Falling For My Step-sisters - Cover

Falling For My Step-sisters

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Chapter 7: Telling our Parents

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Telling our Parents - Rich was raised by his father alone on the family farm. He has just turned 14 and learned that his father is going to get remarried to a woman with two daughters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Pregnancy   Slow  

Sunday's chores seemed to take forever. I was beginning to feel like this day was more like me walking to my own death than just another day on the farm.

Emily had come down to help, as did Heather. She was still gloating about us being in trouble.

"I'm hoping that they make you two do all the chores for a month. I would love to get out of doing them."

"Heather, would you shut up before I make you throw up."

"And how would you do that?"

I reached down like I was going to put my hand in the cow shit that the last cow had left behind. That was all it took before she was wretching, trying to hold her breakfast in. This got Emily laughing.

"Geez Heather. I haven't even thrown it at you yet."

"That's sick."

"I know. Now shut up and leave us alone for a while."

It did succeed in getting her off our back.


After the morning chores were complete, we went inside and took a shower, separately. I was laying in the hammock in the yard when Emily came up and joined me. She cuddled up to me in the shade of the hammock.

"Richie, what do you think they will do to us?"

"I don't think they will kill us. It would seem counter productive."

"Come on and be serious."

"I am. Listen, the worst they will do is to keep us apart. If your mom had a better place for you, you would probably be there already. I am pretty sure that they will be yelling at us, and possibly more chores and maybe even make you move to the other bedroom sharing the bathroom with Heather. Outside of that, I don't know what could be done."

"I hope you're right." She paused before adding, "I love you Richie."

"I love you too Em."

We must have dozed off while laying there cuddling each other.


I could feel myself waking up when I heard some voices.

"I hate to wake them up Frank. They look so cute lying there."

"Yeah they do, but Cindy told us that they had something they needed to talk to us about. I would like to know what that is."

"I would as well, but it can wait can't it?"

"Not according to Cindy. Dave told me that they won't leave until they do."

"Hi Dad," I stated as I stretched my arm that was not around Emily. "How was the honeymoon?"

"We had a great time Rich. We're told that you and Emily have something that you need to talk to us about. Could you enlighten us?"

"Sure. Why don't you guys sit down while I wake up sleeping beauty."

Liz and Dad walked over to the picnic table and sat down while I woke up Emily.

"Hey Sweetie, time to wake up."

"Augh, what time is it?"

"Time to pay the piper."

"Oh God, they're home already?"

"Yeah. They're waiting for us. You need to get up."

"Ok." She got up and stretched and we joined our parents at the table.

Liz and Dad had pulled up a lawn chair each and relaxed. Emily and I sat down on the picnic bench that faced them. I started the conversation.

"Dad, Liz, something happened this week that we need to talk about. It happened on Monday night. We had a nasty thunder and lighting storm and..."

Liz interrupted, "Oh my, did Emily get afraid of the thunder again and jump in bed with you? She's always been afraid of a good thunderstorm since the one blew up the TV. I bet she surprised you and you were in nothing but your birthday suit huh?"

"Well, that's close.,,, "

"Oh my. Please tell me that you're still my little girl Emily."

"Sorry Mama." I had never heard Emily refer to Liz as that before.

"Rich, how could you be so stupid? I told you to be careful," Dad bellowed.

Liz asked, "I don't suppose that either of you took the time to make certain about protection?"

We shook our heads at that question.

"Great, you better hope that Emily does not turn up pregnant." Dad growled.

"I hope I am!" Emily blurted.

It was my turn for a shock. I just looked at Emily with my jaw hanging open. When I turned to look at Dad and Liz, I noticed the same look on their faces.

Liz responded, "Emily, how can you mean that? He took advantage of you."

"Advantage of me? I don't think so. I love him Mom. I wanted him the moment I met him. It hurt at first when I realized that he was looking at Heather more than me, but I went out of my way to be with him. Heather actually made it easy by being a bitch and taking herself out of the picture. I had been trying to get him to try something with me since we moved in. I chose the bedroom with the same bathroom for a reason. I had tried on more than one occasion to have him come in the bathroom and see me naked. The only time that I succeeded, he turned the color of a fire engine and ran out of the room.

When the thunderstorm came up the other night, running to him was an easy choice. He made me feel safe and he was close by. It felt like heaven sleeping in his arms."

She turned to me before continuing. "I pulled my nightgown up intentionally Richie. I wanted to feel your skin touching mine. When I woke up and felt your... thing... touching my butt, I knew that I needed to do something. I knew you would never take advantage of me in that way, so I took advantage of you. Once I started, I knew I never wanted it to stop. I love you, I really do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.