The Force - Cover

The Force

Copyright© 2003 by Dorsai. All rights reserved.

Part 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 8 - What would you do if you discovered a way to KNOW the thought and emotions of those around you. Then you discover that you can manipulate and control these to some extent. This is what one yound man did when it happend to him. enjoy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next morning, with nothing pressing to do, the girls and I went outside to play in the snow. First thing to happen was a free-for-all snowball fight that quickly deteriorated to all the girls throwing snowballs at me until I surrendered. With gender supremacy decided, then next task was to build a snowman. Holly and Diane decided that he looked lonely, so they got Susan to help them build a snowwoman - complete with breasts, embarrassing Susan a little - followed by a number of snowchildren. My job, of course, was to collect the necessary materials for them to work with - snow not just from our yard, but from the neighbors on either side, hats, scarves, and other accoutrements.

By the time we were done, it was close to lunch, and Mom came out to see what we wanted to eat - casting a disapproving eye at the large-busted snowwoman, but not saying anything.

None of us was really sure what we wanted until Susan tentatively offered "Grilled cheese sandwiches?"

Her suggestion met with a landslide of approval, and Mom went back inside while the rest of us got into another snowball fight - this one a bit more even, with Diane siding with me against Holly and Susan. We were all cold, wet, and ready to call a truce when Mom stuck her head outside to tell us that lunch was ready. Mom just shook her head in amusement as the four of us laughingly trooped back into the house, jostling and teasing each other.

As we ate our sandwiches and soup - Mom correctly figuring that it would be needed - Mom told us that one of the other volunteers for one of her charities had called in sick, and she'd been asked to fill in. She'd be gone most of the afternoon, but she'd be back in time for supper. Holly got a thoughtful look on her face, and then had a whispered conversation with Susan before asking if it would be possible for us to go out for Chinese food that night. Mom looked doubtful, but Holly pointed out that all we'd had so far had been American type food, and that Susan might like something different. At that, Susan spoke up, saying that she though Mom's cooking was delicious, and that we didn't have to go anyplace special just because of HER. Mom just smiled, said that she thought she could manage to live with a night off, and that Chinese food sounded pretty good to her.

That settled, Mom left us to get her things and go fill in for the missing volunteer.

We all teamed up to clean up from lunch, and while we were loading the dishwasher, Diane told us that she wanted to make another pass through the mall to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything or anyone - would Susan like to go with her?

When Holly didn't say anything, I knew that the two of them had gotten together and cooked up some plan. Susan accepted Diane's invitation, and I said I'd be glad to take them to the mall and pick them up again, but Holly told them that they could take her car - an offer Diane readily accepted. By then, I knew something was up, and finally realized that Diane was making sure that Holly and I would be alone together; and right on the heels of that came the understanding that Holly wanted some 'personal' time with me - as in, for the two of us to make love.

Holly went out and got her car started while Diane and Susan waited inside for a few minutes so it would have time to warm up for them. When they judged that it had warmed up enough, they piled into the front seat and left.

Back in the den, I was sitting at the end of the couch when Holly came in and parked herself on my lap. I put my hands on her hips and told her "You and Diane are about as subtle as a circus pony."

"What?" Holly asked, pretending she didn't know what I was talking about.

"That little song and dance about Diane wanting to go to the mall, and taking Susan with her. I know you, Holly, and if there's a mall visit involved, you're one of the first in line. If you didn't want to go, then it was because you wanted to stay here MORE - and I can only think of one reason that you'd want to stay here with ME, just the two of us."

She blushed slightly and gave me a lopsided grin before answering "Okay, we're busted. Diane and I have been having plenty of fun together, but I got to missing YOU. You've been with Diane every night since you got back, and with Susan staying in my room, I really can't sneak out for a visit. So we came up with the mall thing as a way for me to get some time with you."

"And it didn't occur to either one of you to let me know what was going on?"

Surprised, Holly asked "You mean you don't want to... ?"

I smiled and answered "Of course I want to. I'm just saying that it would have been a nice gesture if you'd included me in your plans, or at least told me what you wanted. Then I could play my part the way you want me to, and not surprise you."

Holly smiled and replied "Yeah, I can understand that. You did kind of throw us a bit, when you offered to drive them to the mall - I guess we should have figured you'd do that."

Taking my hands in hers, Holly went on to say "Okay, next time, we'll make sure we let you know when we plan to get you to jump one of us" before moving my hands up to cover her breasts as she leaned forward to give me a kiss.

I could feel her nipples hardening under my thumbs - she'd apparently detoured to her room to take her bra off - as Holly's lips parted in invitation for me to do the same. I did, and our tongues were soon dancing in each other's mouths

When our lips finally parted, I used my hands to slide her blouse up, exposing her breasts. As she felt the air across her nipples, Holly leaned forward again, making her breasts even with my face. I paused a few moments to take in the sight of them: they'd noticeably grown since the last time I'd seen them, though they were still generally conical, and tipped with small rose-pink areolas and nipples. Having memorized this improvement in her anatomy, I didn't delay any longer taking one of her breasts in my mouth and softly sucking on it as I ran my tongue across her nipple, feeling it harden even more. Holly put her hands behind my head, pulling me closer to her chest in encouragement to continue - which I did, with the other breast. Back and forth I went, giving each the attention it so richly deserved. By the time I had the ends of both her breasts at full attention, Holly was slowly rocking in my lap in her arousal.

I finally released the tip of Holly's breast from my mouth, and waited, looking up into her face. When she realized that I had stopped, she opened her eyes and looked back at me. Once I had her attention, I asked "Where do you want to do this?"

Without hesitation, she answered "My room!"

I scooted forward on the couch in preparation for getting up. I thought Holly would slide off my lap, but she surprised me by pivoting slightly and wrapping her legs around my waist before asking "Carry me?"

I just smiled, and struggled to my feet - Holly wasn't exactly small, and it took more than a little effort to get to a standing position. Once there, though, I reached down to hold her ass in my hands to help support her weight as I made my way to the stairs, then on up and to her room. After we were inside, Holly removed one arm from around my neck and pushed her bedroom door closed. With our privacy assured, I carried her over to her bed and managed to get us onto it - Holly on her back, me still over her with her legs and arms wrapped around me.

She didn't seem inclined to turn loose of me until I pointed out to her "It's going to be kinda tough to get anything going here with all these clothes on..."

At that, she giggled and turned loose of me. I started to move away so I could take my clothes off, but Holly had other ideas.

"Just lay down, on your back", she directed. As I did, she moved off the bed, standing next to it as she quickly shed clothing. In less than a minute, she was as naked as the she was born, though a LOT better looking. She stood still for a few moments, letting me look her over before she climbed back on the bed with me. The first thing she did was reach for my waist, where she quickly had my belt and pants unfastened. Following that, she soon had my zipper undone - which was something of a relief, because the sight of her standing there naked had started to get me hard.

When Holly discovered that fact, she got a mischievous grin on her face, and quickly pulled my pants and underwear down far enough to free my rapidly-inflating penis - then wrapped her hand around it to hold it steady as she quickly took the head of it in her mouth. She went after me with enthusiasm, and it wasn't long before I was fully erect and glistening with her saliva. Finally satisfied that she had me completely ready, Holly let me fall from her lips to tell me "Lift your hips, so I can get your pants off!"

I did as commanded, and Holly started pulling my bunched pants and shorts down my legs. As they got close to my knees, Holly's face was again close to where my erection was waving in the air. With a glint in her eye, she took it back into her mouth and started softly sucking on it as she first used her hands, then her legs and feet, to push my clothes the rest of the way down and past my feet.

With the bottom half of me bare, her next job was to get the other half in the same state. Releasing me from her mouth, Holly moved to straddle my hips, the hot, wet opening to her womanhood pressing my penis against my belly. Rubbing herself along the bottom of it, she reached out to start unfastening the buttons of my shirt. When she was done with that, I lifted my body up enough for her to slide it off my shoulders. Then, by rolling toward one side then the other, she managed to get it down my arms and out from under me, leaving me as naked as she was.

Looking down to where she was continuing to slide herself along my length, I saw that her labia were fully extended and her clitoris was erect and visible. The entire underside of my penis was awash in her fragrant essences and I could feel the smooth globes of her ass flexing against my thighs as she moved herself back and forth.

A minute later, Holly apparently decided that she'd had enough of that, and started to move herself down to where she could take me in her mouth again. I caught her arm with my hand, and said "Me, too!" when she looked up at me. A big grin split her face before she happily pivoted around so that her crotch was aimed at my face. After a little minor adjustment, each of us was face-to-face (so to speak) with the other's sex.

Holly didn't delay to wrap her lips around my penis again, but I took a few moments to look at the flower of her sex - marveling yet again at how something so fragile and delicate could bring such pleasure. I saw that her pubic hair was a trifle thicker than the last time I'd seen it - but not by a lot - and still the same slightly curly tangle of rust red. It had also expanded a little, too, covering more of her pudendum and lower belly than it had before. There in the middle of it, her medium-thick labia were well-parted, the entrance to her vagina easily visible - and thoroughly drenched with her lubrication.

Lifting my head slightly, I extended my tongue and ran it between her vaginal lips, tasting the fresh, salty-musky flavor of her. As I did, Holly released a soft moan of arousal and pleasure; the vibrations of it echoed through my erect penis, stimulating me tremendously. It didn't take long before each of us was enthusiastically trying to bring as much pleasure as we could to the other - and doing a damn fine job of it.

Holly 'won' the first round when a combination of suction, tongue- and lip-pressure, and a twisting motion of her head combined to bring me to the edge of ecstasy - and beyond. I filled her mouth to overflowing with my jism, forcing her to swallow what she had before any more of it leaked from between her lips. In return, I combined gentle, rhythmic sucking on her clitoris while fluttering my tongue across it to freeze her in place as wave after wave of orgasmic delight washed over her. When her release was over, she literally collapsed on top of me in relief.

Even though I was feeling pretty weak myself, I managed to get her turned around and laid out on the bed next to me, where I could hold her in my arms as both of us panted our way toward recovery. To help her focus - and because I wanted to touch her! - I used one hand to trace random patterns along her body, from shoulders to knees. Just as I'd been the first time I'd been privileged to touch her that way, I was both delighted and amazed at the smoothness of her skin, and how clear and soft it was.

I knew Holly was back in the land of the coherent when I heard her say "So, copping a feel when I'm helpless, huh?"

I looked at her and smiled, answering "Well, you'd do the same to me if you had the chance, wouldn't you?"

She grinned back and replied "Damn right I would!" - causing both of us to chuckle.

A few moments later, she found the energy to capture my hand as it passed over one of her breasts and held it there, telling me "I like it when you touch me like that - but I like it when you touch me like THIS even more."

So we laid there, my hand cupping her breast as we slowly got the rest of our breathing under control, and our energy back. We were comfortable enough with each other that it didn't seem unusual to either one of us when I asked her how things were going in school, did she have any new boyfriends, and so on. She'd long ago started confiding in me about the things that she didn't think she could talk to Mom and Dad about, and always listened to the opinions and thoughts I had on the different subject and problems she brought to me. That's not to say that she always did as I suggested, though.

In any event, the two of us spent the next little while just talking to each other, despite the otherwise intimate situation we were in. As I'd expected, Holly had a couple of things troubling her, and together we figured out a way to minimize them. She was doing well in school except for one class that she and Diane were BOTH having trouble with; she promised to give some thought to the idea of the two of them going to the teacher to see if there was anything he had to suggest that would help them - other than studying their books more, which Holly swore both of them were doing, even more than they did for their other classes. She'd gone out with one of the guys from school a few times, but he'd started pressuring her for sex, so she'd dropped him like a hot rock; and then warned all the other girls what he was like. There was another guy she kind of liked, but thought he was a little nerdy. I pointed out to her that I'd been thought of as a little nerdy, too, and that gave her something to think about.

By the time we got through talking like that, both of us had pretty much recovered from our previous exertions. We were at the point of talking about what we thought of some of the new music we'd heard when I felt Holly move to take my penis in her hand. As we continued to talk, she would softly squeeze and pull on it, stimulating me to semi-erectness. I knew that she wouldn't be touching me that way unless she was ready for me to do something similar to her, so I let my hand drift down from her breast to her pelvis, where my fingertips started tracing lazy patterns through her pubic hair as we continued to talk.

In time with the slow - but steady - hardening of my penis, I expanded the range of my touch at Holly's pelvis; one of my fingers tracing the delicate shapes of her inner vaginal lips, dipping between them every so often to press gently against the entrance to her vagina, and softly stroking the hard nubbin of her clitoris. It wasn't much longer before both of us were having trouble maintaining the thread of our conversation.

It was after I'd lowered my head so Holly and I could share a long, loving kiss that she decided enough was enough: pushing on my shoulder so that I'd roll over onto my back, she quickly scrambled around to assume the position she'd been in when we'd gotten each other off so completely. The difference was that each of us was only interested in sampling the other's 'wares' for a few seconds before she turned around again and straddled my hips, facing me. My penis was shiny with her saliva, and the area between her labia glistened with the mix of her oils and my saliva - both of us were as lubed up as need be for what was next.

Reaching between her thighs, Holly took my erection in her hand and rose up. After sliding the head along her cleft to thoroughly coat it with her oils, she held it against her opening and slowly used her weight to impale herself on it. When nearly a third of me was inside her, she released her grip on me and leaned forward to put her hands on my chest - using her arms to support her body as she took more and more of me inside her. Only when she felt her firm ass resting against my thighs did she open her eyes to look at me, a broad grin on her face as she said "THAT is what I've been missing!"

I grinned back and answered "Now that you mention it, I've kind of missed it, too!" before reaching up to cup her breasts in my hands, my thumbs rubbing her erecting nipples. She closed her eyes again as she concentrated on the sensations she was feeling - not just from my hands on her breasts, but having me inside her, as well.

A few moments later, I felt her start moving herself on me - in small, fraction-of-an-inch movements at first, and then quickly expanding them to allow nearly half my manhood slide between the fleshy gates of her womanly portal.

We made love like that for quite some time - Holly on top of me, slowly sliding herself up and down my erection. Any time she started to feel a little tired, she'd get me completely inside her, and rest - giving me ample opportunity to play with her breasts, lick and suck on them, and for the two of us to share lengthy, deeply loving kisses.

The longer our lovemaking like that went on, the more frequently Holly felt the need to rest; is was after we'd checked each other's tonsils that I finally asked her if she'd like me to take over for a little while. She grinned, and said that as a matter of fact, yes, she WOULD like that. She followed that by telling me that she wanted us to take our time and go slow - she wanted to enjoy the feeling of having me inside her for a while before we finished. When I suggested that we do it doggie-style, she readily agreed and lifted herself off of me. As I got to my knees, she turned to the side and positioned herself for my entry. Before I moved close, though, I took the time to look at the view she was presenting me: her tight, firm ass pointed up in the air and the dark pink entrance to her vagina open and glistening in the midst of the darkly matted curls of her soft bush.

The sight of her like that caused an involuntary twitch in my penis, reminding me that she was there for ME. I moved in behind her, and after caressing the smooth globes of her delightfully curved ass, positioned the head of my still-slick erection between her labia. Holding myself steady, I arched my hips, easily sliding through the tight ring of her entrance and on to fill her tight sheath in a single stroke. I put my hands on her hips and held her steady as I pressed myself forward even more, trying to get as much of my penis inside her as I could - and gained perhaps another half inch. We stayed like that for a minute, perhaps two, both of us savoring the sensations created by our incestuous union.

Finally, though, both of us felt the need to have me moving in her. I backed myself out of her until only the head of my erection was inside her, then pushed forward again slowly - both of us again delighting in the sensation of my manhood filling her. Another withdrawal, followed by a slightly faster thrust. Then again, a little faster. Then faster still. After a couple of minutes, I was pistoning in and out of her steadily - fast enough for both of us to enjoy the feeling of our lovemaking, but not so fast as to stimulate either of us too much. The position we were in, and the pace of our lovemaking, were easy and comfortable for me, and we continued on that way for several minutes before Holly lowered her body to rest on her elbows. The change in her position brought a slight difference in the way she felt around me; and apparently, changed the way I felt to her: after a minute or so, I could hear that her breathing had quickened a little, and I could feel her getting even wetter around me. I knew that these were both signs that she was getting more aroused, and confirmed it with a brief read of her thoughts. I had to admit that the way she felt as my penis slid in and out of her was having a similar effect on me - it wasn't making love to make it last, any more, it was making love to get off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.