My Independence Day Weekend - Cover

My Independence Day Weekend

Copyright© 2006 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Madison's trip to her brother's graduation had promised to be a boring five days. She did everything in her power to get out if it. Her thoughts are of Rick and the adventures they were having discovering sex. There is a redeeming factor; she meets Don then Dave and his daughter Jordon. The weekend is what memories are made of!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting  

My mind isn't on the trip that mom and dad are so excited about. If there had been some way or excuse for me to get out of it, I wouldn't be here, but my parents wouldn't hear of it. Mom and dad would not let me stay at home alone; the reason, I am too young. Had they asked my boyfriend Rick, he could have told them that is not the case. To prove it, a fresh load of his cum is currently seeping into my panties from my swollen pussy. We enjoyed a tryst just prior to leaving. We were supposed to be saying goodbye while sitting in the gazebo, but its location has a redeeming feature. It is tucked in a corner of the back yard surrounded by large leafy trees. Enhancing this are the vines that have grown in so thick nobody can see what is transpiring; with that our privacy is insured.

Rick and I have been having sex for the last three months. Remembering the first time, we were at his home supposedly studying for a test. All we did is horse around kissing and feeling each other. I really like playing with his cock and making it shoot hot cream. On that particular evening things went a little further than it had in the past.


"Rick, I have to go to the office to get a report I should have brought home. I won't be gone long."

That is his mom; Rick looks at me with a mischievous grin forming on his face, he is up to no good. That leaves us alone until his mom comes back. Our horseplay gets a little more in-depth. Holding me down with my arms held at my sides with his knees, he manages to lift my T-shirt exposing my bra then the fight continues as he locates the hooks. My titties are so sensitive because of the excitement; my nipples stand out like small ripe strawberries. His hands cup my breasts as his mouth captures one nipple then the other, my resistance is fading; it feels so good. The sensation makes me quiver with pleasure. It is the first time we did anything like this. I am tingling all over. Not to be out done I pull down his fly. His hard cock pops out of his shorts. I have felt him before but tonight this is different. It looks so cool and feels so soft and stiff.

"That isn't fair, Madison. Now I am going to undress you."

"No, you aren't."

The battle is on. Of course I lose. Soon I am lying on the sofa naked, panting from the battle. Rick stares at me, concentrating on my moist pussy. His cock show its appreciation; it is stiff and sticking straight out from his body, bobbing up and down. He is taking deep breathes. I don't know whether to scream for help or grab his beautiful cock. It really looks appealing. The sound of the telephone's sharp ring brings us both to the present.

"Ok mom, I will tell dad when he gets home."

"Mom is going to finish her report at the office, she is going to call when she is about to leave, she has offered to buy us a pizza, I am suppose to ask you what you would like. My dad won't be home for at least two hours. He is in Centerville today. Mom just talked to him. We have the house to ourselves."

"What are we going to do?"

"We can start by going to my bedroom. Don't bother getting dressed."

Gathering up my clothes I follow his bare buns. His sack flops as he climbs the stairs, what a sight. My body is shaking in anticipation. I really don't know what Rick has in mind. I have been in his bedroom before, but his mom has always been in the house. He often feels me up and rubs my pussy through my clothing. He motions for me to get on the bed. I do, then the next thing I know he is on top of me with his cock between my legs, and tucked against my moist slit. I can feel his shaft rubbing up and down my pussy, touching my clitoris. My body is shaking.

"Rick, what are you doing?"

"Well, if we were married we would be doing this everyday. My cock would be inside you every time it got hard. If it was possible we wouldn't wear any clothes so we could have sex all the time."

What a nice thought. I like the feel of his cock rubbing and sawing against my clitoris. It is so sexy. My mind is off thinking of us married and his cock actually in me. I am so excited my hips are pushing up to meet his thrusts. He rolls off me and lays on his back with is cock pointing to the ceiling.

"Madison, I wish I could fuck you. I am so horny right now. Look at my cock; it is hurting just thinking of fucking you."

We have talked about fucking many times, but until now it has been all talk. Some of our friends have been fucking for years. Alishia, my best friend, has been fucking her boyfriend for over a year. She is the same age as me, thirteen. Hell, I am still a virgin. Rick is absentmindedly pumping his cock. It is fascinating to watch. Alishia told me she always sucks her boyfriend before he fucks her so he is really hard. I asked her if he licks her pussy, but she just smiled and never did answer the question. My guess is; he does. What does it taste like? Well, there is no time like the present to find out. Leaning over Rick's body I remove his hand from his cock and grab it. It looks so big. Closing my eyes, I open my mouth and then mouth his shaft. Rick moans.

"Oh Madison, that feels so good. Keep doing it."

Sucking and stroking, Rick continues to moan and move his body up and down in my mouth. It is like he is fucking my mouth. His cock doesn't taste too bad. Manipulating the head with my tongue, as Alishia instructed, has Rick squirming. Guys really like that. The way he is responding, my inexperienced mouth must be doing something right. Suddenly he pulls his delicious tool out of my mouth.

"Madison, can I fuck you. Please."

My body is more than willing, but my mind says no. Rick lies with his face between my legs and his tongue licks my moist pussy; nothing has ever felt like this. This is better than masturbating, which I do most every night. When he puts his tongue against my clitoris; I nearly faint. He starts to lick me from the top to the bottom of my slit. My body has taken control, my hips lift from the bed to meet his tongue, and it is just a matter of time before I explode.

"Oh Rick, we shouldn't be doing this, you know that. We have talked about this."

Rick isn't receptive to any negative arguments and it seems he and my bodies are on the same wave length. He keeps licking, bringing me closer to exploding. My body is accepting his manipulation without any regard to common sense. My hips are pushing against Rick's tongue, as my pussy strains for the pent-up relief it desires. Then boom I cum.

Wow, I have never cum as hard in my life; my fingers are no match for Rick's tongue. My body is coming down from a high when I realize Rick is on top of me, his weight on me feels good. I know what he wants and put up little resistance, very little. His hard cock is enters me and my body does nothing to stop it. My movements encourage Rick; deep down I do want to experience sex as much as he does. We are eye to eye; he seems to be at a stand still then there is a sharp pain between my legs as Rick buries his cock deep inside me. The pain quickly subsides; now replaced by a wonderful sensation of his cock stroking the inner walls of my vagina. We both get lost in the feelings when Rick stiffens and I feel hot cum surging inside of my body for the first time.


That is how I lost my cherry. We were lucky the first couple of times. Shortly after a scare of being pregnant, I managed to convince mom that it would be prudent to get me some birth control, showing her an article that recommends all young girls should be protected. It had a lot of statistics about teens and unwanted pregnancies; she was a bit leery at first but finally gave in.

I can assure her the protection has not been wasted. Rick's cock is in me as often as the opportunity arises, which is nearly every day. That is where the gazebo comes into play. We meet there often and once inside I drop my panties and lean over one of the large chairs and Rick fucks me from behind. I just love being fucked.

That is why I tried everything to convince mom and dad I should be able to stay alone while they went to my brother's stupid graduation. All my efforts fell on deaf ears. We left home at ten o'clock in the morning. Dad didn't want to miss the mixer planned for this evening on campus; he wanted enough time to change and relax before the big event. The whole affair is to last nearly five days with the presenting of all kinds of awards. The only thing good about today is Rick's visit to say goodbye. His fresh load of his cum in my pussy will remind me what I can look forward to when I return. Every time I go to the washroom and lower my panties, the smell of his sperm reminds me of what I will be missing.

In my mind I keep wondering if this trip is really worth it. After all it is only Lawrence's graduation. The ride is long and boring. We live nearly three hundred miles from the campus. Finally we arrive. The motel we are staying at is comfortable and quiet. Finally unpacked Dad calls Lawrence and we all go to dinner before the mixer. It is nearly nine when we return and retire for the night. After breakfast dad is chomping at the bit to return to the campus. Flags are flying from every post. We are all proud to be Americans.

It is supposed to be a four-day affair, but with us traveling so far it takes the extra day. Why it will take so long I haven't got a clue, how long does it take to receive a diploma? My thoughts are on Rick. I don't owe my brother that much time, we have never been buds. The only thing good about this trip is mom bought me four sexy new outfits; sort of a peace offering. One is a one-piece dress that clings to my body displaying every curve. It has a slit up both sides to my thighs. It was a surprise mom didn't bat an eye when she saw it. It was the sexiest dress in the shop. Mom also let me buy thongs, matching bras and pairs of stay up nylons that match the colors of my outfits, all from Victoria's Secret. She really wanted to make me feel better about the trip. I have to admit the outfits really make me look and feel sexy, Rick will love them.

The size of the campus is unbelievable. The graduating ceremony is today. However, the individual presentations are not till Sunday. Mom and dad are so proud of Lawrence, holding him up as an example for me. He has a degree in engineering and will be starting a new job in mid July. We never got along well, but I am still proud that he is my brother.


Before going further, I should tell you about me. My name is Madison Borland. I am thirteen. My body has developed to the point men at the mall stare at me. Everyone seems to comment on my long blond hair. I keep it super clean and it shines after all my brushing. I usually wear it in a ponytail. My breasts are perky topped with long hard nipples that Rick enjoys to the fullest. My curves are all in the right places. All the guys in my class have hit on me. Most of them are complete jerks. Rick is the only boy I have gone out with. He is my lover, but for some reason I have always had a secret desire for older mature men with silver hair, they do look sexy. I have flashed a few at the mall; one nearly lost his teeth from the shock. They seem to appreciate the fact a young girl is interested in them. Many have come over to me and thanked me for the show.


In the evening we dress for the mixer. It is an opportunity for the visiting parents to meet some of the professors and instructors. Once in the auditorium, we are ushered to our seats and listen to a droning voice introduce an amazing number of people. Nearly bored to tears, I watch as each is introduced and then says a few words. Not few enough as far as I am concerned. But then a mature well-dressed man is introduced; a Mr. Don Parson. He is a computer engineer, an expert who assists in the high tech classes. As I watch him move my body tingles and my pussy twitches. My imagination has him asking me to dance and we kiss and other things. I come back to the real world with the applause for everyone who was introduced. I watch this distinguished gentleman leave the podium. Mr. Parson has silver gray hair. He carries himself well, very distinguished looking. That Mr. Parson is exactly what I would look for in an older man, my imaginary sex partner. Now excited, all I can think of is getting some relief masturbating. I wish Rick was here.

Finally they are finished introducing everybody but the gardener. People are milling around talking to each other. There are very few younger people present. Their parents had the sense to leave them at home. Later in the evening all the soft drinks I have consumed requires me to search for a bathroom. I find myself in corridors turning so many times I am lost, then finally the washrooms, in dire need of relief I open the door labeled 'Ladies'. In a hurry hitting the door and looking for a stall, I look about and realize something is wrong. A complete wall is lined up with urinals. Some smartass has changed the signs. To make matters worse a man is using one of them. A steady stream of yellow is hitting the back of the urinal, mesmerizing me. Then I recognize the man as Don Parson. When he realizes he is not alone, he makes no effort to cover himself.

The size of his cock has me awestruck. It has to be at least nine inches long and as thick as my wrist. I have never seen anything so beautiful. Standing there gawking at his cock with my mouth open, must a have been a sight. Mr. Parson doesn't seem to mind as he turns his body looking at me, his cock now pointing at me. When we make eye contact, my shoes seem glued to the floor, eyes on his member and a blushing face, its bulbous head has my imagination whirling. He slowly grasps his beautiful cock and pulls the foreskin back giving me an awesome view of the massive purple head. I am close enough to see the large slit in the middle. A crazy thought goes through my mind, how much cum must come out to his cock. I can't take my eyes off it. Finally, somehow, I get the courage to speak.

"Some one must have changed the signs. I was looking for the girl's bathroom."

Mr. Parson doesn't do anything to cover his cock. Now wishing I had the nerve to touch it. It looks nice enough to suck. Rick taught me to suck him when we are watching television and for some reason I liked the taste of his cum.

"It is next door."

Like a zombie I move away from Mr. Parson and his beautiful cock. Taking one last look and savoring the view, I quickly find the washroom labeled men and relieve myself first with a much needed pee and then masturbate thinking about Mr. Parson's gorgeous large cock. What would it feel like, something that big fucking me.

Later, back at the main hall people are still milling around. Music is coming from the terrace. There is an informal dance. A large number of guests are still mixing with the staff talking about their graduating children. There are numerous groups chatting to each other. Leaning against a pillar I am lost in the rhythm of the music.

"Good evening young lady, did you find the washroom?"

The sound of that voice nearly scares the shit out of me. It is Mr. Parson.

"Yes, I did. I am sorry I burst in on you."

"Apologies accepted. I think you owe me a dance."

Mr. Parson grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor and guides my slight body against his. His obvious hard-on is pushing against my tummy. He makes no effort to shift his body. The thought of his massive love tool runs through my mind.

"I am Don Parson. Please call me Don. After what has happened I think it as appropriate."

"I am Madison Borland. My parents and I are here for my brother's graduation."

"That must be Lawrence. He is lucky to have such a beautiful sister."

The heat of my sexual excitement is running through my body. The heat of my blush spreads all over my body. My pussy is dripping thinking of Don's massive cock pushing against my stomach. I look up into his face smiling.

"You know Madison, you owe me."

"Owe you?"

"Yes, you have seen lots of me and I haven't seen any of you. Do you think that is fair?"

Now, I am really blushing. What am I suppose to say?

"No."

"Well, would you like to see more of what you seemed to be so interested in the washroom?"

Without thinking I nod my head yes realizing what the connotation is. Don laughs at my discomfort.

"Well, if you are really interested in paying me back, I have a campus apartment in the building across the street, unit 221. I will leave you now. Just follow me in three minutes to allow me to get to the apartment. It wouldn't look right if we both left hand in hand. I will to buzz you in. It is on the second floor. I look forward to seeing more of you."

He really emphasizes the words seeing and more. Now excited and a bit apprehensive, my pussy swells just thinking of seeing and maybe doing more with Don's immense cock. Does he want to fuck me? Does he like young girls? I watch as the door closes behind him. My parents are off in a corner with Lawrence immersed with a large group of people all talking intensely. They certainly won't miss me for a couple of hours.

No one pays any attention to me as I stroll across the street. People are just milling around and talking. Once in the lobby I find his apartment number and push the button. There is a loud click as the security lock is disengaged. Opening the door, now wondering if I am doing the right thing; my body is trembling with anticipation.

As I am about to knock, Don opens the door. The apartment is small, but well designed. We are in a combination kitchen, dinning room and living room. There are two doors on one wall. My guess is bedroom and bathroom.

"I am happy you came, Madison. I wasn't sure. You are a very beautiful young lady. Your clothes really do a lot to accent you."

"Thank you, Don. Nice apartment."

"All the apartments in this building are nearly duplicates of each other. I only stay here during the week. I spend all my free time in my home in Abbotsville."

"You live in Abbotsville? We live there too. You drive three hundred miles every weekend?"

"Well, it actually two hundred and seventy miles for me. I have found a few short cuts through the countryside."

We sit across from each other. Neither one of us know how to approach the other. I want to see his cock close up and he wants to see me. At least the massive bulge in his trousers tells me that. To break the ice I lift up my dress giving him a view of my very damp thong, my legs are spread slightly giving him a good view.

"Maybe we should go to the bedroom, Madison. How long do you have?"

"I am not sure, how long do these mixers last?"

"Some have been known to last all night. Some people talk for hours."

"Well, that is my parents. They will be one of the last couples to leave. They are so proud of my brother."

He walks towards the closed door, me on his heels. Once in the bedroom he turns on a night lamp that illuminates the bed. After turning down the covers he starts to undress. His back is to me. He has nice tight buns. His large cock had my attention, but his ball sack surprises me. It is hanging down from his cock base nearly seven inches. I can see the outlines of his balls. Quickly I am down to my bra and thong. Don turns.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.