Golden Guard - Cover

Golden Guard

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The adventures of a brave young Amazon in a bygone era. A story of sword and sorcery, but no sandals, as our heroine is always barefoot - and bare pretty well everything else.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Historical   Humor   Sadistic   Torture  

Naked and frozen Roberta lay semi conscious on the little island's white sandy beach after her swim in icy cold water. She lay there for nearly an hour, more dead than alive, until feeling slowly started to come back into her numbed body, beginning at the tips of her fingers and toes and hurting terribly, but showing her that she was still alive.

As soon as she was able, she got to her feet and walked towards the centre of the island. This spot was high enough for Roberta to see the Palace and into the courtyard. It was evening now and three defaulting Golden Guards were being led to the whipping post to receive whatever award their carelessness had earned them today. She felt a lump in her throat and tears in her eyes at this reminder of a life that she was still exiled from. Why was she not lined up with all the rest to watch a fellow Guard being whipped? Come to that, why was she not being whipped herself? Anything was better than being out in the cold as she was. Then a soft warm hand touched her thick and sinewy upper arm.

She looked round and saw Celestine standing just behind her. The young witch looked so utterly lovely that Roberta went down on her knees and kissed her pretty delicate feet. Celestine patted her head gently and told her to get up.

"It is I who should be kneeling, Roberta! Strong Roberta, brave Roberta and darling Roberta!"

"Where is Amy? Still swimming around the island to keep intruders away?" asked Roberta, about ten minutes later, as she briefly drew back her head from a long and utterly wonderful kiss. She had never imagined, until meeting these two witches, that mouths and tongues could be so soft and so warm or that their waters could be so intoxicatingly sweet to the taste.

"Yes! Now go on kissing me! Hold me tight, my darling and kiss and kiss and kiss me!" said Celestine with a mixture of the imperious and the pleading. Roberta obeyed for a minute longer and then pushed the eager, open mouthed Celestine away with extreme gentleness but very firmly.

"Who are the three Golden Guards being punished tonight, my sweet Celestine? Upon what errant backs is the lash falling with such terrible force? It is too far away for me to see clearly."

"One is Bertha, your former lover and your betrayer, who was given twelve lashes - far less than the stupid cow deserves. The other two are new since you left. They are Rachel and Frances. Today is a great day for them! They are getting thirty apiece and it is their first punishment since joining. For three months they have not made a single mistake and now the inevitable has happened! They will neither of them find it easy to keep quiet today! For it is the strong armed and merciless Felicity who has been appointed to tear into their delicate flesh. You remember your first flogging at Felicity's hands, I'm sure! Good, isn't she?"

There was sisterly pride in Celestine's voice.

"I'll never forget my first whipping as long as I live! Instead of a dozen or two, I was given nearly two hundred and I almost died that night!"

The two eager, hungry mouths might not be joined in a kiss of love and passion, though they were close enough for each to feel the other's breath upon her face, but Celestine's slender arms had not relaxed their grip. The young witch might be slightly built but she was still far stronger than Roberta if she cared to exercise her witch's powers. Roberta knew that she would find it hard to escape her clutch even if she wished to - which she decidedly did NOT!

"Is Felicity due to be flogging Bertha tonight, Celestine my darling?"

"No, valiant Roberta - my heroine and my love! One of the smaller women is doing the honours on the bitch! And she has been "encouraged" to go easy on her. Now let us sleep together, but only after several hours of the wildest and most abandoned love! Give yourself to me! Come, Roberta! Let us rest on the mound that tops this enchanted isle!"

When Roberta, after making love to Celestine, opened her eyes it was to see Amy standing over her and her still sleeping sister. Amy looked decidedly annoyed to have missed all the fun! She kicked Celestine hard in the ribs and the young witch woke up. She looked somewhat guilty to see her sister! Up until now the two had done pretty well everything together.

Amy's voice betrayed as much fury as the vicious kick she had just administered to her sister.

"While I swam round and round the island in that fucking icy lake, you had Roberta all to yourself!" raged Amy. "You cow! You fucking sneaky selfish cow! You bitch! You know Roberta loves me more than you. I want the best for her and you only want to enslave the precious darling girl! Get up on your feet and fight me for her! Or are you a filthy little coward as well as a bitch?"

Roberta had never seen two women, and certainly not two lovely witches, so infatuated with her before, let alone so obsessed that they were willing to shed each others' blood and punch each others' noses for the privilege of possessing her! It was quite a morale booster, to say the least!

"Are you going to accept Amy's challenge?" whispered Roberta into Celestine's shell like ear. "Say you will! Make me proud of you, darling!"

"Yes. I'll fight the cow! Try stopping me, Roberta! I want you for my Slave. I want you for ever and ever to love and to own. You want it too - admit it! Amy is my darling sister, but I will kill her to make you mine."

Roberta looked into her black eyes and had doubts. Was it right of her to stir her lover up in this way? Did she want to see this lovely face bruised and bleeding? No! The impending fight must not take place.

"Hang on! You are both too sweet to fight each other, my sweet and darling Celestine. Fighting does nothing for the appearance! Look at me and be warned! Believe it or not, I was quite pretty once! I would really hate it if either of you harmed a hair of each others' heads. Take another look at me, girls! I'm a big, big woman! There's plenty of me for both of you to enjoy! Dive in, the pair of you, and get some of me!"

Amy seemed to see the point of this and launched herself on the still recumbent Roberta in an extremely athletic leap, her legs straddling Roberta's head. Roberta stuck her tongue into the young witch's opened and fragrant pussy, savouring once again the flavour of those juices, seemingly a distillation of the Nectar of the Gods. Celestine worked energetically away at Roberta's other end, lapping and slurping at her generous vagina. There was a magic in the way Celestine's lips and tongue stimulated Roberta's secret places so that her whole body began to writhe in an ecstasy she had never experienced before. Amy, meanwhile, forced Roberta's head ever more firmly between her perfect witch's thighs with their smooth skin and amazing strength. The Golden Guard knew that, until both witches had entirely slaked their lusts upon her, she would not be free to move a muscle. Not that she was complaining - far from it! This sure beat breaking rocks on Hell Island!

It was two whole days before Roberta was allowed to rise from the grassy mound, on which she had originally gone to bed with just one of the two sweet and sex starved witches. By the time the orgy was over she had long since lost count of the times the two had switched ends, first it would be Amy sucking the juices out of Roberta's cunt, while Celestine held her head in a grip that even the strongest of the Golden Guard could not break, and then the position would be reversed with such unearthly speed that Roberta had no time to move before the other pair of thighs had her in an equally vice like grip and another tongue/lips combination was arousing her to yet more heights of ecstasy, causing yet more sweet essences to flow.

Finally the pair saw that Roberta, even with her strength and stamina, could not take much more of this. They would have been more than happy to carry on for days and days more, but realised that mere mortals have their limitations. So they left her to sleep it off for a couple of hours while they went to the lake to find a few nice tasty fishes for their breakfast. They were both ravenous after fucking Roberta non-stop for forty eight hours! When Roberta woke up she could get her own food!

As they ate they sat looking down at the exhausted girl. There certainly was a lot of her and it was all totally, but totally, delicious! They knelt on either side of the sleeping Amazon and bit hard on her rock like biceps. Roberta slept on. She was totally shagged out!

"It was silly to fight each other, Amy!" said Celestine. "Mother would be annoyed if she knew of our quarrel!"

"Mother IS annoyed, you silly girls!

They looked up to see Mother Felicity standing a few yards away. Both young witches looked appropriately abashed.

"Sorry, Mummy!" they both said. And then they both looked back at Roberta and experienced a return of their rivalry. However willing the big girl might be to share her favours equally, each wanted this mighty hunk of womanhood for herself!

"How is our step-sister, Felicity?" asked Amy.

"Well. She knows what she needs to know. She can do Roberta's job for her of exposing the real traitor. If you wish, Roberta can be yours for ever and not see the Palace again. What is your decision?"

"I want to take Roberta away to the quarries to be my hard working slave by day and my lover by night!!" said Celestine enthusiastically.

"I want her to go back to her old life. I could not bear for her to be unhappy. Even with one of us to share her bed, she would long for her life as a Golden Guard. Let her go home to the life she loves." said Amy.

"Can Roberta decide?" asked both beautiful young witches at once. So long as Roberta made the correct decision both were happy to leave it to her!

"No. You two must decide between you. I am waiting for you to make your minds up, girls!"

Roberta started to wake up. She was still a resilient girl and hadn't eaten for over two days. She was tired but hungry. What a shame her bow and arrows had been taken from her, but she would work something out.

And maybe Amy or Celestine would catch something for her - though she doubted it somehow. These two were happy to use her, but possibly not quite so willing to look after her.

She opened her eyes, saw all three witches standing above her, looked at the love bites on her arms and smiled. But there was tension in the air! Something seemed to be upsetting them. Amy and her sister looked straight into Roberta's eyes.

Celestine spoke first.

"I wish to take you to work for me in the quarries that my Mother has given me as a coming of age present. You will be fed, but not paid a penny and be my property. You will toil in the heat of the desert sun for eighteen hours a day and be my lover at night. The ruthless Taskmistress will make you work even harder than you have worked in these last two years of punishment, flight and more punishment. You will be whipped for the slightest offence and never be given a day off for the next seventy years.

But you will not age in that time, Roberta. You will look as young seventy years from now as you do today. Even after all those long and painful years during which your back will be horribly punished each and every day, my body at night will be as sweet to the taste and touch as it is now. And it will be yours! My silly sentimental sister wishes you to go back to your old life where you will most likely die a glorious death in battle within a year. We have to decide between us which future it is to be for you. It could well be that there'll be a bit of a punch-up between the two of us to settle this! Exciting, isn't it!"

"If I do not unmask the true traitor, my beloved King will still be in danger. I have a duty to His Majesty!" said Roberta.

"That's all taken care of, Roberta. Felicity, our mortal step-sister, has been told all that needs to be known. The true culprit will be unmasked and the King's life saved. So your task is done whatever we decide between us. And your reputation will be restored. Your family, whom you have not seen for so long, will be given a nice fat pension and lump sum. What do you wish for, my lovely one? Not that you have any say in all this!"

"Will I wear leg-irons in the quarries and be whipped until I bleed by one as strong as I?" asked Roberta.

"Yes. You will be loaded with heavy clanking chains except when I remove them at night. And the woman who punishes your inevitable laziness will be as strong as the two who whipped you the other night. Stronger!"

"That's OK, then! Make up your minds by whatever means you decide on. Either way, I'm perfectly happy! At least I'll have a steady job! And it's always good to have a sweet body to fuck at the end of a hard day's work!"

The three witches left Roberta to catch up on some much needed sleep. They retreated to confer.


Twenty minutes later Roberta was awake again and refreshed, ready to face whatever was in store, either a lifetime of Slavery by day and sweeter than sweet love by night or a return to the life she loved. Both had much to recommend them. She knew that her future was a whole lot rosier than when she had been stuck on that horrible Hell Island.

The three witches came out from behind the screen of bushes. Roberta looked at the two beauteous rivals for possession of her body. Determination and resolve were writ large upon those exquisite faces.

She saw that both young witches had oiled up their supple young bodies and were wearing strips of leather around their tiny delicate hands. They were going to settle this dispute with their fists! How primitive! How brutal! How bloody! How wonderful! Bring it on!

Even so, Roberta was more used to fighting that watching others fight and, at first, she found this spectator position hard to take. She was a warrior, not a watcher. And a fighter was what she would never be again if Celestine won! She let out a cheer.

"Come on Amy! Murder the bitch! Kill her, Amy! Kick her fuckin' ass!"

Mother Felicity scowled horribly. Who did this impudent fucking cow think she was? If only she hadn't promised the bitch that the recent flogging had been her last! She'd like nothing more, right now, than to see Roberta given a whipping to end all whippings! Then she remembered that if Celestine won the upcoming fight, Roberta would get lots more scrumptious, lovely lashings - seventy fucking lovely years of them! She started looking around for a form of words to get herself off the hook!

This was not too hard. She had once been a politician before deciding that sorcery was an even more corrupt occupation. Before that she had been a lawyer. There wasn't one dirty trick, not one incredible piece of malodorously dishonest mental gymnastics, that she didn't know!

"When I said that your recent lashing was your last, Roberta, I meant the last this week. And that was last week! So if you don't shut that mouth, I'll flay you myself. Shut the fuck up, Roberta and let my two darling young lovelies punch away at each other! Sit back and enjoy it, Roberta! I intend to! Stupid pair of bitches, beating each others' brains out over a cow like you!"

"Sorry, Mother Felicity! I thought it sounded too good to be true about getting no more lashes!"

Roberta settled down to watch the fun. And there was plenty of fun to watch! High class fun! She was amazed that two such sweet girls should have acquired so many fighting skills in the course of their brief lives! Both of them had totally unmarked faces and flawless bodies and yet it was obvious from the outset that both knew how to fight.

Because of the skill each young sorceress possessed it was some time before either could land a fist on the other. It was Amy who struck the first real blow. It had a solid meaty sound to it and Celestine's ivory skinned face had a red spot all of a sudden. Celestine uttered a horrible curse and a branch fell off a tree, almost braining Amy. Amy swore back, even more diabolically, and a fissure opened up in the ground between Celestine's legs. Celestine jumped clear, her eyes blazing with hate. Why did fucking Amy always come up with the best tricks?

Roberta was enraged at all this rather unsporting behaviour! She wanted her body to be won by the victorious girl as the outcome of a fair and hard contest. This was not her idea of the correct way to fight for her! Especially as seventy years hard labour without parole might be involved!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.