The Auction - Cover

The Auction

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Romantic Sex Story: The country club is having a 'dream date' auction where wives of members auction themeslves off for charity. Brad, a wealthy businessman has been talked into attending even thought he really isn't interested, that is until he see's Vivian on the runway. A beautiful black woman that he can't resist bidding $5000 on. He wins and takes her to an exclusive club but what is his agenda. More importantly what is hers?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   Oral Sex   .

Vivian stood behind the changing screen and looked at herself in the mirror and shook her head. She was more nervous this evening than the day she walked down the aisle and she knew it was probably apparent to anyone who cared to look at her. No matter how ready she thought she was every time she stood up her legs started trembling and she felt dizzy and she had to sit back down in the wooden folding chair. Even though her husband George was being very supportive of her, still she wasn't sure that she could go through with it. Vivian was beautifully dressed in a $14,000 stark white Dior gown, an off white, almost cream colored pair of Mephisto high-heeled shoes and 35-carat diamond necklace with a pair of matching earrings. None of the clothes or jewelry was hers of course; it was all on loan for the annual charity auction... still anyone looking at her had to realize that she was a stunningly beautiful woman. But she knew it was her skin that set off the gown and jewelry; a light, almost coffee colored skin that had a beautiful sheen to it.

As she sat there trying to gather up her courage George was down on his haunches massaging her bare back. "Honey, don't be so darn nervous, you look wonderful and every one out there will know it. Christ baby you're drop-dead gorgeous!"

"Oh God George how did I ever get talked into doing this. I've never been any kind of a model much less auctioning myself off for some 'dream date' with a complete stranger. This just isn't me honey."

"Look Vivian, this charity is your thing but think about what it means honey; the money all of you are going to raise tonight will help so many unfortunate women, especially the ones in the homeless shelter trying to protect themselves from the mean streets and the elements. It seems to me that auctioning yourself off for a 'dream date' is the least you can do. Besides you're not the only one doing it, the eight of you has agreed to volunteer, and good God it's the country club crowd bidding on a date, not a bunch guys at some strip club."

She took a deep breath. "Well George... I guess that you're right." She got up and shakily walked across to the edge of the curtain and signaled the emcee that she was ready.

"Next up on the runway wearing... is Vivian..."

She didn't even hear most of the announcement, just her name. When his voice finally stopped Vivian pulled the curtain to one side, took another deep breath, put on her best smile and walked out onto the stage and into the eyes of more than a hundred paying guests.

Brad Penny was standing in the back of the auditorium sipping on a scotch. It crossed his mind that not only had this been a dumb idea, but he had been stupid enough to let his neighbors not only drag him down to the country club for this 'dream date' auction, but they had actually talked him into buying him a $500 bidding number. It wasn't like he couldn't afford it, hell the money he paid for the bidding number was nothing but pocket money, no it was just that he wasn't even involved with the membership rarely using any of his privileges, privileges that he paid $1000 a month to not use. Oh sure once in a while he used the golf course but only to entertain some of his high rolling financial clients who really enjoyed playing a difficult course. Brad took another sip of his scotch then he heard Vivian being announced. He didn't know Vivian or her husband and he wasn't much interested, at least not until he looked up at the stage. The three women who had preceded Vivian in the auction had been all right as far as 'the looks' department went and they had brought in $3000 dollars. One woman went for $750 while the other two went for $1125 apiece, still he thought, he wouldn't be caught dead on a date with any of them. But when he looked up and saw Vivian his mouth fell open.

My God what a woman, he thought! She looked like a cream colored goddess, maybe even an Amazon, but whatever she was she was certainly the best looking woman Brad had ever laid his eyes on. He listened carefully as the emcee described her... 'At 34 years of age and standing a statuesque 5' 11" and weighing 120 pounds with a 36B bust line and a 22 inch waist Vivian Brown is the stunningly beautiful wife of George Brown, our co-chairman of the clubs golf sponsorship committee. She is the mother of two, a son who is 10 and a daughter that is 8 and yet somehow she still finds the time to be the President of the Homeless Woman's Shelter Board of Director. Now all of you males out in the audience, what do I hear for a starting bid?'

Brad saw a card go up and a voice called out. "$500 dollars."

"$750." Someone behind him called out.

"A thousand," the first man called.

Vivian was slowly walking down the runway, turning this way and that way, showing off her wonderful body when a voice from his far right yelled, "$2500!"

Brad watched as her breasts swayed in the gown, her butt moving seductively from side to side and he raised his bid card. "$5000." Now where in the hell had that come from he thought to himself?

A hush fell over the crowd. Several of the guests turned to see who had made the bid. Brad even blushed a bit when people looked and pointed to him.

"Sold!" The emcee yelled. "For five thousand dollars to Number 81, Mr. Brad Penny."

The crowd was still abuzz over his bid although most of the men and women turned back to the auction and quieted some as the next wife came out onto the stage for the next auction. When the final gavel tolled all of the auctioned women came out from behind the stage and started to mingle with the crowd, thanking the member for showing up and for participating. They also found and introduce themselves to the winning bidders. Vivian and George walked up to Brad.

"Mr. Penny, I'm Vivian Brown and this is my husband George. I want to personally thank you, as the President of the Board of Directors, for your generous donation of $5000."

"It's Brad, Vivian and you're more than welcome, it's a wonderful charity and a great cause." He lied.

George and Brad shook hands but it soon became apparent that the two men really didn't have anything in common so it was Vivian who was left to carry the conversation. "So Mr. Penny..."

"Brad."

"Alright, Brad. So tell me, when would you like to go out?"

"Out? Oh sure, out. Well I hadn't really thought about it... what's the proper thing to do in a situation like this?"

Vivian turned and listened to the band playing a nice slow song. "Well why not ask me to dance and then we can discuss it?"

He looked a little surprise at her boldness but shrugged his shoulders. "Alright, you don't mind George?"

"No. Absolutely not Brad, I'm not much of a dancer anyway. Please, go right ahead."

Actually Brad hadn't even heard the band playing until Vivian had suggested they dance. He took her by her elbow and led her to the dance floor. He reached out and took her right hand into his; put an arm around her back, and keeping a decent distance between the two of them he led her around the dance floor. "I have to tell you Vivian you look absolutely spectacular in that dress."

"Well thank you. You look to be quite the gentleman yourself, in you tux I mean."

They had barely danced for a minute when she smiled at him then asked. "Are you scared of me Brad?"

Where had that come from? "No, not really, why?"

Again she smiled at him. "Well I know that you're not prejudiced or anything like that or you wouldn't have bid on a date with a black woman so I was just wondering why you were keeping yourself so far away from me. I mean most men I know would have immediately pulled me into their arms as we danced." Now where the hell had that come from? Jesus Vivian you're inviting him to maul you.

Brad smiled back and pulled her into his chest. "No disrespect meant Vivian, none. To be honest I was trying to keep up with the image of you country club folks and I was trying to make sure that I was treating the married mother of two quite properly." His hand eased just a bid lower on her back as they danced. Her breasts were now pushing into his shirt and he was enjoying the feeling of her nakedness under his hand.

"Well now, that's much better." She said as she laid her head onto his shoulder and sniffed the air. "What's that you wearing Brad?"

"Pleasures for Men. Estee Lauder."

"Well it smells wonderful on you." And it did! Vivian wasn't sure what was coming over her but this man, a man she had never laid eyes on until tonight was somehow turning her on. The way he held her in his arms, the way he respected her as a woman and mother and then there was his manliness, Christ she was getting wet just dancing with him. If her husband only treated her this way maybe they would have sex more than once a month!

"Thank you." The band played another slow number and Brad continued dancing with the beautiful woman. As her breasts rubbed back and forth on his tuxedo shirt he was positive that he could feel her nipples and that thought caused his cock to start to grow. Embarrassed he tried to keep his pelvis far enough away from her leg that she wouldn't notice this small indiscretion but he realized that it was quickly becoming a fruitless effort. Even thought she didn't say anything or try to move away, he knew she knew. His face turned red and he smiled at her.

She simply smiled back. "So Brad, when?"

"Huh? Oh sure, the date. Well what's good for you?" As they twirled around the dance floor he looked at her as she thought about it. Her face formed into a little pout, her lips protruding but her eyes sparkled and he thought it was sexy as hell.

"Well why not next Saturday night."

"Saturday it is. What time?"

"I think about around eight would be best, that will give me time to get the kids ready for bed and George set for the night."

At the mention of the children and her husband Brad's cock wilted back to its normal size. "Eight will be just fine. Is there anywhere specific that you would like to go?"

"Nope, why don't you surprise me?"

They walked off the dance floor and Brad made excuses to her and George about needing to be home for an important phone call and left the country club.

The next day after tennis Vivian lunched with her country club women friends trying to get a handle on what Mr. Brad Penny did and how much he was worth. Everyone knew that he wasn't married and so far as anyone knew he never had been. Apparently he owned some sort of a financial company, giving very high priced clients financial advice. Betty had heard that he had made over 70 of his investors into millionaires. Marilyn said that beside his house in the country club he had an apartment and office high atop the Miller building in downtown. The one thing that they all agreed on was that Brad Penny was good looking man and he had to be fairly well off to be able to spend $5,000 on a date with a woman he had never met.

Saturday night at exactly 8:00 p.m. Brad drove his Jaguar sedan into the circular driveway of George and Vivian Brown and parked in front of their porch. He got out and walked up the steps and rang their doorbell. The door opened and standing there was a young man, presumably their son, who called out to his mother.

"Mom! Mom your date is here!" He turned back to Brad. "You must be Mr. Penny."

"Yes son, yes I am." He could see the boy's sister peeking around a corner trying to get a glimpse of the man taking their mother out on a date. "Is that your sister?" He pointed.

"Yea, she a bit worried about mom going out with a stranger. See mom and dad have always told us to never get into a car with a stranger. I mean I understand the whole thing but she's just a kid. You know what I mean?"

Brad nodded.

Vivian came to the door. "That's enough now Brian. Please go take care of your sister. Good evening Mr. Penny, I hope what I'm wearing is appropriate attire for wherever we're going?"

"It's Brad, remember, and yes you're perfectly dressed." She was wearing a black cocktail style dress that came just past her knees and looked as if it was made of silk. It had short puffy sleeves and a mesh bodice the showed just he hint of the tops of her breasts.

"Yes its Brad... I'm sorry."

George had come to the door and he and Brad shook hands.

"Please take care of my wife Mr. Penny."

"I will, trust me George." He took her by the elbow and walked her to the car and opened the door. She slid into the leather seat showing just a hint of thigh as her dress rode up a bit. Brad closed the door and walked around and got in himself. He buckled his seat belt and started the ignition.

"So where are you taking me Brad?"

"To the Top of the Mark. Is that alright?" He was pretty sure it would be, after all it was the most exclusive private dinning club in the city sitting high atop the Exxon building, the highest building in town complete with a 360-degree view - the mountains on one side and Lake Murray on the other.

"Oh! Well of course it is... but are you sure they'll let 'me' in. I mean I don't mean to sound like a racist or anything but some of this city places do seem exclude blacks."

"Oh they'll let you in for sure; I own a 50 percent interest!"

Well, well she thought, this man is certainly full of surprises. Not only is he some sort of financial genius but he is well invested too.

Brad stopped at the front of the building and immediately a valet parking attendant came over and opened the door for Vivian.

"Nice to have you again Mr. Penny. How long will you be?"

"Not exactly sure Dick, at least a couple of hours."

"Alright sir, if you just let the maitre d' know when you're ready to leave I'll make sure that your car is at the curb."

She watched Brad slipped the young man a twenty.

"Thanks Dick, I appreciate." He took Vivian's elbow and they walked into the building and over to a bank of elevators. He pulled out a key card and inserted it into a slot and the doors opened and they stepped into a glass elevator. Brad pushed 'PH' and the doors closed and the elevator started its 15-story climb up the side of the building. She smiled at him but didn't say anything; she just enjoyed the spectacular view on the way to the top of the building. The doors opened and Brad and Vivian stepped into the restaurants foyer and were met by the maitre d'. He looked askew at Vivian for just a nanosecond then turned to Brad.

"Good evening Mr. Penny, your usual table?"

"Yes, thank you William."

William led them to a table that would easily sit six people. Brad cautioned her to watch her step as the table was on a raised pedestal. She stepped up and William seated her and pushed her chair in. Brad took the seat next to her and they ordered cocktails.

"So, why is the table on a pedestal?"

"Just wait, you'll see."

The drinks arrived and the clinked their glasses together. "To a wonderful evening with a beautiful woman." Brad said his glass in the air.

"To a wonderful evening with a very handsome man." As she sipped on her cocktail Vivian noticed that all of the waitresses wore off the shoulder white Grecian gowns and they were all very beautiful and very white. The men, all white too, were dressed in black long tailed tuxes. She realized that she was the only person of color in the entire restaurant. She was just about to say something when she reached down for her purse and it wasn't there! She looked down and that's when she saw it about four feet away from her chair and then she realized that the table was slowly rotating. She laughed with delight. "How long does it take to fully rotate?"

"360 degrees every hour. You like it?"

"Oh God yes, it's fantastic. The longer you sit the more your view changes. I didn't even feel the table moving it's so smooth."

That's the way it's supposed to work and I'm glad you like it, it was my idea."

After some stimulating conversation about what he did for a living the talk turned to her charity.

"So Vivian why do you do it, I mean why a homeless women's shelter?"

"Why, because it's a great cause. Actually we're all just one really bad day away from the streets, present company excluded. The thought of me being homeless and on the streets with two small children is one of the scariest thoughts I've ever had. If I can just raise enough money keep the shelter open a least some women will have a place they feel safe, are out of the weather and have food for themselves and their children."

"I see. So how much money did you raise the other night?"

"Just a bit over $14,000, including, of course, your generous contribution."

The waiter appeared and they ordered. She ordered a roast ducking under glass and he opted for the filet minion, medium rare. He also took the opportunity to order them a bottle of Opus One a spectacular cabernet which she knew had to cost over $200.00 a bottle. They chatted as they ate and the meal was indeed spectacular. When they were finished he stood up and asked her to dance with him. She nodded her accent and he walked her to the small dance floor and as she leaned into to him he could again feel her breasts pushing against his shirt and he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. That's strange he thought why would a married woman go out on a date with a total stranger and go braless?

They danced a second dance and as he led her around the floor his arm slowly dropped down her back until it was resting in the small of her back. She didn't say anything and didn't try and move his hand so he started rubbing small circles in the middle of her back. She murmured something he didn't catch and then she nestled her face into his neck and he kissed the nape of her neck. Not hard, not even really sexual more like the kiss a father might bestow on his daughter as her tucked her into her bed for the night.

"Ummmm, that was nice." That was all she said.

That was when he realized that she was just a little tipsy, probably the wine combined with the before dinner cocktail. "Vivian, I think maybe it's time for me to get you home."

"Oh... alright if you think so." She slurred her words just a tiny bit.

Brad walked her back to the table, picked up her purse and they walked to the elevator. "William, please call down and let Dick know that we're on our way."

"Yes sir."

The elevator stopped and the doors opened and Brad, his arm around Vivian, walked her out to his car. Dick opened the door and Vivian slid in, this time showing a lot of leg." Brad had just got into the drivers seat and started the engine when she asked,

"What time is it Brad?"

He looked down at his wristwatch, "11:04, why?"

"Too... too early to go home. Would you show me your office?"

"Why in the world would you want to see my office?"

"Oh I heard it was a great place and I guess I would just like to see it, that's all."

"Alright." It took him 15 minutes to drive across town and he parked out front and walked into the building. The night guard tipped his hat to them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.