Welcome To Mel's Diner - Cover

Welcome To Mel's Diner

Copyright© 2006 by Don Juan de 69

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Many people enjoy eating at Mel's diner -- most of them are women. What the food actually does to them at the other end is another interesting story...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Extra Sensory Perception   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Voyeurism   Caution   School  

A businessman with a bright idea and much capital started a chain of nation-wide restaurants. He named them Mel's diner. It was a huge success since day one when it opened for business. However, no one knew this, but more women ate there than men did and enjoyed eating there. And the other interesting phenomenon was that the women who ate there experienced more urgent, huge, and odorous bowel movements. This is one those stories...

Carmen was the perfect Latin woman. She had a pretty face — complete with deep brown almond eyes, nice shiny black hair, and a very curvaceous body. And if that wasn't enough, she had a very soft but bulging mocha colored ass — a trait passed down from her mother. Any guy who sees that couldn't help but to try to insert his erect rod into her and pound her like a madman until he bursts his load into her. Even while she is in the library of the local community college, one would want to thrust his member completely inside her, especially since she is standing next to a bookshelf while bent over. As she is searching for her material, her red thong panties are rising up her ass and lower back like the morning sun rising from the east. She is looking for two reference books and we can see that she is isn't very happy looking for it. Her skin tight jeans are pressing against her stomach and causing her much discomfort, especially since she had lunch of a half-pound cheeseburger, fries and a drink at Mel's diner. Her lunch is now making room for itself and pushing out her other food. She tries to keep the "monster" under control until she finds the books she needs for her research paper, but the "monster" is winning the battle. Carmen then realizes that she will have to dispose of this nuisance as she grabs her mini purse from her study table and walks hurriedly out the library. As she walks briskly across the courtyard to the student cafeteria, her ass is bouncing like a basketball despite the fact that her jeans are stretched very tight on her. She can't walk too fast, however — Carmen just bought those high heeled cork sandals and she wants to make sure that she doesn't ruin them...

At last, she has arrived at the student cafeteria. It is deserted since it is closed. It is Saturday, and they only have the vending machines open. Actually, Carmen knew this — you see, she is a nasty shitter, and she prefers to unload her "cargo" in privacy. As she enters the ladies' bathroom, she trots to the handicapped stall, which happens to be the last stall in the bathroom, locks the door as she unzips her pants and pulls them down along with her panties to expose her extra-wide angle hips and her full and luscious ass. Carmen throws her small purse next to the toilet. She is still holding her jeans as she waddles over to the toilet, her ass cheeks now flapping freely without the confines of her denim trousers. Her feces have now peeked out a little as she positions herself on the clean toilet seat. She then drops her thunder thigh-ass down as we see her sweet brown-eye flower blossom in full.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.