The Threesome - Cover

The Threesome

by Abe Froman

Copyright© 2006 by Abe Froman

Erotica Sex Story: He's surprised when his girlfriend actually gives in to his fantasy request for a threesome, but his real surprises are yet to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   BiSexual   TransGender   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   .

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of an adult nature; if you are under 18, stop reading now. This story contains explicit sexual language and fantasies involving the mental and physical control of others. If you are offended by such activities, do not read any further. This is purely a fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead is consensual or purely coincidental. Thanks go out to Ashley for inspiration and feedback.

Please send any comments/suggestions to me. They are appreciated and warmly received.

This story may be reposted or archived provided that the story is not altered in any way, the story contains my name and disclaimer, and you do not make money from the story.

Chapter 1

JP had often pestered his girlfriend for the fantasy fulfillment of a threesome, joking about it whenever the topic came up, or citing every magazine survey in Cosmo or Maxim that hinted that lots of women liked to try it as well.

Kelly, his long-suffering girlfriend, seemed to have finally decided that it would be easier to give in that to keep on resisting. She made it clear that on their next vacation, a February trip to Mexico, she was going to make it happen for him. He didn't know what to say; his mouth had just sort of fallen open. "Really?"

"Yes, really and finally. Yes. But there's some conditions." She saw his face tighten. "No, don't worry, it will still be two girls... jerk. But I get to pick the girl, the time and the place."

JP readily agreed. After that, the days left until their trip seemed to take forever. Of course, he ended up having to work late his last day, so it was a rush to the airport after Kelly picked him up. His thanks for all her help, including packing for him, were profuse and heartfelt. He was very loving towards her lately, in no small part due to the fact that every time he saw her lovely face and curvy body, he imagined a twin joining her in a steamy daydream.

The flight was ordinary, but long. The two of them sat together, chatting idly, staring at the kind of mediocre movie you only get to see on planes, and napping on and off. JP found the drifting in and out of sleep to be more frustrating that relaxing, and he felt more tired when they landed that he had when they left, which was saying something. After the eternity of baggage check and customs and the life-endangering cab ride to their hotel JP and Kelly simply collapsed into their bed. JP planted a soft kiss on her lips before his eyes fell closed.

When he woke he felt incredibly rested, with a kind of groggy feeling that sometimes came along with his best Saturday afternoon naps. He let himself wake slowly, and his eyes were still closed.

"Hey sleepyhead," he heard Kelly's soft voice.

He started to answer, but his throat seemed very dry.

"Don't talk yet, baby, I want to tell you something. Don't open your eyes. Don't even move. Just listen to my voice."

JP nodded, groggily.

"Do you like slutty girls, baby? Do you like the kind of woman who has big breasts, but wears corsets and push-up bras anyways? The kind of tits that are so big that can only be fake? The kind of girl who loves dressing up like a whore? The kind of women every other woman hates? Tops too tight, skirts too short, heels too tall? Long bleach blond bimbo hair? Lips too pouty and full to be natural, with bright red lipstick on them like a tramp? Do you like that kind of girl, baby?"

JP nodded. He wanted to look up at her as she talked dirty to him, but he felt her fingers over his face.

"I'll help you up baby, because I found her."

'Wow, that was one hell of a night's sleep, ' he thought as he had to lean on Kelly to lift himself awkwardly up from the bed with her hand still covering his eyes.

She dropped her hand and he opened his eyes, blinking at the bright light. There she was — right out of a porn movie or an issue of Playboy. She was tall, with long flowing hair. Her breasts threatened to spill out of her low cut top, showing full scoops of creamy white cleavage, as well as the trimming of her lacy bra. Her legs were long and smooth, wrapped in silk stockings. Her skirt was so short that the stocking tops were exposed, and it was so tight that the garter belts disappearing up under it showed their profiles through the material. Her full, red lips were parted in a pout that screamed out for kisses, and more.

She was right there, his dream girl, his fantasy fuck... right there, in the mirror.

He nearly fell in shock when he realized, mind racing, knowing it couldn't be real... it must be some kind of nightmare.

Kelly stood beside him, holding him up with a rather wicked look in her eyes he'd never seen before. Her words were a blur as he looked in horror at the reflection. They'd been in Mexico for two weeks already, with him kept sedated since the middle of their flight. He had been brought to a special clinic almost immediately for the work of transformation to begin. It was work that had combined hormone treatment as well as surgery.

She was wrapping up her explanation when he finally made words leave his lips. "Why?" In another shock, he realized that even his voice had been changed.

"Because I could, love. But mostly, because you wouldn't let up that you wanted to see me with another woman, letting me know over and over that I wasn't enough woman to make you happy. Well, hopefully you are enough woman for you." She laughed out loud.

"And I own you, by the way, my pretty slut. I'm holding the only ID you've got — a new fake passport — as well as being the only one left with access to our money. If you ever want out of this country, you'll be a good girl for me. I don't think you're quite up for earning money the only way a slut like you could around here. At least not yet."

"I'm going to call you Ashley, by the way. I always wanted a sister named Ashley, so you'll do. Now, since you're dressed already, we're going to some great clubs I've been scouting. I need a drink," she paused, "and I feel like a threesome tonight. You told me I could pick the girl, and I pick you, Ashley. If you're good, I'll let you choose the first man who gets to fuck you."


Chapter 2

JP was in shock, his mind racing in a mixture of horror, surprise and disbelief. He had to give over some concentration to simple physical matters, since it was a real challenge for him to stay upright on the four-inch fuck-me heels his feet had been strapped into. Everything felt so strange. He struggled to keep up with Kelly tugging his hand, and each stride sent new sensations through him. His hips wiggled, his silky thighs slide together and, most alarming, his breasts jiggled and bounced, even with the creamy flesh pushed high and tight by the revealing lingerie.

Something about the feeling of his stride struck a chord in his mind. His eyes suddenly jerked wide open as his free hand flew to his crotch. Kelly noticed and laughed out loud as he whimpered in his new falsetto voice.

"That's right, Ashley. You are completely a woman, down to the smallest detail. They said they were quite successful with your surgery, and that your new clit should be very, very sensitive."

He stumbled and swayed with this news hitting him like a hammer. Kelly let him stop for a moment and lean against the wall. "I don't understand. Why? How? I don't understand what this is all about or what you are going to do with me." The sound of his new voice and even the sensation of the words flowing out of his pouty, full lips added to the strangeness of his new reality.

"We can talk at the club, Ashley. Wait until then. I want a drink, and I want to show off my slutty sister. The boys are going to eat you up!" Kelly giggled as she tugged him forward once more.

Once they were out of the clinic and onto the busy city streets, they drew a great deal of attention. Kelly was a very attractive woman, and she had chosen a simple, fitted sundress that seemed to cling and flow in all the right places and with a neckline that gave a generous hint of her generous cleavage but still left you aching for more. Her hair was drawn back in a tight ponytail and seemed to gleam and glisten. Her makeup was simple so that her bright red lipstick stood out, even more since her lips seemed curled into a permanent, wicked smile.

Even with all that, all eyes were fixed on "Ashley" and JP felt the burn of each lustful stare, not to mention the humiliating catcalls and whistles. No one seemed to feel any restraint was necessary when confronted with a woman dressed so obviously like a whore. Most shaming perhaps was the girlish scream that had escaped his lips when one young man and given his ass a firm slap, finished off with a definite curling grip of his fingertips. Kelly wasn't going to share with JP just yet that his sleepy days of recovery had also been filled with the constant bombardment of his mind by hypnotizing tapes, retraining him into more and more feminine gestures, attitudes and emotional responses. The shock, humiliation and overwhelming sensations had already sent more than one tear down his heavily made-up cheek.

It was early in the summer evening, so the clubs and streets were only beginning to fill up. Kelly found them seats at a club with a sidewalk patio. It was perfect for people watching, though she intended her new sister to be the most watched. A handsome young waiter came around to greet them and Kelly smiled widely as his gaze was lost down into Ashley's top. Kelly ordered a beer and had to stifle a giggle when Ashley ordered a strawberry daiquiri. Clearly the tapes were working.

"Now," Kelly started, "I'll make some more of your new situation clear. First of all, as I said, I've got everything in my possession that can keep you from ending up a cheap Mexican street whore. I've put a lot of work, not to mention money, into this adventure, and I expect you to make it worthwhile. That means no matter what I ask of you or tell you to do I expect it done and without any hesitation. And, before you ask me if I still love you, and how could I do this, the answer is yes, I do love you. I'm just going to love you even more as a slutty girl. You've made it clear that you have fantasies that include more than just me, and so do I. I guess I was just the only one of us with the balls to do something about it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Kelly," JP meekly replied, still ashamed of his new voice.

"Good, I'm glad we're clear. We're going to have a lot of fun tonight, and I don't want you messing it up. I'll give you a bit of leeway since it's your first night out, but not much. Here are the rules: You do whatever I say, wherever and whenever. You will answer to "Ashley" only — get used to it. If anyone complements you, in however rude or crass a fashion, you're just to thank them. You'll dance with whoever asks you. Don't be scared — when it comes to your safety, I'll take care of you — but you're only to drink what I give you. Still clear?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"No guessing, just be a good girl." The image of the former JP cringing, knowing she'd soon be thanking men (men like his former self and his friends) for comments like "nice tits" make her feel wickedly wonderful inside.

"Good. Now, finish your drink and let's get you noticed, you slut." Another audible giggle from Kelly brought fresh warmth to Ashley's face and neck.

He downed the rest of his delicious cocktail, hoping for some liquid courage, and was dragged to the centre of the dance floor with his perfectly manicured hand again in Kelly's tight grip.

The thumping beat allowed Ashley to get lost in his thoughts to a certain degree. He tried to take it all in, to think of what was going to happen to him. Could he get away from her? Without money or ID in a foreign country he certainly did have limited options. His new body was about the only one, as Kelly said, and the thoughts that were down that path were too much for him. Would she change him back? It sure didn't sound like it, plus certain parts of "him" seemed to be gone forever. Oh god, he reeled, she'd taken his cock from him, his balls... his manhood.

His thoughts started to shift from lost manhood and back to Kelly's womanhood. The beat was pounding through both of their bodies, and sweat was starting to glisten on her flesh. He'd always loved this sight. She danced like she was possessed, and she was in the zone tonight. He was unable to forget the changes in his own body as they danced on, however, since she pulled him towards here and he was confronted with the new experience of full breasts hitting a matching, if smaller, pair. It was a pulsing shock of pleasure to him when he felt his nipples stiffen quickly. She was the sexiest woman he'd ever know, he thought as they started to grind together. How could he have wanted more?

She'd told him his cock was gone, and his quick grope had found it missing, but that didn't explain the powerful sensation between his legs. It seemed like a strange mix between a hard-on and having to pee. It only grew stronger as Kelly's thigh slid between his thighs. Her first command, "Kiss me, now" was barely out of her lips before those men and women already watching them were treated to the sight of their lips mashed together and their tongues dancing passionately.

'Maybe this won't be so bad, ' he thought to himself. Kelly, however, opened her eyes mid-kiss and made eye contact with a twenty-ish looking man whose shirt seemed plastered with sweat to his muscular chest. She let Ashley have this moment while she imaged the stranger's cock inside her, and how Ashley would help. This laugher was lost inside Ashley's mouth.


Chapter 3

JP sat quietly at the small table, alone for the moment, while the deep thumping of the music rattled though his new body. Everything felt strange and new and more than a little frightening. The music was too loud to think, but he could still feel. The physical memory of the deep kiss Kelly had planted on his lips was resonating though his body in ways he'd never felt before. He felt his nipples stiff and hard, but there was a new aspect to that familiar sensation — similar to how it felt when his cock was hard. 'Back when I had a cock, ' he thought with a wince. That particular feeling of arousal was even stronger between his legs, in his yet-unseen new pussy. He felt warmth and a sticky wetness, making him slide his thighs together to revel in the feeling.

He was also feeling nervous, alone and on edge. Kelly had left him there under commands to stay put — except that he had to accept any offer to dance. He felt like a piece of meat on display at the table with every passing man giving barely a glance to his face before they took a long, lingering stare down the generously displayed cleavage his top allowed. Being so new, the large breasts barely felt like his, but he could feel the heat rising in his cheeks nonetheless, and he felt so aware of the visibility of his erect nipples.

'I guess this is how a hard-on will feel now, ' he thought, as he watched Kelly move her body rhythmically and very tightly against the stranger she had chosen to dance with. He was young, fit and seemed like a good-looking local fellow. There were some more new sensations to deal with. First, did she find that guy attractive? (JP silently cursed, realizing that he'd thought of himself as "she", as Ashley.) Second, why was the jealously so intense all of a sudden. He'd never been a jealous guy, always choosing trust over needless worry, and he'd had a pretty high opinion of himself anyway, so it wasn't like he had to worry too much about other men. Poor JP had no idea that the hormones and the hypnosis he'd been subjected to had heightened all of his emotional responses.

As he sipped his drink, he squirmed in the chair, wondering what he was going to do about this hot moist feeling between his thighs. He didn't want to move too much, since not only was he dealing with the frustrating jiggle of his vast cleavage, but the tiny skirt kept riding up, forcing him to reach down and try to pull at it to keep his round ass covered.

He looked up from the latest attempt to adjust the tiny outfit, only to find Kelly and her new friend arm in arm and smiling down at him. While this guy had his arm tight around her, JP couldn't help noticing he wasn't exactly looking "Ashley" in the eyes; his gaze was focused about a foot lower, lost in the expanse of cleavage.

"Ashley, sweetie, I've got to run for more drinks," Kelly giggled. "Dance with Paulo. He's a great dancer!"

JP reluctantly lifted his fine fingers up into the rough grip of the offered hand, and Kelly was gone in a flash with a kiss to the cheeks of both him and Paulo. Balance atop the high heels was still a problem, as was the incredibly strange sensation of his new breasts bouncing to the beat. Relief to that issue came soon enough, but the solution was not what JP might have hoped for. Suddenly the pounding dance beat was replaced by the soft strains of a romantic ballad.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.