Jill & Joan - Cover

Jill & Joan

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Two women decide, after a few afternoon martinis, to investigate a rumor about a young man with a very big penis. They plan, scheme, and confront a young man at the local grocery store and lure him home with not unexpected results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   .

Copyright© 2006

"I tell you I heard them talking about him," the short-haired brunette named Jill, told her best friend, Joan. "He's only a kid, maybe seventeen or eighteen."

"That's awfully young. He's jailbait," said the lighter, long-haired, Joan.

"That only applies to young girls, silly," Jill scoffed, knowingly.

"I don't know, Jill. They sent that school teacher to jail, remember?"

"Well, she corrupted a child's morals. We're talking about a full grown man, Joan."

"Full grown... maybe, but a man... I have my doubts. And he's so skinny... oh, and his face is covered with zits."

"Shut up!" Jill laughed, and then said, "Really Joan, you have such a negative attitude."

"You think?"

"Yes, I really do think so."

"But, Jill, he's so young."

In a taunting tone, Jill replied, "But Joan, he's so... hung."

"We don't know that for a fact," Joan countered.

"That's the whole idea... to find out."

"But it puts us in a very dangerous position," Joan said, persisting in her argument. "I mean, what if he rejects us? What if it gets back to our husbands?"

"You have a point there," Jill said as her mind raced over the potential possibilities.

The two women continued to discuss him the rest of the afternoon over martinis. 'Him' evolved from the skinny-kid, to big foot, to the child prodigy, as they giggled and drank their way through the afternoon, until shortly before their husbands were expected home.

"Tomorrow," Joan said, "tomorrow we'll talk about this some more."

Jill was both surprised and pleased that Joan had steered the topic to the top of their subjects for the following day, and after giving her close friend the usual buss on the cheek, saw her off to her own home three doors down the street.


The next day, after the second martini had been consumed, Jill raised the subject of how to entice the skinny-kid to show them his wares.

"We could ask him to strip and play with it while we watched," Joan suggested after giggling insensibly for a minute or more.

Jill knew no young man would oblige two older women with such a silly request, and that it would take much more enticement to get him to show them his manhood and then some. But she decided to humor Joan, for she wanted nothing less than to feel the reputed battering ram inside her pussy. In fact, she had grown wet sitting there thinking about it. "Aw, c'mon Joan, you want to ask the kid to strip and jerk off while we watch?"

"Male strippers do it," Joan protested.

"He's a kid. We don't even know if he's old enough to ask without the threat of going to prison for corrupting the morals of a minor. You know what happens to women in prison, don't you?"

"I have some idea. I know it is not pleasant."

"So, Jill said, "the first thing we have to do is find out how old he is."

"I agree," Joan replied, feeling both a little giddy and a bit drunk.

"Oh, Joan," Jill cried out. "Are you excited about our plan?"

"I'm excited all right... but, what plan are you talking about?"

"You know... our plan to seduce him; to see his dick. His cock. His prick. His wang... get him to masturbate for us."

"Okay, okay," Joan laughed," I get the picture."

"A very nice picture, isn't it?" Jill tittered, feeling the effect of the martinis herself.

"Do you really think he'd go that far for us?" Joan asked, parting her legs, unintentionally providing Jill with a direct view of her lacy undies.

"Why not? Jill said with an assurance she didn't really feel.

"Really?" said Joan, as she frowned skeptically. "So you're thinking of approaching him in Harris Teeters, and simply asking him over here to take all his clothes off, and masturbate for us?"

Jill turned her head from side to side, looking at her friend with a wicked spark of amusement in her eyes, daring the other to consent.

"As I said," Jill smirked, "Why not?"

Two martinis later, they had a semblance of a plan. They were no longer concerned about the possibility of their spouses finding out about their activity. As Jill put it, "He's not going to screw us silly; he's only going to show us his sizable weapon."

To which Joan giddily added, "And jerk it off while we watch."

"Right," Jill said, and followed with, "Maybe we'll get to touch it."

"No way!" crowed Joan, who was beside herself with excitement, already imagining a series of obscenely lewd possibilities. None of which she would dare share with her friend.

And so, three days later, on a lovely Saturday morning, with their respective spouses out playing a round of golf, the two women ventured into the Harris Teeters in search of the young man rumored to have a giant-sized cock.

For the occasion, both had dressed somewhat seductively. Not the usual, black 'fuck me' cocktail dresses they both owned, and looked fantastic in, but with scooped out necklines, designed to reveal an abundance of their boobs if and when they bent over to select a low lying can of plum tomatoes, or the like. Jill teased Joan, who had much larger breasts than she, not to bend to low, for one of her boobs might just pop out in the store.

Joan flushed bright red and asked if she should change her outfit. Jill calmed her down, and Joan relaxed after another martini.

Both women wore mini skirts that ended some three inches above the knee. Jill had decided not to wear underwear. Joan on learning of this decision, adamantly insisted on wearing hers, but chose a filmy wisp of material in a hunter green thong, rather than her usual cotton panties.

The ride to the Harris Teeters was uneventful until they started to park. Jill was driving and almost hit an elderly woman who was putting her groceries into her van as she pulled into the parking space beside her. Both Jill and Joan apologized profusely, and when assured the elderly woman had not been hurt, or her van damaged, they made for the groceries entrance.

Jill tripped over her own feet ten steps into the store, and both began laughing inanely, as teenagers are wont to do for inexplicable reasons. After a minute, they realized they were starting to attract attention, and forced themselves to calm down. They spent several minutes in the produce section to make sure they had control of themselves before pushing a single, shared cart up one aisle and down the next, looking for their prey like hawks circling above in an azure colored sky.

"I have to pee," Jill said in an aside to Joan.

"Hold it for a while. Let's find him first," Joan counseled.

"No, I'd better go now, or when we find him I won't be able to stand still."

"All right, where's the restroom in this place?"

"I don't know," Jill answered, "I've never been in this store before."

"Aren't they all alike?" Joan asked.

"No, I don't think so." Jill responded, but it was obvious that she was uncertain.

"Let's ask someone," Joan suggested, and headed for a young man stocking shelves at the end of their aisle.

"Excuse me," said Joan as they approached him. "Can you direct us to the restrooms?"

"Um, turn around, go down the aisle, make a left and its right there. You'll see the restroom sign," he had never even glanced their way.

The two women followed his directions, and were soon relieving themselves in adjoining stalls.

"Jill, you think that was him?"

"I don't know, maybe. There doesn't seem to be that many clerks on the floor. Did you notice that?"

Wiping herself with a wad of paper, Joan said, "Maybe we should start with him when we leave, you think?"

"Why not?" Jill replied, "It's as good a starting point as any."

Their "prey" was reaching up to place a can of soup on an upper shelf when they turned down his aisle. Jill nudged Joan's arm, signaling her that she would take the initiative. That was fine with Joan.

"Excuse me," Jill said to the young man who still had his arms fully extended.

Be right with you, lady," he said, his voice seemed to change pitch with every other syllable. "Can't let these cans fall, not from this height, they might split and make a terrible mess."

"Take your time," Jill told him, using the opportunity to scrutinize his thin frame. 'If he's hung like a horse, it's the only meat on him, ' she told herself.

The thin youth finished, and with his arms at his sides, gave his full attention to the two women standing next to him. Jill had used the time to lean forward, ostensibly checking a price on the lower shelf. Of course, her intention was to expose her breasts almost to the nipple. Being a normal teenager, the thin youth gawked down her front. Jill, on rising up, made certain not to make eye contact with him, for fear of embarrassing him, and so it was that she took notice of the three cartons he had yet to stock on the shelf. She paid particular attention to the bottom carton.

"Oh, yes," she said, noting that Joan was fixated on his crotch. Sadly, he didn't have an erection that Jill could see.

"Do you know where the red beans are located?" Jill asked, finishing her sentence.

"Yes'um," he responded, brightening somewhat. "I'll be opening that bottom one there in just a moment.

Joan took the opportunity to lean over to examine the carton of red beans, and with his eyes riveted to her chest, he moved quickly to the two boxes resting on top of the red beans, and moved them aside, then using his box-cutter, opened the carton of red beans. His eyes never left Joan's pendulous mammaries.

"Help yourself, lady," he said, stepping back, but still leering down the front of her blouse, while Joan slowly selected three cans of beans from the carton.

"I need some too," Jill blurted, although she was now worried about frightening him off. The angry glance from Joan reinforced her concerns, but she through caution to the wind and bent forward to select several cans of red beans for herself.

The teen's eyes fastened on her somewhat smaller breasts like a magnet to a refrigerator door.

With seven cans of red beans in their basket and nothing else, Jill looked at her wristwatch and exclaimed," My God, Joan, we're already late for the meeting."

Joan, having no idea what Jill was talking about, gave her a blank look.

The thin teen was still staring at Joan's breasts, seeming mesmerized by their shape and size.

"We have to leave now!" Jill said, feigning being exasperated by the timing of it all. She waited until he knelt down to pick a few cans from the carton to place on the lower shelf, and then placed her left foot up onto the shopping cart, and then looked down at him and said, "Young man, could you possibly do me a great favor?

When he glanced up he found himself looking right up her skirt... the teen caught a glimpse of dark curly hair in the dark recesses of her crotch. He was lost and confused.

Undaunted, Jill kept rambling. "We have a very important commitment for which it appears we're already late. What time do you get off work today?"

He glanced at his own watch, and said "about forty-five minutes from now."

Jill was scribbling furiously on a small pad, hoping her words were legible. "Here," she said, handing him a sheet she had just torn off the pad, "My address."

"Huh?" he replied, totally befuddled. His eyes were darting from her crotch to her hand, and she realized he needed her assistance.

Slowly lowering her foot, she took a step away, and faked a need to look in her purse, thereby removing her crotch from his view; she gave him precious seconds to recover his wits. Thinking he had had sufficient time to regain a semblance of composure, Jill leaned down to him and pushing her breasts into his face, she said, "Here's twenty dollars. I want you to deliver these beans to my home... my address is on the paper there," she pointed to it. "Can you read it?"

"Um, yes, yes I can," he said, still thoroughly confused, but showing certain signs of a fast growing excitement along his pant leg.

'He dresses to the right, ' Joan thought, growing even more excited. 'It's going to work. Jill's hooked him!' and she grew giddy at the thought.

"Good," said Jill, "we'll be there around that time. Just ring the bell, the door will be open. I can't thank you enough, bye now!"

And just like that the two women walked out of Harris Teeters, got into Jill's Mazda convertible, and drove home to a couple of victorious stiff martinis.


Joan and Jill chatted excitedly as they closed the curtains and shifted some furniture around so that they could view him from anywhere in the room. As they finished with their preparations, Joan cautioned Jill not to be too impetuous for fear of scaring him off.

"He's a young thing..." Joan started to say, but Jill interrupted her, singing out, "and cannot leave his Mo-uth-orrr! Tra La!"

They were both laughing and trying to sip their martinis when the doorbell rang. "It's open," Joan called out nervously. He remained outside, and rang the bell again.

"He's nervous," Jill said.

"I'm more nervous than he is," Joan countered. "Maybe so," jill said, and got up to answer the door, and escorted him into the living room.

"Um, where can I put these?" he asked, holding a bag full of red beans.

"The kitchen counter will be fine," Jill told him, and followed him into the kitchen.

"Nice place," he said, trying to be casual, as he set the bag down on the counter. In fact, he was almost terrified of the two women devouring him with their eyes. For a second or two he envisioned them as predatory vampires out for his blood. He had no idea how close he was to the real reason they had brought him there.

He stood awkwardly before them, his face already turning pink as his head bobbed nervously up and down.

"What's your name?" Joan asked, having decided to do so earlier, on her second martini. 'It's the least I can do, ' she told herself.

Jill's eyebrows rose in surprise at Joan's question. Not that there was anything wrong with the question. It was perfectly normal, but to hear it come from Joan's lips when all along she had professed to be so apprehensive about him.

"Um, Norm," he said as he shuffled his feet. In Jill's living room, he appeared even thinner to her than he had in the Harris Teeters.

Jill proceeded according to her plan, flashing a great deal of leg in his direction. She was startled to catch Joan leaning forward and providing yet another visual of her ample breastworks.

Norm stood riveted to the spot.

It took a moment, but finally Jill went into action, thinking 'better now than never, ' and said, "Norm how would you like to make a hundred dollars for about fifteen minutes work?"

"Wow!" he said, then took a deep breath, which Jill took as a subconscious affirmation.

"Wh... what do I have to do?"

"This may sound strange, but there are two requests we have to make of you."

"Uh huh," he said dully.

"What exactly?"

"What I say next remains a secret between the three of us. Can we agree to that first?"

"A secret, huh?"

"Yes. You will never tell a soul what I am going to ask of you."

"Okay, that sounds easy enough. But hey, I ain't gonna do nothing illegal."

Joan's face dropped and she almost began to cry, fearing he would refuse them.

Quickly, Jill spat out, "There's nothing illegal involved; nothing any young man wouldn't give his right arm for. At least I think so."

"So," Norm said, "What's so secret about delivering some red beans?"

"It has nothing to do with red beans," Jill told him. Joan immediately repeated, "Nothing to do with the beans, nothing."

"Then what is it?"

"We want to watch you masturbate," Jill told him.

"What!" Norm gasped, not believing his ears.

"We want to watch you jerk yourself off," she said, emphasizing the fact by using her own hand to demonstrate exactly what she was asking him to do.

"What... why?"

"One hundred dollars. Is that reason enough?"

"This is crazy," Norm said, and turned to leave.

With a semblance of urgency in her voice that she could not believe herself, Jill shouted at his back, "You can suck my tits, too!"

Norm stopped dead in his tracks. He wasn't the smartest kid in school, but he was far from the dumbest. "Can I play with hers too?" he asked, nodding toward Joan.

"Yes," Jill said, not daring to look at Joan who was astonished at his request.

"Well then... I guess it's all right. Um, what do I do?"

Jill took over, telling him to stand in the middle of the room. He followed her instructions, but had a questioning look about him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.