Prick Van Winkle - Cover

Prick Van Winkle

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Rip Van Winkle slept for 20 years, according to legend. He had a son, and his son had sons, and those sons had sons. What if, what had caused Rip to sleep was something genetic. that could be inherited? Bob Winkle took a nap one day, but his nap wasn't ANYTHING like Rip's.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

During the rest of the shopping trip June didn't say anything more about Becca. She did ask a lot of questions about Denny, thinking she was prying subtly. It didn't occur to her that she was talking to a trained interrogator, and that he could see right through her. He started returning the favor, asking her personal questions. It was when he found out she had more children than Gidget and asked who their fathers were that she told him he was being nosey and settled into an uncomfortable silence in the back seat.

Bob shook his head as Denny and June outfitted him with walking shoes, complaining that they looked huge on his feet. But when he took a few steps he was amazed at how resilient the soles were, and how comfortable they were to wear right out of the box. In his day each pair of new shoes had to be "broken in" before they were comfortable at all, or before you could wear them without getting blisters.

When they got back to the cabin June insisted on meeting Sally. Bob said he was going to fix something to eat and Denny took June to the other cabin. An hour later June came back by herself. She started taking her clothes off as soon as she closed the door.

"Again?" asked Bob, smiling.

"Of course." she said, unashamed. "Talking about Becca made me horny."

Ten minutes later Bob suckled at a stiff nipple as he gently slid his rampant member into June's pussy and she gave a moan of relief.

"Is this what you want Denny to do to Becca?" he asked, pushing hard and mashing her cervix with the tip of his prick.

"We're not here to talk about what he does with Becca." she moaned. "You pay attention to what you're doing with me."

Bob paid attention, having a blast watching as June reached her pinnacle twice in five minutes.

"Ohhh I love doing this with you Daddy." she moaned as she relaxed after her second orgasm. "Do this with me forever, pleeaase?" she whined.

"What if I knock you up again?" he asked, feeling his own orgasm approaching.

"Then I'll have another of your beautiful babies," she beamed. "But I wouldn't count on it. My periods are getting pretty spotty these days."

"So, should I find myself a younger woman?" asked Bob, thrusting harder.

"No!" she barked. "You're mine ... ours ... Ohhhh Daddy, I love it so much when I feel that up inside me." She cooed as his prick belched ropes of hot spunk into her pussy and he sagged down onto her ample breasts. She stroked his back with her fingertips and kissed his cheek several times.

When he rolled off of her she rolled up onto her side and looked at him, putting her hand on his chest as he caught his breath.

"You do make beautiful babies, you know." she said softly. "We shouldn't hog you. You should be able to make more beautiful babies with some lucky woman."

"Whenever one of you girls is around," Bob panted, "There wouldn't be anything left to make any beautiful babies with."

Her laughter tinkled. "You know how to make an old woman feel good, I'll say that for you."

"You're still just a girl to me, sweetheart." he said. "I have a feeling you always will be."

"Even when I'm gray and baggy?" she teased.

"Even then." he said seriously.

"Then I suppose we can share you with some fertile young woman." she said.


Becca's announcement that she wanted to go out with Denny had gone pretty much as June had described it, though not exactly.

"Mom, I'm eighteen," said Becca firmly. "I'm an adult. I can go out with whoever I want to."

"You may be recognized as an adult by the State of California," countered Gidget, "but you're still an inexperienced girl. That man is too old for you. You have no idea what men are like."

Becca, who remembered the delicious feeling of her great grandfather's prick sliding in and out of her delighted pussy, thought she knew exactly what men were like, but she couldn't tell her mother that. Instead she tried to downplay the sexual aspects of the date she wanted to go on.

"Mom, it would just be a first date. He's a policeman, for pity's sake. If you can't trust a policeman, who can you trust?"

"He's a man." her mother said stubbornly. "They all want the same thing. They want to lie and make a baby in you and then leave you defenseless to raise it."

"I can't believe you really believe that," said Becca. Her mother had never talked about Becca's father, except to say that she was madly in love with him when he made her pregnant, and that she was never sorry she'd had Becca. Now, in the heat of argument between two women, new information, slim though it was, had come out.

"Sweetheart," said Gidget. "Relationships are hard even for adults. You need to take it slow and be around boys your own age. They want the same thing, but at least they don't lie about it. I'm sure Denny is a nice man, but he's a man, Becca, not a boy. While they all want the same thing from a woman, Men know how to push a girl's buttons so she can't think."

"Is that what happened to you?" asked Becca, sure that it was. She remembered her lesson with Bob quite well.

Gidget looked at the light of her life. She didn't want to confess to her stupidity as a girl in college, to the fact that she had been played by her suave college professor, that he had crushed her heart so badly that she hated all men for a long time after that. She saw herself back then as a weakling girl who had been cast adrift in the big, bad world. She'd fought tooth and nail to make her own way, embracing the women's lib movement, sure that she didn't need a man for anything. Still, there had been long, lonely nights when all she could think about was what it would be like to have one of the brutes in her bed, pressing her to the mattress, making her feel that lovely zing she missed so much.

It came to her suddenly that she didn't know all that much about men, and that embarrassed her too. She'd worked with them, socialized with them, and turned probably a hundred down when they made the inevitable move that showed they were all pigs who just wanted sex. The trouble was, she wanted sex too, all those years, just like they did, and that confused her.

"Something like that." she answered belatedly, as she saw Becca waiting for an answer. "I don't know what to tell you any more. I thought my life was ruined, but obviously it wasn't. You're perfect, and I have a good life. Part of it was that I didn't want to turn out like my mother."

"Why?" asked Becca. "Grandma is a wonderful woman."

"I know. She's so happy all the time it makes me sick," said Gidget sourly. "But she had three of us, and none of us know who our father is, and that just convinced me that men only want one thing and never take responsibility for the wreckage they create."

"So I'm wreckage?" asked Becca just as sourly.

"Of course not." barked Gidget. "I couldn't imagine the world without you in it. It's just so confusing when you bring men into the picture."

"You know what I think?" asked Becca. She knew her mother hadn't gone out with a single man all the time she was growing up. "I think you need to get laid."

Gidget's reaction was satisfyingly explosive. She was so aghast she was speechless. Becca put up a hand, smiling.

"See Mom? Women know how to push buttons too. It's not just men. We all do it to each other. The trick is knowing what to do when your buttons are pushed."

Gidget was thinking of something appropriately harsh to set her daughter straight with when she had the epiphany that her little girl wasn't so clueless after all. The harsh words died in her throat.

"And you think you can control it when your buttons get pushed?" she asked.

"Probably not." admitted Becca, thinking back to how she felt when she seduced her great grandfather. He had even resisted and she couldn't wait to go forward. "But I can at least choose what kind of man I want to be with when all those buttons get pressed. And I think Denny is a nice man. I'd like to get to know him better to find out for sure, but I'm pretty sure he's a good guy." She kept going. "You told me once that you loved my father. I don't know what happened, because you won't talk about it, but if you loved him, and you love me, then maybe what happened wasn't so terrible after all."

Gidget was stunned. Becca had noticed something she had known down inside, but never admitted. Her life had been pretty good, all things considered. Other than all those lonely nights, she really couldn't complain about how things had turned out. She tried to imagine what life would have been like if her professor had gotten a divorce and married her. Now that she was older, she knew in her heart of hearts that he would have had affairs with other coeds. He'd had two affairs while she was pregnant with his child. She had just chosen the wrong man, that's all. Her dreams of love and happiness had overshadowed her common sense. And there had been men in her life who hadn't hit on her. She had seen appreciation for her in their eyes, but they had been polite enough to mask that interest because she didn't return it. She was still convinced that most of them wanted to bed her ... but some of them hadn't acted on that urge.

"I suppose it wasn't at that." she admitted.

"So I can ask him out?" asked Becca eagerly.

Gidget felt herself stiffen and relaxed intentionally. "I'm still worried. He's so much older than you. And regardless of how strong you think you are, a man has a way of getting under your skin ... if not your blouse." Gidget blushed.

Becca felt the crack in her mother's obstinacy weakening.

"What if somebody else went with us? Would that help you not to worry so much?"

"A double date?" asked Gidget, suddenly interested. That might actually be a good idea.

Becca grinned. "Mom, people don't 'double date' any more. That's called hanging out, these days. You're showing your age."

Gidget, sensitive to her age and the fact that while men still looked at her hungrily, it wouldn't be all that long before she was sure they'd stop, felt a surge of recalcitrance toward her daughter. Then she smiled.

"Okay, hanging out then. You can go if one of your aunts hangs out with you."

"Mom!" Becca was horrified. "You want me to take Aunt Polly or Aunt Sunny on a date with me?"

Gidget smiled a satisfied little smile. She had unwittingly hit on the very thing that would cancel the date.

"That's right, young lady. One of them has to go with you. Then and only then will I approve."

"I'm an adult, mother," said Becca acidly. "I don't have to have your approval."

"Yes dear," said Gidget sweetly, "but you're my baby too, and I know you won't do anything that would hurt your poor old mother." She was remarkably chipper as her mood improved. She was just sure the date would never happen now. "Now, I have to go do some shopping. We'll talk about this later."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.