Mom's Second Man - Cover

Mom's Second Man

by Rajah Dodger

Copyright© 2006 by Rajah Dodger

Erotica Sex Story: Bobby's mother remarries, but is that the only reason he's jealous?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   .

Mom's Second Man, by Rajah Dodger, Copyright© 2004. All rights reserved, except that electronic not-for-profit reproduction rights only are explicitly granted with the stipulation that this authorship and permission note must remain attached.


Bobby put down his professor's lecture notes, distracted by the squeaking of his mother's bed. Even six months after the wedding he couldn't get used to another man taking his father's place in there. It didn't help that Sarah and this Ricardo were such sexual soulmates; the way that man slid his olive-tinged hands over her at breakfast was obscene.

Not that Bobby could claim the moral high ground; not long before his father left for good, Bobby had drilled a hole in his closet wall that backed up to the master bedroom. This had taken care of his sex education needs, but it also made him as jealously familiar with his mother's lush body as anyone short of a lover could be. Now whenever he watched his mother feed Ricardo one of her dusky-tipped nipples and lower her parted thighs onto his cock, Bobby would stroke and soak his stash of towels, lust mixing with envy of the handsome older man.

He sighed, turning on his stereo to help him focus on his studies. It wouldn't be so bad, he mused, if his mother's freelance writing paid well enough for him to have a car. Then at least he could go out with some of his college classmates in the evenings.

Some months later, when the bedroom activity had slowed down (but not lost any intensity), Ricardo left for a business trip. Sarah came home that evening carrying a box in a plain paper bag, a package Bobby recognized as the cover for the adult videotapes she had taken to renting when his father first left. She commented during dinner that he seemed distracted, but Bobby mumbled something about midterms and that seemed to satisfy her.

After dinner, when his mother went to her bedroom, Bobby went to his room and stripped down to take his position in the closet. Soon enough she appeared wearing bra and panties, and sat on the end of the bed holding the TV remote. Something was different, though. It took Bobby a few minutes to realize the TV set was in a different place, so his mother was now facing him.

Sarah spread her legs and slipped one hand into the waistband of her panties in a well-practiced motion. Bobby's hand matched that motion, and both of their hands slid up and down as he listened to the moans and mumbles coming indistinctly from the tape. It must have been a hot one because Sarah squirmed, her face and chest flushed and her knuckles visible through her panties. She shook her head then reached up and unfastened her bra, tossing it to one side. Her nipples were already swollen and dark, and Bobby watched in rapt arousal as his mother pinched and tugged at them, shaking her head from one side to the other until she locked her legs together, moaned loudly, and fell back on the bed shuddering in an obvious orgasm. The sight was too erotic for Bobby to control himself, and he came at the same time, pumping until he collapsed back into the chair.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.