The Dressing Room - Cover

The Dressing Room

by TheMoose63

Copyright© 2006 by TheMoose63

Erotica Sex Story: A man take some time off from work to look for a birthday present for his wife but while shopping meets a stunningly beautiful woman. They small talk, tease each other and finally, well you know, get together in a dressing room. But who is she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

Mike Johnson decided to take a couple of hours off from work to look for something for his wife's birthday. He knocked on his bosses' door and walked inside, "Hey George, I need to take off for just a little bit, the wife's birthday is coming up soon."

"Alright but remember," George cautioned as he was leaving, "you have to be back no later than three because were scheduled to meet with the new corporate Senior VP, Terry Peterson and he's due in town by this afternoon to look over our operations and remember what Clive said about his reputation... a real asshole, just as soon fire people as look at them."

"Don't worry I'll be back in plenty of time to meet him." Mike drove down to the mall and strolled into Macy's and headed for the women's section of the store. It was his wife's 35th birthday Saturday and he wanted to get her something special but didn't have a clue what he was looking for so he decided to just 'window shop' until he saw something that grabbed his attention. He rounded a corner in the store and saw the large section of women's makeup, perfumes and so on and he walked over and started to browse. There were a lot of 'tester' bottles and he idly tried some but none of them grabbed his imagination as something his wife would like. He had just picked up a sexy looking bottle of perfume and was looking at the label when a tall woman sauntered past him, stopping here and there to pick up a tester of perfume, rub some on her wrist and then smell it.

Mike moved over to the next isle and peeked back at the woman. God she had to be 5' 10" if she was an inch he though. Nice body, maybe a bit small in the chest but definitely a great ass and then there were her legs! They were the longest legs he had ever seen on a woman and they seemed perfectly formed. Her hair was a light shade of red and if he was a betting man he would guess that she had freckles all over her body. She was dressed nicely in a paisley green and light grey blouse with a dark solid grey skirt that came down to just above her knees. She had on a pair of light grey panty hose and a pair of cream and green colored high heeled shoes.

He moved down the counter trying not to make it too obvious that he was watching her. She glanced up and saw him standing there and smiled then walked around the corner and out of the department. On a whim Mike cautiously followed her as she shopped throughout the store. When she stopped to look at something so did he. She was walking by the section with women's undergarments when she stopped at a table and started rummaging through a pile of panties that were on sale. Getting a little bolder now Mike walked up and stood beside her and picked up a pair of pink panties with little white bows on the front. He turned to her and said. "What do you think?"

She turned and looked at him. She didn't say anything immediately, she just looked into his eyes and then up and down his body and a small smile crossed her lips. "Well I really don't think they're your color."

"My what? Oh I get it, not my color. Well that's not what I meant I was wondering if, as a woman, you would like them."

Another silly smile formed on her face. "No not really, their not sexy enough for me."

"Oh really? Well then why not show me what you think are sexy panties."

She looked at him for several seconds and then slowly nodded her head. "Alright." That was all that she said as she turned and walked over to a table on the back wall. She searched through several stacks of panties then finally held up a pair. "These. These are what I would buy for your wife."

"My... wife, how did you know... ?"

"Oh come on. You're wearing a wedding ring, you were searching through the perfumes, and most probably looking for a birthday or anniversary gift and you've been following me around the store like a lost puppy dog. Nope you're definitely married."

"Look I'm sorry about all of this, it's just that..."

"Sorry about what?"

"Well when I first saw you I was taken aback with your beauty. God you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Hummm, now that is a great line... uh... and you're name is?"

"Mike."

"Well Mike like I said that's a great line."

"It's not a line... uh... ?"

"Teresa."

"Well it's not a line Teresa I do think your beautiful."

"Alright, fine. I'll take it as a compliment Mike. Now what are the panties for, really for?"

His eyes dropped down to the panties she was still holding in her hand. It was a pair of French cut, black silk lace panties. "Ah well it's my wife's birthday on Saturday and I was looking for something... ah... appropriate. Not necessarily panties really, I just was following you and..."

"Really, why not panties Mike, women love lacy panties." She handed them to him.

He took them but shook his head. "No I don't think that these are... well they just aren't 'her', nope definitely not something she would wear."

"Why not Mike?"

"Well this just isn't something I think she would wear; she's a little conservative for these. Christ she would probably think I'm some sort of a pervert, picking out sexy panties in a women's store."

"So let me see if I got this right, it's alright that you're following a total stranger and asking her about panties, panties that your wife wouldn't wear anyway because she's too conservative. Hummm, you just might be surprised Mike, after all most women I know love the feeling of sexy silk panties on their... well you know, their body."

"Oh I could see you wearing these, just not my wife." He blushed at the thought of a half naked Teresa, the panties caressing her body, maybe indented just a little between her vaginal lips.

"Hummm, I see that indeed you could see me wearing these." Her eyes dropped to his pants.

He followed her gaze and saw that he was becoming erect. "Oh."

She smiled at Mike, her eyes sparking impishly. "I'll tell you what I'll do for you Mr. Mike, I'll try them on and let you be the judge of how they look and feel. What do you say to that?"

"Uh, try them on? Where are you... why me Teresa?"

She turned at pointed to the sign showing where the changing rooms were located. "Over there, after all it's early in the day and the place is pretty deserted so why not. Oh and I don't know why, there is just something about you that I like Mike, that's why. Say, you're not scared of me are you?"

"Scared no I'm... well maybe just a little bit. I've never been around a woman who's so bold."

"Bold... hummm, nope, not bold - aggressive." She took him by the hand and led him back under the sign that read 'Changing Rooms' and through the curtains and into the handicapped booth. "Don't worry I won't bite." She said as she shut and locked the door.

Mike looked around nervously just knowing that somehow they were going to get caught. "Yea, well this just seems a bit much."

Chuckling at his obvious nervousness she said, "Well if you're really that worried we can stop right now, you know as they boy's say, no harm, no foul. I mean you can just leave."

"No, no I'm fine."

"Alright then, let's do it." Teresa kicked off her heels then reached behind her and unbuttoned her skirt. After pulling down the zipper she stepped out of her skirt, folded it neatly and hung it on a hanger on the wall. She put two fingers into the waist band of her panty hose and pushed them down over her hips and then sat down and took them off.

Mike just stared in amazement as Teresa casually undressed in front of him. Here was a beautiful woman that he had met less than 10 minutes ago and now she was undressing in a fucking changing room in a department store. As he watched her he was aware that his cock was at attention and pressing against the front of his pants.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.