Old Fiddles Play The Best Tunes - Cover

Old Fiddles Play The Best Tunes

by Alistair Acorn

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: A soldier on leave who thought he would have an easy time didn't count on his immediate relatives

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Grand Parent   Oral Sex   Size   .

"Now get over to your grandmothers and see if she needs any help," Tim's mother shouted at him.

Now how could a woman five feet two have so much control over a six-feet four twenty three-year-old soldier? It was easy she was his mother. Tim was on leave and his mother wanted him out from under her feet. Their home had small rooms and Tim's wide shouldered body made the room inaccessible to anyone else.

All Tim wanted to do was loaf and watch the racing on TV and swig a few beers. His mother had other ideas for him during the day, so sending him around to his grandmother's home which was a lot bigger was her way of getting him out of the house. She was glad in some ways that he came home for his leaves, for she liked to have her son around. Tim's size was enough to keep the wolves from her door, both for her and her daughter Jennifer's sake. Jennifer was only fourteen and for her age was far more developed than Susan had been at that age.

So far her daughter had shown no real interest in young men, but the wolves had noticed her and were always hanging about. All it took was for Tim to go to the front door and they vanished like smoke in the wind.

"Ah hell mum, I'll get my ears pounded about the good old days and how bad the young are now, must I?" Tim complained but got to his feet anyway. Tim knew there was no point in argueing with his mother once she made her mind up, but it was a ritual.

"She may want you to run to the shops for her, or something. Go on you know she likes to see you at least once on your leave." Susan said smiling up at her huge son.

Tim leant down and kissed her on the forehead and slid his hand around her and gave her a hug. The only thing his huge cock pressed hard into her body just below her breasts and Susan felt the immensity of it, but only smiled. She tried to keep the thoughts of such a cock sinking into her pussy out of her mind and especially by her only son.

The walk around to his grandmother only took twenty minutes a journey Tim had taken many times during his life. Grandma Walker was from his father's side and it was from his fathers side that Tim got his build. Grandma Walker was a big woman, not fat, but big boned. His grandfather and Tim's father had both been lost at sea when their fishing boat sank in a storm, both had been commercial fishermen. Since the drowning Tim had a fear of the sea, but would never admit it.

As he usually did Tim made to enter by the side gate and through the rear of the house. One of the lounge windows was too high for most people to look in it wasn't for Tim. As he walked past it he glanced in and couldn't believe what he saw. He had passed the window before what he spied had sunk in. He back stepped, stopped and looked in. On her back was his grandmother bare from the waist down and astride her was a younger woman bare from the waist down also. The annoying bit was he couldn't see the younger woman's face, so he had no idea who she was. By her actions he knew she was younger than his grandmother.

Strapped to the younger woman was a dildo. He could see the instrument as they simulated the sexual act and both had their eyes closed. Hell he thought here was his grandmother getting bucked by another woman, couldn't they at least get a man to do it for them. Just watching them caused a rapid expansion of his large cock causing so much discomfort that he had to adjust it in his underpants to make himself comfortable.

Did he turn and leave them to it or was he going to be a right bastard and just walk in on them. Here was the one chance in a million to stop his Grandma always running down the younger generation. Oh the embarrassment it would cause her made him smile to himself as he hurried around to the back door. He entered by the kitchen and walked right into the lounge and stood at the door inside the room watching them. He said nothing just stood watching.

They must have sensed his presence and both turned and looked at the same time. The woman on top got off my Grandma quickly, stood on the floor and looked for something to hide herself with. All the time keeping her head down, preventing Tim from seeing her facial features, but it wasn't her face Tim was looking at. It looked ridiculous, the pink plastic cock rising out from her crotch. She fiddled with the straps and withdrew the part that was buried in her pussy, picked up and wrapped a skirt around her waist, which was on a chair and turned her back to him.

"Tim, what are you doing here, couldn't you have knocked?" Grandma Walker snapped at him, but he could see he had embarrassed her.

"I'll wait in the kitchen while you make yourself decent," Tim answered, turned and walked back to the kitchen smiling to himself as he did. He moved the kettle on to the Aga ring ready to make a coffee and sat and waited.

The woman who had been with Grandma left by the front door and Grandma came through into the kitchen. The look on her face was enough to lift Tim's heart; she looked just like the kid who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Tim wasn't going to let it rest though.

"Couldn't you get a man who could have done that for you?" Tim asked and smiling as he did so,

The return wasn't the one he expected though. "Most men of my age couldn't keep an erection long enough to give me the same satisfaction."

"Well you could have got hold of a younger man. Want a cup of coffee?" Tim replied trying to be casual by asking if she wanted the coffee.

She started laughing before answering. "Now what young man wants to help an old woman like me? Grace is like me, she too would love to find a man to give her comfort. All we were doing was trying to ease the tension for both of us, there is no harm in that is there. And yes I'd love a coffee." Grandma answered.

Tim made the two mugs of coffee and placed one on the table in front of his grandmother. "Here's your coffee, want me to help you in your craving?"

Grandma Walker looked up into Tim's face her mouth dropped open and she quickly closed it as a smile came over her face. Is Tim teasing me she thought? Could I take my own grandson to bed, would I be able to relax with him? She had often looked at the huge bulge in his crotch and wondered it he was big. No she couldn't do it, she would never be able to look him in the eyes again, or would she.

Nothing was said for ten minutes before Tim asked, "Well?"

Tim had no idea the turmoil that was going through his grandmother's head. It was as if there were two people in her brain, one a woman in need of sexual contact, another Tim's grandmother. Would Tim let his mother know if she consented, no he is more mature than that. Does he really mean what he has asked, what will he say about her friend Grace who is desperate to have a man, but is frightened of catching something. Grace has a morbid fear of catching a sexually transferred disease.

"If I say no, are you going to blurt all over town what you saw between Grace and me?"

"What do you think I am, your my grandmother. Want me to shaft Grace as well? I can give you a lot more than the plastic thing you were grunting over."

"We weren't grunting!"

"Well you weren't singing the National Anthem."

"Wise bastard, you know you have me over a barrel."

"I wish I did, it wouldn't have been a plastic fantastic, but the real thing you would have felt."

"Boasting a bit, the proof is in the pudding."

"Want to taste the pudding?" Tim asked as he undone the zip of his trousers and eased out his enormous cock.

"Well you have the size, but can you use it?"

"Come over and try, it's yours for the asking." Tim said bouncing his cock in his hand.

"Drop your trousers," Grandma said as she walked over and got on to her knees in front of her only grandson.

I shouldn't be doing this, this is breaking the unforgivable taboo and then there is no turning back. As she was thinking this her mouth closed over the large plumb sized head of Tim's circumcised cock. It had been a long-time since she had had a man's cock in her mouth. She had often practiced on a cucumber and wished it was a real cock, now she had one and it felt just as good now as it had in the past.

Tim had a hand each side of her head and was pulling and pushing her head in simulated sexual motions. Each forward thrust drove his cock deeper into her mouth so much so she had to overcome the gagging sensation as it thrust at the back of her throat. Oh how she used to love the feel of her husbands cock doing the same thing as he sat on the same chair as Tim now sat on. She had to forget about the past this was a young virile young man in front of her and it made her feel young again herself.

Resting her arms on Tim's thighs she let him fuck her mouth as she sucked and rolled her tongue around the lovely hard shaft in her mouth. Tim was too large for her to get the whole length in, but what she had in was enough for now. She felt the tensioning in his thighs and the shudder that came to his loins and as she tasted the first taste of his sperm she moved her head back allowing Tim to flood her mouth with his discharge.

She managed to swallow the whole lot without Time removing himself from her mouth by holding his torso and licked any trace from his cock before slowly pursing her lips and moving back. It was then she looked up at Tim and smiled.

"Well was I to your satisfaction?"

"Grandma where did you learn to give head like that?"

"You young never invented sex, I doubt there isn't anything you have done that I haven't done." She said smiling.

Tim helped her to her feet, but Grandma wasn't done yet as she stepped over his legs and guided Tim's still hard cock to her hairy pussy. Then she lowered herself down.

Tim felt the warm feeling of his grandmother's pussy encase his cock as she slowly lowered herself down and it was a few seconds before their lower bodies touched. It was the most natural thing to do, to wrap his arms around her waist and hold her close.

"Now this is much better than Grace's rubber hubby. You were quite right Tim and I'm glad you are helping your poor grandmother." She said kissing him on the lips.

Tim had never felt comfortable in a woman's pussy before, with the gentle grasping of her vagina already well-oiled with her viscous secretions of her romp with Grace. The slight rocking back and forth of her hips was enough to give both of them the most pleasurable of sensations.

"Gran you are one of a fuck, I wish I knew you felt this way in the past. If I had known I guess I would have been round a lot more."

"Well now you do know, I'll be expecting you to call round at least every other day. I can't let your mother have you all to herself now can I."

"What do you mean Gran?"

"Didn't you know, your mother has the hots for you? I expect she would be a bit small for you though for you are one hell of a big built man Tim," she said hugging him. "You know Tim, I love you much more than a grandmother should. Any chance you may spend a night with me sometime during your leave?"

"Name the day, for as I said you have the best pussy I have ever had wrapped around my cock."

"Ever licked pussy Tim?"

"No, but I sure would love to lick yours."

"Well that is something you can look forward to, but this will do for now."

"Why Gran?"

"I have to go and visit someone, but you have made me feel great. Now start fucking me and cut the talking," she replied.

It was her who fucked me as she vigorously pounded her body down on to my cock driving it deep into her large framed body. Even though I had just spent a load into her mouth it wasn't long before I flooded the depth of her body. One thing though she was past breeding age so it was as much of a waste as masturbating.

Once she felt me soak her insides Grandma just eased herself off and my limp member flopped on to my thighs. Grandma patted me and then bent and lightly kissed the flaccid flesh.

"See you tomorrow Tim, come in the afternoon, I'll have a surprise for you," she said as she left the kitchen. I heard her go upstairs and then the water running. I rose washed myself in the kitchen sink and used a paper towel to dry myself before pulling up my trousers.

Well that was some visit and I had done as my mother asked and helped Grandma out, but not the way she meant.

I met a couple of the lads I used to go to school with, but they were married and wanted to get home like little hen pecked husbands. Well all except Andy White, he was single and was a bit of a ladies man. He was telling me some of his conquests as we were having a beer in the local, when a woman dressed as a 'Sally Ann", aged in her early forties, stood at the table with a collection tin in her hand.

"Hello Jemima, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. Now the next time you see him you take care of him. You'll do that now won't you?" Andy said to her.

"Sure Andy, I'll surely do what you ask," she replied, but she looked frightened as she said it. Then she quickly left the table.

"What was that all about?" Tim asked.

He wrote an address down the back of a business card with a telephone number and handed it to him. "If ever you want a good fuck, just give Jemima a call. She owes me a few favours and is a nympho besides, but doesn't do it with anybody. So far only me and her old man, but I think she has worn him out. She has me, so a big man like you should more than satisfy her." He said, but Tim felt he was glad to get her off his hands.

Tim doubted he would ever call on her, but to keep Andy happy he took the card. The pair then went and had a meal together, but it wasn't long before Andy was off with a well-dressed middle-aged woman who was all over him as they sat at the table. Some men just seem to attract women, Andy was one of those kind.

When Tim got home the house was in darkness, he managed to get to bed, but couldn't sleep for hours thinking about Grandma Walker and the woman called Grace. As usual he was up early and had finished reading the paper by the time his younger sister and mother came down to the kitchen. He couldn't get over how developed his little sister was and even without make up was some looker. She kissed him before getting off to school, not on the cheek but on the lips and Jennifer slipped the tip of her tongue between his lips and moved it from side to side. Tim was taken back by the act and only looked at her as she smiled and left.

Tim was helping Susan his mother make up the beds and they were skylarking about when he landed on his back on his mother's bed with his mother sitting astride his hips. She was sitting on his penis and the feel of her sitting there started giving him an erection. Susan felt the stirring and knew exactly what it was, but never moved.

When Tim looked at his mothers face she had a look he had never seen on her face before, one of longing. That look told him what his grandmother had said, his mother had the hots for him. As he lay there she had dropped her hand and started drawing down the zip of his trousers and undoing the button at the waist. Then her hand went inside and drew out his cock.

None of this could he seen, for it was all done under her dress. But when she had pulled his cock out she took her hand away and drew the dress she was wearing over her head, revealing that she was naked underneath.

"Mum what are you doing?" Tim asked.

It was the most stupid thing he could have said for it was obvious just what she intended. How could she ever take his large cock, she was such a small woman, but Susan raised herself up and guided his enormous head to her entrance and sat down. Tim slid in, in one fluid motion and in a second their pubic hairs were intertwined.

"I knew you were big Tim, but this is much bigger than I ever imagined or even hoped for. Now you lie back and let me do the work. I won't have it said that you raped me, or forced me to do this, anyway I want to do it at my speed."

Up and down my shaft she moved so slowly, raising herself and lowering at half the speed she initially impaled herself. Feeling her motion was sending tingling sensations all through Tim's body. Susan had the feeling of being completely filled the first time in her life. First his grandma and now his mother, there was no need to find another woman when he had these two, both so eager to have their pussy's filled by his huge cock.

Tim could feel his passion rise and Susan must have felt it also, for she stopped allowing Tim to come off the boil. Then when she felt she could continue she did so. He was surprised at the ability of his smiling mother. At being able to prolong their coupling, so she made him wait until she was ready. Then with the rapid movement of her hips she brought him to a climax and fell on to her son's chest.

"Mum, that was fantastic, how do you manage to do what you did?"

"From now on it's Susan. I had to learn to control your father for otherwise he lasted just long enough for a couple of strokes, but he wasn't as well hung as you are son."

"I still think you are fantastic, but what we did was wrong. I hope you will never feel bad about it."

"Tim, I've wanted to do this for a few years now and I'm glad its happened. I hope you don't feel bad about me and we will do it again. I don't ask much Tim, just now and again will do fine."

"Any time will suit me and I don't think less of you in fact I love you all the more."

"Thanks Tim, for I love you too and I hope I've just shown you how much."

With that the two lovers held each other in a tight embrace with Tim still embedded in his mother's warm sheath.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.