Wish - Cover

Wish

by Rachel Gumm

Copyright© 2006 by Rachel Gumm

Fiction Story: A woman ties and teases her lover, at her request.

Tags: Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Masturbation   Petting  

© 2006 Rachel Gumm. You may freely distribute this story digitally, but only in full, crediting me as the author. I welcome feedback, and try my best to reply to it all.

Leaning out of the bedroom window, Maria savoured the feel of the ocean's cool breeze against her skin, offsetting the sun's relentless heat. Closing her eyes, she took in a deep breath of fresh sea air, absorbed in the sound of seagulls and waves crashing against pebbles. Feeling refreshed, she turned back towards the bedroom.

"Having fun?" She smiled sweetly as she looked down at her helpless captive, Susan. She was squirming around on the freshly made bed's soft duvet for all she was worth, getting herself worked up into a frenzy again. Dressed only in a white string bikini that Maria had picked out for her, the sight of her alternating between pressing her lightly freckled body against the bed and writhing around, a pleading look in her eyes, was a potent aphrodisiac.

Susan's wrists and ankles were encased in cuffs that were joined together behind her back using a single thick padlock. The hogtie forced her to arch her back, as if she was proudly displaying her body for her lover. Her luscious lips were wrapped around a bright pink ball gag held in place by a padlocked head harness. Her ginger hair was tied in pigtails, partly because of the harness, and partly so it didn't get in the way, but mainly because Maria thought it made her look irresistibly cute. Already small puddles of her drool had formed on the various parts of the duvet where she had managed to hold her head up or rest it face-down.

Blinking as she looked up into the harsh sunlight, Susan cried out a muffled protest, a whine that turned into frustrated sobbing, drowning out the noise of the waves outside. Maria felt her labia tingling with arousal.

Sitting down on the bed next to her helpless captive, Maria took off her spaghetti top, unzipped her boots and slid off her miniskirt, leaving only her underwear - a sheer bra, thong, suspenders and stockings. Finally, she slid the thong off, revealing her freshly trimmed mons venus.

Maria lay down on the bed next to Susan, inhaling deeply again, this time to take in the scent of her lover's arousal. "You don't mind me joining you, do you?" Susan let out another half-whine, half-sob. "It's just you look so tempting like that, you're getting me hot." Maria started to caress her own body, leaving Susan alone. She slid her hands up and down herself until caressing turned into groping, squeezing her breasts and clasping her crotch.

Maria glanced at her lover. "Want a hand?" She idly caressed Susan's body, starting at her navel and ending with the subtle tickling of a spandex covered nipple.

Susan nodded frantically, humming loudly through her gag.

"Oh, that's right." Maria switched to Susan's other nipple, gently caressing it. "You said you wanted to be tied and teased, didn't you? Are you sure I can't change your mind?"

Susan nodded frantically as she squirmed around, awkwardly inching herself closer to her lover. She tried to convey how frustrated she was, but although her muffled noises made her burning desire clear enough, Maria was still playing dumb.

"I guess not." Maria withdrew her hand. "After all, you were pretty specific about me not caving in and untying you no matter how frustrated you looked. And you do look pretty frustrated." She started to caress her own labia, enjoying the sensation. "I'll just have some fun by myself then, hon. Try not to distract me, OK?"

Maria licked her finger before plunging it deeply inside herself, exploring her most intimate region. She slid her finger out and in again, slowly building up a steady rhythm. It was no use, though - Susan had managed to crawl up to her, and had started nuzzling her cheek with her own. Sighing, Maria withdrew her finger, licked it clean, and slid off the bed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.