and listened as Diane gave her a quick tutorial on handjobs.

Then I heard Diane say "If you don't want to actually make love, the other thing you can do is to use your mouth on him...", followed by the sensation of her lips being wrapped around me. As I felt Diane's mouth sliding up and down my erection, I could hear a brief flurry of whispers between Holly and Susan. Then Diane's mouth pulled free of me, and I heard a little more whispering between Diane and Susan - then felt what could only have been Susan's lips on me as she took her first, tentative steps at fellatio. Fortunately, Diane was paying close attention, and quickly corrected the few mistakes Susan was making. From there, it was on to address the finer points of the process: sensitive spots, pressure, suction, and so on. Susan was a quick and willing student, and it didn't take long for her to master the techniques Diane was instructing her in.

Diane knew that Susan's actions were having an effect on me, and stopped her before the inevitable happened. I could hear the slight disappointment in Susan's voice when she asked "Was I doing something wrong?"

Diane laughed, and said "No, I think you were doing everything RIGHT - if you kept doing that for much longer, Mike would have had a climax, and I didn't want you to be surprised by it."

"What happens when he climaxes?"

"That's when he ejaculates his sperm - uh, cums, or shoots his stuff. It's a thick liquid, kind of like custard, only a little salty. If you aren't ready for it, it can be a big surprise; and some girls don't like the taste of it, so they won't let a guy cum in their mouth."

"How do you know when that is going to happen?"

"If you hold his testicles - his balls - in your hand, you'll fell them pull up next to his body. Then when you feel his penis suddenly get harder, that's the last thing that happens before it happens. Then you can either pull your mouth off and use your hand to finish him, or let him cum in your mouth. If you let him do that, you can either swallow it, or not."

There was a pause of a few seconds, then I heard Susan's tentative "Is it okay... Would you mind if I... ?"

Diane asked "You want to do it? Make him cum?"

"If it's okay with you. And Mike, of course..."

I heard Diane laugh softly before she said "I don't think Mike would mind in the slightest; and if you want to find out what it's like with him, I certainly don't mind. I think you could do a whole lot worse - I like the way he tastes!"

A few moments later, I felt myself being enveloped by what must have been Susan's eager mouth - and finally opened my eyes to look down and see that it was true. Susan saw me looking down at her, and let me slip free of her mouth long enough to give me a shy, pleased smile before taking me in again. I looked at Diane, and saw her looking at me; her happy expression making it clear that she was glad I was feeling pleasure, even if she wasn't the one giving it to me.

At my feet, Holly watched, fascinated by the sight of the virginal Susan with my erect penis between her lips, eagerly sliding them up and down the length of my erection. As I watched Susan's head bobbing up and down over me, I saw movement in the corner of my eye. I looked over, and saw that Diane was sliding the bottoms of her suit down - then off, tossing them to the side of the tank before reaching between her thighs to begin masturbating. After a few moments, she pulled her hand from between her legs, and moved over to where Susan was, then reached out to the waist of Susan's bikini bottoms. When Susan didn't make any protest, Diane carefully pulled them down, too. Reaching for her own crotch again, Diane's other hand reached out to Susan's exposed womanhood. I could tell when contact was made by the way Susan's eyes closed, and she hesitated briefly, half my penis protruding from between her lips.

Susan quickly got her attention back to what she'd been doing to me, and was soon taking nearly my entire length into her mouth again. But I knew that Diane was having her own fun with Susan by the way Susan would close her eyes and hesitate briefly when Diane did something particularly pleasurable.

I looked at Holly again, and saw that her eyes were jumping around from what Susan was doing to me, to what Diane was doing to herself, and on to what Diane was doing to Susan. Holly didn't even seem to notice that I was looking at her - her eyes were somewhat glazed at what was happening in front of her, and she kept licking her lips as though they were too dry; her breasts were visibly tight, their nipples hard and erect.

The sight of my erection disappearing into Susan's hot mouth, and Diane's hand busy between her thighs, coupled with the knowledge of what Diane was doing to Susan soon had me as hard as I'd felt in a LONG time. Then when I felt Susan's soft, delicate hand and fingers cupping my balls and gently stroking them, it was all I could take: another minute, and I felt my balls tighten up as I got ready to unload them into Susan's eager mouth. Susan felt it, too, and I saw her eyes widen slightly in the realization that it was going to happen soon - but she didn't slow down in the slightest. If anything, she increased her efforts, and it was only a few seconds more before I felt the first hot wad of my jism erupt from the end of my penis. Susan got a slightly surprised look on her face that was quickly replaced by one of absolute delight - and she kept going, softly sucking every drop of my cum into her mouth before swallowing it.

When she realized that I was done, Susan lifted her head, letting my still-hard penis fall from her semen-flecked lips. As Susan reached for her breasts, Holly released my feet then quickly slid a hand into the front of her suit where her finger began busily dancing on her clitoris and dipping into her vagina. Susan rose up slightly as she squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples; when she did, I could see that Diane was steadily circling Susan's clitoris with her finger, even as she was doing the same to herself. In less than a minute, I watched as Susan suddenly froze in position before releasing a soft cry as Diane's attentions finally had the desired effect. A few moments later, Diane did the same, gasping as wave after wave of release washed through her.

As Susan came down from her orgasm, she saw Holly and what Holly was doing. Susan didn't hesitate to step out of her suit where it was bunched around her ankles, and move over to where Holly was. There, she pulled down Holly's suit, and replaced Holly's fingers with her lips and tongue.

Even though I'd just had a climax, the sight of the beautiful Susan with her face buried in Holly's crotch started to get me hard again. Diane saw it, and quickly came over, reaching down to take me in her hand and start stroking me in encouragement. With Susan's dark hair fanned out on the water behind her, I watched as her delicate pink tongue danced between Holly's labia, and across her exposed clitoris. Between that sight, and what Diane was doing to me, it was only a matter of a few more seconds before I was fully hard again. When I was, Diane didn't delay any longer, and moved to straddle my hips so both of us could watch Susan and Holly. Once she was satisfied she was in position, Diane quickly lowered her body to impaling herself on my erection.

The sight of Susan and Holly was so incredibly erotic that it wasn't long before Diane and I had the water in the tank sloshing around from the force and enthusiasm of our mating. I figured that Holly was being subjected to the same joyful enthusiasm I had, and wasn't surprised when she tripped over into orgasm just a couple of minutes later, crying out as Susan's tongue continued to flutter across her clitoris in time with the contractions that seized her body.

I was still pistoning in and out of Diane when the two of them finally realized what we were doing. Both stood up in the tank and turned to watch us, Holly standing behind Susan. Susan in particular was fascinated by our coupling, her eyes locked on where Diane and I were joined. Holly, too, liked what she saw, and reached around to cup Susan's breasts. As Holly began gently squeezing them and pulling on her nipples, Susan spread her legs slightly and reached between them - either unaware or indifferent that she was giving Diane and I both a clear view of her pubis.

As Diane had told me, her pubic area sported only a small patch of hair - it didn't appear to be very long, but seemed as straight as the hair on her head; it was sparse enough that the cleft of her sex was easily discerned. But it was her clitoris and vaginal lips that fascinated me: her clitoris was large and easily visible, as were the thin, obviously soft and delicate, lips of her labia.

Diane and I watched as Holly continued to play with Susan's breasts and nipples while Susan's fingers dipped between her smooth thighs to caress the entrance to her vagina and softly stroke her engorged clitoris. I knew that Diane found the sight of them as erotic and stimulating as I did by the way her vagina kept clenching around me as she got closer and closer to her orgasm - and by doing so, moving me along to my own release.

Finally, the view before us became too much for Diane and me; even as I felt Diane tighten around me as her orgasm started, I was lifting my hips to bury myself as far inside her as I could as I began to empty what was left of my sperm into her.

If Susan didn't know what was happening, she must have guessed: even as Diane and I were gasping and groaning our pleasure, she froze in place again before emitting another soft cry of release.

As Susan's orgasm passed, Holly helped guide her back down into the water, holding her close and softly stroking her body as Diane and I did the same to each other.

When Susan had gotten her breath back, she surprised us by suddenly blushing furiously and lowering her head in embarrassment.

Holly asked her what was wrong, and Susan managed to tell us that she was sorry for watching me and Diane make love, and that she was embarrassed that I saw what she'd done to Holly.

The three of us looked at each other, uncertain what to do or say, before I finally spoke up to tell her "Susan?"

"Yes, Michael" she answered, without looking up.

"Susan? Would you look at me, please?"

"I am too ashamed."

"There is nothing for you to be ashamed about. Please, look at me."

She shook her head briefly before saying "I can't."

"Of course you can." I thought a moment, and added "Susan, it is the American way to look at people that you are talking to. If you don't, it is a sign of disrespect."

I figured the last part might get to her at a level that would work, and I was glad to see I was right when she finally managed to lift her head far enough to let me see her face - and the pained expression on it.

"Susan, there is nothing for you to be ashamed of, or embarrassed about. I already knew that Diane and Holly sometimes make love with each other. If you want to make love with them, too, then that is up to you to decide - and not for me to judge."

With communication started again, Diane spoke up, saying "Really, Susan, it's true. Mike has known about Holly and me since the first time we ever made love."

Susan looked at her in surprise, and Holly added "Honest, Susan. The first time we ever made love, Diane was staying overnight at my house. We had watched some scary movie, and neither one of us could sleep. We kind of started fooling around - kind of like what you and I did that night. Well, the same thing happened with Diane and me as it did with you and me - except that WE made a lot more noise. Mike came in to see what the noise was about, and saw us. All he said to us was that if we wanted to have fun like that, it was okay with him as long as we were quiet."

Susan looked at her, and Holly nodded in affirmation of what she'd just said before Susan turned to look at me.

I told her "I don't see anything wrong with two people making each other feel good like that. It didn't look like anybody was MAKING you do it" - Susan blushed slightly - "so if you're doing it because you want to, then it's not up to me to decide if it's right or wrong for you. As far as I'm concerned, if you're making each other feel good, then that's a GOOD thing, not a bad one. Okay?"

With the realization that I didn't think badly about her for making love with another girl, Susan seemed to relax considerably. But she was still visibly upset when she said "But I still watched while you and Diane..."

Holly hugged her, and said "I watched too. So?"

Diane added to that, saying "Susan, that's okay, too. If we cared if you saw or not, we wouldn't have done it where you could see - we would have gone someplace more private."

Susan didn't seem entirely sure about that, and I told her "Really, Susan - we didn't mind. We could see you, too, and it looked like you were enjoying what you saw" - she blushed again at the realization we'd watched her masturbate - "and I can promise you that we liked what WE saw."

At that last, she lifted her head completely, and with a surprised tone in her voice asked "Really?"

I just smiled, and said "Really. I thought it was VERY sexy and VERY special to watch you - it brought me even more pleasure from making love with Diane."

Diane spoke up, adding "I felt the same way about it - it made me SO excited to watch you while Mike was making love to me like that. And I know that Mike is telling you the truth: after he has a climax like you gave him, it usually takes a while before he can get hard or cum again. But watching you and Holly, he was hard very quickly. And because watching you made him so excited, he was able to climax inside me again much sooner than he usually could. I like it when he does that, so I should be THANKING you for letting us watch you, if seeing us make love made you that excited."

Susan looked around at all of us, and Holly gave her another hug before saying "Susan, you already know that we like you. You're SO sweet, and such a good person. And we already told you how beautiful we think you are. Why should you be surprised when we think you're sexy, too?"

I could see Susan thinking it over, and decided that a little of my own special assistance might be useful. I reached into her mind to help her; when I was done, she was as relaxed and happy to be with us as she'd ever been - and even more trusting and confident of herself and her judgments. Better still, she had finally accepted the truth of what we'd told her we though about her.

Even though all of us were comfortable in our nudity, it seemed like a good idea to make sure we knew where our suits were, and we all got up to locate them. I wasn't surprised when Susan took the opportunity to come over and give me a hug and kiss under Diane's approving gaze. Having the delectable bundle of a naked Susan in my arms, I couldn't help but start to respond to the feel of her firm breasts and soft mound pressing against me. Susan felt it, of course, and simply smiled up at me; my involuntary effort at saluting her only adding to her confidence, while my failure to do anything more than return her affection in equal measure only increased her trust in me.

When all of us had located our suits and gotten them handy, it seemed to be time for Susan to start asking questions about what guys thought about - what we thought was sexy, what we liked and didn't like, and so on.

Obviously, most of them were directed at me. I answered as best I could for myself, and when I thought I could, for guys in general. Diane and Holly chipped in with their own observations and opinions where they thought they had something to add.

By the time we got dressed to head back to the house for supper, Susan had at least a rudimentary grasp of what passed for the American Male Mind.

A little less than a week went by with the four of us pairing off in various combinations to do different things.

At different times, all of us went horseback riding with Susan - an activity she delighted in. As small as she was, she wasn't up to putting the saddle on or taking it off her horse; but once it was low enough for her to get to, she insisted on putting it away herself.

Susan and Aunt Paula got along famously - Aunt Paula was overjoyed to have Susan teaching her how to cook Oriental food with the wok, and Susan was an attentive student of Aunt Paula's cooking. All the rest of us benefited from their efforts.

At one point, Uncle Jack even managed to get her to join him for one of his farm chores, and after a little encouragement, got her to drive the tractor for a little while. She was uncommonly proud of herself after Uncle Jack told the rest of us what a good job she'd done.

Once, when it was Holly and me, we took the opportunity to bring each other to climax after a session of slow, gentle lovemaking. When it was Susan and me, and we weren't riding the horses, she liked to walk around the farm, simply enjoying the quiet solitude as she talked to me about what she wanted to do with her life. I listened to her carefully, and sometimes asked leading questions to help her see - and think about - things from a different direction or perspective. If something in particular was troubling her, I would gently reach into her mind and help her find a solution to it - but I was always careful not to bias her one way or another; I simply helped her see the key points so she could make her own choices.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.