Roomies - Jocks Versus Nerds - Cover

Roomies - Jocks Versus Nerds

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2006 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: Kim and Pam try a couple of star football players. Not too thrilled with the results, they go on to the members of... the Chess Club?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   School   .

"Oh, Oh, ohhh yeah."

Kim McCall nearly rolled her eyes as she listened to the grunts and groans coming from the guy on top of her. From the sounds he was making a listener would have thought he had a cock the size of a stag film star and was driving it so deeply into the black-haired coed that it was coming out her butt. Well, it wasn't. And if she was humping up against him as hard as she could, it was in an attempt to get him somewhere satisfactory inside her.

It wasn't that he was shrunken or anything like that. It simply was that the star running back of the college football team didn't have the slightest idea of how to make love properly. In blunt fact, he really was a lousy fuck.

Maybe he had been partying too hard before they ended up in this bedroom of the fraternity house where the festivities were being held. As a back-up cheerleader, a position she had gone after more for the exercise it afforded her than any other reason, she was on the fringes of the "Cool Set". She didn't care about that, but it did afford her and her roommate Pam Maguire access to some pretty good parties.

This one had been full of beer and good music and dope. There was dancing and making out and good munchies. It wasn't nearly as awesome as the drama club's recent cast party that Pam, a theatre major, had taken her to a few weeks ago but it was pretty good.

Sometime, in a slight haze induced mostly by alcohol, Larry, or maybe his name was Gary, had approached her. She knew that he was probably only looking to score with another cheerleader but heck, it had been a slow week and the pretty math major needed to get laid as badly as the jock did. She just didn't think it would be THIS bad.

Foreplay had lasted only as long as it took him to get her skirt up and her panties down. He had mauled her breasts through her sweater for about ten seconds, then pulled his zipper down and yanked out his cock. From the way he held it, Kim thought she was expected to tie a blue ribbon around it, but he only waved it around proudly for a moment before falling on top of her and fumbling the head into her.

Maybe everyone else did it for him, Kim considered. Certainly she would have got on top if she had known how unskilled he was at this position. She hoped that Pam was having better luck with Todd, the quarterback who had escorted her taller, slender roomie from the party and towards another bedroom.

She managed to pull her mind back to the present as Harry (she was pretty sure she finally had remembered it) gave some sort of strangled yell and shot something wet and sticky into her pussy. She was nowhere near satisfied, but not really wanting this to go on, Kim faked a noisy orgasm. Harry pulled happily out of her, dribbled on her thighs and pulled up his pants.

"I'll call you," he called over his shoulder as he headed out the door.

"Please don't make threats," Kim mumbled as she got dressed. She found her way back to the main room. Spotting her best friend, who looked just as she felt, Kim jerked her head towards the front door. Pam nodded and the two of them slipped out.

"Well, what did you think of Todd?" Kim inquired of her roommate, once they had cleared the immediate area.

"Welllllllllllllllllll," Pam drawled the word out far beyond any requirement of her Southern accent. "He reminded me of a guy I read about once in a book about Southern guys and girls. As you probably know, the regular white male southerner, especially a country guy, is generally known as a 'good old boy'. Well, that writer defined a 'BAD old good old boy'. As best as I can recall, he said that type 'makes his grand exit fifteen seconds after making his grand entrance while bragging about what a woman-pleaser he is.'. To heck with it. Let's go get cleaned up and go to the Student Center and see if we can find a card game."

Kim agreed. "That would be more fun."

Thirty minutes later, the two girls entered the large building that served as the official hangout for the student population. As usual, it was fairly empty. Looking in all the nooks and crannies they stumbled across two guys playing chess.

"Hello, Pam," one bespectacled young man said shyly.

"Hi Dennis," smiled Pam. "Its nice to see you." She stopped and looked down at the chessboard that was balanced between the speaker and the other player. "How's the game going? And don't you have a competition coming up?"

"Its going good, and yes," Dennis looked surprised, "We have a big match in the capital the day after tomorrow. I'm surprised you knew."

"Oh well, I like to keep track of things. Best of luck to you Dennis."

"Thank you."

As the two girls walked off, Kim grasped her roommate's arm and whispered, "Now THERE'S a guy with a crush on you."

"You think so?"

"I know so." Kim studied her roommate. "For someone as bright as you, its amazing what slips past you. Take..."

"Okay, okay," Pam interrupted. "Let's not bring THAT up again." She looked thoughtful. "You're not doing anything the day after tomorrow are you?"

"Just going to the capital with you, I guess. What do you wear to a chess tournament?"

Friday night the girls jumped into Pam's battered Dodge Dart and made the hour long drive to the Civic Center located in the downtown part of the state capital. They found a spot in a brightly lit and surprisingly crowded parking lot and found the hall the chess competition was being held in. As the match had not started yet, Pam led Kim in search of Dennis.

When they found him, Dennis was nose to nose with a tall, heavy-set guy who must have out-weighed him two to one. The bigger, albeit rather sloppily fat, chess player was mocking Dennis.

"You really should get back to school and learn to play chess, little guy. I'm going to whip you as always."

Pam was torn between busting out laughing at the sight of someone sounding like they were on rival teams in the last minute before the Rose Bowl kicked off and walking over and booting loud mouth in the butt. Instead, she did neither.

"Dennis!" She called loudly and rushed across the floor, simply ignoring everyone else standing there. She flung her arms around him. "I'm so sorry to be late honey. The car acted up."

Everyone, especially the rival chess team, stood with their mouths open. Finally one asked "Who are YOU?"

"What do you mean, who am I?" Pam replied indignantly. "I'm Dennis' girlfriend."

If possible, gaping mouths dropped even farther. As though connected by invisible wires, every pair of eyes traveled up and down Pam's body. She was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt, tight athletic shorts and tennis shoes, all of which served to accentuate her long attractive legs. And as the shirt was too large and drooped in the center when she bent and kissed the shorter Dennis, it became obvious that a bra had not been part of her clothing scheme.

Finally the loud-mouth who had been picking on Dennis regained some composure and stepped forward. He threw his arm around Pam's shoulder and sneered "Well, you should get together with a real man then, instead of... OWWWW!"

In one swift move Pam had grasped the offending hand and pivoted away from his arm. She grabbed two fingers and bent them backwards. The noise-maker had promptly gone to his knees, wailing his pain.

"Don't EVER touch me again, or any other girl who doesn't invite you. And that probably will be damn few. Do you understand?"

"Yes," came the whimpered response.

Pam eased the pressure but didn't release the hold. "You're lucky, you know." She nodded towards Dennis. "He taught me all kinds of moves like this. If I hadn't responded, he would have hurt you. A LOT." She dropped the arm and stepped back. The guy got to his feet slowly and backed away.

Dennis, his friend, and Kim all gathered around Pam. Dennis cleared his throat. "Pam, I never taught you any such thing. I don't even know any martial moves."

"I know, but he'll think you do and behave himself from now on."

"Where did you learn that Pam and can you teach me?" Kim did a little hip swivel and bumped Dennis' friend. "This guy might get out of line."

Opening his mouth for an indignant denial, the other young man suddenly chuckled. "I'm George, and while I'm not a 'get out of line' type guy, for you it would be worth it."

Kim smiled. "Well, George, you never know. Play away tonight then. I do love a winner." She looked back at Pam. "You were saying?"

"Well, you know my Dad is in the Air Force." Upon Kim's nod she continued. "What I didn't tell you is that he's an Air Commando."

The girls settled down in the sparsely populated section reserved for non-players and watched. Neither was a chess player, but they were both intelligent and their shared background as Bridge players had taught them the value of strategy. They quickly picked up some of the more obvious gambits and found that they rather enjoyed the entire show.

Dennis played with fierce concentration. But when the game permitted, he would look into the stands at Pam. Pam noticed that George was taking every opportunity to glance their way also. She didn't think he was looking at her. A sideways peek more than once showed Kim waving at George.

The final match was between Dennis and his loud-mouth nemesis. He was no longer a nemesis to Dennis, who disposed of his opponent in the first two of the best-out-of-three series. After the awarding of the prize cup, Pam, followed closely by Kim, bounded down to hug her temporary boyfriend and sincerely congratulate him.

"Thank you, Pam," Dennis smiled, as happy as she had ever seen him. "I always knew I could beat that guy, but I always let him intimidate me. This time, whenever I felt like he was, I looked over to you and you would wink or smile and I would be on top of the world. I couldn't have lost with you supporting me like that.

Pam hugged Dennis again. "Good for you. You just keep that memory and use it whenever you need. You really are a nice guy Dennis. Come out of that shell a little and I think you'll find that more girls will be attracted to you."

"Thanks for that too." He heaved a sigh. "But as wonderful as this was, I know that the night of you being my girlfriend is over."

"Well, Dennis, I'm not looking for any boyfriend at all, not right now anyway. I want to be free to go where I want and with whom I want, at least for the foreseeable future." Her eyes twinkled and she whispered in his ear. "But the night isn't over yet, and until it is I still AM your girlfriend. So do what any red-blooded winner would do," she winked at him as he shot an unbelieving look at her, "And take your girlfriend to bed."

With that she kissed him, then slipped her hand in his and led him out of the room and towards the elevator. Dennis, more excited than he had ever been in his life, protested feebly.

"But Pam, George, my roommate will be there. And you, what if word gets back to campus about your spending the night with one of the school's biggest nerds? The last I heard you were sleeping, err, I mean with, Todd Danielstan, the quarterback."

Pam pulled Dennis into an open elevator. "Which floor please?" When Dennis managed to stammer his answer, Pam pressed the correct button and then cheerily waved at the staring group that had followed them from the tournament hall.

During the ride up and the walk down the hall to the room, Pam explained.

"First, George isn't going to be there tonight. My roomie Kim, has carried him off to our hotel room. I hope he can walk in the morning," she announced. "Second, I don't care what other people say, whisper or shout about me. Third, I shouldn't say anything about anyone else I've slept with, but let me just say that Todd's reputation is bigger than his endowment or his sexual abilities multiplied by each other."

She opened door he had unlocked. Taking both his hands in hers, she backed into the room. She closed it behind them and secured it with the chain. She walked to the nearer bed. Turning to face Dennis, she pried off her sandals.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.