Cherry Hunters - Cover

Cherry Hunters

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 1: Nagma

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Nagma - Their hobby was hunting cherries. Not the ones that grew on trees but those of young boys and girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

Chachu and chachi were lying in bed.

"Darling, do you remember that tomorrow is the first of the month," chachu said.

"Yes, my darling," chachi said.

"Selma is very pretty," chachu said, "She will come tomorrow to collect the rent."

"Don't worry, you will have her cherry," chachi chuckled.

"Any plans?" chachu asked.

"The same three step routine. They eat my special cookies, become horny and lose their cherry to you," chachi giggled.


Next morning Nagma not Selma came to collect the rent. "Come in, my dear, chachu has just stepped out and will be back in few minutes," chachi said welcoming the girl, "in the mean while eat some cookies I baked."

"That's all right. I am in no hurry," Nagma said following chachi inside.

"It's very hot. I'll get something cold to drink," chachi said, "do taste the cookies. You'll like them."

Chachi returned with the cold drink. They chatted and Nagma ate the cookies while drinking her cold drink. "Child, have some more cookies," chachi offered.

"I've eaten enough," Nagma said, "What about you?"

"I wish I could eat them," chachi said, "they are full of calories. You have some more you are still young."

"I don't mind. They are really very tasty," Nagma said taking two more.

"Shall I get more cookies?" Chachi said although chachi didn't want Nagma to eat more cookies. She had eaten enough to suit her purpose.

"No thank you, I've had enough," Nagma giggled. Chachi gave the cookies ten minutes to take effect.

After ten minutes chachi said, "Selma, your boobs are very pretty."

"You noticed, "Nagma said happily, "By the way I am Nagma. Selma couldn't come therefore I took her place."

"Oh I am sorry," chachi said.

"No problem. We are identical twins therefore it is natural to make a mistake," Nagma said, "You really think my breasts are pretty?"

"Of course, my dear," chachi said, "otherwise I wouldn't have said so."

"They are getting bigger," Nagma said cupping them, "I can barely fit them in my palm."

"Will you do me a favor?" chachi asked.

"Of course," Nagma replied.

"Show me your boobs. When I was young like you I also had very beautiful tits, firm and without any sag," chachi said.

"Even now your tits are not bad," Nagma tittered.

"Thank you but age has taken its toll. They have started to sag," chachi said, "Just show them to remind me of olden days."

Nagma hesitated.

"It's alright if do not want to show them," chachi said in a hurt tone, "I'll get your cheque."

"Chachi, Please don't feel hurt," Nagma said, "but I can't show them to you here."

"Of course not," chachi said, "come into the bedroom."

In the bedroom Nagma took of her kameez and lowered the straps of her slip. "Here take a look," Nagma said.

"Darling, take of the slip also so that I can have an unhindered view of your lovely boobs," chachi said.

"Can't you see like this," Nagma said pouting her lips.

"Show me properly or not at all," chachi said in a huff, "Let's go back to the living room."

"Please don't be angry," Nagma said, "I'll take off the slip."

"Oh child, your boobs are so beautiful," chachi said as Nagma took off her slip.

Nagma was now naked above the waist. Nagma blushed at chachi's praise. "Oh they are so shapely too," chachi said, "May I touch them?"

Chachi didn't wait for an answer but immediately started to caress and squeeze Nagma's tits gently. "Oh chachi," Nagma moaned.

Chachi kissed and suckled her nipples. "OH CHACHI, IT FEELS SOOO GOOD," Nagma squealed.

As chachi continued to press Nagma's breasts and tweaked her nipples. This together with the effect of the herbs she had eaten made her hornier and hornier.

Then suddenly chachi holding Nagma firmly with her left arm pushed her right hand inside Nagma's salwar and palmed her hairless choot. Nagma struggled feebly to free herself but gave up when chachi ran her fingers through her slit and the horny feeling returned.

Chachi ran her fingers through Nagma's lower lips for a few seconds then rubbed her swollen clit till Nagma came. "OH CHACHI, THAT FELT REAL GOOD," Nagma panted moving her hips in fuck motion.

Chachi in the meanwhile clandestinely opened the string holding her salwar up. Nagma's salwar fell to the floor. Chachi pushed Nagma on to the bed and after disentangling her legs from the salwar got between them and started to lick her hairless virgin choot.

"OH CHACHI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Nagma screamed.

"Shh child, lie back and enjoy," chachi said twirling her tongue around Nagma's clit.

Then chachi took Nagma's swollen clit in her mouth and sucked on it. "OH SELMA, YOU ARE SOOO GOOD TO ME," Nagma yelled.

Chachi continued to suck and occasionally she pressed it between her lips. Nagma's hips moved up and down in fuck motion. Suddenly her body arched.

"GO ON SELMA DON'T STOP. I'M NEARLY THERE. OH OHHHH I AMMMM COMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG," Nagma screamed and fell back on the bed gasping for breath.

Chachi continued to play with Nagma's clit till Nagma came three more times. Then releasing the clit chachi commenced to kiss and suck Nagma's lips while pressing the clit with her fingers.

"Kabhie chudwaya hai? (Have you ever fucked?) chachi whispered.

"No, never," replied the young lass.

"Kabhie chudwane ki sochi hai? (Have you ever thought about getting fucked?" chachi whispered.

"Yes, I think about it all the time," Nagma whispered back.

"Phir chudwa kyon nahin leti (Then why don't you get fucked?)" chachi asked.

"I am scared. I might get pregnant," Nagma said.

"Silly girl, you are too young to get pregnant," chachi said, "chudwayegi? (Do you want to fuck?)"

"Won't it hurt?" Nagma asked.

"Yes, a little but only once," chachi said, "Chachu is very experienced. He has deflowered many young girls like you before."

"KÖKya woh mujhe chodene ko maan jayenge? (WÖWill he agree to fuck me?)" Nagma asked innocently.

"Yes, if I request him," chachi said, "Do you want me to ask him?"

"YÖYes," Nagma said hiding her face in chachi's breasts.

"You lie down and close your eyes," chachi said, "I'll go and request chachu."

Chachi returned within seconds with chachu. Nagma was lying with her eyes closed panting slightly. Chachu was naked. He approached the girl lying on the bed with his big cock majestically pointing towards the ceiling.

Nagma stole a quick look at him. Her eyes snapped wide open. "Chachi, chachu ka lund bahut barda hai. Meri choti se choot ke ched main kaisse gussega? (Chacu's cock is very big. How will it enter the small entrance of my cunt?)" Nagma said trying to sit up.

"You are lucky that chachu's cock is big because the bigger the cock more pleasure you'll get," chachi said pressing her back.

"But it'll hurt," Nagma said on the verge of tears.

"You'll be gentle with her, won't you?" chachi said to chachu, "She is a virgin."

"As gentle as possible," chachu said with his cock oozing precum at the sight of suck delectable hairless virgin cunt.

"Now you have his promise also," chachi said, "Now spread your legs."

Nagma hesitatingly spread her legs. Chachu got between them immediately and placing her legs on his shoulders started rub his cock in between Nagma's hairless lower lips.

"Oh it feels so good," Nagma moaned. After a few seconds chachu pressed in his cock into Nagma's virgin choot.

"AAAUUUUAAAAA," Nagma screamed as the big bloated head of chachu's cock painfully stretched the entrance of Nagma's choot and slipped in till her hymen stopped its further progress.

Instead of ramming his cock and deflowering her chachu moved his cock to and fro in shallow strokes taking care not to tear her hymen. The cock slipped easily in and out of her slippery cunt.

"OH CHACHU," Nagma moaned.

"Is it nice," chachi asked.

"OH YÖHES IT FEELS VERY NICE," Nagma panted.

Chachu continued to shallow fuck her till she on the verge of her orgasm. Her hips were moving in fuck motion and she panted, "OH YÖHES OHHHHH DON'T STOP. I'M THERE. OHH YÖHESS, OHH YÖHES, OHH OOHHH AAAHHHHH."

Just as her orgasm started chachu lunged forward.

"AAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEEEE," Nagma screamed as chachu's cock tearing her virginity, buried itself to the hilt in her well lubricated cunt.

"Did it hurt, my dear," chachi asked.

"Not much," Nagma panted.

"But you screamed so loudly," chachi asked.

"Oh it was more out of surprise than pain," Nagma confessed.

Chachu moved his cock in and out of her tight choot. Soon Nagma was on the boil again. "OH CHACHU," she moaned. Chachu fucked her well practiced rhythm.

Nagma continued to moan, "OH CHACHU, OH CHACHU."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.