For The Love Of Lynn - Cover

For The Love Of Lynn

Copyright© 2006 by Romantic1

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Seventeen-year-old Jamie was angry from having to leave all that he loved behind. But what he was about to find would change his life forever.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Tear Jerker   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie  

To Jamie the months before his wedding seemed to drag by. It was May, four weeks until their big day. Lynn and his mother were still hard at work on making the arrangements, and the time had come for him to start looking for tuxedos.

He set up a date for himself, his father, and Brandon, whom he asked to be his best man. Brandon felt honored to be included and graciously accepted. They made their way to Men's Wearhouse to get fitted.

"So, big J," Brandon said, "This Denise chick I'll be walking with. Is she as hot as her sister?"

"Man, is that all you ever think about?" Jamie said with a chuckle.

"What? I just wanted to know if I stood a chance or not," Brandon said.

"Yeah, okay stud," Jamie said. "Denise is pretty, but nowhere near as beautiful as Lynn."

"So, what's the deal? Is there a chance?" Brandon asked.

"Well, why don't you try some of that smooth talking on her when you meet her? Maybe flash that dazzling smile of yours and see if that works."

"But what if it doesn't?"

"Let me put it to you this way," Jamie said. "Denise is the type that will start beating you over the head with her purse if you say or do the wrong thing."

"Yeesh," Brandon said, "I think maybe I'll try and charm some other young lady then. They say weddings are the perfect place to meet girls. I'm going to be looking so damn fine in my tux, no one will be able to resist me."

He then flashed a toothy grin, which made Jamie laugh hysterically.

"You have completely lost it, dude," Jamie said.

Brian shook his head and smiled when he heard this exchange, and said, "You two remind me of me and my brother when we were getting ready for my wedding. Brandon is exactly like your Uncle Dave."

"Horny to a fault?" Jamie kidded.

"No," Brian said, "we were just two young guys who were the best of friends, just like you two. It brings back a lot of good memories. I'm glad to see you looking so happy, Jamie."

"Thanks, Dad," he said.

Brian looked at his son in the mirror, dressed in his tuxedo, and said, "I am really proud of you. You have shown more maturity and character in the last six months than any other eighteen-year-old would. It does my heart good as a father to see how fine a man you have become. Lynn is going to flip when she sees you."

"Not as much as I'm going to when I see her," Jamie replied. "I just know she's going to look so stunning. Brandon may have to keep me from losing it right there at the altar."

"I don't know, Jamie," Brandon teased. "You may have to hold me back from trying to nail her sister."

The menswear consultant came out from the back with colored handkerchiefs, and asked Jamie, "Do you know what color the maid of honor's dress will be?"

"Oh yeah," Jamie said as he pulled out a piece of paper from his wallet. "Lynn wrote this down for me. She said to make sure Brandon's accessories were in mauve."

"What's mauve?" Brandon asked.

"It's a shade of pink," the consultant said, then returned to the back to retrieve the accessories.

"Dude," Brandon teased. "My rep as a ladies' man could crumble in one fell swoop if I'm seen wearing pink."

"I think you can handle it for one day," Jamie said.

"Yeah, you're right," Brandon said. "I'm just really glad to be a part of this. You know I don't like to get all mushy, but I'm really happy for you Jamie. You're the only person that I'd wear pink for."

"Thanks, man," Jamie said. "Just make sure you keep your cool when you see Denise in her low-cut gown."

"Low-cut?" Brandon asked, his eyes dreamily looking off into space.

Jamie shook his head and said, "Man, you need some serious help."

The three of them looked in the mirror, dressed in their wedding attire, and Brian joked, "You know, we are some really good-looking guys. When we show up looking like this, all the women will be wanting our numbers."

Jamie smiled and said, "You two go right ahead. I've got the perfect woman already."


That same day Lynn and Denise went for their own fittings. Marlene had purchased her dress already so it was just the two of them at Eden's Bridal.

Denise came out of her dressing room in her mauve, halter neck gown beaded along the neckline, and waited for Lynn. This would be the first time she would be seeing the gown Lynn chose, and she was very excited.

"Come on, Lynn," Denise said. "I can't wait to see you."

When Lynn walked out Denise was awestruck.

"Oh my," Denise said, her eyes welling up. "You look so beautiful."

Lynn walked up the steps to the platform surrounded by three full-length mirrors and looked at herself. She was breathless when she saw how this gown seemed to have been made just for her. She tried to stand still as the measurements were being taken, but she couldn't keep herself from getting emotional.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.