Falling For My Step-sisters - Cover

Falling For My Step-sisters

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Chapter 3: Surprises

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Surprises - Rich was raised by his father alone on the family farm. He has just turned 14 and learned that his father is going to get remarried to a woman with two daughters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Pregnancy   Slow  

It was nice to eat lunch that I didn't have to make for a change. Liz is really very good in the kitchen and I ate way too much to prove it.

Everyone was just finishing lunch when Dad's truck pulled into the yard. Dave had to work a half day before he could come and help unload the rental as well as take the rental back. When he entered the kitchen, Emily was the first to greet him with a hug.

"Hi Uncle Dave. How are you today?"

"I'm doing fine Em. How is your first day on the farm going?"

"Great. Rich showed us how to milk cows. Heather showed us how funny it is to watch her lose her breakfast."

"Emily, stop teasing your sister this instant!" Liz yelled.

"Sorry Mom. It was funny though." I nodded enough that Dave saw it.

We started working on the contents of the truck after lunch. Emily somehow managed to be partnered with me in moving the larger objects. We were moving a dresser upstairs into Heather's room when I started asking questions.

"So, Dave is your uncle?"

"Yeah, Aunt Cindy is Mom's sister. After Daddy was killed, he has tried to fill in as much as possible."

"He and Dad have always been good friends for as long as I can remember. When we needed help, they were always there for us as well."

We went back to work moving furniture and clothes and other articles that they had packed away. We finally got the last of it unloaded just in time for dinner.

"Oh God is Elizabeth a good cook." Oh yeah, I already stated that. It didn't hurt to say it again, this time with an audience. That made her blush.

"Thanks Rich."

"Well, Frank, I better get going. I have to get this truck back and get back to Cindy and the boys."

"Thanks for the help. We really appreciate it."

"Anytime," Dave replied. Very quietly I heard him add, "I just hope that Liz will be better to you than my sister was."

"I expect that she will be Dave. Thanks."

Dave had a sister and she was with Dad? Now I was confused. I knew that I had to milk the cows soon, but I needed to talk to someone. I quickly followed Dave outside. Dad had stayed inside to help Liz, which gave me my opening.

"Dave"

"How can I help you Rich?"

"By explaining why you never told me that it should be 'Uncle' Dave."

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard you in there talking to Dad. The only other girl who could have been your sister would have been Mom."

"You are becoming a very perceptive young man."

"Thanks, I think. Have you heard from her?"

"You would like to meet her don't you?"

"A little. I just found out what happened a few days ago. I can almost see why you would have kept it a secret. Is she out yet?"

"Not yet. She has a few months to go. I'll talk to your father and arrange something after she does. I don't know if she has changed, and if she did, if it was a good change or not. Still, you should have the chance to meet your mother."

"Thanks... uhm Uncle Dave."

I went inside to get ready to work in the barn. When I announced that we had to get down to the barn, Heather started crying again.

"Do I have to?"

"It won't hurt you to work with a few animals. You're sister does not seem to be having a problem doing it, you can handle it too."

"But Mom."

"No buts. Get dressed and get moving now young lady."

Emily was snickering listening to this exchange between her sister and her mother. We started making our way to the barn. All we could hear was Heather complaining about the horrible conditions.

Everything seemed to go better this evening. Heather did not have any cows start making any messes. Emily had one and I had two. Heather tried to laugh at me when the first one let go.

"Ha! Now it's your turn for that disgusting mess."

"It's no big deal. I can wait until she finishes."

"Yeah, but you have shit on you."

"Won't be the first time. Sure won't be the last."

"Humpf..."

It was ten minutes later when it happened to Emily. Heather started laughing again. I think that is what caused Emily to react calmly. She didn't want to be bested by her sister. After that, the rest of the cows went easily and even when the last mess was created, nobody really reacted.

Since all three of us put in a good amount of work, it only took us an hour to finish. I cleaned out the barn while Emily showed Heather what needed to be done to feed the other animals. When I finished, I walked out to where the horses where eating and attached the lead line to Jo-Jo. I tied the other end to the nearby fence.

I then grabbed the Saddle and other supplies, putting them on the fence as well. Once I had that done, I went to find the girls. I found them just getting finished with the pigs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.