Falling For My Step-sisters - Cover

Falling For My Step-sisters

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Chapter 5: Growing Love

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Growing Love - Rich was raised by his father alone on the family farm. He has just turned 14 and learned that his father is going to get remarried to a woman with two daughters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Pregnancy   Slow  

I woke up the next morning feeling pretty good. At least the front of me felt good. It took me a moment to realize why. Emily was still in my bed with me spooned around her. I could feel her smooth skin on mine, which was heavenly.

'Her smooth skin against mine?' I thought. I realized that my morning hardon had also found it way out of the opening in my boxers and was pressed firmly in the crease of her butt. I moved my hand around and realized that Emily's nightgown had ridden up around her shoulders during the night and she had nothing on underneath. I was cuddling a naked Emily.

I was not about to wake her up. If she was comfortable being in bed with me, essentially naked, I certainly had no problems with it. I just enjoyed laying with her cuddled up to me. My nose could detect the aroma of her hair. It smelled wonderful. All it did to me was make my cock throb even more than it already was.

When she started waking up, I knew she could feel my cock against her ass. She started to move her ass up and down my cock like she was stroking it. The feeling was something that I still cannot describe with words. It must have felt good for her as well since it seemed to have been causing her to moan. A few strokes later and my cock got caught and suddenly went from pressed into her butt to wrapped around her pussy. I could feel the hair of her muff rubbing on the head.

She was still working her hip against it only now moaning louder. In this position, she must have been getting more stimulated. Her moans were getting louder and her breathing seemed troubled. It was feeling pretty good for me as well. Her jerking and moving suddenly caught my cock a bit different. It suddenly felt all warm and wet. She suddenly jerked herself pretty hard and went totally stiff with a cry of pain.

"OWWW..."

"Are you ok Em?" I started to pull away from her.

"Don't move Rich. Please, stay still."

"Ok"

I started moving my hands over her body in a soothing manner. I'm not quite certain what happened, but I knew that is must have hurt. A few minutes later, I felt her start to move again.

"Mmmm"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. It's feeling better now. Don't move, let me do it."

"Ok"

I just lay there letting her do all the movements. It was only a few moments and her moans were back up to the level they were before. I could also feel a growing pressure in my cock. It felt like it was in a damp velvet glove that was gently stroking it. It was about five minutes before I felt her start pushing down hard on my cock and she started to grunt as she did so. Just as she went stiff and her pussy started spasm around me, I felt that pressure build up and explode out of my cock. I pressed myself up inside her as hard as I could and held myself there.

We held that position for about thirty seconds before we both collapsed, with her still in my arms. We were both panting for air at the same time.

Emily started to get up. She pulled her nightgown back down over herself before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry about spending the night in your bed. I just needed someone to hold me."

"No problem. If you're going to wake me up like that, you can spend every night in here. I didn't know that you were that afraid of the thunder."

"It was good for me too. I don't know what came over me. Part of me was horrified and the other part couldn't get enough. Then when your thing went inside, it hurt at first. After that it was indescribable."

"You're telling me. As I said, you can join me any time you want. You don't have to wait for the thunder storm either."

"I've been afraid of them since I watched our TV explode when I was seven. I still go crazy until someone is holding me close."

"Who do you normally go to?"

"Normally it would be Mom. If she's not around, I would jump in bed with Heather. You were much closer and quite frankly, I wasn't thinking much either. Heather gets bitchy when I go to her."

"I'm not surprised. Listen, we better get up. It's pretty late and we have chores to do."

"Shoot, I almost forgot about that."

"We may have to skip breakfast before getting the animals taken care of. I suddenly doubt that Heather has it already made."

"Me too. See you downstairs."

Emily got up and went into the bathroom and into her room. I got dressed, took a leak and headed downstairs to find that indeed, Heather did sleep in. I waited for a few minutes before Emily came down.

"I woke Heather up on my way down. I told her to have breakfast done in about an hour and a half. She just rolled over and went back to sleep."

"Here, have some toast and let's go."

We worked together to get the cows milked and the rest of them fed and watered. Emily seemed very affectionate toward me this morning, always touching me whenever she was close. I would be lying if I said that I didn't like it.

Once we finished with the chores, we went inside to find nothing done. Emily found Heather still sleeping.

"Lets get changed, make ourselves some sandwiches and go on a picnic to the swimming hole. We can leave her a note that we won't be back for lunch."

"That's a great idea Rich."


"Let's go for a swim before we eat. I need to cool off."

"I think we both do. We still smell like the barn."

"Rich?"

"What?"

"Let's go skinny dipping."

"What?"

"You heard me. After last night, we don't have anything that the other hasn't touched. I rather like it."

"That makes two of us. Ok. Last one naked and in is a rotten egg."

The little minx must have planned it this way. She had worn a sundress down here like she always does. Today, she had nothing underneath and was in the water in nothing flat. I had barely removed my shirt when I heard her in the water.

"You set me up."

"Yeah, and you're a rotten egg."

"I guess I am."

I chased her around the water for a while before I finally caught her. Being honest, I think she let me catch her. I started to rub my hands on her breasts and she started moaning.

"That feels nice. You can do that anytime you want."

I bent down and put my lips on one of her nipples. This caused her to moan in pleasure. I kept working on her other nipple with my hand while I did this. After a few minutes, I needed more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.