The Force - Cover

The Force

Copyright© 2003 by Dorsai. All rights reserved.

Part 5B

Fantasy Sex Story: Part 5B - What would you do if you discovered a way to KNOW the thought and emotions of those around you. Then you discover that you can manipulate and control these to some extent. This is what one yound man did when it happend to him. enjoy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After a while, I could tell that it was Diane's turn to feel the effects of her efforts; again, no word were necessary as I guided her to lay on her back where she happily spread her legs for me in invitation. I eased myself between her thighs, and then moved her legs so they were draped over my own - leaving me essentially sitting on the bed with Diane laying in front of me. She quickly understood what I was planning to do, and carefully scooted herself 'down' until my manhood was resting on her dense muff. I eased myself back a bit as I guided my member between Diane's vaginal lips while she used one hand to hold herself open for me. We looked into each other's eyes as we felt me slip into position, then on through the elastic opening of her femininity. When I let myself slip forward to the place I'd been in before, we found that we were in perfect position: just over half of my male sword was surrounded by her female sheath. With very little effort, I would be able to plumb the depths of her hot cavern; as an additional benefit, it left both of us with our hands free to explore each other's bodies.

A few minutes later, I leaned forward so that the two of us could share a long, deep, and loving kiss as we continued our lovemaking. When the kiss ended, I made a small detour so that I could start licking and sucking on Diane's puckered breasts and erect nipples as she lightly dragged her fingernails across my back and sides.

By the time I lifted my head again, I could feel Diane's vagina clasping at my erect penis as it slipped in and out of her. The sensation of her tightening around me felt terrific, and it didn't take much of it before I could feel myself beginning to respond. As the pace of my thrusts increased slightly, I raised my body again so that I could look down at Diane; her breasts were swaying ever so slightly in time with my penetrations. With the change in my movement in her seemed to have a reciprocal effect on Diane - it took only a couple of minutes before I watched as she began playing with her own breasts, squeezing them and pulling and pinching her nipples. A few more minutes, and she was lifting her hips in response to my thrusts. The change in angle that I was entering her at helped stimulate me even more, as did the sight of her open labia as they 'flexed' in response to my actions.

As I felt myself start down the 'home stretch', I leaned forward again, holding myself over Diane while she kneaded the muscles in my arms and chest.

We'd been making love for well over half an hour; but still, neither one of us was in any rush to bring an end to it. Along with the physical joining, we were also sharing an emotional bond - and it was that union of our hearts that we wanted to prolong for as long as possible.

As my arousal increased, my distance over Diane decreased - until we were face-to-face with each other. Back and forth, we took turns kissing each other. Lips, face, nose, ears, shoulders, and throat; all were subject to kisses and lip-nibbling.

Our lips had parted and I was enjoying the feeling of her erect nipples drawing SpiroGraph designs on my chest when I finally felt my balls tighten up in the last stage before I unloaded in her. I made a few more slow steady strokes into Diane as she kissed my shoulder, then it was time: pressing myself into her as deeply as I could, I felt the first shot of my hot semen travel the length of my erection to explode into her wet cavern. That seemed to be all Diane needed, and I felt her hot sheath tighten around me as her own climax took her over. Even as I felt her vagina clamp down on me, making her even tighter than she'd been when I took her virginity, I felt her teeth sink into the base of my neck as she all but screamed her release into it - and rake her fingernails across my back, as well.

With each gush of my cum into her, Diane would clamp her jaws on me again as she released a deep, guttural grunt of pleasure. Our lovemaking had been leisurely - and so was our release: instead of a sudden plunge off a cliff, our climaxes were more like a long, slow earthquake of pleasure. What they lacked in power, they more than made up for in depth. I felt as though I'd emptied pints or quarts of my semen into her by the time I was finished.

To my surprise, I stayed almost completely hard inside her as Diane's orgasm slowly tapered off. Only when I felt her release her toothy grip on my neck did I feel Diane stir under me as she slowly let her hips and head lower to the bed, and her arms relax around me. I held myself over her, softly kissing her lips and closed eyelids, giving her a reference point in reality as she recovered from what was obviously an extremely powerful orgasm for her.

After a couple of minutes, her eyes fluttered open; and when she saw me there, she started crying as she quickly wrapped her arms around me again, hugging me fiercely. I gently - but firmly - hugged her back, muttering soft words of reassurance to her until she again released me to lie back on the bed.

Only then did she seem to realize that I was still nearly completely erect, and inside her. When it hit her, I saw her eyes widen in surprise before she asked me "You're still inside me? Like that?"

"Yes - to both." I answered, grinning, and I carefully wiped the tears from her face.

"I know you shot; I felt it, it was what made it happen for ME. How come you're still hard?"

"Just lucky, I guess", I teased.

She gave me a little bit of a dirty look, and said "No, really - I want to know."

"Honestly?" - she nodded her head - "I don't really know, for certain. I'm sure part of it is how good it feels to be inside you like this. Part of it is how long it took before it happened. How much of what else, I really don't know; I'm just glad it happened - or isn't happening." That last part earned me a small grin.

The little bit of explanation I had seemed to satisfy her, and she lifted her head to give me a kiss before telling me "Um, If we can do it without disturbing things, I'd like to stretch my legs out."

I readily agreed - feeling the need, myself - and after a little experimentation, we figured out how to let both of us straighten our legs without losing our intimate embrace. As we were doing that, I heard Diane give a small gasp. When I was again facing her, she looked sad and unhappy.

I asked "What's the matter?"

She started to cry again as she told me "Mike, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

I looked at her, puzzled, and she went on to say "There, on your neck - and I think on your back, too, even though I didn't get a very good look."

Using one hand, I checked my neck - knowing where I'd felt her sink her teeth in my neck, it didn't take me long to realize that I'd have one HELL of a bruise and sore spot for a few days. I went on to flex my back a little bit, and decided that she'd left at least a few scratch marks on it. From the feel of it, she'd broken the skin, and probably even drawn a little blood, but it didn't feel particularly bad, either.

When I looked down at her again, she was still quietly crying, and looking at me as though she was afraid of something. I smiled at her in reassurance, and said "It's okay, Diane. It's not bad at all."

She looked at me doubtfully, and said "It sure doesn't look 'not bad' from here."

"Maybe that's so - I can't see. All I can tell you is that it doesn't FEEL bad."

"You're sure? I mean, you're not just trying to make me feel better?"

"Yes, I'm sure - and no, I'm not just saying it to make you feel better. But if it DOES make you feel better, then that's fine, too."

She didn't look like she was quite ready to believe it, but she knew that I'd never lied to her before, either. After a few moments, I watched as she took a deep breath - punctuated by a hiccup that made her start to giggle - before she visibly relaxed.

When I saw that, I told her "Besides, what's wrong with a righteous hickey on my neck to show people that I'm a real stud that pleases his lady?"

THAT gave her a fit that alternated between bouts of the giggles, and mortal trepidation at the realization that that was just exactly what people would think when they saw it - particularly our folks.

When she finally calmed down again, she looked up at me with a mock- stern expression on her face and said "Michael, you are SUCH a turd!"

I responded by getting my own pretend surprised expression, and asking "Now, where have I heard that before..." in a thoughtful tone - and getting laughter in response.

By that time, I'd finally softened enough that both of us could feel me starting to pull free of her intimate grip. She frowned slightly, and told me "THIS is the part of being with you that I don't care for much - I always feel so squishy and leaky when you're not in me; I'm always afraid some of it is going to leak out and make a mess on something."

"So some of it leaks out. That's not something that I think we have to worry about, any more." I told her.

She got a thoughtful look, and a moment later, replied "You're right. I'm still thinking like it's something we have to keep secret, when we DON'T any more."

I suddenly got an idea, and reached over to grab one of my pillows. When Diane looked at me, I said "If you'll lift up a bit, we can slide this under your butt; that will keep it inside you long enough for me to grab a towel. After that, we can put on our robes and take a shower, if you want."

She nodded her understanding, and said "Yeah, I would like a shower - but just a short one, okay? What I want to do more than anything else is lay here and snuggle with you tonight, for as long as possible."

I smiled at her, and answered "Yeah, I'd like that, too. Okay, on three - one... two... three!" and both of us raised up far enough for me to slip the pillow under her. A little minor adjustment, and it was perfect. I carefully pulled free of her, and quickly collected a couple of towels from the linen closet in the hallway.

When I came back into my room with TWO towels, Diane looked at me quizzically. I just told her "One for now, and a spare in case anybody gets any ideas later!"

To my surprise, she blushed furiously before taking the towel I offered her. Together, we managed to collect everything that leaked out over the next few minutes as we held each other. When the flow was all but stopped, Diane indicated that she was ready for the shower.

As agreed, our shower was quick - for the two of us sharing it, that is. Dried off, and back in my room, we quickly shed our robes so that we could share a skin to skin embrace as we kissed yet again. When it broke, I watched as Diane moved to turn down the covers on my bed, then lay on it before gesturing for me to join her. It took only a moment (!!), and I had her in my arms again: the two of us laying on our sides, spoon fashion, with me behind her. She was resting her head on one of my arms while the other was draped across her, her hand on top of mine as I cupped her breast. She wiggled around a little bit, and finally succeeded in nestling her smooth, warm butt in my 'lap', trapping my flaccid penis between her ass cheeks. We lay there like that for quite a while, softly discussing our love and future before we slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the wonderful sensation of Diane's breasts pressing into my back, and her lush pubic mound tickling the top of my ass. Having her there like that made me so happy, so proud, that I couldn't bear the thought of disturbing her - even though I desperately had to use the bathroom.

We must have laid like that for a half hour or more before there was a soft knocking at my door. I felt Diane wake up behind me, and indicated that I was awake. Then I heard Mom tell me "Mike, it's time for breakfast, if you're hungry." I thanked her, and said I'd be right down. As I listened to her footsteps fade away, I felt Diane move away from me a little, and quickly turned over to face her.

I told Diane "Its okay. Mom knows you're in here, even if she didn't say anything."

"How do you know?" she asked.

"I know because that's the first time in my LIFE that she hasn't stuck her head in the door to talk to me directly. If she didn't look in here, it's because she knew she didn't want to see what was here."

"She's upset that I'm here?"

"No, I don't think 'upset' - just getting used to it. I expect that her and Dad have talked about it, and she's still getting her mind around the idea that her 'little boy' is grown up enough to be thinking about girls - particularly you, who she likes - that way."

About that time, there was another small knock at the door, and when I answered, Holly stuck her head in. Seeing us awake, she opened the door enough to slip into my room, and leave some clothing on the chair by my desk, telling us "I thought I'd save you some time and trouble by bringing some clothes for Diane."

Diane blushed slightly, and both of us thanked her for her thoughtfulness. She smiled in reply, and quickly made her way back out, closing the door behind her.

Diane and I almost didn't make it to breakfast. We started 'helping' each other get dressed, and it nearly turned into another lovemaking session before my stomach growled, telling BOTH of us that we needed nourishment.

When we got downstairs, and seated at the table, Mom and Dad were both careful not to notice - thus have to comment on - the giant bruise on my neck, or the tooth marks that bore witness to how it got there. Holly's eyes got HUGE, and it was all she could do not to stare - at either or both of us. She only managed to get herself back together when Mom gave her a Look as she handed Holly one of the dishes of food.

Diane tried to help Mom with the dishes when breakfast was over, and got chased out of the kitchen for her efforts as Mom told her "Now you just go on, Diane - I'm sure you'd rather be with Mike than me."

Diane and I spent most of the morning in the backyard, splashing around in the pool; a little before lunch, I took her home - and went inside with her so the two of us could tell her parents we were a Couple. Both of them actually seemed pleased at the news, and her dad even went as far as to shake my hand.

That afternoon, I went about the task of making sure my truck was ready for the trip - changing oil, topping off the various fluids, giving it a bath, cleaning it out, and so on. While I was working, Holly came out to talk with me for a while. At one point, she put her hand on my back and saw me flinch; she quickly pulled my shirt back and looked at the wounds Diane's fingernails had left. She didn't say anything to me, but her eyes again got big at the sight.

That evening, the last before I left for school, Mom and Dad took me and Holly out for dinner. When we got back, I was surprised when it was Mom that asked me if I'd like to call Diane and invite her over.

I didn't hesitate to make the call, and went over to pick up Diane in my

truck. She invited me in when I got there, and I spent a couple of minutes talking with her folks before she came in with a small overnight bag in her hand.

She asked if I was ready, and after I nodded that I was, she told her parents "I'll be spending the night with Mike, and tomorrow morning with Holly. I'll give you a call if I'm going to be any later than lunchtime, okay?"

They easily agreed, and the two of us wished them good night.

Once in the truck and on the way home, I asked Diane "Okay, I'll play - what was that all about?"

She looked a bit sheepish, then defiant, before she told me "This afternoon, Momma and I talked for a little while - about me, and you - because she saw the big hickey on your neck, and figured I gave it to

you. I told her that you'd asked me to be your girlfriend, and after she asked me, I confessed that you were the one I gave my virginity to - and that you were the ONLY one I've 'been' with. I was surprised when she just told me that she was glad that I was on the Pill, and that I was being so careful about who I was with. She said she'd talk to Daddy, and a little while later, they called me into the living room."

I nodded, and she went on "Once I was there, Daddy told me that he and Momma had talked about me and you, and that he understood it. He told me that he wasn't happy to see his little girl growing up, but that he was proud that I was being so careful and responsible about who I was with. Then he told me that he thought you were a pretty nice boy, and had a good head and heart. He told me that he wasn't going to make any fuss about it, even though I'm still technically a minor. Then he and Momma just told me that they loved me, and to be careful."

I nodded my understanding, and a couple minutes later, pulled into our driveway. The two of us went inside, and as I went into the family room, Diane went upstairs to leave her bag in my room. A minute or so later, she joined us, and we all enjoyed a comedy that Holly had gotten that afternoon. By the time it ended, it was getting a little late, and Mom and Dad said they were going to bed. Diane, Holly, and I said that sounded like a pretty good idea. Holly stayed behind to clean up the family room a bit, but Diane and I held hands as we made our way to my room. As Diane and I got to the door to my room, Mom and Dad were at the door to theirs; both of them turned to us and wished us a good night, as though we were a married couple just like them. Diane and I hadn't been in my room but a minute when there was a knock at the door. Diane answered, and Holly came in to wish us both a good night, and giving us each a serious kiss to show she meant it. With that out of the way, she quickly left us, closing the door behind her.

Diane and I looked at each other, and by unspoken agreement, started undressing. I finished first, and went over to turn down the bed covers; as I was getting into bed, Diane came over to join me. She turned to me and put her hand on my face before saying "Mike, I love you. I love making love with you, and just being around you. I like to touch you, and be touched BY you. What we had last night was something special, and I don't want to mess it up by trying to do anything like it tonight. All I want for us tonight is to be together, in each other's arms. You're going off to college tomorrow, and we both know it's going to be a while before you come back to visit - and I want the memory of us holding each other tonight so that I'll be able to remember it until we can do it again."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.