Cherry Hunters - Cover

Cherry Hunters

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 7:The Group

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7:The Group - Their hobby was hunting cherries. Not the ones that grew on trees but those of young boys and girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

One afternoon Kiran, Rita and chachu were resting after fucking. Chachu lay in the centre flanked by the two girls. Chachu had his fingers in their cunts while they played with his limp cock.

Chachi, who was also naked, entered the room carrying a tray with freshly brewed tea and cookies.

"Come on everybody tea and cookie time," she said placing the tray on the bedside table. Chachu and the girls pulled themselves to sitting position.

When everyone had served themselves, chachi said, "Rita, tell us what was so compelling that made you lose your cherry for twelve hundred rupees."

"Chachi, in our class we have five super rich brats, two girls and three boys, known as 'The Group'. They always hang together. I was very keen to join them. Their condition was that I spend at least a thousand rupees per month on 'The Group' for three months. I tried raising the money but couldn't. I had visions of being treated like Mona, a girl from our class, by 'The Group'."

"Then Kiran suggested that as I am going to lose my virginity in any case then why not enjoy it. So we told mama that I required tuition and chachu would charge twelve hundred a month for two hours a week. Rest you know," Rita said.

"How did they treat Mona?" chachu asked.

"They treated her so badly that the poor girl committed suicide," Rita said.

"My God!" chachi exclaimed, "What did they do to her?"

"Kiran, you tell them," Rita said, "Mona told her the whole story before taking the ultimate step."

"Kiran, tell us," chachi said passing the cookies. Kiran repeated the whole story.

"My God, these people are like beasts," chachi said.

"Girls get raped every day but that is no reason to take one's life," chachu said.

"You are right. I told her the same thing," Kiran said, "What I think she could not reconcile with was getting fucked by a dog. She kept repeating that a dog had fucked her."

"I think they deserve to be paid back in the same coin," chachi said.

"Who will do it? They are very rich and everybody is afraid of them," Kiran said.

"If you two have finished talking then my cock wants your choots," chachu said.

"Oh yes, me first," Rita said lying on the bed with her legs wide apart.


Ten days later when Kiran and Rita were at chachu's house, chachu asked, "Girls, how would you like to go on a trip during the forthcoming holidays for a week with chachi and me?"

"Oh it'll be lovely. We can fuck the whole day and night," Rita said enthusiastically.

"No Rita, for seven days and seven nights," Kiran giggled correcting her.

"When will we leave?" Rita asked.

"Immediately on commencement of the holidays," chachu said.

"So soon, then you can say good bye to the trip," Rita said dejectedly, "All trains are going packed because of the Puja holidays."

"Darling, we'll be traveling by road," chachi said.

"You think our parents will allow us to go," Rita said.

"Of course they will," chachu said, "tell them that I am taking a small group of students on a holiday."

"Where are we going?" Kiran asked.

"To a small place called Salngril about six/seven hours drive from here," chachu said, "I have booked a cottage for us there."

"Who else is going?" Rita asked.

"I was thinking you could ask your rich friends," chachu said.

"You mean 'The Group'?" Kiran asked incredulously.

"I don't think that they will come with us," Rita said, "We are too middle class for them."

"Tell them that you are going on a holiday for a week with your uncle and aunt but due to pressure of work your uncle and aunt will return home on the fourth day and the last two days you'll have to manage on your own," chachu said.

"Then how will we return?" Kiran asked.

"I'll arrange for a vehicle to pick you up on the seventh day morning," chachu said.

"We'll ask our respective parents and let you know tomorrow," Rita said.

"Alright now take off your clothes and let us enjoy ourselves," chachu said.

After the girls had left chachi said, "What are planning to do?"

"Pay them back in their own coin," chachu said.

"It'll be very dangerous. These kids are from very rich and powerful families," chachi warned.

"Our daily life is full of risks but what they did to that poor girl is unforgivable," chachu said.

"At least you'll have your fun deflowering two choots and fucking five virgin ass holes," chachi giggled.

"I doubt whether the girls are virgins but I'll definitely get five ass hole cherries. It is pity that the boys have lost their virginity already," chachu said.

"Never mind I'll have at least five virgin mouths to eat my pussy," chachi giggled, "What makes you say that the girls are not virgins?"

"If they use dildos then their hymen is history," chachu clarified.

"Technically they are still virgins till a live cock fucks them," chachi chuckled.

"You are right," chachu laughed, "Lose cunted virgins."

"Something is better than nothing," chachi laughed.


Rita and Kiran asked their parents. After initial hesitation they said yes. Then Rita approached 'The Group'.

"You look very happy," Mary said.

"Yes, I am because I am going on a week long trip with my chachu and chachi during the forthcoming holidays," Rita replied.

"Where are you off to?" Sush said yawning.

"We are going to Salngril. It's situated in very picturesque surroundings about six hours drive from here. Chachu has reserved a cottage for the duration of the holidays," Rita said.

"Good for you," Dev said, "don't forget to drop us a card."

"Why don't you guys come along also," Rita said, "We'll have great fun."

"What about your chachu? Don't you think you should ask him," Mark said.

"Oh that's alright," Rita said, "He said I could ask my friends to join us."

"We don't know... who else have you invited other than us?" Mary asked.

"I've asked Kiran. Her parents have agreed," Rita said.

"We'll have to ask our parents also," Sush said.

"Yeah sure, ask them," Rita said, "If you want chachu will be pleased to ask them."

"That will not be necessary," Bha said coldly, "We'll do our own asking."

"Okay, it is fine by me," Rita said, "Oh by the way there is a small point I may mention."

"What now?" Bha growled.

"Chachu and chachi will come back after four days. Pressure of work you know," Rita said, "Last two days we'll have to fend for ourselves."

'The Group' looked meaningfully at each other.

"You mean they'll return here leaving us seven alone in the cottage," Dev asked to remove any misunderstanding.

"Just for last two days only," Rita said, "According to chachu it is quite safe."

"How will we return," Mark asked.

"Chachu said he'll make appropriate arrangements," Rita said.

"When do we leave?" Sush asked.

"On the first day of the break," Rita said, "Anything else you think your parents might like know?"

"No thank you," Dev said.

"Good, let me know by tomorrow," Rita said, "I've to rush now. Bye."

When Rita was out of earshot Bha, grinning like an ape, turned to his friends and said, "Are you thinking the same thing I am thinking?"

"Come into my parlor the spider said to the fly," Mark said laughing.

"Yeah, she has invited another choot to keep her company too," Dev laughed.

"Now we'll have two sex slaves instead on one," Sush giggled.

"Guys, I must tell you something. I sort of like Kiran therefore I'll deflower her," Bha said.

"And I'll pop Rita's cherry," Dev said, "Bha, then we'll exchange the girls and take their ass hole cherries. That is if you agree."

"Done," Bha laughed.

"Hey that's not fair. What about me," Mark complained.

"Shut up Mark. You have no reason to complain," Mary said, "you fucked Mona first in both her holes."

"There is no harm in trying," Mark grinned, "but I'll fuck them next.

"Sure," Bha said.

"Sush, do you still have the dildos?" Mary asked.

"No, but I know where to get them," Sush giggled.

"Be careful that your mom doesn't find out," Mary cautioned.

"She won't. She has a new set now," Sush said.

"I wish Prince would have been here," Mark laughed, "he would have enjoyed fucking these middle class choots also."


A couple of days later Kiran and Rita were in Rita's room.

"Where are your sisters?" Kiran asked.

"Nita has gone to the movies with her friend and Sudha told me that she had seen Sita in the library. Why do you ask?"

But Sudha was mistaken. Sita was in the adjoining room and overheard them as they talked.

"Just like that," Kiran said.

After some time the conversation turned to the forth coming trip.

"I am glad that 'The Group' has agreed to come otherwise chachu would have been very disappointed," Kiran said.

"I've not understood one thing. Why chachu wants 'The Group' to come with us? They will complain all the time middle class this and middle class that," Rita said making a face.

"I think it has something to do with Mona," Kiran said.

"I think so too but what can he do?" Rita said.

"He wants to treat them like they treated Mona," Kiran said.

"You mean..." Rita said.

"Haan, mera khayal hai ki woh unhain chodenge (Yes, I think he plans to fuck them)," Kiran giggled.

"Tu sochitil hai ki woh chup chap apne ko chudwa lenge? Kabhie nahin (You think they will agree to be fucked? Never)," Rita said.

"If they don't agree then he will rape them," Kiran said.

"Granted that he can rape Mary and Sush but what will he do with the boys? He can't fuck them," Rita asked.

"Pagal lardki, woh unki gaand maarenge (Silly girl, he'll bugger them)," Kiran said.

"I thought chachu only fucked girls in their ass hole," Rita said.

"Why shouldn't he bugger boys? For your kind information the boys also have an ass holes like the girls too," Kiran said sarcastically.

"What I meant was... oh let it be," Rita said, "Tell me one thing if chachu is going to fuck Mary and Sush and bugger the boys then he won't have time to fuck us."

"Chachu hamain zaroor chodenge. Ek baar nahin kayi baar chodenge (Trust chachu, he'll fuck us, not once but several times)," Kiran said.

"I hope so otherwise the trip will be no fun," Rita sighed.

"What are you planning to wear on the journey?" Kiran asked.

"I was thinking of wearing jeans and a T- shirt on the journey and you," Rita said.

"I was thinking the same," Kiran said, "but I'm going to wear skirt and blouse at the cottage,"

"Why?" Rita asked.

"It is easier for chachu to fuck me. Just lift the skirt, pull down the panties and the choot is ready to receive his cock," Kiran giggled.

"You are right. I'll follow your advice but make it even simpler by not wearing any panties. Just lift the skirt and ram it in," Rita giggled.

Sita, who had overheard the whole conversation, tip toed out of the adjoining room before Rita and Kiran found her there.


It was ten minutes to seven on the morning they were leaving. 'The Group, Rita and Kiran waited for chachu and chachi at the corner of Station Road and Park Street for them to arrive.

"They are late," Dev said looking at his gold watch, "Typical middle class."

"Dev, gold watches are only for show. If you want to see time then buy something middle class like this," Rita laughed showing her wrist watch, "It is still five to seven."

Just then chachu drove up in a blue colored sixteen seater minibus.

"Good morning children," chachu said cheerfully, "All set to leave."

'The Group' eyed the mini bus critically. "Are we supposed to travel in... in this," Bha said making a face.

"Yes, it is very comfortable," chachu said, "It is air conditioned, has a fridge stacked with cold drinks and a hamper full of goodies to munch. Take a look before knocking it."

Mary and Sush climbed aboard and looked around.

The inside configuration was custom made. There was only provision for seating nine persons. There was a driver's seat with another seat next to it in front. Behind the driver's seat with back to it was a seat for four and facing it a seat for three. Then there was a flat space with thick mattresses with a partitioned space at the rear for luggage. Through the open space one could reach the resting area. The windows had shutters like in an aircraft.

"Uncle..." Mary started to say but chachu interrupted her, saying, "All of you please call us chachu and chachi."

"Chachu, it is real cool but what is the empty space with mattresses for?" Mary asked.

"It is my idea. You can stretch out and sleep if you are tired. Have you noticed the shutters? They are there to prevent the light from disturbing you while you sleep," chachu said.

"You can also play games while on the road," chachi said.

"Hey, I am taking the window seat," Sush said.

There was a rush to grab the window seats.

"Wait, please stow your bags in the luggage storage space before you get on board," chachu said.

The luggage was stowed away and everyone was on board. Chachu was in the driver's seat.

"Chachu, are you going to drive all the time?" Mark asked.

"No, when I want to relax then chachi will take over," chachu said.

"Gosh chachi, how will you manage this monster?" Sush said.

"She is used to manage his monster cock," Rita whispered to Kiran.

"Yeah, soon chachu is going to introduce his monster cock to her choot too," Kiran giggled.

Rita and Kiran laughed aloud.

"What is the joke?" Mary said, "Share it with us also."

"Nothing," Rita said, "You won't find it funny."

"Let us judge for ourselves," Sush said snootily.

"She said that chachi is used to dealing with monsters since she was thirteen years old," Rita lied smoothly.

"Very funny," Bha said.

"Don't worry, chachi is an expert driver," chachu said suppressing a smile, "She has driven fully laden ten ton trucks."

The journey was very enjoyable. They drank cold drinks, munched chachi's cookies and other goodies. They sang songs and played games. After stopping for a quick lunch and couple of pee breaks they reached the town of Salngril at five in the evening.

Chachu stopped at the real estate agents office and collected the keys to the cottage. He made another stop before driving on towards the cottage. There he took two big Alsatian dogs, Blackie and Patch, on board.

"Oh these dogs are beautiful," Mark said, "What are their names?"

"The black one is Blackie and the one which has a grey patch is Patch," chachu said.

"May I pet them?" Mark asked.

"Sure. They are very docile but on a command they'll tear a man apart," chachu said.

"They are just like our dog Prince," Mark said petting them.

"I don't like dogs," Sush said, "Why do we need them?"

"You'll see when we reach the cottage," chachu said.

"When are we going to reach it?" Dev asked.

"It is not far from here," chachu said.

About two hours later they reached their destination. The cottage was situated amid lush green trees in Ala forests. The cottage and its grounds were surrounded by four feet high wall with a wrought iron gate.

"The cottage is beautiful," Kiran said, "Who owns it?"

"It belongs to Raja Saheb of Salngril. At one time it was his hunting lodge but now he rents it to tourists like us," chachu said.

"But why the wall," Rita said, "It blocks the beautiful view."

"It was built to keep the wild animals out," chachu laughed.

"Are there tigers here?" Sush asked.

"A few but not in the vicinity, they are further north," chachu said.

"If a wild animal jumps the wall then what happens?" Dev said.

"Firstly there are no wild animals left. Secondly Blackie and Patch will warn us and thirdly there are iron bars on the windows and the doors are fortified with steel sheets," chachu said, "Don't worry we are safe."

"I am glad that Blackie and Patch are with us," Mary said shivering.

"Is it safe to go on walks?" Dev asked.

"Of course but won't wander too far, you might get lost," chachu said.

"Hey guys, be ready at six we'll go for a long walk," Dev said.

"Take your luggage and go in. Mark you close the gates," chachu said.

"Bha, come with me," Mark said.

"Boys you take the room on the right, the girls will sleep in the one on the left and chachi and me will take the center room," chachu said, "Freshen up and we'll meet in thirty minutes to discuss today's program."

Everybody assembled in the living room after thirty minutes. "Help yourself to tea and cookies and sit down," chachi said, "Then chachu will tell you the program."

"Ab hum ek khel khelenge jiska naam hai 'chudai' (Now we'll play a game called 'fucking')" Rita whispered in Kiran's ear.

When everyone was seated, chachu said, "Who all knew Mona?"

'The Group' members looked at each other but remained quiet. "Who all knew Mona?" chachu repeated.

"We all knew her. She was in our class," Kiran said.

"I understand you five drove her to suicide," chachu said.

"It is a lie. We did nothing of that sort," Mary said belligerently...

"Mary, you are a liar. Mona told me everything before taking the ultimate step," Kiran said, "You raped her and made her do all sort of dirty things. You even let your dog... Oh I can't say it."

"All right, if we did all you say," Sush said, "What are you going to do about it?"

"They are going do nothing but I'm going to rape you and do everything you did to poor Mona and some more," chachu said, "Now you five take off your clothes."

"Like hell we will," Mary said laughing cynically.

"Chachi, give Kiran and Rita the rods," chachu said ignoring Mary, "You take one also. Yes, where was I... take off your clothes."

All five laughed.

"I am not staying here to be humiliated like this," Mary said and started to walk out.

"Blackie, Patch," chachu said sharply.

The dogs got to there feet and exposing their fangs growled, "GGGRRRR" At Mary.

"In the corner with them," chachu ordered the dogs.

The dogs barked and growled at 'The Group'. Sush and Bha were mortally scared of dogs. They quickly went to the corner. Mark and Dev tried to calm the dogs but they growled and snapped at them, nearly biting their hands off.

"Sis, the dogs can bite at any time. I think it is better we do as he says," Mark said moving to the corner. Mary and Dev followed. Blackie and Patch sat down.

"Good, now take off your clothes," chachu said.

"No, we won't," Mary said defiantly, "I am warning you. If you don't let us go then I'll report you to the police."

"Sure, do that," chachu laughed, "but by that time I would have fucked you five in all your orifices."

"My father is very influential. He'll have you jailed and throw the key away," Mary threatened.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," chachu chuckled snapping his fingers at the dogs.

Blackie and Patch got up and bared their fangs. Trembling with fear Sush and Bha started to peel off her clothes.

"Rita and Kiran touch the Mark and Dev with the rods," chachu said.

Rita and KIran jabbed at Mark and Dev with the rods.

"OWWWAAAAA," they screamed.

"What happened?" Mary inquired.

"That infernal thing gave us an electric shock," Mark said.

"That is right. These rods are usually used by the police for mob control. They have three settings low, medium and high. They are at present set at low," chachu said, "Kiran, Rita, give them another taste of the rod."

"No please don't. I can't bear pain," Dev said and started to undress.

"Mark, undress or... ," chachu said leaving the sentence unfinished.

"Chachu please," Mark begged.

"Chachi, hold Mark while Kiran and Rita will take off his clothes," chachu said.

Mark struggled and shouted but he could not free himself from chachi's iron grip. Soon his clothes lay in a heap on the floor. Now all of them were naked except Mary. "Chachi collect their clothes and put them away in our room under lock and key.

When chachi returned after doing chachu's bidding, chachu said, "Dev and Bha hold Mary like you held Mona."

Mary struggled but she was no match for the two boys.

"Let me go you idiots," Mary screamed.

"Sorry, we have to do this," Bha said apologetically.

"Mark, now undress her like you disrobed Mona," chachu said.

Mark hesitated. "Rita, prod his cock with your rod," chachu chuckled. Rita approached Mark with a fiendish grin.

"Rita, wait," Mark said and started to take off Mary's clothes.

"Mark, what are mad? I am your sister," Mary yelled struggling.

"Sorry sis but I love my cock very much," Mark said. Minutes later Mary was also naked.

All five members of 'The group' stood naked in a line with their hands covering their respective genitals.

"Remove your hands," chachu said. They shook their heads in the negative.

"Kiran, Rita," chachu said.

The two girls moved forward. The boys quickly removed their hands. Their cocks were erect and pointing upwards.

"Mary, Sush, the boys like your choots," chachu laughed, "Chachi, handcuff the girls hand behind their backs."

The girls struggled but chachi managed to handcuff them.

Both the girls looked beautiful. Chachu enjoyed watching their girlish bodies, slim waist and tennis ball sized firm boobs with hard nipples pointing straight ahead. The lips of their choots were stuck together with their swollen clit was peeping out from in between them. The only blemish, from chachu's point of view was the growth of short wooly hair covering their choots. The pubic hair of the boy's had also started to grow.

"Beautiful," chachu said appreciatively, "now tell me in whose bag have you packed the dildos?"

Both Mary and Sush denied having the dildos. "I bet you have," chachu said, "Rita, Kiran search their bags."

"You have no right to search our personal belongings," Mary said. Chachu laughed.

Just then Rita and Kiran brought two large black dildos. "Where were they?" chachu asked.

"In Sush's bag," Rita tittered.

"I see," chachu said, "Chachi, do the needful."

Chachi approached them with a razor. "Don't move, if you get cut then you'll have yourself to blame," chachi said.

"What are going to do?" Sush asked nervously.

"I am going to shave your choots," chachi said innocently.

"Why are you doing this to us?" Mary asked.

"Because I don't like fucking choots with hair on it," chachu said.

"K... K... Kya aap humain chodenge? (A... A... Are you are going to fuck us?)" Sush stuttered.

"Haan, main tum dono ko chodunga (Yes, I'm going to fuck you)," chachu said trurhfully.

"But..." Sush said.

"Tumnain Mona ko bhi choda tha (You fucked Mon also)," chachu said.

Both of them remained silent.

"Main pahele tum donau ko chodoonga aur phir tum panchon ki gaand maaroonga (First I am going to fuck you both then I'll bugger you and the boys)," chachu said.

"You can't do that," Mary protested.

"Wait and see," chachu said starting to undress.

When chachu dropped his underwear his erect cock sprang up to survey the scene. On seeing chachu's big cock they gasped audibly and stared at his cock with saucer big eyes.

"What happened?" chachu said fisting his cock.

"Y... Y... Your cock is so big," Bha stammered.

Chachu laughed and ordered chachi to shave the girl's cunts first followed by the pubic hair of the boys.

"Stay still, you bitch, otherwise I'll snick yur pretty choots," chachi said while shaving Mary's choot. After shaving the girls chachi began to shave the boys.

"Oh you have sexy cocks, not very big but nice," chachi announced moving their foreskin up and down as she shaved them.

"Chachi, are you finished?" chachu enquired.

"Aye, aye, sir," chachi said saluting, "The choots are ready for defloration."

"Good. Bha, Dev lay Mary down on the floor," chachu ordered.

Bha and Dev hesitated but when Kiran waved the rod at them they jumped to it and caught hold of Mary. Mary struggled but Bha and Dev overpowered her and pressed her to the floor.

"NO, PLEASE CHACHU DON'T IT," Mary shouted still struggling.

Chachu lay on top of her and placing her legs on his shoulders aimed his cock at the entrance of her choot.

"PLEASE CHACHU, I BEG OF YOU. DON'T FUCK ME. I AM A VIRGIN," Mary cried.

"What did she say?" Chachu said and lunged forward.

"AAAAAAAYYYYYYIIIIIEEEEEEE," Mary screamed as chachu's cock tore through her hymen and entered her choot but got stuck half way inside.

"OH YOU BASTARD YOU HAVE DEFLOWERED ME," she screamed.

Chachu ignoring her pulled his cock back to the entrance of her choot and push it in again. He did this a couple on times and with each such stroke his cock went deeper and deeper into her cunt till his pubic hair tickled her clit.

"Boys, get Sush ready," chachu said starting the fuck motion, "I'll fuck her next."

Sush struggled and shouted but the three boys were much stronger than her. Soon Sush lay spread eagled on the carpet. After a dozen in and out strokes in Mary's cunt chachu with drew his blood stained cock from her bleeding choot and climbed on top of Sush.

"Please chachu, don't fuck me," Sush begged.

"You need not be scared. It won't hurt much not after using those big dildos," chachu said placing his cock on her the entrance of her choot.

"WAIT! THEY ARE NOT MINE BUT MY MOTHER'S," Sush shouted, "I AM A VIRGIN."

"What did you say?" chachu said lunging forward.

"AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE," Sush screamed as chachu's cock entered he choot destroying her virginity forever.

"She said that she is a virgin," Rita giggled.

"How can she be a virgin? My cock is inside her choot," chachu said moving his cock in and out of her cunt.

"OH MY GOD HE IS FUCKING ME," Sush wailed and started sob softly.

"Chachi, turn Mary over," chacha said after he had stroked Sush's choot a dozen times. Chachi and Rita pulled Mary on her fours.

Mary was too dazed to struggle. Chachu withdrew his blood stained cock from Sush's bleeding choot and spitting on her puckered hole aimed his cock at it.

"CHACHU NAHIN, MERI GAAND NAHIN MAARNA (CHACHU NO, PLEASE DON'T FUCK ME IN MY ASS HOLE)," Mary shouted recovering.

"Kyon nahin? (Why not?)" chachu said lunging forward.

"AAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE," Mary shrieked as her sphincter snapped open to admit chachu's cock into her ass hole till his balls were resting on her hairless choot.

"Get Sush in position," chachu said starting the fuck movement, "I'll fuck her ass hole next."

"NOOO, LET ME GO," SUSH screamed fighting of both Kiran and Rita.

"Chachi, please help us," Rita panted still trying to grapple with Sush.

At last they managed to subdue Sush with chachi's help. Chachu climbed on her and placed his cock on her ass hole.

"Chachu please, don't fuck me in my ass hole," Sush begged with folded hands.

"Do you remember as to what you said when Mark hesitated to fuck Mona in her ass hole?" chachu asked.

"I didn't say anything. Honest," Sush said.

"Sush, you are a liar," chachu said, "You said, I quote, 'What are you waiting for? Fuck the bitch in her ass hole' unquote. Aren't these your word?"

"H... H... How do you know?" Sush stuttered.

"I know more than you think. When Mark suggested using lubrication otherwise Mona could get hurt you said, I quote again, 'Who cares? Shove your cock up her bum' unquote," chachu said, "I am also going to fuck you in your ass hole without lubrication."

"NO, NOOOAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE," Sush screeched as chachu's big cock forced its way into Sush's virgin ass hole till it was buried to the hilt in it.

After chachu had pumped Sush's ass hole a dozen times he withdrew his cock and asked Rita to bring the boys to him. Boys, trembling with fear, stood before him.

"Bend down on the back rest of the sofa," chachu ordered. "Please chachu, don't bugger me," Bha begged with folded hands.

"Do as you're told," chachu said sternly, "Dev, you first."

When Dev was in position chachu spread his ass cheeks with his hands and said, "Mark, Bha make it wet with your spit." Then chachu rammed his cock into Dev's ass hole. Dev shrieked with pain. After half a dozen strokes he withdrew his cock and said, "Bha, now it is your turn."

"Please chachu, it will hurt," Bha pleaded. "Do as you are told otherwise I'll bugger you without the benefit of spit."

Nervously Bha got into position. Boys use your spit on his puckered hole," chachu said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.