More Exciting Than Economics - Cover

More Exciting Than Economics

by NiZi

Copyright© 2006 by NiZi

Erotica Sex Story: A young Chinese college student realizes the benefits of large class sizes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Black Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School   .

I was halfway through my macroeconomics class when I got the itch. It was not an itch that good Chinese girls like me were supposed to get, that tingling in my pussy as I felt it moisten. Shifting my weight, I crossed my legs and tried to type more notes on aggregate supply and demand. My fingers nervously pecked at the keys, desperately wanting to access the internet and head to my favorite sites. I was sitting in the back; no one would see or care if my fingers happened to brush my... cunt. That is what the stories I read always called it.

"According to the Keynesians, changes in the aggregate demand..." droned the professor.

Just a little peak, a tease, I promised myself as I started accessing the wireless network. I glanced around the lecture hall, most of the students were half asleep, no one was looking my way, and the professor was equally disheartened with her lecture, taking refuge in her notes. No one saw me as my hand slipped under my jeans and panties, feeling the sparse tuft of smooth dark hair, then sliding one delicate finger along my pussy lips, sucking in a little breath as I felt that familiar buzz.

I still remember the first time I masturbated, the first few tentative tickles giving way to frantic rubbing, the occasional gasp becoming deep moans. At first I kept looking at the door, afraid my mom would open the door and see her precious little girl doing such naughty things, but the more I stroked myself the more I needed to stroke myself, closing my eyes and letting my fingers dance around my clit with abandon. Soon my hand had found it's way to my budding breast and squeezed, and I felt the tension building. Then all that tension exploded in glorious orgasm. My back arched and I moaned like a madwomen, then collapsed, quaking slightly with my mouth hanging open, still in shock. I had known of such things only from hushed, giggle filled conversations with my friends, huddled around to share our most intimate thoughts. They had not done it justice. Soon I began to adventure online, dirty chat rooms (where I might have been the only real girl), story sites, always remaining anonymous. I loved the dirty feelings it brought up with in me, a release from my structured, clean, ambitious life. I explored farther and farther, until I got here, surrounded by peoples and still covertly touching myself.

"Supply siders, on the other hand, argue that..."

My breath was quickening between my full lips as my fingers traced my labia, spreading them gently and brushing over the moist flesh in between. A few quick clicks and I was reading one of my favorite stories, about an Asian girl getting fucked by a Black man with a large dick, cheesy and racist I know, but well written and gave me that wonderfully dirty feeling. I lifted my hand and brought it up discreetly, giving my breast a light squeeze on the way, dragging my palm over my shirt and bra covered nipple. It rested on my collar bone fingers lightly caressing my smooth skin, sending chills through me. My eyes skimmed words about how the woman was taking his cock in her mouth, and the details of all the things she was doing with her tongue, sliding it along his shaft, kissing the bulbous head. I don't know why it turned me on so much, but my breaths were getting shallower and I could feel the flush spreading across my face. I darted off a few quick looks and saw no one looking back. Thank God, I thought, I need this. I need it so bad. He was sliding that huge dick down her neck now, leaving a trail of her saliva and precum, and then circling one of her nipples with it. My fingers followed his path on my own body. I started rubbing my pussy harder as I circled my nipple, feeling it become painfully stiff against my bra. I dared another look over my monitor, no one was looking, but my gaze lingered a bit, seeing the world with lust tinted glasses. The guy in front of me was well built; I wondered what he would do with his dick if he had unhindered access to my body. The girl sitting next to him was a cute, curvy Hispanic woman and I wondered what it would be like to lap at her cunt. Even the professor, with her gray hair was starting to look good. She had big tits, and I wondered what it would be like to tear open that blouse she wore and suck them, even if they probably sagged.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.