The Force - Cover

The Force

Copyright© 2003 by Dorsai. All rights reserved.

Part 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 7 - What would you do if you discovered a way to KNOW the thought and emotions of those around you. Then you discover that you can manipulate and control these to some extent. This is what one yound man did when it happend to him. enjoy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

All four of us got up and headed for the stairs, Diane and I with an arm around each other, with Holly and Susan behind us. When we got upstairs and Diane and I continued on past Holly's room, I heard Susan ask "Diane won't be staying with us?", followed by Holly's reply "Oh, no, whenever Mike's home, they stay together."

"And your parents and hers do not mind?" Susan asked, plainly baffled by the situation.

"Not at all. They know how nice and responsible Mike is, and they know how much he and Diane love each other, so they don't mind."

Susan didn't have anything else to say about it just then, and I heard her and Holly go into the bedroom and close the door behind them. Once inside my room, Diane closed the door behind us. Before she could even turn around, I had my arms around her waist, and was kissing her softly on the nape of her neck. She leaned back against me and put her hands on my arms for a few moments before taking my hands and moving them up to her breasts. As I started to softly squeeze and caress them through her blouse, she turned her head so the two of us could share a deep, loving kiss.

When our lips parted, she told me "I've missed you, Mike."

"And I've missed you."

"Show me how much..." she replied - and I did.

I released her breasts, and started unfastening the buttons going down the front of her blouse, and when I was done, slid it off her shoulders to set it aside. Next, I reached between her breasts and undid the hook for her bra. With it unfastened, the fullness of her bust pulled the cups apart, but didn't let them fall free. I slid my hands under the cups to gently run the palms of my hands across her nipples, feeling them harden and extend at my touch, even as I felt her slip her shoes off. With her responding to my ministrations, I lifted my hands free of her breasts so I could guide her bra off her shoulders and down her arms so I could set it on top of her blouse.

My hands returned to her breasts, where I gently squeezed and caressed them for a little while before sliding my hands down her sides to her waist. There, it was only a moment before I found the snap to the slacks she had on, unfastened it, and slid the zipper down. I paused for a few moments so that I could kiss her as my hands softly traced outlines on the smooth skin of her body. I felt her starting to press her ass against my growing erection, and returned to the task at hand - so to speak - and knelt to slide the waist of her slacks down her legs, where she stepped out of them.

Still kneeling, I moved my hands to her waist again after a brief detour to softly massage the firm, rounded globes of her ass. I slipped my fingers under the waistband of the thin panties she was wearing, and slowly slid them down her legs, as well - and taking the opportunity to plant a soft kiss at the top of the cleft of her ass. With her panties around her ankles, Diane stepped out of them, too - using one foot to casually kick them aside before turning around to face me. When she did, it brought the dark strip of her bush in front of me. With her pelvis so close to my face, I didn't have any trouble making out the scent of her arousal, or seeing the edges of her labia where they extended past the short hair covering her mons.

Leaning forward slightly, I placed a soft kiss on her lower belly, right at the fringe of her pubic thatch. From there, I worked my way upward, leaving soft kisses on any part of her that struck my fancy - and there were a lot of them. By the time I reached her breasts, I could hear her soft panting, and could see that her shoulders and upper breasts were faintly tinged with an aroused blush.

Taking the end of one of her breasts into my mouth, I softly sucked on it as I used my tongue to twiddle her hard nipple. In only a few seconds, I could feel the difference between the greater mass of her breast and her crinkled areola with my tongue. After sucking on her nipple for a few more seconds, I switched over to the other breast, and soon had it matching the first. For another couple of minutes, I went back and forth between them, until I had both of them equally glistening with my saliva, and both nipples hard and fully erect.

My next stop was to place a soft kiss at the hollow of her throat before continuing on to tend to her soft lips.

When our lips parted, I pulled my head back to look down at her - her head was tilted back, and when she opened her eyes to look at me, the love she felt for me was plain in them - just as the desire she felt was on her face.

When she reached up to start unfastening the buttons on my shirt, her hands were trembling slightly. I took her hands in mine and asked "Do you want to do that, or do you want me naked and with you sooner?"

She didn't even hesitate to answer "Naked!"

I took a step back so she could watch as I took off my own clothes - and saw the pleasure in her eyes when she saw that I was already semi-erect. Once I was as naked as she, I picked her up in my arms and carried her over to my bed, where I set her down gently. She looked up at me in complete love and trust, and I felt myself fall in love with her all over again.

I lay down next to her, and the two of us started kissing again as our hands renewed their acquaintance with each other's bodies. After a bit, our hands had found each others genitals, and we were happily bringing each other to full arousal. I felt her hips start rocking in response to the way I was running my finger along the cleft of her sex, letting it graze across her clitoris with each pass. I let our kiss gradually end, then lowered my head to start kissing her lower and lower on her body. I was barely past her breasts when she realized what I intended to do; she took my head in her hands and lifted it so she could tell me "You don't have to do that - God, I'm already ready! What I want is to feel you inside me!"

I smiled and nodded, and she released her hold on my head before laying back and spreading her thighs in invitation. I moved between them, and then got into a squatting position with her legs draped across my thighs. Reaching between us, I angled my penis down slightly so that the head of it slid between the soft, warm petals of her vaginal lips. I pressed myself forward, and watched as the head of my erection slipped through the tight ring of her entrance. Reaching forward, I put my hands on her hips, and pulled her toward me as I eased my hips back to a 'neutral' position. Arching myself forward again, nearly half my length slid inside her; I again pulled her closer to me as my hips moved back. At that point, half my manhood was buried in her, without me having to move forward or backward - from that position, I could make love with her with minimal effort, and still have her open to my tender mercies.

I eased my hips back a little, letting some of my penis slip free of her - and also making sure her feminine lubricants were being properly spread around. My next thrust into her ended with nearly my entire penis inside her; something that drew a soft moan of pleasure from her. As I slid myself back out of her, I could feel that her ample oils had thoroughly coated my member. A few more tries, and I was slowly rocking back and forth, alternately filling and emptying her womanly cavern. A little longer, and she started lifting her hips slightly in response to my penetrations, welcoming each new invasion.

It had been several weeks since we'd last made love, and I knew that I would enjoy emptying myself into her. But more important to me was that SHE enjoy our lovemaking, too - so I took my time, doing everything I could to bring her as much pleasure as possible before finding my own release.

As I rocked back and forth, sliding my erect member between the clasping lips of her womanhood, I let my hand rest on her mons, my thumb atop her clitoris. Each time she raised her hips to accept me, her clitoris would brush against my thumb, stimulating her a little more. It wasn't but a few minutes before I felt her vagina start clenching around me as she softly cried out her release. Even as she was groaning her pleasure, I continued pistoning in and out of her, knowing that what she was experiencing was but the first of several climaxes she would have.

When it was (mostly) over for her, I felt her hand slip under mine, her finger replacing my thumb. With both hands and arms free, I leaned forward to prop my body over hers before lowering my head to begin licking and sucking at her breasts and nipples. I could feel the slight vibration as she softly moaned her pleasure at having another of her erogenous zones tended to. Where our pelvises were joined, I could feel her hand starting to move a bit more quickly as she increased the attention she was paying to her clitoris.

A few more minutes, and she climaxed again, more strongly, using her free hand to stifle the loudest of her cries. By that time, she was wonderfully hot and wet around me; the added pressure of her vagina tightening around me felt incredible, and I couldn't help but increase the pace at which I was moving in her. With the increase in motion in her, it wasn't long before I began to feel tension in my legs; I knew that if I kept making love with her that way, I was sure to cramp, ending the pleasure for BOTH of us.

When I paused, Diane released a soft cry of disappointment before she felt me moving to a different position. With her legs wrapped around my waist and her pelvis tilted up toward me, I slowly thrust myself into her again. The change in position and the angle between our bodies meant that I could enter her as deeply as possible - my forward motion ending only when our pelvises met, trapping her erect clitoris between us, softly squeezing it. When that happened, I felt Diane's vagina involuntarily clench around me - something that felt so good, it prompted me to do it again. And again and again...

Another couple of minutes passed, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the point of no return - and hear it as Diane got closer and closer to yet another orgasm; a strong one, by the sound of her increasing arousal.

It wasn't much longer before I knew that it was going to happen. As I felt my balls tighten up, I began thrusting hard into Diane - and felt her respond to the increased tempo and pressure against her clitoris. I managed to bury myself in her a few more times before I pressed myself in her as far as I could as the first hot jet of my semen erupted out the end of my penis to ricochet off the inside of her vagina. As I felt my penis tighten in preparation to launch the next wad of jism, I felt Diane pull herself up against me, burying her face in my shoulder as she nearly screamed her release.

Back and forth we went, alternating grunts and groans as each of us experienced wave after wave of pleasure. Only when we'd both exhausted ourselves with our climaxes did we collapse into a tangle of arms and legs on the bed.

As we lay there panting, Diane managed to gasp out "Yeah, I'd say you missed me!" before a small shudder passed through her body. We lay there together for a bit longer, holding each other close. Finally, though, Diane got up and put a robe on (she kept one at our house, and I kept one at hers), and headed for the bathroom. She came back a couple of minutes later with a damp washcloth in her hand, which she used to wipe the overflow of our combined juices from my body.

Setting the washcloth aside, she climbed back into bed with me, and pulled the covers over us before snuggling herself into my side. I put my arm around her, gave her a hug, and then kissed the top of her head. Together, we drifted off to sleep, happy to be with each other again.

The next morning, Diane and I got downstairs in time to catch Dad before he left for work. He asked if I'd go out and get our Christmas tree that morning, and we'd all decorate it when he got home that night. With me having a pickup truck, it made good sense to me for me to get the tree; Holly and I both knew what kind of tree that he and Mom liked. The clincher, though, was when he said that Susan might like to go with us - it seemed like a good way to help her realize that she wasn't just a guest; that we were inviting her not just into our home, but our family.

I said that I'd be glad to, and before he left, Dad gave me one of his credit cards to pay for it.

Holly and Susan came downstairs a little while after he left. By the time they showed up, Mom had left for her meeting, so it was up to the four of us to manage our own breakfast. Holly and Diane teamed up to make French toast for all of us; Susan had never tasted it before, so they drafted her to help. All they'd let me do was make some coffee - and chased me out of the kitchen as soon as it was ready and I'd poured myself a cup.

Several minutes later, Holly called out to let me know that it was ready. When I got into the dining room, I saw that places had already been set for all of us. I took a seat just as the three of them trooped in - Holly carrying coffee and juice, Diane with butter and syrup, and Susan proudly bearing a large platter of French toast and bacon.

Holly saw me looking at Susan, and said "Diane and I made the first few slices, but Susan did the rest. Did pretty good, too!", causing Susan to blush slightly as she set the platter down on the table. They all took seats, and we got started - with Holly, Diane, and I smiling when we saw Susan's reaction to her first bite of French toast with butter and genuine maple syrup.

When breakfast was over, the girls let me take care of the dirty dishes - I had to 'argue' Susan out of helping - and cleaning up the kitchen. When I was done with that, we adjourned to the den with the last of the coffee. Diane and I told Holly and Susan that Dad wanted us to go out and get the Christmas tree that morning. Susan said that she'd seen trees for sale for weeks, and asked why we had waited until then to get ours. Holly explained to her that it was because when Dad was a kid, one his neighbors had their house burn down when their tree caught fire - the family had always bought their tree as soon as possible, and it had gotten too dry and caught fire one night. Since then, Dad had always waited until the last week before Christmas, as a way of making sure that the same thing didn't happen to HIS house and family.

When Diane let us know that she wanted to spend some time with her folks, Holly quickly jumped in to ask Susan if she wanted to go with us to help pick out the tree. Susan was a little hesitant, having never done it before, but Holly didn't have any trouble convincing her to come along.

After we'd finished our coffee, I took Diane home; when I got back, Holly and Susan were ready to go tree shopping.

We had to hit several lots before we found a nice tree at a decent price. Along the way, we explained to Susan what we were looking for, and what was good and bad about the different trees that we saw. She'd never been onto a tree lot before, and was delighted with the smell of freshly cut pine and fir. At one point, Holly picked up a little scrap of one of the trees and gave it to Susan, who kept sniffing it and smiling as we drove around.

With our tree picked out, I handed over the credit card Dad had given me. After the sale was complete, they trimmed the trunk back a little to make sure it would be fresh when we put the tree up. Then they wrapped it so it would be easier to move around, and loaded it into the back of my truck.

Once we got back home, Susan cheerfully helped us get the tree into the house after Holly got the tree stand ready. Every year, we put the tree in the same place, so there wasn't any problem with getting that much of setting things up - the only question was going to be what view of it Mom wanted to have facing 'out', and that only involved turning the tree around on it's axis until she was satisfied.

The next thing was to go up into the attic and dig out the decorations - which I did, handing them off to Holly and Susan, who moved them to where they'd be handy by the tree. The attic was a little dusty, so as I cleaned up, Holly opened up a couple of the boxes of decorations and showed Susan some of the ones that had special meaning to us.

Shortly before lunchtime, Mom came home from her meeting, and we had the chance to get the tree position fine-tuned. That accomplished, Mom made hot roast beef sandwiches for all of us. While we were eating, Holly said that she had a little more shopping to do, and asked if Susan wanted to go with her. Susan looked at me for guidance, and I told her that she was welcome to go with Holly or stay - it was her choice. After a few moments thought, Susan decided that sounded like fun, and agreed.

After lunch, Holly called Diane to see if she wanted or needed to do any shopping, too. Apparently Diane did, because I heard Holly make arrangements to pick Diane up a few minutes later. When I'd left for college with my 'new' truck (used, but extensively rebuilt and repaired, courtesy of my Uncle Jack and some of his fellow farmers), I'd given Holly my old car. It was a reliable old 1957 Ford Fairlane that I'd gone a ways toward restoring. All the essential mechanical on it was in flawless condition; it's only real problems were minor: a sticky heating/cooling control, the passenger side door had to be slammed HARD to latch, and a few other such trivialities. Holly would have preferred something small, fast, and sexy - but it beat hell out of not having any car, so she didn't fuss. Dad liked it because it wasn't small, fast, and sexy - it was built out of serious STEEL, and if Holly was ever in an accident (always a risk with teenage drivers, Dad pointed out to both of us), it would protect her a lot better than "those little aluminum beer cans" as Dad described them.

With Holly and the others gone, I got myself a book and planted myself in a chair in the den. I didn't hesitate to help Mom the few times she needed me; otherwise it was a nice, quiet afternoon.

It was getting toward late afternoon when I heard Holly and the others get back from their shopping trip. I saw Diane stick her head in the den, and when she saw me sitting there, she came in to sit on my lap.

I looked at her inquisitively, and she told me "I'm in here to keep you distracted while Holly and Susan get the stuff we bought up to her room."

"Okay. So how are you going to distract me?" I asked.

Diane just smiled, and leaned in for a kiss - one that went on for quite some time. When our lips finally parted, I told her "Yup, that was definitely distracting. Think they've had enough time, yet?"

Diane laughed and said "Well, maybe not. I think I'd better distract you some more!" before kissing me again. As this one went on, I put my arms around her waist and gently hugged her. We were approaching incendiary levels when we heard someone softly clear their throat. We let our kiss break off, and looked over to see that it was Mom, wanting to know if we'd like some hot chocolate - her only visible discomfort from finding Diane and I like that was that she'd interrupted us. Both of us told her that some hot chocolate sounded pretty good, Diane adding that Holly and Susan would certainly want some, too. Mom gave us a smile before turned to head for the kitchen; when she was gone, Diane told me "If they haven't gotten everything moved by now, they deserve to get caught. I'll go up and let them know about the hot chocolate."

We shared another quick kiss, and a hug, before she got off my lap the start for the stairs. I got up, too, and went in to see if there was anything I could do to help Mom - and not surprised when she told me there wasn't. Not that there wasn't something I could do; it was just whether or not Mom was willing to LET me do it. The kitchen was her domain, and she ran it like a Marine Corps drill instructor in drag.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.