My Gold Coast Experience

by Amandap2224

Copyright© 2006 by Amandap2224

True Story Sex Story: Straight woman is seduced by her female real estate agent

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   .

What I'm about to tell you was the most exciting sexual encounter I had ever experienced in my life. It all started when my husband got transferred interstate for his job as a PR consultant. We were both excited to be moving to a more tropical climate and hoped we would spend the rest of our life's in paradise. The company suggested to my husband Andrew that I go up and look for our new home and they would pay for all the expenses. He thought that it was a great idea, as that way we could get just what we wanted.

Two days later I arrived at the Gold Coast and quickly got in contact with the real estate agent. They were appointed to look after all the accommodation needs required by the company. I was met by there senior sales person Jillian and she told me that it was her job to help find the house that we wanted. Jillian is your typical sun drenched beach babe with beautiful blonde hair, big boobs, long tanned legs, and a very tight butt. I myself a year younger at 29 was the complete opposite 3 inches shorter, dark hair average size boobs but I had an ass to kill for. And I love to show it off any chance I get. (It makes me feel like I'm 21 again).

I told Jillian what kind of property we were looking for and, she went through the listings and found 14 houses to look at. It was already 11.30am so we decided to get stuck into it and see as many as we could. As 5.00pm came around we'd seen 8 out of the 14 property's none of which really excited me. Jillian asked me if I'd like to have dinner with her and try and work out exactly what I was looking for. I agreed and she took me to this quite little restaurant were we came up with a plan of attack for the next day. During our conversation we realized we had a lot in common. It was nice to interact with someone who had similar thoughts and feelings as me.

The next day was extremely hot 32 degrees so I dressed accordingly. All that was required was a thin very short summer dress to show of my G-string covered ass. When I arrived at the real estate office Jillian meet me dressed in a loose fitting blouse and short tight skirt to show of her long tanned legs. She'd come up with another 5 property's to add to the 6 we didn't see the day before. Wasting no time we got going knowing it would be a long hot day. As the day wore on looking at house after house I'd noticed that Jillian had become very touchy feely just like the day before but put it down to just being friendly.

We arrived at the last house at about 2.30pm and as we pulled into the driveway I started to fall in love with the place. Jillian said that the owners were at work and she had permission to show me through the house. It was everything that we wanted large living areas, big yard, swimming pool, deep-water frontage, air con, and more. Even the owner's taste in furniture was similar to ours. We were standing in the main bedroom looking out over the canal when it told Jillian that this was the place, this was our paradise. She was so excited for me that she came over and gave me a huge hug.

As she was hugging me she told me how happy she was that I found what I was looking for. Then she reached up and cupped my face in her hands, lent forward and placed a delicate kiss on my lips. I was stunned what was Jillian doing why was she kissing me. Was she really happy for me or was she happy because she made a big sale. As all these thoughts were racing through my head Jillian kissed me again, this time with more passion. I was excited, but was it because I had found the house that I wanted, or was it Jillian's kiss. I don't know but I found myself responding to her as her tongue parted my lips, and started to explore every inch of my mouth.

I've never been kissed by a woman before, but it felt wonderfully soft and sensual. My brain couldn't comprehend what was happening. Then Jillian slid her hands down and started to caress my ass. My nipples were becoming hard now and I could feel the familiar tingling in my pussy. Jillian broke the kiss and looked into my glazed eyes she told me that she wanted to make love to me right then. As she was saying this she was lifting my dress up over my head. I told her I couldn't do this, that the owners would be home soon. She told me that they wouldn't be home until 6.00pm as she removed my dress and sat me down on the edge of the bed.

I didn't know what to do my brain was telling me to get up and run out of the house, but my body was not responding. My mouth had gone dry and I had this tingly sensation all over me. Jillian was now standing in front of me pealing off her cloths. When she removed her bra her large tanned tits were staring me in the face. Her nipples were all pink and puffy they must have been at least 2cm long. I looked down and saw that mine were all swollen too. I squeezed my legs together and felt that familiar damp felling in my crouch. As I looked up again Jillian had removed her skirt and panties and I was looking at her baby smooth pussy with a ring pierced through her clitoral hood.

What the fuck was happening here, I'd never cheated on Andrew before but here I was being seduced by this gorgeous blond who happen to be my real estate agent. I was aroused at her touch but at the same time disgusted at the thought. I'd never had sex with another woman and really didn't want to start now but, when Jillian pushed me onto my back and slid her hot wet mouth onto one of my nipples the thought was quickly escaping my mind. One of her soft hands was now caressing my other nipple, pinching and squeezing it as I heard someone moaning in pleasure. Then I realized it was me. The situation was now out of my control but Jillian seemed to know what she was doing.

She started to move down my body placing sweet kisses along the way. She reached my belly button and swirled her tongue around inside. Then she started to lick me along the top of my panties while her hand cupped my mound. I jumped at her touch. The heat coming from her hand was incredible. She started to run her hands up and down my legs while she was kissing my pussy through my panties. She reached up and started to pull my panties off and I was lifting my ass up to help her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.