My Half-brother Is A Nudist - Cover

My Half-brother Is A Nudist

by Nudemac

Copyright© 2006 by Nudemac

Erotica Sex Story: Naive virgin discovers her half-brother is a nudist and she wants to be one too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

I need to let you know that when the events that I am going to relate to you took place, I was a very naïve high school virgin. I've never had a boyfriend and I've never been kissed. I don't even know what a boy looks like. I mean a naked boy. Oh sure I'd seen pictures in Health Ed and even seen daddy's hairy butt. But that's not the same as seeing a real naked boy.

It all started the summer I turned fifteen. Both my parents worked. I didn't have to go to summer school and I was home alone. It was mid morning, the sun was bright and it was going to be a hot day. Mother left a note reminding me to water the plants in the back yard.

I was outside watering the plants when I heard the sound of metal scraping on concrete followed by a grunt. It was coming from the other side of the backyard fence.

My half-brother, Robbie, bought the house next door and had a high fence installed around his backyard when he moved in a few weeks ago. You couldn't see into his backyard unless you climbed up on a ladder. I've only been in his backyard once and that was when he first moved in. Robbie is Daddy's oldest son. Robbie's mother got pregnant by daddy when they were still in high school. They never married. I hardly knew him. In fact I had only met him a few times before he bought the house next door. Mom told me he is a writer and works from home.

Ever since I can remember, I've only seen Robbie wearing shorts and flip-flops. He's never been married and he lives by himself. I think he is very handsome. He's tall and lean with a solid build, has black chest hair and hairy legs, just like Daddy. He also has dark blue eyes to die for.

There's the sound again. It sounds like scraping metal and grunting.

Fearing that something was wrong, I ran to the shed and retrieved a ladder so I could climb up and look over into his yard. I justified my actions by telling myself that maybe he had fallen and needed help.

I almost fell off the ladder when I saw him. He was standing STARK NAKED with his back to me.

I just stood there clinging to the ladder, staring at his broad back which tapered down to a narrow waist and a hairy butt. His legs were hairy too. And when he bent over to pick up his book, I saw his testicle.

I SAW IT. I mean he only had one. I'm pretty sure I only saw one. It looked big and hung down between his legs. All the books I've read in school say men have two testicles. But I only saw one large testicle hanging between his legs.

All of a sudden he turned around. I ducked below the fence before he could see me. Then I heard it again, that scraping sound.

"Robbie. Robbie, can you hear me," I called out?

"Who's that?" he asked in a startled voice.

"It's me, Amy."

"What do you want Amy?"

"Robbie, Are you all right?"

"Yes, I am," he answered and then asked, "Where are you?"

"I'm here on the other side of the fence."

"Amy, can you see me?" he asked.

Slowly I stood up on the ladder so he could see me. He had moved closer to the fence. The shrubs partially concealed him, but you could tell he was naked.

"Amy, were you spying on me?"

"No Robbie, I wasn't. I heard a scraping noise and thought you were hurt and needed help. Honest."

"Oh! I see," he replied standing with both feet apart and his hands on his hips.

I stood there looking down at him. I wanted him to step back so I could see what he looked like. I had no idea how long I'd been starring when I realized he was calling my name.

"Amy! AMY! Are you alright?"

"Oh yes, Robbie," I managed to answer.

"Well you better get down from there before you fall."

I just wanted to stay there and look at him, but I knew I had to get down.

But, before I did I managed to ask him why he was naked.

"Oh that's an easy one," he said smiling.

"I'm a nudist. I don't wear clothes unless I have to."

"You mean you're naked all the time," I asked surprised.

"Well, yes, most of the time," he replied smiling.

I started to step down the ladder just as he turned around and walked away giving me another quick look at his hairy butt.

I stood at the foot of the ladder trying to make sense of what just learned. My half-brother was a nudist. Did my parents know? Did his mother know?

I wanted to climb back up the ladder and take a peek but was afraid he would catch me. I didn't want him calling my parents and telling them I was spying on him.

I put the ladder away and walked back to the house. I wondered what it would feel like to be naked all day.

I took my clothes off and stood naked in front of the big mirror behind the door in my parent's room. Seeing myself in the mirror and smelling the different yet familiar odors of my parent's room excited me. It felt strange to be naked in their room.

I was amazed to feel my nipples hardened when I touched them. They stood out firm and erect. I felt and squeezed my titties then pushed my nipples in and watch them pop back out. My titties were nice and round, about the size of a small grapefruit and were capped with tiny little nipples, probably the size of a dime. They perched on top of my little pointed aureoles and stuck out, maybe half an inch.

I could see my fat pussy protruding below my blond pubic hairs. The tingling I felt deep inside me when I touched myself down there was like nothing I'd felt before. The aroma from my pussy was intoxicating. I could feel the heat and moistness on my fingers as I ran them over my deep pussy slit. I closed my eyes and pictured Robbie standing naked, his back to me just like I had seen him earlier this morning.

I slowly sank to the floor frigging my pussy faster and faster, spreading my leg wide open. I could see myself in the mirror frigging my pussy with on hand and squeezing my nipples with the other. My swollen pussy was so wet my fingers easily plunged in and out.

And then it happened. My whole body shook. I closed my eyes and pictured Robbie turning around and facing me, a blinding white light shinning from his hairy groin. My orgasm was so intense it was like none I'd ever had before.

I lay panting, slowly recovering while fingering my pussy. I was completely sprawled out on the floor. I had masturbated before, but it had never been like this.

I could feel my skin tingling as I slowly got up. I walked back to my room on wobbly legs. I spent the rest of the day naked thinking about my naked brother and his hairy butt.

I didn't understand my feelings, but I knew I wanted to be a nudist just like Robbie, but most of all, I wanted to see him naked again.

How would my parents react if they come home and found me naked? Sure mom has seen me naked many times and Daddy, well I'm not really sure when the last time he saw me naked was, but he's seen me braless in panties lots of times. It's not like they've never seen me naked.

If any one objected to my wanting to be a nudist it would be mother. Daddy wouldn't care on way or the other. After all we see each other practically naked everyday. I don't know how many times I've seen him parading around the house in his old jockstrap.

But he won't go against mother. If she says no, then I'm out of luck.

I was in my room lying on my bed naked and watching TV when my parents came home.

Mother came into my room. "Sweetie, why aren't you dressed," she asked?

"It was so hot today I just didn't feel like getting dressed," I answered.

"Well, you better put something on, your father is home and dinner will be ready soon."

"Oh please! He doesn't care. He's always running around half naked in his jockstrap," I retorted, "and besides, I've decided I want to be a nudist."

"I don't think your father would approve," she replied. "And, young lady, running around in your underwear even if it is just a jockstrap, is not the same thing as running around naked. And further more, I'm not about to start having naked nudist running around in my house," she answered back.

"FINE," I answer venting my angry at my mother.

I opened my dresser drawer and started looking for one of my thongs.

On step ahead of me she said, "I suggest you wear something that covers your behind."

Mommy watched as I slipped on a pair of pink panties.

"Are you happy now," I said turning around and facing her.

"Aren't you going to cover up your boobies?" she asked.

"Nope, not unless daddy does too," I retorted smartly, her face grim with disapproval.

"Very well young lady, don't say I didn't warn you."

"OH, and by the way, I invited Robbie over for dinner tonight," she said with a smirk on her face as she turned towards door.

I just stood there dumbfounded. Robbie was coming to dinner and all she could do was make a big fuss about me being naked.

The only thought in my head at the time was "HELLO MOTHER. Robbie is a nudist and he's going to be naked when he comes over."

Didn't she know Robbie was a nudist?

Of course I wasn't thinking clearly. First of all, Robbie had never been to the house naked. And second, my parents were not nudists. The only time my parents were naked was in their bedroom or the bathroom. Sure daddy likes relaxing in his underwear when he's home, but that's not the same as being naked.

I was determined to spend the evening with my family as naked as mother would allow me. Without any thought or awareness of the consequences a naked nubile fifteen year old girl would have on a man, even if that man were her father or her brother, I walked out of my room wearing only my pink bikini panties.

As usual, Daddy was in the living room in his underwear watching TV.

Seeing me, he cleared his throat as I walked in. He sat up and asked, "Amy, why aren't you dressed?"

Before he could say another word I rushed to him and sat on his lap hugging him and telling him I wanted to be a nudist and that I had spent the day naked. That is until Mom came into my room and made me put my panties on.

"I just don't understand why she won't let me stay naked," I said crying.

"You don't care if I'm naked? Do you Daddy?" I sobbed; unaware he was starring at my titties.

Without taking his eyes off my titties, he answered, "Well Amy, you know I have to agree with your mother.

"Oh daddy, you're just like her," I cried.

"If I can't be a nudist I'm going to run away," I cried.

"Come on Amy, it's not the end of the world and besides you're too old to be running away just because your upset."

I stopped crying and looked at him. Of course he was right.

"Ok," I mumbled, "but she did say it was ok if I only wore panties, as long as it's ok with you."

"If that's what your mother said, then it's ok with me."

He ran his fingers trough my hair and said, "Amy, its ok with me if you want to be a nudist, just give your mother a little time to get used to the idea."

Then kissing me on the check he said, "And just to show you how much I mean it, I'll eat dinner in my underwear too."

"Oh daddy I love you," I said hugging him tightly and mashing my bare titties against his hairy chest.

It was the first time I'd ever rubbed my bare titties against his hairy chest and was taken aback by the electric buzz I felt running through my nipples. Surprised, I pushed away looking at him. I noticed he was looking down at my titties. Did he feel it too? Why was he smiling at me like that?

"I bet... better go help mother," I stammered getting up off his lap.

I rushed into the kitchen and saw mother with her back to me, standing in front of the counter.

I could still feel a faint current of electricity in my titties as I cupped them. I wanted to ask mother what made them feel that way, but knew if I did she would get upset and I might loose my chance of becoming a nudist.

Mother was preparing a pasta tuna salad. She didn't say anything when I offered to help. I could tell she was still upset with me.

"Since your brother is coming over for dinner, don't you think you should at least wear a bra?" she asked nodding at my bare titties and breaking her silence.

"Nope, Daddy said he's eating dinner in his underwear too," I answered pushing out my titties in an act of defiance.

She just shook her head and said, "Well, since dinner is going to be so informal don't bother setting up the dinning room table. We'll just eat in the kitchen.

After I finished setting the kitchen table, I joined mom and dad in the living room and watched the evening news with them while we waited for Robbie to arrive. Neither one said anything more to me about my near nude state.

I was so naïve, that I actually thought it was cool and not in the least bit odd that daddy and I were going to eat dinner and entertain a guest wearing only underwear.

When the doorbell rang, mother got up and let Robbie in. When he saw me and dad in our underwear sitting in the living room he acted like it was a normal thing. That whole evening, Robbie never once hinted and acted as if anything was out of order.

During dinner, every time I got up from the table the three of them would follow me with their eyes. We were all having fun talking and enjoying the evening meal and each others company. Even mother was in a good mood. It felt wonderful being the center of attention.

When it was time for Robbie to leave, I walked him to the front door. I started to kiss him goodnight, but to my surprise, instead kissing me he reached behind me with one arm and pulled me next to him and with the other then he reached up and cupped my right tittie with his palm and squeezed my nipple between his long fingers.

"I just had to do that," he whispered in my ear then kissed me on the forehead.

I didn't know what to do. No one had ever touched my titties like that before.

I just stood there panting, overwhelmed by the feeling of supercharged electricity running through my titties down to my pussy. I watched him walk across the lawn towards his house.

My nipples were hard and erect and my titties felt like they were on fire.

When I walked back into the living room mother saw me and asked me if I was ok.

"Yes, I'm fine. I had a really good time," I answered smiling.

I did not understand the effect my seminude state was having on my family or me. But I knew that whatever it was, I liked it very much.

I went to bed that night and dreamt of Robbie and me naked together laughing and talking. I dreamt that every time he squeezed my nipples I'd laugh. I even dreamt about his hairy butt and how he would bend over and show me his testicle hanging between his legs.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt exhausted. I was lying on top of the rumpled bed sheets naked. I sat up and looked down at my pussy, it was wet and felt sticky and my pubic hair was matted. Then I remembered my dream and I knew I had been masturbating in my sleep.

I got up and showered. After I finished, I went the kitchen naked. I had forgotten that mother had said no nudity.

"Good morning daddy," I said when I saw him.

Daddy must have gone jogging earlier because he was wearing his jock strap and eating breakfast. He looked up and stopped eating when he saw me. He didn't say a word. He just watched me walk past him to the refrigerator. I took out the milk and poured some over my cereal. I picked up my bowel and walked to the table.

Daddy just starred at me as I walked to the table. I couldn't help noticed his eyes shifting back and forth between my titties and my pussy. For a second, I felt like running to my room.

I sat down in the chair next to him and asked him where mother was.

"She had to leave early for an important meeting and won't be home till late this evening," he said.

We sat quietly, for what seem like an eternity. I ate my cereal slowly, not sure if I had gone too far.

"Amy, don't you think you're going a little too fast with this nudism stuff? You know if your mother were to see you like that, she would have a cow," he said nodding towards me.

I looked at him. Deep down I knew he was right, but somehow I had to convince him it was ok.

"Daddy, you said it was ok if I want to be a nudist. I know Mom said no nudity. But, after you leave, I'll be naked anyway.

He just starred at me quietly.

Before he could say anything, I blurted out, "You're practically naked anyway. I don't see what the difference is."

I sat there in my birthday suit eating my cereal, proud of my naïve reasoning.

I think Daddy was starring at me trying to understand my logic.

"Amy, as pretty as you are and as much as I'd like for you to be a nudist you've never seen me or your mother naked eating breakfast. Granted, you've seen me in my jock many times. But, when I'm wearing a jock, it's not the same as being naked."

"Oh daddy," I started to cry, "You're just like mother, old fashion."

"Now Amy, stop crying and listen to me," he said scooting his chair back so I could see him clearly.

"See me in my jock. You can't see as much of me as I can see of you."

"Daddy that's not true," I cried, "I can see your pubic hair sticking out from around your jockstrap and I've seen your hairy butt lots of times. I don't see what so different."

"Amy, can you seen my penis through my jock? Or it's size and shape?" he asked.

I nodded no as I dried my tears.

"Well, I can see your pussy, its color, size and shape and even though you have pubic hair, your pussy lips are totally hairless. That's how much I can see," he said looking straight at my pussy.

I knew he was right and just sat there looking at him thinking of ways to turn this mistake around.

"Oh daddy, please don't tell mom. If she ever finds out, she'll never let me be a nudist." I said pleadingly.

"I won't. It'll be our secret. I don't want you to think I'm an old fuddy-duddy," he said winking at me

I was so relieved I got up and jumped on his lap straddling my legs on either side of him and gave him a big hug. When my nipples brushed against his hairy chest I felt them immediately harden and that feeling of electricity I felt before run tingling through them.

"I love you daddy and you're the best daddy in the whole wide world," I crooned in his ear.

I was naked straddling his lap and rubbing my titties gently back and forth across his hairy chest enjoying that wonderful tingling feeling running through them. After a few minutes I realized his hands were caressing and squeezing my naked butt cheeks and gently guiding me in an up and down rocking motion. I was so naïve and inexperienced that I had no idea the pressure I felt pushing against my pussy was his erection.

"Oh daddy, you're the best daddy ever," I whispered in his ear, still rubbing my titties back and forth across his hairy chest.

The electric tingling made my nipples stand up hard and erect. Daddy's hands were rubbing and squeezing my butt. I even felt his finger circling around then poking my anus. I had no idea what was pushing against my pussy every time daddy squeezed and pulled my butt down. But the sensation I felt every time it happened made my eyes roll back into my head and a soft purr escape from my lips.

All of a sudden I felt daddy stiffen under me and squeezed my ass hard, then let out a long guttural moan. When he finally relaxed, he pulled me tight against him and kissed my neck and licked my ear. I felt his hands sliding up and down my butt until his fingertips touched my pussy and I let out a long soft moan.

"I need to get dressed for work or I'll be late." He said pushing me off of him.

Surprised by his action, I got up off Daddy's lap. I couldn't help notice how far away from his body his jock tented. I could see all of his pubic hair and a large piece of tube like flesh. I'd never seen a penis before and wondered if what I saw was part of his penis.

I had no idea how big a penis was, so I assumed he had something else stuffed inside his jock that made it tent out so far. I thought it strange he was trying to hide something from me. But the more I thought about it the more I realized he must have a gift for me. And because I had disobeyed mother he decided not to give it to me. Of course he didn't want me to see it, so he hid it in the only place I could not see it, inside his jock. That must have been the pressure I felt pushing against my pussy when I was sitting on his lap.

I love daddy so much that I decided then and there that I would not do anything to upset mom and keep her from letting me become a nudist.

I wanted daddy to be a nudist too, so the both of us could be naked together.

Daddy left for work just as I was finishing my breakfast. He practically ran out the house he was in such a hurry. I cleaned up the kitchen and went to my room.

I did the little bit of house cleaning mom wanted me to do. It felt wonderful being naked and cleaning the house. After I finished I went out into the backyard and walked around feeling the sun on my skin. I smelled the flowers and listened to the birds. My nipples tingled when the breeze touched them. I knew being a nudist was the life I wanted.

I knew that if I convinced daddy to become a nudist it would be the quickest surest way to get mother to agree to let me be a nudist. If he became a nudist then mother would become one too.

It wasn't long after I was outside, that I heard Robbie in his backyard talking to someone on the phone.

The first thought that crossed my mind when I heard him was that we were both naked. He was on his side of the fence and I was on my side. I waited for him to finish his call before calling out to him.

"Robbie, can you hear me?" I called out.

"Yes," he replied.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I was on the phone with my publisher, he wants me to finish making the corrections on the book I'm writing and send it to him by the end of the week," he said.

"Sounds very important to me," I said looking at the fence.

"Hey Amy, I really had a good time last night. It's great knowing you and Dad are so uninhibited. Kind of reminds me of what it was like when I was growing up."

"Oh! By the way, I hope I didn't upset you when I said good-bye last night."

"OH! No! You didn't," I replied.

Then in my naiveté, I asked, "I bet nudists get touched like that all the time?"

"Well, only if you want to be touched, that's the rule," he said.

"Oh. I kind of liked it. Honest. It felt really nice," I giggled in response.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"It made my titties tingles and fell hot like they were on fire."

"Do nudists touch you?" I asked.

"Sure they do. Well mostly the girl nudists. I'm not too keen on boy nudists touching me," he said.

"Why not, doesn't it feel the same?" I asked, and then in my naiveté added, "I bet if a girl nudist touched me it would feel the same."

"Amy, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't mind if a boy nudist or a girl nudist touches me, I just prefer being touched by girl nudists."

We didn't say anything for a long time. In fact I thought he had gone back inside. I was just about to leave when I heard him drop something.

"Robbie? Are you still there?" I asked.

"Yea, I'm here," he replied.

"Can I come over?" I asked. My stomach was in a knot in anticipation of his answer.

"Well, I don't know, I mean you know I'm a nudist and I'm not sure your mother or dad would approve if they knew I was naked and you were here," he said.

"Oh! I won't tell and besides what difference does that make? You're my brother."

"Ummm, I don't know Amy," he said.

"Oh Robbie, please. I promise I won't tell. I see daddy practically naked every day and no one cares," I pleaded.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

I told him I wanted to be a nudist and that daddy said it was ok with him. I even told him Daddy and I ate breakfast naked this morning.

I knew that I was stretching the truth, but in my naïve thinking, I really believed it. But somehow, even as naive as I was, I knew better than to tell him I had sat naked on Daddy's lap or that Daddy had hidden a gift from me inside his jockstrap.

"Well if you really think it won't be a problem, I guess you can...

Before he could finish his sentence, I started yelling, "Oh Robbie I'll be right over."

"WAIT! Amy listen to me, let me finish," he interrupted me.

"Yes, what is it Robbie?"

"You have to promise me not to tell anyone. It's our secret. You have to promise me," he said in a firm voice.

"I promise Robbie, I promise," I said running into the house.

It only took me a second to put on my cut offs and a tube top and run across the front lawn to Robbie's front door.

I was so excited when I got to his front door, that I kept ringing the door bell over and over.

"Hold your horses, I'm coming, I'm coming," he yelled out loud.

The door opened as if by magic. I couldn't see anyone. I didn't know what to do.

"Don't just stand there, come inside," I heard his voice from behind the door.

I stepped in and the door closed behind me. I turned around and saw Robbie stark naked.

I stood there starring at him. I'd never seen a naked man in my whole life. Sure I'd seen Daddy practically naked, but never like this.

The similarities between Robbie and Daddy were remarkable. Both had smooth clear white skin which accentuated their hairy chests and a trail of hair going down their stomach to a bushy forest of pubic hair. Like daddy, Robbie had hairy legs and a hairy butt.

Surrounded by his pubic hair and hanging down for the entire world to see was Robbie's long thick penis. It was pinkish, with a dark blue vein running through it. The tip looked like a football helmet with a flared ridge. Behind it I could see his large testicle, it was dark pink and hairless.

I couldn't stop starring at Robbie's penis. I was completely mesmerized.

"Amy, AmY, AMY!" I finally heard him calling out loudly.

"YES!" I yelled back at him not taking my eyes off his penis.

"Come, let's go to the backyard," he said taking me by the hand.

I walked slightly behind him and could see his hairy muscular butt as he walked.

There were two lounge chairs. Robbie sat in one and motioned for me to sit in the other.

The lounges were facing each other and I could see all of Robbie. He wasn't making any attempt to cover up. He sat with his knees up and his legs wide apart. His long penis draped over his large testicle with the tip touching the lounge. His large dark pink hairless testicle was surrounded by a forest of curly black hair.

"You can look all you want," he said quietly, then reached into the ice chest next to him and pulled out a cola and offered it to me. I sat quietly looking, while Robbie lay back with his hands behind his head and eyes closed.

I looked at every square inch of his exposed body. I looked at his face and the stubble on his chin, his firm slender neck and his broad shoulders. I looked at his hairy arm pits and the light trail of hair to his chest. His nipples were small and dark and stood up about a quarter of an inch, just like daddy. His stomach was firm and flat and had a trail of hair down to his pubic hair. His legs were hairy. Even the top of his feet had hair on them.

But what attracted my attention the most was his long thick sausage like penis. It looked a lot bigger than the ones I'd seen in books. What surprised me was the tiny mouth at the very tip.

The other thing that surprised me was his testicle which looked like a big hairless dark pink bag. Since he had so much hair down there, I thought it too would have been hairy like the rest of him. I was very surprised to see only one. I thought there were suppose to be two.

"Do you want to sit closer and get a better look?" he asked.

Too embarrassed to answer, I just smiled.

"I'll tell you what. Go ahead and look all you want, I don't mind. I like it when you look," he said smiling.

"I feel so silly just looking at you," I said rather shyly.

"Don't be. It's ok to look, I'm your big brother," he said grinning.

"I can't tell you how surprised and pleased I was to see you topless at dinner yesterday. Do you always dress like that when you have company?" he asked.

"Oh! No, it was my first time. I wanted to be naked like you, but mother said no.

"What did Dad say?"

"Daddy said it was ok with him, but only if mother said yes."

"Ah, that's why you were wearing panties."

"Yes. I wanted to wear a thong but mom wouldn't let me."

"That's too bad. I bet you look cute in a thong. Actually, I bet you would look cute naked," he said grinning.

"Daddy said I look pretty when I'm naked," I blurted out.

Robbie just sat there grinning from ear to ear.

"You are a pretty girl and you would make a very pretty nudist. As a matter of fact, I bet if you let Dad see you naked every chance you get, he'll convince your mother to let you to be a nudist."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.