Terry Blindfolded

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She thought it was her husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   .

I probably never would have found out if she hadn't come home drunk that night. In high school and in college I'd taken part in several gangbangs and you never forget what it feels like to slip your cock in a cum filled hole. I'd undressed her and had looked down on her lying on the bed with her legs spread, giggling at something only she could see and she looked so damn sexy that I just had to fuck her. My cock slid right in and I knew immediately that I wasn't the first one to fuck her that night, or even the second or third. I thought back to the gangbangs I'd been a part of and I tried to imagine Terry lying on her back with a line of guys waiting for their turn and the image drove me crazy. I fucked her three times before I rolled over and went to sleep.

Terry and I had been married almost three years and early on in our relationship we had reached an accommodation on personal space. We both realized we needed to spend a little time away from each other and that we each needed an outside activity or two. For me it was bowling on Thursday night and golf on either Saturday or Sunday mornings. For Terry it was cards every Tuesday night with her girl friends from college and an occasional 'girls night out' with the same friends. Usually it was a baby shower, bridal shower, a Tupperware party, an Avon party or something similar, but the constant was the Tuesday night card party. We both had a ritual that we followed when we came home, me from bowling, her from her card party. We both showered before we went to bed and we did it because neither of us smoked, but most of our friends and associates did and neither of us wanted to take the stink of second hand smoke to bed with us for the other to have to smell. At least that was my reason and I'd always thought it was hers too. It was almost midnight when the front door bell rang and I opened the door to find Terry's friend Lea standing there.

"Sorry to bother you Brad, but Terry had a little too much to drink tonight and I wouldn't let her drive home. I got her this far, but I'm going to need some help getting her out of my car and into the house."

We managed to get Terry out of Lea's car and I carried her into the house and undressed her and that's when I made my discovery.


The clock went off at six and I rolled over and hit the snooze button for Terry and then I got up and headed downstairs. I was at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the morning paper when a very bleary eyed Terry shuffled into the room.

"Good morning party girl" I said and she made a face at me and said, "My head hurts."

I grinned at her, "I shouldn't wonder. When Lea dropped you off last night you were so bombed that I had to carry you into the house and put you to bed."

A worried look crossed her face and I knew what she was thinking, "Did he notice anything? Did I say anything I shouldn't have?" I just smiled at her and behaved as if everything was normal.

"Get some coffee and throw on some clothes. I have just enough time to run you over to get your car before I have to leave for work."

On the ride over to where she'd left the car I said, "So, what did you do last night?"

She looked out the side window, "Nothing. Just shot the shit with the girls and played cards."

I said, "Something must have different because you don't usually come home so blitzed."

She made a face, "That was Bev's doing. She just came back from Mexico and they had a drink down there they make with tequila and she wanted all of us to try it. That stuff can really sneak up on you."

That isn't all that snuck up on you I thought, but I didn't say anything.

The following Tuesday I followed Terry to her friend Jana's house where the card party was supposed to be. I parked down the street and settled in to wait and see what might happen. I saw Lea arrive, then Judy and Alice. A few minutes later Joyce and Mary showed up. Nothing out of the ordinary so far and I started to think that I might be wasting my time, but about eight o'clock a car pulled up and three guys got out and went into the house. Ten minutes later a pick up truck pulled up and parked and two more guys got out and went into the house. I noticed that none of them rang the bell. I waited half an hour and then I got out of my car and walked around Jana's house to see what I might be able to see. Unfortunately all the shades were pulled down tight and I couldn't see a thing. I went back to my car and sat and watched the house. At eleven thirty people started leaving and by twelve (and by my count) only Jana, Lea, Terry and three guys were left. At twelve-ten Terry and a guy came out and got in the pick up truck. They sat and talked for about five minutes and then Terry's head disappeared from view and I knew the guy was getting a blow job. I pulled out and headed for home. I wanted to be there when Terry got home. I knew she had just sucked a cock, but I needed to find out if she'd been fucked.

She came in the front door at one o'clock and was surprised to find me waiting for her in the living room.

"What are you still doing up?" she asked.

I gave her a smile and said, "For some reason sweetheart, I've had you on my mind all evening and thinking those thoughts has me horny as a goat. I've been waiting for you so I can jump your bones."

She gave me a big grin and said, "I'm glad I can still light your fires. Why don't you get into bed and I'll take my shower and then join you."

The grin faded when I said, "No baby. No shower tonight. I want you here and now" and I drug her over to the couch and pulled her down. I kissed her and was pretty sure, in fact I was almost positive, that I tasted the salty residue of cum. No surprise there of course, I had just seen her go down on a guy. As I kissed her I ran my hand up her leg and managed to get a finger in her cunt before she could clamp her legs closed. She was wet; she was very wet and I knew if I pulled that finger out and licked it I would taste more salty cum. I wiggled the finger that I had in her and said, "Damn, but you are wet. You must have been thinking of me as much as I've been thinking of you." I saw the expression on her face and I knew she was going to take that idea and run with it.

Sure enough she said, "I've been thinking of you all day baby. I almost didn't go tonight so we could have stayed home and made love. I'm horny too, but I smell baby. Let me take a shower."

I grinned and said; "I don't care what you smell like sweetheart. I want you now just the way you are." I pushed her legs apart and was about to push her panties to one side when she said, "At least let me take my panties off." She lifted her hips as I pulled them down, noticing how wet the crotch band was, and then I put my cock head at the entrance of her cunt. I could read the expression on her face clear as clean glass; "Will he be able to tell?" A little push and I easily slid all the way in. She was as wet and slick as she had been the previous Tuesday and I wondered how many of the guys I'd seen go in Jana's house also went into Terry and I wondered how long it had been going on. In my mind I tried to imagine Terry pulling a train and the thought had the same effect that it had last Tuesday - I couldn't keep my hands off the unfaithful slut. I fucked Terry as hard as I could for a good five minutes and when I came it was so hard I was surprised that I hadn't blown a hole clean through the bitch. I stood up, pulled her off the couch and carried her into the bedroom where I fucked her twice more before rolling over and falling asleep. Next morning over coffee Terry said, "What got into you last night? Whatever it was I hope it keeps on happening." I almost laughed out loud at that one because I had a feeling that it would, at least on Tuesdays.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.