My Independence Day Weekend - Cover

My Independence Day Weekend

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Madison's trip to her brother's graduation had promised to be a boring five days. She did everything in her power to get out if it. Her thoughts are of Rick and the adventures they were having discovering sex. There is a redeeming factor; she meets Don then Dave and his daughter Jordon. The weekend is what memories are made of!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

Motel rooms are not noted for their size and with two women vying for the bathroom it makes for some delays. Letting mom have first call, I inform her that Don will be escorting me to the dinner. They are so pleased that Don has taken an interest in me hoping his awareness of a good education would rub off on me. Mom tells me they have met a couple they had planned to join and weren't sure I would like to be there with the adults. I felt like saying Don is an adult.

The warm bath water is soothing on my sore body especially my pussy and my asshole. Don used my ass a second time so I am dripping for both orifices. When I clean my bum I notice my fingers easily enter my stretched asshole. It is a weird feeling now, but it certainly felt good when Don was inside of me. After drying off, a liberal application of soothing skin cream on both orifices takes some of the stretched feeling away. I am ready when Don knocks.

"Madison, you look beautiful. I would take you for sixteen or seventeen if I didn't know your age. If we had time I would love to fuck you again."

"More, after what we did today? You are incorrigible and I like that. It has been the best day of my life so far and it is not over yet."

Don is smiling, reaches over and runs his hand up my nylon-clad leg. I am wearing stay-ups so he soon feels bare skin and the crotch of my thong. I feel his finger enter me and then he put it to his nose.

"Madison, I just love the way you smell. Look at my slacks, my hardon is a result of you and your beautiful pussy."

That is true. He has a beautiful tent. I wish we did have time to fuck. Unfortunately, we have less than half an hour before dinner. There is a smile on my face, thinking of the wonderful day we had at the river. Hoping we can do something together tomorrow the sound of Don's voice brings me out of my dream.

"We will be sharing a table with David Evers and his daughter Jordon. I hope you will like her. She is fourteen and very beautiful like you. Dave and Jordon also live in Abbotsville. His wife left him years ago when Jordon was a young girl. She dotes on her dad."

It will be nice to be able to talk with someone my own age when I am not with or under Don. It feels so good knowing Don will be going back to Abbotsville on Monday and staying for the next several months. It means getting fucked as often as we can get together. I will still see Rick but he can't compare to Don.

Don opens the door like a gentleman and we enter the banquet area. It is set up on the terrace, already full of people chatting and milling around. Don hovers over me, guiding us to our table. Finally, we are standing before Mr. Evans and his daughter. Like he said, Jordon is beautiful. She has full lips coated with a striking red lip-gloss. Her fingernails are coated with the same shade. Her brown eyes are shining. Her white dress sets off her dark ebony skin. Her dad stands up as we approach.

"Hi David, let me introduce Miss Madison Borland. Madison this is Dave Evers and his daughter Jordon."

"You must be Lawrence's sister. Welcome."

Jordon and I exchange small talk. Dinner is served. We realize we are famished; it must be a result of today's actively. A warm feeling runs through my body thinking of the many times Don's cock was buried between my legs and in my ass. Jordon is looking at me, smiling like she knows something exciting. I wonder.

After dessert the tables are cleared and the music starts. Don asks me to dance. Jordon and her dad move around the terrace. Jordon gives the impression that she looks at her dad as more than just a father, could they be lovers? I don't look at my dad that way. It has me wondering.

After the first dance Don dances with Jordon and me with her dad. He seems to float with the music leading me flawlessly. He is wearing haunting cologne that seems to hit me at the pit of my being. For some reason I feel attracted to him, something similar to Don. What is odd, I don't feel his cock pushing against me as we dance. Don's always seems to be semi erect. When the dance is over he walks me to the table.

"Don tells me you are very good company. He really enjoyed your company today."

Looking up at him I can't help but wonder just what Don told him. David seems to be absentmindedly rubbing the palm of my hand. It gives me an odd sensation down between my legs. At the table Jordon and Don are in deep conversation. When they look up we get a smile from both.

"Madison, David has invited us to his apartment after the dinner. I have cleared it with your parents if you are interested."

Something inside me tingles. David is holding my hand squeezing softly. Is this a sign? We are close enough our thighs are touching, a feeling of exhilaration flows through me. I can feel his body heat. When Don showed me to his apartment we fucked. Does David want to fuck me? What would his chocolate cock look like? Jordon doesn't help with my problem; she looks at me, licking her lips. She looks so beautiful, shifting her gaze from me to Don. Has she done things with Don, considering how gorgeous she looks, I certainly couldn't blame him.

It is nearly seven when Don takes Jordon by the hand and strolls away from the table.

"It looks like Don and Jordon are anxious to get the apartment shall we follow them? Don mentioned he and you had a super day."

"What did he tell you about today?"

"Everything, I hope it doesn't embarrass you. Don and I have been close friends since high school. He is Jordon's godfather. He is very close to her."

Dave emphases the word close that I interpret as having sex. It is easily understandable why Don is drawn to her. Hell, I am attracted too her. I have thought about doing girls in the past, but never had the nerve. Dave has a suite with two bedrooms, a full living room and kitchen. Because he has a daughter he has a larger apartment. Dave gets us all a drink. Mine taste funny.

"I put a drop of bourbon in it for you. If you don't like it I will get you another drink."

"No, it is fine. I haven't tasted liquor."

There is only one small lamp; the apartment is subdued glow. Dave puts on some soft music; Don and Jordon stand, swaying with the rhythm. Dave looks at me.

"Madison, you are very beautiful. I like your dress, is it new?"

"Yes, mom bought it for me for the trip. I didn't want to come. I had to leave my boyfriend."

"Are you glad you came now? Don thinks you changed your mind."

"Well, I must admit Don did make a big difference. He showed me the time of my life. I really like being with him."

"Well, I hope you feel the same way about me before you leave. Jordon and I have a large home in Abbotsville. I hope you will be able to visit."

When I look up, Jordon and Don have disappeared. They could only have gone to a bedroom. I look at Dave with a wondering look.

"Where did they go?"

"Do you want see?"

Nodding yes, he puts a finger to his lips to be real quiet and goes to one bedroom door and gently opens it not making any noise. He gestures to me to have a look. I am fascinated at the view. Don's white buns are between two very black spread legs. Don's cock is going in and out of her moist pussy. The view is so erotic, causing moisture between my legs. Jordon's cunt is framed with tight black curly hair. The interior of her pussy is a soft pink. Dave taps me on he back and then closes the door.

"Jordon has wanted to fuck Don for nearly two years. Don wouldn't let her, but after a day with you he changed his mind. Follow me Madison."

Once in the second bedroom he closes the door. I can't believe it when he takes me in his arms and kisses me. I am rubbing my pussy against him for relief. His hand is one my bum kneading my soft cheeks. His hand slowly lifts my dress and I feel his massive hand on my bum. All I do is hug him tight as his fingers explore me. Then there is the sound of my dress zipper being lowered. The cool air hits my bare back as he releases me and my dress falls to the floor. I am standing in front of him; now in my bra, damp thong and stay-ups in high heels. Dave stands back and admires. Watching him intently as he removes his shirt, his chest is covered with small tight black curly hair. Next he removes his pants. I can't believe what I am seeing. He has a pair of boxer shorts and I can see the head of his cock extending four inches past the leg. It is no wonder he didn't tent. He slowly removes his shorts. I can't help but stare. I have heard the term pant-snake before; this is the first time I have ever seen one and it has to be at least ten or eleven inches or more. Like Don, his cock is so thick. He is hard, but it is just hangs from his body because he is so large and heavy. The sheer weight of it keeps it from extending. There is a large ball sack behind his hanging log. Dave's sack is much bigger than Don's. Are his balls the size of baseballs?

Slowly removing my thong and then my bra, and taking off my heels, I sit on the edge of the bed mesmerized by his massive black cock. Dave moves toward me his monster moving back and forth like a pendulum. Pushing me on the bed he is between my legs his mouth attacks my pussy. In moments, that feeling is there. Dave's tongue is longer than Don's. After three climaxes Dave crawls up beside me.

"I like the taste of your pussy and you smell so good."

I am curious what to do next. Looking down his log lying flat, there is a steady flow of precum dribbling from his slit, what will he taste like? Is he too big for me? I thought Don was big, but Dave's cock is a monster. My curiosity gets the better of me I sit up and lean on Dave's stomach admiring his cock. It is a black beauty.

"You can touch it. It won't bite. It just spits a lot."

Hell, it is so thick and heavy it takes both hands to lift it. It is a beautiful black hue in color, it seems to glisten. He doesn't have a foreskin so the big head is bare, his large slit open. Precum continues to seep profusely, unable to control myself, my tongue darts out. He tastes different then Don. The more I lick the more seeps out. Wondering, can I get his cock in my mouth or is it just too big? Stretching my mouth open till it hurts, I try and do manage to get most of the head immersed sucking and licking. I still can't believe the length of Dave's cock. It is longer than my forearm and looks thicker. Dave's sack is bigger than my mom's purse. I can see the imprint of his balls; they are the size of baseballs. Dave is moaning as he caresses my back.

"Madison, I want to fuck you. You handled Don's cock, mine is a few inches longer, we can start with the head and a couple of inches if you want more tell me. Please."

I am apprehensive, wondering how much of his massive snake I can accept. Not trying is out of the question and Don is not available to take the edge off my needs. He just blew his load in Jordon. Dave arranges me in the middle of the bed with my legs spread. He slowly positions himself between my legs and directs his cock to my open pussy like he is handling a fire hose. I watch as the head and about four inches disappear. I can take more, as Don is nearly ten inches. Dave watches my face as he continues to feeds my insatiable pussy. My tummy bulges as he moves inwards. There is still room for more. Lifting my hips to meet him, there is a feeling my body is going to split. To my surprise and a relief, my body has accepted most of his monster with no difficulty.

"Can you take more, Madison?"

"Yes, it doesn't hurt yet."

It is all in. Dave strokes in and out, we both watch my tummy rise and fall as he moves. His long strokes feel so good. My pussy contracts as my first climax is close. Dave's only contact with my body is his cock buried in my cunt. He is supporting his body with is arms. Jordon and Don are standing in the doorway watching every movement. I am too close to exploding to care. Jordon is naked and the last thing I notice before cumming is a creamy river running down her ebony leg, a beautiful sight. Shooting stars and fireworks are everywhere; even my climaxes with Don can't match this one.

"Madison, I am going to cum. I can't hold off any longer."

Pushing my body as close as possible, the first blast of his cum hit inside of me. Volley after volley of Dave's searing hot cum fills me, really fills me. The excess seeps down his shaft spraying on the sheets. He is in the throws of his climax for several moments, continuing to ejaculate, finally he is empty. There is a large empty feeling as his cock slips out of me. Even soft, he is bigger than Don. Jordon surprises me as she cleans my aching pussy and pampers me with a warm damp cloth. Gobs of her dad's cum flows out of me, not seeping, flowing. I feel so open, so stretched.

"Madison, you did well I just started taking it all two months ago and I have been fucking dad for nearly a year."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.