Cherry Hunters - Cover

Cherry Hunters

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 2: Mohan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Mohan - Their hobby was hunting cherries. Not the ones that grew on trees but those of young boys and girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

It was afternoon. The weather was very pleasant. Chachi sitting in the park was enjoying the weather and watching children play. Suddenly black clouds appeared from nowhere eclipsing the sun. Lightning flashed accompanied by claps of thunder. Then it poured. No one was prepared for it.

"Children, come with me. I live across the street," chachi shouted. Few minutes later she herded five boys into the verandah of her house.

"Take off your shoes and socks and come inside," she said, "I'll bring some towels."

"Here dry yourself before you catch a cold," chachi said distributing towels among the boys, "in the meanwhile I'll fetch some cookies and a glass of hot milk."

Ten minutes later the boys were enjoying chachi's homemade cookies and a glass of hot milk.

"Wow, you have plasma TV," a boy said.

"Yes, would you like me to switch it on?" chachi asked.

"Yes, please," Mohan said politely.

"What is your name?" chachi asked switching on the TV.

"Mohan. WOW, the picture is crystal clear," Mohan exclaimed, "Can I watch the cartoon channel?"

Chachi pressed a button of the remote. The channel was showing a Tom and Jerry cartoon. "WOW, Tom and Jerry," Mohan said, "It is my favorite cartoon."

"AWWW, this is boring," complained another boy.

Out of the five boys Mohan was the youngest, about thirteen years old and the others were around fifteen.

"There is no sign of it letting up," chachi said, "It seems you guys are stuck here for quite some time. Would you like to play Monopoly?"

"It is better than watching this shit cartoon," one of the older boys said under his breath.

"Yes, please," another boy, said politely, "we would love to play Monopoly."

Mohan watched TV and the other four boys played Monopoly while chachi fussed over them.

"Mohan, what sort of TV do you have at home?" chachi asked.

"Oh we have an imported 25 inch TV set," Mohan replied.

"It should have a good reception," chachi said.

"It has but that is not the problem," Mohan said.

"Then what is the problem?" chachi asked.

"It is my mummy. She wouldn't let me watch TV," Mohan said.

"But why?" chachi asked.

"She says my eyes will get bad," Mohan said.

"She is right. TV does affect the eyes," chachi said.

"But there is nothing wrong with my eyes," Mohan said with tears in his eyes, "Everyone watches TV even she does and she wears thicker glasses than me. She wouldn't even let me watch my favorite programs."

"All right," chachi laughed, "You can come here and watch your favorite program if you like."

"Thank you chachi, I will," Mohan said looking at his watch, "I must go now."

"How can you go? It is raining cats and dogs," chachi said.

"I must. My maths tutor will be coming," Mohan said, "if I am not there mummy will really get angry."

"I think your tutor will not come in this rain," chachi said pointing to the heavy downpour.

"You don't know him. He is very greedy. He'll come otherwise he won't get paid for today's lesson," Mohan said.

"All right, I understand. At least take this umbrella with you," chachi said, "you can return it any afternoon."

"Thanks, will do," Mohan said, "I can come and watch TV, right."

"Whenever you want," chachi laughed.

"Where is that idiot going?" one of the older boys said when he saw Mohan leave.

"He had to go," chachi said, "You can continue to play. There is no hurry. Do you guys want some more cookies?"

"No, we are fine," another boy said.

"I'll tell you what, I'll bring some more cookies," chachi said, 'you can eat them if you feel hungry."

The four boys, after thanking chachi for her hospitality, went home at six o'clock when the rain stopped.


That night when chacu and chachi were in bed chachi said, "Hasn't it been a long time since you took an ass hole cherry."

"I was also thinking the same. I think I'll fuck Nagma in her ass hole next time she is here," chachu said.

"You do that but I didn't have Nagma in mind," chachi giggled.

"Whom did you have in mind?" chachu said kissing her.

"Well, a young boy," she said.

"Really, it has been a long time since I buggered a boy," chachu said, "Last one was three... no four year ago."

"You are right. He was fourteen years old but this one is only thirteen. Kya aap iss lardke ki gaand maarna chahoge? (Would you like to bugger him?)" chachi asked.

"Of course, darling, when can I bugger him?" chachu said.

"Not yet, I have just found him," chachi chuckled, "I've to work on him."

"Take your time," chachu said squeezing her breasts, "In the meanwhile I can take Nagma's ass hole cherry."


Mohan came the next afternoon to return the umbrella. "Chachi, may I watch TV. It is time for Tom and Jerry show," Mohan asked.

"Sure go ahead and switch it on," chachi replied, "I'll join you in a minute."

"Here have some cookies and coke," chachi said joining him.

They watched the cartoon in silence.

"How many brothers and sisters are you?" chachi asked during a commercial break.

"I am the only child of my parents," Mohan replied.

"You must be very lonely," chachi said pressing his face to her breasts.

When Mohan was leaving, chachi asked, "You'll come tomorrow won't you? I'll make special cookies for you."

"I'll come if you want me to," Mohan said.

"Please come. I am so lonely in the afternoon," chachi said.

"What about your husband?" Mohan asked.

"He leaves home in the morning and returns in the evening," chachi said.

Mohan came the next day. Chachi offered him freshly baked cookies to eat. Both watched Tom chasing Jerry on the screen.

Suddenly Mohan fainted. Chachi's herbs were doing their job. Chachi carried him into the bedroom and laid him on the bed. Then she proceeded to take off his pants.

"Hmmm not a bad cock for a boy so young," she said taking Mohan's cock in her hand. Mohan stirred. Immediately chachi started to cry and suck Mohan's cock.

"CHACHI, what are you doing?" Mohan asked.

"You had fainted and I was blowing life into you," chachi said lowering her eyes.

"Blowing life! Who told you that?" Mohan asked.

"My husband," chachi said.

"Your husband?" Mohan asked surprised.

"Once I saw a woman with a man's cock in her mouth. I asked my husband what is she was doing. He said that she was blowing life into him," chachi clarified, "so when you fainted I did the same thing."

"Oh chachi, I feel so weak," Mohan said with a sly smile.

"Oh you poor boy just relax and I'll blow some more life into you," chachi said with a straight face.

Chachi took Mohan's cock in her mouth and started sucking it. In seconds it turned hard.

"Does your cock become hard like this very often?" chachi asked.

"Yes very often," Mohan said.

"Mera aadmi kehta hai jab ek mard ka lund kharda hota hai aur ussko chodene ko nahim milta tab usske tatte dard karte hain (My husband says when a man's cock becomes hard he doesn't get to fuck then his balls ache)," chachi said blushing.

"Chodena kya hota hai? (What is fucking?)" Mohan asked pretending that he didn't know

"You don't know what fucking is?" chachi said.

"No, please tell me," Mohan pressed.

"No, you are very young," chachi said.

"I am not a child. I am thirteen," Mohan said.

"Well, some other time," chachi said resuming the interrupted blow job.

She kept sucking Mohan's cock.

Then suddenly releasing Mohan's cock chachi said, "I've thinking... I saw you naked... I must do something... yes I know... you will see me naked also. Then we'll be equal."

"No, no chachi it is not necessary," Mohan said.

"No my mind is made up. You shall see me naked like I saw you," chachi said and started to suck Mohan's cock. Soon Mohan started to pant and few minutes later his breath came in gasps.

"CHACHI, GO ON DON'T STOP OHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH," he screamed as he had an orgasm and collapsed on the bed.

"Do you feel better?" chachi asked.

"Y... hes, much better," Mohan said, "Are you going to undress now?"

"Yes," chachi said undoing couple of buttons of her blouse, "What time is it?"

"Five o'clock," Mohan said.

"Oh I did not realize that it was so late. Quickly wear your clothes and leave," chachi said buttoning up, "It is time for my husband to come home."

"B... But you were going to show me your naked body," Mohan said.

"I'll show you when you come next time," chachi said, "Please hurry I don't want my husband to find you here."

Mohan dressed hurriedly and left.


That night chachi and chachu were making love.

"How is the 'project gaand (ass hole)' progressing?" chachu asked moving his cock in and out of chachi choot.

"Satisfactorily," chachi panted.

"When do think it will be over," chachu asked.

"Soon. I'll tell you after you have finished fucking me," chachi said, "OH DARLING, FUCK ME HARDER."

Chachu adjusted his strokes accordingly.

"OH DARLING, GO ON. DON'T STOP. OH OHH I AM COMMMIIINNNGGGGG," chachi screamed and fell back on the bed gasping for breath.

Just then with a loud grunt chachu also unloaded his seed into chachi's choot.

"Darling, has anyone told you that you are the best," chachi said embracing him. Chachu grinned happily and kissed her passionately.

"How soon can I bugger him?" chachu asked.

Chachi narrated what happened that afternoon. "What do you think?" she asked.

"He must be thinking you must be dumb," chachu laughed.

"Jab aapka lund usski gaand main gussega tau usse pata chalega ki main kitni buddhu hoon (When your cock penetrates his asshole then he will find out how dumb I am)," chachi giggled, "Tell me how am I doing?"

"You are on the right track. He knows what a blowjob is," chachu said, "and I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to fuck you when you undress in front of him."

"I want him to. Then you can catch us red handed and punish him," chachi laughed, "Are you jealous?"

"Of course not, darling, its part of cherry hunting," chachu replied.


Next day Mohan visited chachi. "Hello chachi," he said greeting her.

"Hello Mohan," chachi said, "Come in. I was waiting for you."

Mohan came in and sat in front of the TV.

"Shall I switch on the TV?" chachi said.

"Yes please," Mohan said.

Mohan was very eager to chachi in the nude but had decided to play it cool. His reasoning was if chachi took the initiative then he'll have a better chance of fucking her. Half an hour passed. Chachi did not stir and calmly watched TV. Mohan was getting impatient.

"Chachi, you promised to show me your naked body," Mohan blurted.

"Yes I did," chachi said, "come in the bedroom."

Mohan followed her into the bedroom. Mohan watched with bated breath as chachi undressed.

"Oh chachi, you look so beautiful," Mohan panted.

"You like my choot?" chachi asked.

"Yeah! It is very pretty. Isn't your choot supposed to have hair growing on it?" Mohan asked.

"Yes but I shaved them especially for you so that you could see my choot properly," chachi said.

"May I touch your tits?" Mohan asked.

"No, that was not part of the bargain" chachi said.

"Please," Mohan begged.

"Okay, just for a minute," chachi said relenting.

Mohan jumped up from seat and grabbing her tits and squeezed them hard.

"OUCH, it hurts," chachi said catching Mohan's hands, "Caress and press them gently."

Mohan caressed her tits gently.

"Oh Mohan," chachi moaned.

Mohan saw that chachi's eyes were closed he quickly took her hard pointed nipple in his mouth and started to suckle it.

"Oh Mohan, it feels so good," chachi moaned pressing his head to her boobs.

While sucking her nipple Mohan grabbed chachi's choot.

"Oh you naughty boy," chachi said pushing him away from her, "I did not give you permission to touch my choot."

"You said you wanted us to be equal," Mohan said, "you touched my cock therefore I can touch your choot."

Chachi pretended to think for a moment and said, "How foolish of me. Yes, you are right. You may touch it."

Mohan had never seen a choot. To tell the truth he had only seen the choot of babies. Therefore out of curiosity he looked carefully at chachi's choot. He separated the cunt lips and ran his finger between them. He noticed her swollen clit also.

"Chachi, what is this?" he said placing his finger on it.

"It is my clit," she replied, "Oh don't touch it. You'll make me horny."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.