Falling For My Step-sisters - Cover

Falling For My Step-sisters

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Chapter 6: Trouble in paradise

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Trouble in paradise - Rich was raised by his father alone on the family farm. He has just turned 14 and learned that his father is going to get remarried to a woman with two daughters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Pregnancy   Slow  

Just then, a loud clap of thunder was heard that had Emily screaming and diving under the blankets for cover.

"What are you doing in my room Heather?"

"I'm looking for my sister. It's a nasty sounding lighting storm, she's afraid of thunder and Mom is not here. I was wondering why she hadn't joined me yet. Now I can see why. How long has this been going on?"

"Get lost. She's afraid of the Thunder and my room was closer is all."

"Yeah right. If she ran in here in fear, explain why her robe is neatly hung up? She would either be still wearing it or would have just thrown it anywhere."

"So what."

"I'm telling when our parents return."

"Fine, just get out."

This whole time, Emily was cringing beneath my blanket. Her cringing had nothing to do with Heather. It took me a few minutes to get her comfortable again. Once I wrapped myself around her, she calmed down. The thunder still caused her to jump, just not as bad.

"You're fine Em. Just relax, I'll protect you."

"I know Richie. Just hold me tight."

I don't remember much before we fell asleep.


"Good morning Sweetie. Feeling better?"

"A little. Now I'm afraid of what Heather is going to do."

"She's going to blab to your mom and my dad and we will get chewed out at least. We still have two days before they get home. We might as well make the most of them."

"I agree..."

For the next twenty minutes, Emily and I made love yet again.


We were on our way back from our morning ride together when we noticed that Uncle Dave's car was in the driveway.

"Shit."

"What's wrong Richie?"

"I didn't think about Uncle Dave coming over. I bet your sister has already blabbed about everything."

"Damn. What do we do now?"

"Pray and hope that she kept her mouth shut. If she didn't, then we pay the piper today."

"I know Heather. We're about to pay."

We made our way up to the house after taking care of the horse. We were just about to the door when Uncle Dave stepped outside.

"Emily, go inside and eat lunch. Rich, we need to talk."

"Ok"

Uncle Dave led me back toward the barn. He stopped me once we reached the barn door.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't give me that. You know damn well what I'm talking about."

I learned a long time ago, never admit to anything that you don't know that they know about. I was not about to start now.

"No, I don't know."

"About you and Emily."

"What about us?"

"You and her sleeping together, that's what."

"She's violently afraid of thunderstorms. She wants to be held tightly during them. I was the closest person."

"That's not what I hear. Rich, your father trusted you."

"How was I to know that she goes into a full panic when it's thundering out? I have never seen anyone react like that."

"Rich, we both know that there has been more going on. She's your sister now damn it."

"I don't have any sisters. My parents stopped when my mother decided that we were not good enough for her."

"Fine, if you want to be that way about it, I'll let your father deal with this when he gets home. I'm just glad that today is Friday. Emily will be going with me when I go home. Cindy and the boys will be returning with her later tonight and will spend the rest of the time between now and when your father and Liz return here keeping an eye on you. Can I trust you and Heather or do I need to take her too?"

"I don't even think Heather likes me. All she ever does is curse about living here, or the fact that there is no cable."

"Good. Go eat lunch I will leave after Emily is finished."

I went inside and washed my hands before sitting down to eat. Emily looked at me for a moment and realized that our fears were true. She glared at Heather for a moment before she announced that she was finished.

"Go get into the car. I'll be out in a moment."

"Ok"

"Cindy will be here just after dinner. I better not hear about anything more from you two."

"You won't," I replied.

He turned and left. I looked up at Heather with contempt. She just smiled back like she was finally happy about something.

"Nice to see you're happy. That won't last."

"Yeah right, just wait until Mom and Frank get home. You two will be toast."

"Yeah and until then, guess who gets to help me in the barn?"

"I don't think so."

"Aunt Cindy is going to be here to take care of the household stuff. You won't have any excuses. See how smart you are, you had a good thing going this week and you had to fuck that up for yourself."

"So what. Seeing you punished will be worth it."

"I don't know what you have against me. All I know is that I have never done anything to you. All week, Emily and I have allowed you to sleep in, many times until well after lunch, without a single complaint and this is how you pay us back. I have offered to take you with us down to the swimming hole, or for our horseback rides and you turned them all down. You are nothing but a spiteful little bitch. Well, I hope it turns out to be worth it."

I got up, went outside to the hammock and took a restless nap.


"Wake up Rich. It's time for dinner." Heather blurted.

"Huh, what?"

"It's time to eat. You've been sleeping out here all afternoon," she disgustingly replied.

"Oh, Yeah. I'll be in shortly."

I sat up and wiped the sleep from my eyes while I watched Heather head back inside. It took me a few minutes before I was conscious enough to know where I was. I got up and went inside and washed my hands before dinner.

Dinner was very subdued. At least for me it was. Heather seemed to be so proud of herself. I had finished eating and was putting my dishes in the sink when she finally said something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.