Cherry Hunters - Cover

Cherry Hunters

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 11: Abida

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Abida - Their hobby was hunting cherries. Not the ones that grew on trees but those of young boys and girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Consensual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size  

One afternoon Begum Abida Suleiman sent for Maya. Abida lay on her bed wearing a housecoat.

"Madam, you called," Maya said entering the room.

"Yes, I want you to press my feet," Abida said.

"Yes, madam," Maya said and kneeling on the floor started to press her mistress's feet.

Abida shifted her feet to give better access to Maya. The housecoat fell open exposing her cunt. Maya licked her lips and looked at her mistress's cunt greedily.

"Have you complied with the orders I gave you concerning Iftikar and Javed?" Abida asked.

"Haan madam, maine ussi raat ko dono se chudwaya tha (Yes, madam, they fucked me the same night)," Maya said.

"Unhone teri gaand maari? (Did they fuck you in your ass hole?)" Abida asked.

"Yes, several times," Maya said.

"Tunne unka lund chusa? (Did you suck their cocks?)" Abida asked.

"Yes madam and I swallowed their seed also," Maya giggled.

"Good girl, now teach them to fuck you simultaneously, one in your choot (cunt) and the other in your gaand (ass hole)," Abida said.

"Oh no, it will be very painful," Maya said.

"I don't care if it hurts you. Main thing is that my sons enjoy it," Abida said sternly, "do as you're told."

"Yes, madam," Maya replied obediently.

Abida lay quietly with her eyes closed.

"May I go now, I have work to do," Maya asked after sometime.

"Yes ... no wait a minute," Abida said, "Haramzadi, tu kal saare din kahan thi? (Bitch, where were you whole day yesterday?)"

"Chachi had called me," Maya said.

"Why do you go there so often? I know your only interest in life is fucking and sucking," Abida said, "Sach bata kya chachu tujhe chod tau nahin rahe? (Tell me the truth is chachu fucking you?)"

"N ... No not at all," Maya stammered turning beetroot red.

"Don't lie. Tell me the truth," Abida said grabbing Maya's hair and twisting them cruelly.

"OOWWW, MADAM, IT HURTS," Maya shouted.

"I want the truth," Abida said giving her hair another twist.

"ALRIGHT, BUT FIRST LET GO," Maya said. Abida relaxed her hold.

"Bata tu chachu se chudwa rahi hai ya nahin (Tell me whether chachu is fucking you or not)," Abida said.

"Haan, chachu mujhe chod rahe hain (Yes, chachu is fucking me)," Maya groaned.

"Did you taken your sister to him also?" Abida asked.

Maya nodded.

"I know that you tribal girls are very horny but there is a limit. Amit told me that he is fucking your sister. He is young and a good fucker. I know because he fucks me too. As for you there is no shortage of hard cocks in this house. Four cocks are fucking you here, Amit, my husband and my two sons. They are enough to satisfy not one but many woman then why chachu? Maya, I want the truth," Abida said.

Maya kept quiet.

"Shall I pull your hair again?" Abida said grabbing a handful.

"Please don't. It hurts. I'll tell you," Maya said, "Madam, you should see his cock."

"What is so special about his cock?" Abida asked.

"Oh madam, unka laurda bahut barda hai. Woh lund nahin ek khatatnak hathiyar hai (Oh madam, his cock is very big. It is not a cock, it is a dangerous weapon)," Maya said.

"Really! How big is it?" Abida asked.

"It is so long and sooo thick," Maya said showing the length and thickness with her hands.

"Kya chachu ka laurda Amit se bhi barda hai? (Is chachu's cock bigger than Amit's cock?)" Abida asked.

"Yes, it is much larger ... oops," Maya said placing her hand before her mouth.

"So the rumors I had heard are true," Abida laughed, "Amit bhi tujhe chod raha hai, theek hai na? (Amit is also fucking you, right?)"

"Sometimes when he has the time," Maya replied blushing.

"Achcha itna barda hai. Phir tau meri choot ko usska swaad chakana pardega (I see, it is so big. Then my cunt will have to taste it)," Abida murmured softly to herself than to Maya.

"What did you say?" Maya asked.

"I said before you go lick my choot," Abida said.

Maya crouched on the bed between her mistress's spread legs and started to lick her choot.


Two days later Abida called Maya and said, "Leave whatever you are doing and come with me."

"Where are we going?" Maya inquired.

"To chachu's house," Abida said.

"Kya aap bhi chachu se chdwayaingi? (You want chachu to fuck you also?)," Maya asked.

"Mind your own business," Abida said sternly, "and you keep your mouth shut until I tell you to speak, understood?"

"Yes, madam," she replied submissively.

Fifteen minutes later they were ringing the doorbell of chachu's house.

Chachu opened the door. "Hello Maya," chachu said, "who is your beautiful companion?"

"Tell him who I am," Abida ordered imperiously.

"She is Begum Abida Suleiman, my worthy mistress," Maya said.

"Come in Mrs. Suleiman. Welcome to our humble home," chachu said leading the way into the sitting room, "Chachi, Begum Abida Suleiman is here."

Introduction over Begum Suleiman sat down with Maya standing respectfully behind her.

"Begum Suleiman, would you like some tea or..." Chachi said.

"Call me Abida," Abida said smiling, "A cup of tea would be perfect."

Chachi brought tea and cookies. For ten minutes Abida sipped her tea and ate a couple of cookies without saying a word.

"I think it is time we come to the purpose of my visit," Abida said.

"Of course but why did you bother to come? One telephone call and we would have come to you," chachi said.

"No it is better so," Abida said and looking them straight in the eyes, added, "Mujhe pata chala hai chachu bachchiyon ko chod rahe hain (I have come to know that chachu is fucking children)."

Chachu and chachi were taken by surprise. Their faces turned pale. They looked at Maya. Maya was grinning like an ape. She, in her perverted sense of humor, was enjoying the couple's discomfort.

"I ... I ... I don't understand," chachu managed to stutter playing for time.

"What is there to understand? You are fucking minor girls and if I told this to my friend the Police Commissioner then you'll be behind bars," Abida said smugly.

"It is not correct. You have been misinformed," chachu said, his mind thinking at the speed of light.

Who could have told her? It couldn't be Nagma or Farah. It couldn't be Selma either. Then who was it? Who told her? Maybe she is guessing only. Yes, that is.

"No, the girls have told me themselves," Abida said, "You lure them to your house and then seduce them."

"Abida, we did not lure your... ," chachi said with beads of perspiration on her forehead. She left the sentence incomplete when she felt chachu's hand on her arm.

Suddenly Maya realized that chachi thought that her mistress was talking about her daughters.

"Madam, inhain bata kyon nahin deti ki aap bhi chachu ke barde lund se chudne ke liye aayi ho (Madam, why don't you tell them that you want to be fucked by chachu's big cock also)," Maya said before anyone could speak.

"MAYA, YOU BLOODY BITCH, I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT," Abida shouted.

"Oops, sorry I forgot," Maya giggled.

"From now on keep your mouth shut otherwise I'll whip you when we get home," Abida hissed.

"Yes madam. Chachu, she forced me to tell her that you were fucking my sister and me," Maya said winking.

Chachu and chachi relaxed. "So all she knew was that I have fucked Mala and Maya and not her daughters," chachu thought.

Abida was livid.

"I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT," Abida said slapping Maya hard on her cheek.

"Abida, forget her. These tribal girls are half crazy," chachi said leading Abida away from Maya.

"Chachu, will you fuck me?" Abida asked.

"Sure if chachi permits," chachu replied.

Abida looked at chachi, her eyes demanding to let chachu fuck her.

"Of course, anything to please our dear landlady," chachi giggled, "come let us go to the bedroom and enjoy ourselves."

In the bedroom chachi started to unwind Abida's sari while Maya unbuttoned her blouse. "Meri malkin ki choot bahut pyari hai (My madam has a very sweet cunt)," Maya said.

"Oh you sweet girl," Abida purred, "I hope I didn't slap you too hard."

"Yes, you did," Maya said with tears in her eyes.

"You disobeyed me," Abida said in her defense.

Abida was soon naked. Giving birth to three set of twins and weaning them had not taken away much from her. Her big boobs were firm with a little or no sag. Her nipples were hard and pointing straight ahead. The lips of her shaven choot barely covered her one inch long swollen clit.

"Abida, she is right. Your choot is very sweet," chachi said and getting down on her knees and giving it a big wet lick.

"Oh chachi," she moaned.

Abida's eyes were riveted on chachu undressing. As chachu took off his underpants his cock sprang to attention and stood in all its glory oozing precum, to look at the new choot it was about to fuck.

"My God, Maya you were right. It is a monster," Abida exclaimed, "Oh let me caress it."

She took chachu's cock lovingly in her hand and measuring the length and thickness. "Oh what a lovely piece of manhood," she said kissing it.

"Chachu, ab mujhe chodo (Chachu, now fuck me)," Abida said lying down on the bed and spreading her legs, "but put it in gently."

Chachu mounted her and rubbed his cock in between the lips of her choot.

"Oh chachu," Abida moaned, "Ab aur mat tarsao. Apna lund meri choot main gusserd ke mujhe chodo (Don't tease me anymore. Shove your cock in my cunt and fuck me)."

Chachu placed his cock on the mouth of Abida's choot and lunged forward.

"OOWWWAAA," she shouted as the whole of chachu's cock slid inside and his pubic hair tickled her clit, "Oh it hurts."

Chachu started the fuck motion.

"Maya, let us undress and sixty nine next to them," chachi suggested. Within minutes they were licking each other's cunt.

Chachu kept pumping in and out of her cunt, slowly. Chachu was taken unaware as Abida's hips went out of control. They moved up and down very vigorously nearly unseating chachu.

He gripped her buttocks tighter and kept thrusting furiously until her orgasm peaked. Her body stiffened. She threw back her head.

"OH FASTER Y ... HES Y ... HES HARDER I AM NEARLY THERE OH I AM ABOUT TO CUM. OH CHHHAAAACCCHHHUUUU," she screamed and fell back gasping for breath.

Chachu gathered her legs and placed them on his shoulders. Then bending her further rammed his cock in her ass hole.

"AAAAYYYIIIEEEEE," she screamed as chachu's cock entered her back door.

"Kya pahele gaand nahin marwayi? (Haven't you been fucked in the ass hole before?)" chachu asked with out missing a stroke.

"Hundreds of time but your cock is sooo big that it hurt," Abida groaned.

Chachu continued to pump her and sometimes her ass hole. Soon chachu's felt his seed rising and with a loud grunt filled her choot with his cum.

"Thank you, it was lovely," Abida gasped as chachu withdrew his limp cock from her cunt.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.