Garage Man - Cover

Garage Man

by JAX

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Romantic Sex Story: "And a very nice and generous brother you are, too," she said advancing towards me. "And the only way I can thank you properly is to make it nice for you. Just put it between here."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Petting   .

The church was empty save my father, mother, sister and, of course, me. In the front of us, sitting on two trestles was a plain coffin holding the body of my great uncle Ted. After the short service I said my goodbyes to my family and headed for the solicitor's office.

"I expect he's left you his apartment," my mother said. "You always were his favourite."

He was my favourite uncle, too, not that he had much competition. He always brought my sister and I a present whenever he called around.

"That will be great, mum," I said.

I wasn't expecting much for we knew that uncle Ted wasn't a rich man for in life he just rented out a few lock up garages.

"Mr Leon, please take a seat," said the solicitor.

I was the only one there.

"The late Mr Leon, your great uncle," he said while sorting through a pile a papers. "Left you everything."

"Oh, yes," I said.

"Yes, yes," he said looking over his glasses to look at me. "I've made an appointment for you with his accountant to let you have the details but in essence he left you his apartment and his business, 'Leon Garages'."

I had to sign a few papers then I was on my way to my next appointment. My very own place, wow! I had been there a few times, not recently, but I remember it as a big place with a great view over the park.

"Ahh, yes, Mr Leon," said the accountant. "Your great uncle Edward. If you can remember some nine years ago, well, your great uncle had a small stroke and soon after came to see me to transfer all his business interests to you."

"Oh," I said not knowing what else to say.

"Doing so when he did we are in the happy situation of not having to pay any Death Duties," he stated with a wide smile. "That being the case, I didn't have to do an audit for the Inland Revenue but I do have the figures for the end of the last tax year."

"Yes?" I said leaning forward.

"Now, let me see," he said moving the papers about. "Yes, here we are, your uncle's total assets, including his own apartment, of course, come to,"

"Yes?" I prompted.

"Ninety seven million pounds," he said flatly like it was just a few pence.

"Ninety seven million pounds," I repeated.

"Yes, yes, a tidy sum," he said.

"Ninety seven million," I whispered to myself.

"Of course, that is the total assets, there's not a lot of cash, I'm afraid," he said. "Let's see."

"Well, actually, I'm wrong," he said with a smile. "Because your great uncle has been ill for some time now, three years I believe in a nursing home, his funds seemed to have built up. What normally happens is he puts by about two millions of the four or so millions of income from the business, after tax of course for future acquisitions, and then he gave himself about two hundred thousand pounds a month to live on."

"Two hundred thousand a month," I mouthed.

"Yes, a tidy sum," he said again. "Well, anyway, your great uncle hasn't spent much in the last three years, so both his personal account and his business accounts are awash with cash."

"Like how much?" I asked.

"Pretty much the same in both," he said looking from paper to paper. "Both have just over six million in them."

This time I just sat there, my mind not ready to take in what I had heard.

"You need to have a meeting with your late uncle's rental agency," he said. "They will have all the details of his properties."

"Yes, right," I said, still a bit dazed.

Ninety seven million pounds and two hundred thousands pounds a month to spend. The rest of the day passed in a daze and then I was at home again.

"Did he leave you his apartment?" my mother asked as I sat down for my tea. "I always like that place, great views from the lounge."

"Y-yes," I crocked. "And all his business, too."

"Well, not at lot of good there," she carried on. "Never one to have any money, my uncle Ted."

"I don't know, love," said my father. "He always had money in his pockets more than me at any rate, and don't forget he was often away on business."

"When can I see it?" asked Kathy, my little sister. "The apartment, I mean."

"Soon," I said looking up at her smiling face.

I don't know where my folks get off saying that uncle Ted had no money, he had it in spades but I suppose he never flashed it about, that's all.

It was a big spacious apartment with two big bedrooms but in need of updating. I would get some guys in and do a make over. Under the three story building was an underground car park and there in my uncle's slot was an old Bentley sadly sitting on four flat tyres, testament to it's not being driven for years. It was an easy matter to ring up the local Bentley dealer and he came and took it away on a trailer. Nice big car that it was, it was thirty years out of date and what I wanted was a Mercedes. Fifty grands worth of precision German engineering.


With six million sitting in my business account I spent most of my days trying to spend it. There wasn't a property auction within two hundred miles that I didn't attend and I bought every garage on offer, paying over the odds for most I expect, too, and I even spent two million on a block of twelve flats. With new carpets, bathrooms and kitchens they were rented out in weeks.

It had been three months since taking over from my great uncle and for the first time I sat in my own place, furnished to how I like it with it's fifty two inch plasma screen TV, cream carpets throughout with all the best hi-fi and computers. Even though it had been spend, spend, spend I had more money in my personal account than I did when I started. New car and clothes hadn't been cheap but then there was two hundred thousand pounds dropping into my account every month.

It was then that I met Donna again, first time since leaving school. Seeing her brought a lump to my throat and to the front of my trousers. Trouble was, she had rejected me while at school which had hurt. But it was seeing her that brought me into contact with Mr Ron Evans, a failed cop and Private Investigator. When I say failed I mean he was lucky to get away without prison time.

"I want you to follow her and let me know everything you find out," I instructed Ron.

"Picture, too," he said brightly.

"Sure," I agreed, "Just don't get caught."

"Hi, Danny," said a sweet smiling Kathy, my sweet sixteen year old sister.

She had grown up a lot over the past few years, turning from a scrawny brat into a very pretty young lady with a nice figure, not that I took much notice of that of course, but her large plump breasts just couldn't be ignored.

"Oh, this is great," she said as she looked around my place.

"Yeah, thanks," I said suddenly full of pride. "Your room is through there."

She was staying the night and tomorrow we were going shopping and I had a big surprise for her. With six million in my own personal account that didn't seem to grow any less no matter what I spent, in fact it was growing bigger at an alarming rate.

"Just sign on the back," I said.

In her hand she held a Debit Card in her own name but on my account.

"I can use this to buy anything I want?" she said her eyes wide as if in shock.

"Yes, of course, just bring me the receipts," I said.

"Oh, brother," she squealed and flung herself at me.

She couldn't get that close because her breasts were in the way. After a long hug she went to have a long shower and when she returned to the lounge all she was wearing was a t-shirt and white knickers. I knew they were white because I could see them and I knew she wasn't wearing anything else because her breasts bounced about alarmingly as she moved about.

"You are so good to me," she said snuggling up on the sofa.

"Hey, you are my favourite sister after all," I said with a laugh.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" she whispered.

"N-no," I croaked, looking down at her slim but shapely legs fully exposed to my eyes and her plump breasts pushed up against my arm.

I couldn't help it but suddenly I felt my cock rising in a most embarrassing way.

"Oh, did I do that?" she said with a little giggle and pointing at my tented trousers. "My friend, Jenny, oh you'll like her, all the guys do. Anyway, she says guys like having their thingie sucked. Do you want me to suck yours?"

"W-what!" I spluttered.

"Not that I've ever done it before, but Jenny has loads of times and she's told me what to do," she said.

"Better not," I said trying to sound calm.

"Ok, what about a tit fuck then," she said, sounding perfectly normal. "Jenny says I have the perfect tits for it. She's ever so jealous of me because hers are so small. You know it's funny, guys are always trying to get their hand on them and I keep swatting them away but in truth I like having them touched. So how about it? Not that I've done that before either but it can't be that hard to do, surely?"

"Look, sis," I said. "We better not do anything and it's time for bed anyway."

"Ok if you're sure," she said brightly, "but if you change your mind just say, ok?"


We took a taxi to the shops and I left her while I found a quiet spot in a coffee shop. By lunchtime, she had bought bags and bags of stuff so I whistled up another taxi and sent him off back with her purchases to drop back at my place while we went for lunch.

"Are you sure it's all right?" she said. "I've spent masses of money."

"Yeah, I'm sure," I confirmed.

"You are good to me," she said with a giggle. "You must let me be good to you later."

"Look, sis," I said pointing my knife at her. "I told you last night about that. You're my sister, for gods sake."

"Doesn't mean I can't be nice to you," she said giggling again.


"What's this place?" I asked Ron.

"It's a night club," said Ron. "She goes there a lot sometimes with a girlie friend but usually on her own."

"What she do in there?" I asked.

"Well, to be honest I couldn't get in myself, too old and the wrong sex," he said with a chuckle, "but according to this bouncer friend of mine the place is clean, no drugs and no connections if you get my drift. It's just your ordinary night club were youngsters go to dance to loud music."

"So who owns it, then?" I asked.

"Don't know," he replied, "but I'll find out. What's your interest?"

"See if he's open to offers," I said.

Well, I did have many millions in my bank doing nothing and a nightclub which Donna frequented sounded like a good investment.

"Ok, guv," he said.


"Look sis," I said staring up at her near naked body.

All she was wearing was a small pair of white knickers; for some reason she liked white knickers.

"Don't you like my tits, then?" she said standing still so I could get a good look.

"Look, you've got a great pair of breasts but I'm your brother," I said.

"And a very nice and generous brother you are, too," she said advancing towards me. "And the only way I can thank you properly is to make it nice for you. Just put it between here."

She was on her knees now and working on my zip.

I could have stopped her and I should have but I didn't. Soon my cock was resting between those perfect orbs.

"Is that nice?" she whispered.

"No, we mustn't," I said pushing her away but my arms seemed to have lost all their strength.

"Just spurt on me," she said with a giggle. "My friend Jenny says that a man's spunk makes your tits grow; do you think that's true?"

"Oh, God," I groaned as I felt my spunk rising.

"Is it coming?" she said moving her tits against me.

It had been a while since I last came so there was plenty of fluid splattered between her breasts.

"Now, that's better," she sighed as she used a tissue to wipe herself.

As soon as the euphoria had passed, I felt really bad and guilty but it was too late now.

"That's just a small thank you for all you've done for me," she said getting up off her knees and snuggling up against me.


In the bright light of day the place looked shabby but I knew with the bright lights and the loud beat of the music it was a money spinner.

"I think you've paid too much," said Ron looking around.

I'd studied the books and I knew that although I had paid top price, the place made good money.

"Tart it up a bit, new coat of paint," I said looking around.

The manager was Tomas Goodie or old Tom who had been I the business all his life.

"Look, Tom," I said on meeting him for the first time. "The job is yours for as long as you want it but I'm sending along my sister to learn the ropes and when you do decide to move on she'll can take over for me."

"Your sister," he said.

"Yeah," I confirmed. "She may a bit too young now to tend the bar or to hold a license but give her a couple of years."

"Ok, you're the owner," he said. "Just one thing, I'm the boss and she takes her orders from me, owner's sister or no."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I said taking is offered hand.

"Wow! So I'm going to manage your night club," she said.

"No, you are going to be the trainee under manager," I stated, "and you'll take your orders from the current manager, Tom. This guy's forgotten more about managing a club than most other guys will ever know so when he says suck my dick you'll drop to your knees and open your mouth."

"D-do I really have to suck his thingie?" she whispered, not sounding as worried about sucking some strange man's dick as I thought she should.

"No, of course not," I said with a wide grin. "It's just a figure of speech."

"Oh," she said. "So when are you going to let me suck yours?"

"Look, sis," I said. "Doing what we did was bad enough but that is a step too far."

"Why? I want to," she said. "And, anyway, Jenny says it's so cool when a guy spunks in your mouth."

"I think this Jenny is a bad influence on you," I said.

"You must meet her sometime," she said. "You'll really like her, all the guys do."

"Of that I have no doubt," I replied with a chuckle.


"Hi, Danny," said Donna.

"Oh, hi," I replied trying to looked bewildered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.