The Trailer Park: The Third Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Third Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Tony, Tami and Robbie start high school. It HAD to be easier than middle school.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual  

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Anthony Marion Sims, you know damn well what I'm asking."

I grinned and kissed Tami on the nose as we walked down Elizabeth Taylor. Then for good measure, I leaned the other way and kissed Robbie's nose too.

"Are you familiar with Sir Edmund Hillary?"

"Because it's there?"

I nodded. "Though in this case, because it needed to be done."

"But you're suspended."

"It's not the first time," Robbie injected.

"You're not helping," I said.

"But, your parents," Tami said.

"I'm not quite sure what's happening there," I admitted. "Mom dropped me off, told me to stay out of trouble, and went back to work. She didn't ground me or give me a ton of chores or anything. But maybe she's waiting to talk it over with Dad."

"What about baseball?" Robbie asked.

"Not looking good. Parker said I was banned from all activities."

"For how long?"

"I think forever."

Tami looked like somebody had just run over her puppy. "It's my fault."

"Don't be stupid," Robbie said before I could. "You didn't make Tony put your essay in the paper. You didn't even know."

"But if I hadn't written it?"

"And who talked you into that? Besides, Mr. Calloway posted the list for varsity today, and Tony was on it, even though he missed today's tryout."

"I was?" I said in surprise.

"Yep, and so was I."

I stopped and hugged Robbie. Then I hugged Tami. Life was good. I made the team before I got kicked off.

"We should celebrate," I decided. "Why don't you call Ricky. We'll all go to a movie."

"Ricky?"

"You know, your boyfriend."

"Uh, Tony, Ricky dumped me."

"Ricky dumped you," I repeated, stunned. "When? How? Why?"

Robbie grinned. "Monday. He told me. Molli."

"I don't... The kid's got brain damage. Must have taken a baseball off the noggin."

"I agree," Tami said quickly.

Robbie shook her head. "It's cool. We've been going out since June. That's a record for me. For him too."

"You're okay with this?" I asked.

"Sure. We aren't, weren't, like you two. It wasn't special, it was just fun. If he hadn't dumped me, I would have cut him loose pretty soon. It was just... time to move on."

"Molli who?" Tami asked.

"Molli Seaver."

"A cheerleader? He dumped you for a brain-dead cheerleader?"

"Tony Sims! Molli isn't brain dead. She's on the speech team and the debate team. Just because she's pretty and a cheerleader..."

"Sorry, Mom," I said.

"I tell your real mother you're stereotyping women like that and you won't see daylight until after Traci graduates."

"That's a fact," Tami agreed.

"Hey! I thought you were supposed to be on my side."

"Not when you're being sexist."

"I wasn't being sexist. I was being cheer-ist."


I'm not sure if it was part of her plan, but spending the weekend waiting for the other shoe to drop made it a very, very long weekend. Mom didn't say a word. Nether did Dad. And I was free to come and go.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.