Roomies - The French Teacher

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2006 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: Kim is fascinated with her female Professor's long sexy legs. Fortunately the interest is returned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Leg Fetish   School   .

Kim McCall shifted her body slightly, scarcely aware of what she was doing. Her attention was focused on the sight in front of her. She watched the bounce, now slow, now quick. She watched the dangle and the recovering. It was as though she was hypnotized, or perhaps had become some little animal mesmerized by the predator before her. The soft, soothing voice that reached her ears seemed to be in a foreign language she couldn't understand but yearned to know. All in all, she was completely hooked.

The young college student had recently taken the advice of her advisor to go ahead and get some of the core courses out of the way that she had originally skipped in her haste to study the mathematics that so fascinated her. She had decided to get her foreign language requirement finished first. Being Canadian, although not from Quebec, she could already speak some French and thought it would make for an easy time, allowing her more time for her serious studies.

She had been right, and wrong. She had no difficulties with the course. Her basic grounding in the language allowed her to easily keep ahead of the class. It was the TEACHER who was giving her sleepless nights.

Not that she was alone in that, she was quite sure. From the very first day of class, every male student who had demonstrated the slightest interest in the female sex had fallen all over themselves whenever it was even hinted Professor Sylvia Teverin was near. For not only was the tall instructor both blonde and gorgeous, she had the longest, most spectacular legs that Kim could ever recall seeing. The thirty-something woman was well aware of their appeal and made no attempt to hide them. Indeed, she wore skirts that, although not terribly short, were cut to allow her to show off those legs to their best advantage.

The first day of class had demonstrated that Mademoiselle Sylvia, as she preferred to be called, was able to gain everyone's attention, and to also divert it to the subject when she wanted. She faced the class, she sat behind her desk, she stood behind her podium. However, when she turned and wrote on the blackboard, a barely suppressed groan went through the entire class, particularly when she stretched to reach the top of the board. The smile on her face as she returned to her desk was almost demure, but the little bit of devilish mirth at the corners of her mouth gave her away.

Her attractiveness aside, Sylvia was a gifted instructor and deeply versed in both the French language and culture. She also was extremely practiced in gracefully rejecting come-ons. Kim saw both students and other faculty members try everything from subtle suggestions to blatant offers, and saw them all fail.

Kim herself was by no means immune to the attraction of the older woman. Along with her roommate Pam Maguire, the young Canadian girl had taken full advantage of the sexual freedoms sweeping college life in the 60's. Included in those freedoms was a strong interest in other females. In fact, she and Pam had long ago pushed their beds very close together, and taken to sharing one at night. As much as they delighted in each other, they pursued others as they caught their fancy, singly or together.

One afternoon Pam had dropped by the building where the Foreign Language Department was located in order to see for herself the woman that had been dominating a lot of their pillow talk lately. Kim had been forced to grab her roommate's arm to keep the other girl from crashing into a wall as she all but walked backwards to keep her eyes on Kim's instructor.

"Don't you let that one get away," Pam had advised her after she had managed to calm down. "When we're old and gray you'll look back on this with a BIG smile."

Kim had laughed. Jealousy was something that never entered their relationship.

"How about you," she had teased back. "When are you going to let Miss Ford catch you?" The Physical Education Instructor and coach of the Woman's Track Team had been pursing Pam for some time.

"I'm thinking next week." Pam's eyes twinkled. "I really want to see if that strapon thingy works as well, or better even, than a real cock."

"You do that." Kim giggled. "We might want to try one out ourselves some day." She jumped as a wandering hand brushed over her bottom.

"There's lots of things we might want to try someday," whispered Pam.

Kim had no idea of Sylvia's sexual interests. She did know the teacher was single and didn't seem to be dating anyone, male or female. She didn't want to simply be one of the pushy horde that was always surrounding the teacher. Fawning and breathing heavily over Sylvia didn't seem to be the way to stand out enough to get her attention, assuming that she would actually be interested, of course.

What Kim was not to discover until later that Mlle Sylvia had already noticed Kim. At first it was simply because the dark-haired Canadian girl was well ahead of her classmates in her grasp of the language they were studying. Then the older woman had seen that Kim was a sweet young woman, always ready with a smile and a friendly word for everyone.

Then one afternoon when the instructor was unlocking her car in the faculty parking lot, she had caught a glimpse of Kim at the parking pad where students were allowed to wash their cars. She was wearing a tight pair of cut-off jeans and a brightly colored bikini top and was barefoot. Kim stretched on her toes to run a soapy rag over the top of what Sylvia presumed was her car. The tightening muscles caused the teacher to stop and admire the young woman's legs, then her bottom, then all of her.

Sylvia noted that Kim was with her roommate, a brunette she couldn't recall very much about except that she was cute too, and had a charming Southern accent. She watched the two scantily dressed young women laugh and fling handfuls of bubbles and water at each other. She sucked in her breath as the girls looked carefully around them, ducked slightly, and kissed each other.

That in itself might not have been the clincher. But it was when she saw the other girl's hand brushed across Kim's barely concealed breast, that Sylvia smiled and got into her car. As she drove off she thought of her own college roommate not that far removed in time and the adventures they had shared.

Several days later the classroom was just about empty. It was a Friday and the frat and sorority students were gone, getting a jump on the weekend. Most of the others were gone to join in an anti-war rally and protest. Only Kim and a bare handful of students were there and Sylvia dismissed the class early.

"Kim," she called as the student neared the door.

"Yes, Mlle Sylvia?"

"Do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure," Kim replied immediately.

"Great, come to my office."

It wasn't the first time that Kim had been in Sylvia's office. It wasn't very big, as befitting a rather junior faculty member, but it was attractively furnished. Besides the desk Sylvia generally sat behind, there were two chairs. One was in front of the desk and was the one that seemed to always be offered to any visitor. The other was to the side of the desk and was usually covered in a stack of books and papers, as though to discourage thoughts of its use.

Today when Sylvia ushered Kim into the room and closed the door, the papers were piled on the usual visitor's chair. Sylvia waved Kim to the other chair, settled in her own comfortable appearing swivel chair and spun to face the young woman.

Kim noticed something was new today. Miss Sylvia appeared to be wearing nylon stockings, rather than being bare-legged as was her usual custom. Then Sylvia turned towards her, even while she continued to sort through the papers on her desk. The legs that fascinated Kim so much were spread well apart. The short skirt was bunched about the older woman's thighs, giving Kim a perfect view.

The nylon went all the way up, Kim realized. Sylvia was wearing pantyhose, a fairly recent introduction into the fashion world. She shifted in her seat. They were as sheer as stockings their entire length too, Kim saw. At the top of the teacher's legs the coed could see trimmed blonde curls and the beginning of the cleft that parted Sylvia's bottom. She swallowed. Twice. Hard.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.