Trained, Restrained, and Empty-brained

by jessicablank

Copyright© 2006 by jessicablank

Mind Control Sex Story: Glen plugs in computerized dildos and nipple clamps, and becomes giselle. Ready for an evening of intense, electronic programming by MzDominica!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   TransGender   FemaleDom   Sex Toys   .

Glenn got home from work, and found the package on the front porch. Not something he'd ordered -- but the name of the company seemed familiar, somehow. He brought it in, with the rest of the mail, sorted through the bills, set the magazine aside. Then he opened the package. Two metallic dildos, a couple of little clamps, and a little box of electronics, with USB cables leading out of it. He looked at the paperwork that came in the box. He didn't remember ordering any of this!

Then he saw the gift message. "Cyber pussy must obey -- MzDominica."

Glenn felt very dizzy. He pulled a chair out from the dining room table and sat down. Re-read the note. "Cyber pussy must obey." He looked at the signature, trying to keep his eyes open. "MzDominica." He thought about Her spinning, green eyes. Falling into Her spinning, spiraling green eyes. Feeling so small, so tiny... Breasts so large, and clit so hard. "Cyber pussy must obey."

"i must obey Dominica," he replied. Speaking to the room. Speaking to nothing. Speaking to Mistress, so far away. "Cyber pussy..." His name was... "Cyber pussy..." Nipples felt so hard. "Cyber pussy..." Green eyes pulled him down, making him so sleepy. Slave tried to remember his name. "Cyber pussy..." Slave tried to remember... "Cyber pussy..." Slave tried to remember... the ballet... dancing and spinning... aching for Mistress... the ballet... the spinning and dancing... Giselle... Dancing... Spinning... "Cyber pussy..." Spinning... Giselle... Deeper and deeper... Pretty and fragile and aching, always aching, needing, wanting... Giselle... "Cyber pussy..." Giselle...

Feeling so sleepy, so hard to open her eyes, giselle booted up her computer. It was hard to log in -- she kept typing "giselle" instead of "Glen" -- but eventually, she got it. A little more effort, trying to sign in to her instant messenger. And giselle was finally online, trying to remember why she was here. She gazed around the room... at her computer... down at her hands... trying to remember what she was supposed to do...

Suddenly, a message appeared on her instant messenger.

"How have you served Dominica today?"

"Good evening, Mistress," giselle typed.

"Hello, My pretty slut," MzDominica replied. "What are you doing tonight?"

giselle had to think a moment. Thinking was hard. What WAS it she was doing, before she logged in? Oh, yes! The package.

"i got the equipment You had me buy, Mistress," the slave replied.

"you got the plug-ins and everything?"

"Yes, Mistress. It all arrived today." giselle looked at the contents of the box. Something told her what she needed to do. "i just need to attach the two USB cables and the additional power supply, and it's all ready," she responded.

"Good girl, giselle," MzDominica wrote. "I'm going to bring up the program at My end. And tell My household slave to bring me a nice, big cup of hot chocolate. I'm going to do something... you tell Me when you're ready."

"Yes, Mistress," giselle replied.

The slave inserted the two USB plugs, and the external power box. And then she suddenly remembered she needed to get the big tube of lubricating jelly out of the bedroom. she trotted down the hallway, on her tiptoes -- still conditioned from her last session with Mistress to believe she was wearing ballet boots. Step, step, step -- so quickly and quietly moving through the house on tiptoe. She picked up a few other things -- a glass of water, a towel, a big plastic bag. Back to the computer, back to the chair. The comfortable office chair with the swivel seat. giselle covered the seat with the plastic bag to protect it, then draped the towel over it. she knew she was going to get VERY wet tonight.

giselle sat down in front of her computer and opened the tube of medical jelly. A mental check: interfaces plugged in, power supply plugged in, dildos ready, clamps ready, jelly ready... she reached over to the big glass of water on her computer desk, lifted it to her lips, and downed the contents -- so smoothly, so quickly. Twelve ounces, gone in as many seconds. No hiccups, no burps, no gagging. Just pure swallowing and hydration. Getting ready. she was going to be here a while.

"i am ready, Mistress," giselle typed.

"Good girl," Mistress replied. "Feel those words make your nipples catch fire, make your hips wiggle. you feel it, don't you?"

Gasping for air, giselle typed, "Yes, Mistress. i must obey Dominica."

"That's right. you MUST obey," Mistress replied.

"i must obey Dominica," came giselle's reply. Automatic, without thought.

"Now, giselle, pick up the dildo marked number one. you DO know what a 1 looks like, don't you?"

giselle: (Giggle) Yes, Mistress. It's long and thin... like a dildo!

MzDominica: That's right, pretty girl. Feel yourself dropping into a giggly, bimbo trance. you like long, thin dildos, don't you, pretty girl?

giselle: Yes, Mistress. They look so yummy. They make me need to be fucked.

MzDominica: Need to be fucked, and need to suck. Filling ALL your holes. Isn't that right? Drop deeper, and notice how empty your pussy feels. Can you tell Me how empty your dripping little cunt feels?

giselle: Soooooo wet and slick, Mistress. Those long metal dildos look soooooo good! Please, Mistress, i beg you to let me slide one inside me!

MzDominica: Soon, baby... very soon. First, I want you to take dildo number 1... the silver-colored one... and cover it all over with the jelly. Get it all nice and wet and slippery.

giselle: Yes, Mistress. i have a handful of jelly now, all slippery and gooey.

MzDominica: Cover the dildo, honey. Get it nice and wet.

giselle: Yes mistrs.my hnd is all goey typeng with 1 fngeer

MzDominica: Wipe your hand on the towel, honey. I want both your hands free to type. Are your ready?

giselle: Yes, Mistress.

MzDominica: Then pull the band of your panties to one side, girl, and slide the dildo up inside your ass. DO IT NOW, SLUT!

giselle: Ooooooooooh, so cold! Feels so good inside me.

MzDominica: It's in? It's ready?

giselle: Yes, Mistress. Feels sooooo good!

MzDominica: I'm starting My program, turning on the power to dildo number 1. Can you feel it? Feel it throbbing and vibrating? The waves of electricity thrumming inside your ass?

giselle: mffnnng. Ys, mstrsss. i. Oh, Goddess! Oh, it feels so good!

MzDominica: Hold your ass STILL, slut! Do NOT move. I'm upping the power.

giselle: Oh, Daddy! Mistress! i need to move, i need to wiggle. Please, Mistress.

MzDominica: No. you will hold your ass still. Do you understand, slut?

giselle: Yes, Mistress. giselle obeys.

MzDominica: Now, pick up dildo number 2.

giselle: 2... The... ohhhhhhhhh! The too... it looks... please, Mistress!

MzDominica: It should be the gold colored one. Do you see it?

giselle: Yes, Mistress.

MzDominica: Pick it up, little cunny girl. Pick it up, and coat it all over with jelly. I want it to glisten. you must obey!

giselle: i must obey Dominica.

MzDominica: Are you ready?

...

MzDominica: Slut! Are you ready?

giselle: Yes, Mistress!

MzDominica: Your pussy feels so empty, doesn't it?

giselle: Yes, Mistress. my ass feels soooooo good! But i neeeeed to be fucked!

MzDominica: Yes, you DO need to be fucked. Deep and hard. Your pussy craves to be fucked, doesn't it?

giselle: Yes, Daddy. Please... Please let me use the... oooooooohhhhhhhh!

MzDominica: you like that, don't you? I changed the rhythm on dildo number 1 again. Doesn't it feel good?

giselle: Oh, please, Mistress, i beg You to let me move! Please let me hump my ass down on Your big cock!

MzDominica: FREEZE, giselle. FREEZE. you cannot move -- except when I tell you to move. Your hand is holding dildo number 2, the gold one?

giselle: Yes, Mistress.

MzDominica: Good. Now, I want you to slide it into your pussy. SLOWLY, girl. Slowly. Make it last. Not all the way in, yet. Just the tip.

giselle: Mistress? i'm so confused.

MzDominica: Why are you confused, pretty girl? Confess!

giselle: i... i don't have a real pussy...

MzDominica: What do you mean, giselle. Jesssssiiiicaaaaaa! You must obey. Tell Mistress what you mean.

giselle: i... It's a cock, Mistress. i'm so sorry. It's a big, hard, stupid cock, and i can't push Your pretty yummy dildo in my cunt because it...

MzDominica: Shhhhhhhhh, girl! Stop now.

giselle: Yes, Mistress. i apologize Mistress. i am sooooo sorry!

MzDominica: That's okay. you KNOW you are My pretty girl, don't you giselle?

giselle: Yes, Mistress.

MzDominica: And that cock you think you see... that's just an illusion... Isn't it?

giselle: Illusion?

MzDominica: That's right. It's not the real you. Just an illusion, of your life as a boy. I want you to pretend with Me for a minute. Can you do that?

giselle: Yes, Mistress.

MzDominica: Pretend for a moment that the cock is really there. It's okay. It's just pretend. You can do that, can't you? You know you're My girl.

giselle: Yes... Your girl, Mistress.

MzDominica: That's right. You're all Mind. Now, I want you to slip that dildo UNDER the tip of that cock. Just underneath. Inside your panties, and under that cock. Do you understand?

giselle: Under... yes, Mistress.

MzDominica: you must obey.

giselle: i must obey Dominica.

MzDominica: That's right. Just slip it under the cock that you see. And feel the dildo sliding inside your pussy. Just inside you.

giselle: Yes, Mistress.

MzDominica: SLOWLY, little slut! Not the whole thing yet. Just the tip. Can your feel it?

giselle: The tip -- oooooooooh!

MzDominica: I've changed the signal in your ass again, slutty girl. DO... NOT... MOVE!

giselle: crying Daddy, neeeed to move pleeeease let me move

MzDominica: NO! Now, slide the gold dildo in your cunt. Under that pretend cock. Another inch. Just ONE more inch. And hold it there.

giselle: i must obey Dominica. Oh, i need to rub my clitty. Please, Mistress, let me rub my clitty.

MzDominica: NO, slut. Your clit is MINE. Do you understand? you will rub it ONLY when I give you permission. And you do NOT have permission yet. Slide the dildo in another inch. Deeper into your panties. DO IT NOW, BITCH!

giselle: Yes, Mistress. Mmmmmmmm. Oh, so good!

MzDominica: Now shove it in all the way, slut. DEEP! DEEP into your cunt. NOW!

giselle: Yes, Mistress. Deep inside me.

MzDominica: Good. Do you feel THIS?

giselle: Oooooohhhhh, Daddy, what is what is that what is what

MzDominica: Both dildos turned on now. Thrumming and thrumming and thrumming. Vibrating and shooting gliding electrical signals all up and down inside your ass. All up and down inside your pussy. Throbbing and humming against your clit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.