Jill & Adam - Cover

Jill & Adam

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: A sequel to Jill & Joan. After Joan leaves for home, Jill and her hubby, Adam get it on. Jill is quite the devious one as you'll see.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Copyright© 2006

"That was extraordinary," Joan said as she modestly straightened her skirt and plopped down on the couch; forgetting for the moment that her big breasts were still exposed.

Jill made another round of martinis, but took a moment to cover her breasts with her blouse before bringing the drink over to Joan. Joan accepted the martini, took a sip and sighed. "Extraordinary, ' she said again. Jill took note of the fact that Joan's nipples were still erect, and felt a momentary desire to suck on them. She fought off the urge and said questionably, "You think?"

"He was huge," Joan said, reliving a moment or two in her memory, and using her hands to demonstrate his length.

"He was the wrong one," Jill said coolly.

"No way," Joan countered, and suddenly, following the gaze of Jill's eyes, realized her breasts were still exposed, and slowly picked up her bra and put it on.

"Way." Jill said, emphasizing the word with dramatic overtones. "Get out!" Joan retorted, obviously not accepting Jill's word this time.

With an insistence to her tone that Jill found mildly amusing, Joan said, "We went to the store and found the skinniest guy there," keeping her eyes downcast to avoid looking at Jill, whose nipples had stiffened and were more than obvious to even a casual glance.

"That's right, we did," Jill said, "but we picked the wrong guy."

Looking at Jill for the first time since catching her looking at her breasts, Joan sputtered, "So tell me, how is it you know we picked the wrong guy?"

"It's obvious, Joan. He wasn't really hung like a goddamn horse."

"What?"

"The guy we wanted must have had the day off, or else he was off somewhere screwing some bitch with his foot-long dong." Jill took a gulp of her drink and stared directly at her friend.

"Foot-long?" Joan repeated, arching her eyebrows in doubt. She had already put Jill's eyes on her boobs out of her mind.

"Precisely, our little Norm was only six inches. Now that's not bad, but it's about half of what the guy we wanted has."

No! No one is that big," Joan gasped.

I'm telling you there are men out there with huge dicks. Not all that many, mind you, but there are a few. And they become legends... well, sort of."

"But Norm had the biggest cock I've ever seen," Joan protested, and took another swallow of her martini.

"You haven't seen many have you? C'mon, tell me the truth."

Joan started to weep.

"Oh, no," Jill blurted, "don't tell me you're going to have a crying fit on me. The guys will be home in..." she glanced at her watch, "My God, any minute!"

Jill put her arm around Joan and hurried her into the bathroom. Grabbing a washcloth, she wet it and began washing Joan's face until Joan stopped her and took the cloth herself and finished the job.

"I... I'm a virgin," Joan sobbed, holding the cloth against her breasts.

It was Jill's turn to gasp in surprise. "You're still a virgin, but you've been married to Brad for six... almost seven years!"

Then Jill realized that Joan was going to leave a wet stain on her blouse and yelled, "Stop that!"

"What?"

"The wash cloth..." Jill exclaimed, "it's staining the blouse!"

"Oh..." Joan said and absently dropped the cloth into the sink. "But we..." she faltered.

"Never had sex," Jill finished for her. Joan simply nodded her head in shame.

"Joan, with a body like yours..." this time it was Jill who couldn't end her sentence.

"We never did it before we got married," Joan said, and then sobbed, but managed to regain her self-control and continued. "I mean we necked. We necked a lot, and he used his finger on me and I... I took him in my mouth once, but he told me he found that disgusting, and I never tried it again."

"But you never consummated the marriage?"

"Um, no, I guess not."

Bluntly, Jill asked, "Why not?"

"I don't know exactly. I mean I wanted to. I really wanted to. But there was always something... Brad was too tired, or there was some work he had to complete; and one time he had to watch a TV show."

"So it's Brad who seems to not want to have sex," Jill said.

"I don't know, I mean, after a while I stopped trying too. We left it at that. We go out a lot... to dinners and shows and all like that."

"But you never rub against one another, or share a shower... things like that?"

"No, are we supposed too?"

"Some people do those things," Jill told her friend as sat down next to her and put her arm around her shoulder. "You know, Joan, I can't believe we've gone on so long without the subject coming up.

"Hmmm?"

"I mean, if we hadn't started talking about Norm, or whoever it is with the big dick, we wouldn't have... well, you wouldn't have told me about being a virgin. You know we have to do something about that don't you?"

"I can't just hop into bed with anyone," Joan protested.

"I know, and that's the problem."

Jill's face lit up, and Joan reacted by asking, "What?"

"Greg Channing," Jill said, becoming animated. "He'd be perfect for you."

Joan's eyes widened. "You think?"

"Of course! He's good looking and I know he's a ladies man. He grabbed my ass at the Christmas party last year. I thought about taking him into the powder room for a fast fuck, but Adam asked me to dance and that was that."

"You would have cheated on Adam!" Joan said astonished at Jill's revelation.

"I guess... yeah, maybe. I had had a couple martinis, and Greg is a looker. I was horny... that I remember clearly. I blew Adam as we drove home. And we screwed each other's brains out under the Christmas tree. We knocked it over as I recall; although I won't tell you how."

Joan exclaimed, "Oh, my God! I never thought you capable of such things."

"You saw me blow, Norm, didn't you?"

"Well yes..." Joan conceded, "But..."

"No buts. A girl wants what she wants. We set out to watch Norm jerk off. During that time, I grew a little horny. You saw what happened."

"I was horny too," Joan admitted. "I was touching myself while you had him in your mouth. I was wishing that I was you, Jill. Honest to God."

"You should have said something; I would have shared him with you."

"You did share him with me."

"Huh?" Jill said puzzled by the comment.

"Remember, you kissed me."

Jill recalled kissing Joan. Recalled swapping some of Norm's cum with her during the kiss, she giggled, and nodded agreement. "I did, didn't I?"

"He had a nice sweet taste. A little on the salty side, but I liked it," Joan said softly. I liked your kiss too," she added, her voice so low Jill wasn't sure she had heard her right.

Nervously, Jill ran a hand through her hair. Her pink tongue peeped out of the corner of her mouth, seeking to recapture Joan's taste on her lips.

It was there, but very faint.

She cleared her throat and in a shaky voice asked, "So... shall I set up a meeting with Greg and you?"

"Oh no, I couldn't! Brad wouldn't tolerate it," Joan said, in a panic as her hands began to shake."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you," Joan said after a minute or more of silence.

"It's all right. I had better get going, Adam will be here soon," Joan said the resignation in her voice brought Jill to the edge of tears.

"Yeah, time to go. Here," she said, and reached out to start buttoning Joan's blouse.

Joan giggled, and said, "Aren't you forgetting something?" and handed Jill her bra.

"Thanks, Adam would have noticed for sure."

"Yes, they are very noticeable," Joan said, and licked her lips, then fought the impulse to reach out and tweak one of Jill's elongated nipples.

Jill was easing her left arm into her bra when they heard the garage door opening.

"Adam!" Joan shrieked.

Jill nearly panicking, yelled, "Into the bedroom!" but managed to retain control. Joan scampered into the master bathroom as the kitchen door opened and Jill's husband Adam walked in.

"Hi baby," he called out as Jill sauntered over to him and kissed him warmly. As his tongue surged into her mouth, Jill kicked herself for not having brushed her teeth after blowing Norm. 'He'll know, ' she thought. 'He'll taste Norm's cum in my mouth.'

She felt a depression the likes of which she'd never known before, covering her like a blanket. And to save her marriage, she blurted out, "I found out the strangest thing this afternoon over martinis with Joan."

Adam was wiping his mouth as he said, "What was that?"

"Joan's a virgin."

"No shit!" he said, and at that moment, Joan elected to come out of the bathroom.

"Oh, hi Adam," she said, casually wiping a strand of hair from her face. "We ran a little late this afternoon." Distracted as he was, Adam noticed her nervousness.

Joan continued talking. "I'm sorry; I'll just get my things and run on home. Brad will be expecting his dinner. Bye now. See you tomorrow, kisses... Jill... Adam." And after a quick air-brush kiss to Jill's cheek, Joan left.


"So tell me, what was that all about?" Adam said, mildly curious about his wife's disclosure.

"She's really a virgin. Brad and Joan have never... I can't emphasize the word enough. They've never consummated their marriage."

"I can't believe it. She's a knockout. What's wrong with..." he paused, and a strange expression crossed his face.

"What is it?" Jill asked with concern.

"He's queer. Damn it, he's got to be queer!" Adam walked over and sat down on the couch, not quite believing his own words.

"You can't be serious!" Jill said, joining him on the couch.

Adam turned to face her. "Unfortunately, I am. I've never been more serious in my life."

"Well, what makes you say it?"

He looked at his wife, and said, "There were a couple of times he gave me pause for thought, but I never dreamed... and looking back, it's so damned obvious."

"Go on, tell me," Jill said excitedly, hugging her knees to her chest.

"I was taking a shower at the club following a round of golf, oh, maybe two years ago. I remember coming out of the shower..."

"Naked?' She asked, impatiently, interrupting him.

"Yeah, well no, not exactly. I had a towel wrapped around me. But I felt his eyes on me, you know? As if he was devouring me somehow. I mean, he was staring at my dick... even though it was covered by the towel. I chalked it off to one male checking out another. We tend to do that, um," he paused nervously before continuing. "I mean it's kind of a guy thing... always wondering if the other guy is better hung than you. I guess women are like that in checking out another woman's tits."

"I doubt that, ' Jill told him, "we can see what's there for the most part. I concede that will enhancement surgery we can't be as precise as we once could, but that's... oh, where are we going with this?"

Adam laughed. "I don't know. What I do know is I'm getting horny listening to what is almost unbelievable... and at the same time seeing those lovely buds of yours crying for my attention."

Jill was caught off guard. "What?" she said momentarily confused.

"These lovelies," he said catching one and then the other and lightly pinching them.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly. "That's the nicest thing to happen to me all day," and bit her lower lip for telling the lie.

Her hand moved lightly over Adam's thigh, and on feeling his hardness, pretended to gasp. "Oh, look at you, all big and hard. Aren't you the naughty boy, talking about Brad peeking at your ding dong and getting so hard?"

"Jill!" He said, weakly protesting her accusation.

"It's nice, you wearing jeans and all. I love denim over a hard, juicy cock. It's a sensory treat. You know, both for the eyes and the feel and all."

"Jesus, Jill!"

"Want me to stop rubbing it?"

"No, keep going."

"Want me to suck it like it was a Popsicle?"

"That would be lovely," he said and started to unzip his fly, only to have Jill slap his hand away.

"Naughty, naughty!" she chided him. "I have needs too, remember?"

"I do, I do," he said, the urgency in his voice telling Jill his need for release might be greater than her own. Still, she sought to keep their sexual game on an even keel, and responded with: "Baby, you know this skirt I'm wearing is nice and loose around the waist."

"That a suggestion or a demand?" he inquired, but his hand was already probing past the elastic of her skirt.

"Um, do you like what I'm doing?" she asked, as her fingers alternated between scratching his hardness and lightly squeezing him.

"Yes, yes, I do," he replied, his hand finding her zipper, pulling it down.

"I wouldn't want you to have an accident or waste any of those precious fluids..."

"Don't you dare stop, sweetheart, ' he said, sounding worried that she might do exactly that.

"Maybe we should wait... you know, until we go to bed. Then we could do things right."

"Don't be a cockteaser, Jill. Things are going fine just as they are."

"Don't you dare call me a cockteaser!" She said, showing signs of anger flaring up.

Adam responded not with words, but by using his fingers to gently pull on her labia, stretching the lips and producing a delightful series of sensations from her clit to the deepest parts of her pussy.

"OHHH! That, just like that!" Jill moaned happily, all traces of anger vanishing from her consciousness.

She raised her hips, and Adam, having practiced this move with her over time, adroitly maneuvered her slacks down to her knees. Returning to her pussy, he pushed her panties aside and sent a finger into her moist nest, causing a squishy, slurpy sound that had both of them laughing inanely for a moment before conversation could continue.

"What was that giant sucking sound, darling?" Adam asked, knowing the answer.

She ignored the question, made a demand of her own. "Keep swirling that finger, honey... oh, you have the loveliest touch..."

"Who am I being compared too?" he asked, amused by her comments.

"You want me to count them all?"

"No, that's not necessary. Just... um, is it more than a dozen?'

"Are you implying... ?" But he found her "spot" and she cried out, "THERE! YES, RIGHT THERE!"

"Here?"

"YES! GOD, YES!"

Jill came, shuddering and bucking against his skillful hand. He waited patiently for the orgasm to subside, and then asked her, "you were saying?'

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.