A Working Day - Cover

A Working Day

by Abe Froman

Copyright© 2006 by Abe Froman

Erotica Sex Story: A day in the life of a powerful executive with an unusual relationship with his secretary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of an adult nature so if you are under 18, stop reading now. This story contains explicit sexual language and fantasies. If you are offended by such activities, do not read any further. This is purely a fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental. The author is not responsible for any damage resulting from reading this work. It is written with thanks to the woman who is its inspiration, along with apologies to her for any lack of quality. Any of the story's faults are the authors.

This story may be reposted or archived provided the following conditions are met:

1. The story is not altered in any way

2. The story contains my name and disclaimer

3. You do not make money from the story

Part 1: Morning

Michael Davis is just opening the front door from his house and stepping outside as his limousine pulls around to meet him. It's not stopped for a second before his driver his out to open his door. He smiles and says a quick hello and good morning. A warm smile on her red lips and a "Good morning, Sir," is his gift in return.

Denise, his driver, is dressed with a purpose. Her skirt is dangerously short and must have Lycra in it to grip her perfect ass that tight. Her smooth legs are perfectly displaying the pattern on her stockings. Her short black jacket barely covers her crisp white blouse, fitted to her curves perfectly. There are enough buttons on the blouse open to just show the top of the black lace bra offering up her perfect creamy breasts. They move just enough to be nearly hypnotic. He smiles. This girl knows how to dress for effect. His cock aches with the lust he feels.

As she closes his door and climbs into her own seat, his mind is suddenly drifting to the image of that skirt trying to stay in place as she drives. It must slide up around her hips; exposing whatever panties she might be wearing. Again, his cock aches.

He's soon distracted from that though by the personal video screen coming to life. Denise as per routine has started the DVD for him as soon as they get moving. He wonders if she ever bothers to look at what she's playing. The previous aching turns to an angry throb as they travel the next half hour to his office. The screen is felled with images of leather and lace clad women kissing, dancing, grinding against each other, massaging and finally fucking each other with urgent lust. It's a long drive.

Arriving at work, Denise opens his door with a very deep bend and smile. He's granted long and healthy look at her wonderfully full and young breasts, perfectly displayed.

He walks to his office, waving and smiling at the few employees who have arrived earlier than him

Now settled in his office, he scans the messages that arrived after his departure yesterday and plans a few items for the day. Perhaps half an hour later, he hears Vicki, his secretary, arrive and getting her own space ready, just steps outside his door. His mind drifts from his work for just a moment, wondering what she might be wearing today.

After about an hour, the intercom rings, and Vicki tells him a package has arrived for him by courier, and would he like her to bring it in. With a healthy touch of curiosity, he responds that that would be very kind of her.

She steps inside, opening the door after a soft knock. He catches himself taking in a deep breath upon seeing her — her slim and lean body is modelling a long skirt that seemed to cling to her curves and a fitted red sweater with a collar up to her neck but skin tight, hugging her firm breasts.

She smiles at him as he rises from behind his desk, admiring his perfectly fitted suit.

"Do you want it?"

"Yes, please."

"Have you been good enough?" she starts to taunt him.

"Yes, I have."

"Have you followed your instructions today?" A raised eyebrow accompanies her question.

"Yes, I have, Mistress."

"Show me."

He moves to the center of the office, and he removes his jacket, laying it over the corner of his desk.

"Stop there, and put your hands behind your neck." The command is firm and efficient.

He obeys, and she moves closer. Her fingers move to his trousers, opening his belt, tugging down the zipper, reaching inside.

"Ooohh, it feels right."

She continues and his pants are soon around his ankles, and he steps out of them at her command. She guides him out of his shoes as well. He now stands before her, under her control; exposed in black stockings, garter belt and bright pink thong panties. She reaches inside the front of his panties.

"And this lovely cock cage fits you perfectly, such a lovely bulge it gives. I bet it hurts quite a bit when your cock tries to get hard doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress, it does."

"I bet that happened a lot while watching the movie I chose for you, didn't it?"

"Yes Mistress, it did."

"Goody," she replies, loving each second of the sexual torment she insists he endure. "And do you like being in these panties for me, slut? Dressed like a man on the outside, but like a little trampy whore underneath?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love it."

"Good. Let's open your package, shall we? I ordered it special for you, and I'm so glad it's arrived."

She tears into the package, giggling with glee, and in a minute she's holding up his new toy before his eyes. It's a large, seven-inch bright pink butt plug, with swirling ridges down its length. "Oh good, this is going be so lovely in your little ass," she's clapping her hands together. "I bet you can't wait to wear it for me."

"Yes, Mistress, please let me fill up my ass with it for you," he begs sincerely, "Please."

"Oh, you will, my little girl, but not quite yet. I've got something else special for you. Take off your shirt and tie."

He loosens the tie, placing it over the desk as well, and unbuttons and removes his shirt.

"Turn to face the window."

He turns, his back to her, now dressed only in the panties and stockings, facing out across the city, never knowing who might be looking back. Her deft hands soon have his chest wrapped in a pink lace bra, matching his thong, and she slips large silicone breast forms inside the cups. Suddenly he carries D cup breasts on his frame.

"Now, turn back to face me. Show me your titties."

He turns, his face red. He never quite gets used to his, being a man in women's lingerie, so controlled by his secretary, his Mistress. He feels humiliated wearing the lingerie, the fake breasts, but he knows he does it for her pleasure, and that makes everything worthwhile. The feeling he senses from her when his obedience pleases her, arouses her, when the humiliation she forces upon him changes the tone of her voice in that way he loves, is the best feeling he's ever known.

And that look is growing on her face now — that curve of her lips. "Good girl," she says. "Bend over."

He obeys, and he bend deeply forwards, his legs spread, until he can nearly grip his ankles — the thong splitting his ass cheeks, exposed to the window.

Her fingers are roaming over him, teasing him. She slaps on latex gloves, and he soon feels those fingers, now cold and wet with lubricant, probing his ass, testing it.

Suddenly she is pushing something into his tight opening — it's so cold, it can't be the new plug. It pops inside, only to be quickly followed by another. He's allowed a moan, he knows from experience, but never a question. After the third is pushed inside, chilling him to the core, she speaks.

"Do you remember last week, slut, when you came for me in the ice cube tray? How much you had to give after saving it so long for me? I'll bet you do." The joy and pleasure is so evident in her voice that despite the discomfort he feels his cock throb in its cage. He did know, and she'd been having him build up more again — he hadn't been allowed to cum in a week. "Well you've got your little cum-cubes stuffed inside your own ass right now. An ass full of cum that will soon melt inside you. What a slut you are." Her voice stays just on the edge of gleeful laughter.

And then she guides the new plug inside. It's wider than he's been filled with before, and it aches and stretches him going in. She happily notes that its ridges allow her to literally screw it into his ass. And with a final push, its widest point pops into him, and the toy is home.

"You may stand now, slut."

He stood upright, and feels the plug so deep and full inside him — he feels it trap the torturing frozen cum in his ass. Will it be better or worse once it thaws? Knowing that his cum is sloshing around inside his own ass.

"Now, you may get back to work. Put back on your pants and your jacket. You may not be able to button your shirt over your new tits, so I'll just take it with me. Oh and one more thing."

She picks up his shoes where he's left them, and tosses him a different pair. Four inch black heels.

"You'll be wearing these too. Put them on."

Feeling the plug with each step, he moves to step into them. He fights for his balance at first, but he is ashamed to realize he's getting used to walking in heels. She leans down and as closes tiny locks on the buckling straps as she closes them tight.

" Now get to work, slut — you're going to have a trying and long lunch hour, so you'd better be productive. And looking like that, you'd better hope no one gets past my desk."

With one more stroke over his satin-covered and steel trapped cock, she's gone beyond the heavy wooden door. He pulls his trousers up past the heels, over her stockinged legs and over his plugged and full ass. He slides on his jacket, which now just serves to frame his lace-enclosed breasts.

It was nearly impossible to work. He felt his ass ache with each motion in his chair, and he was sure he could feel his own cum sloshing inside him. The fake breasts were constantly getting in his way as he tried to type or read reports. Worst of all, he knew exactly how he looked — taking time in his private washroom to soak in the humiliating image staring back from the mirror. He didn't quite know if Vicki would let someone past her to see him this way. Each sound outside the door could be the end of his reputation.

He never felt more alive.


Part 2: Lunch

The hour of noon had arrived finally, and each minute that now ticked past seemed like an hour. But Michael knew better than to do anything but wait. He hadn't walked much, but his feet were very aware of the heels that trapped them. His ass had been plugged full for hours now, but it was not the kind of thing you got used to.

At about quarter after, the door to his office opened suddenly and without warning. He was frozen in his chair.

It was Miss Vicki with a wicked smile adorning her face.

"Nervous, slut? Worried someone snuck past while I was in the washroom?" She giggled at his predicament. "I'll bet you're wondering how many times I left to go to the washroom this morning — or did I just go for a walk and leave the door unguarded."

"Yes Mistress," was the only response he could muster.

"Well it is time for your special lunch." She locked the door to his office, which seemed a rather ominous sign after this morning, he thought.

"Remove the trousers and jacket, slut. I want to see those lovely panties and bra."

Inside of a minute, he was again standing in the middle of his office in lingerie and heels.

"Bend over, whore, and spread your legs."

Once he was in position, he felt her fingers over his legs, his ass and then teasing down to wiggle the plug stuffing him.

"Nice and full, slut? Nice and full of rubber and cum?"

"Yes Mistress."

"It's lunch time, slut. Are you hungry?" she changed the subject quickly.

"Yes Mistress, I am."

"Well, you'll eat soon enough, but we've got a few things to do first. Now, you know that you're my little slut, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You know that I own you completely. I can make you do anything for me, and that everything you are and that you've accomplished is really mine now. What you have is only what I've allowed you to keep. Think about that; don't answer right away. Think about it. Then tell me."

It was more than just obedience that made him run the thought through is mind. This morning had proved it for the hundredth time. If she wanted, she could expose him in this lingerie or in any of the other outfits he'd worn for her. Or she could share the many photos of his eager service. His life, his reputation and his career were in her hands.

"Yes Mistress, I know that I am yours completely."

"Good. It's good that you know it. Do you accept it?"

The feeling swelling through him made this answer easier. "Yes Mistress, I accept it, and I beg for it. I wouldn't want to be anything but yours."

"That is very good, slut; especially due to what I have planned for you today. I want you to remember what you've just told me through every minute." Her look travelled through his eyes down deep into his soul.

"Now, on your knees, slut. Put your wrists behind your back, and keep your knees spread."

He moves into position, and found it one that gave him yet again a new awareness of the plug. His bra-full of silicone breasts was pushed forwards. Behind him, she expertly locked his wrists in leather cuffs, trapping them together. As she pulled out a gag and showed it to him, he obediently opened his mouth for it. A small penis-shaped rubber object pushed between his teeth, and the leather strap secured behind his head locked it tight. She showed him his face now with a small mirror, and he noticed a silver ring flat against the leather of the gag. She set down the mirror and removed a large bright pink dildo from her bag. There was a gleam in her eye as she secured the base of it to his gag, and once again the mirror was raised to show it obscenely jutting from his face.

"One more piece of preparation, slut."

And with that, she drew out the blindfold. Buckled on firmly, it plunged him completely in darkness. Without other sights to distract him, he was again very aware of how he must look.

The knock on the door jerked him out of his thoughts and his heart was pounding in his chest.

"Oh lovely, our guest is here."

He heard Miss Vicki move to the door and open it. The gasp he heard was someone else's.

"Shhh now love, we don't want to give our little slut any clues," Miss Vicki instructed.

She had finally done it. She'd shared his most closely guarded secret. She'd shared her possession with someone. He could barely think over the sound of his heart pounding and the buzzing in his head. But his aching cock trying to stiffen in its cage betrayed to himself how he really felt.

"Now, slut," Miss Vicki continued, "you are going to be a good little girl for our guest, and make me proud. Aren't you?"

He nodded, and felt his face redden with shame as he felt the toy cock locked to his face shake.

"Good girl." Then Miss Vicki turned to her guest. "Go ahead love, explore her, have some fun."

Strange hands were suddenly on his body, sliding over his face, his chest, under his face breasts to tease and tweak his nipples. They reached inside his panties and felt the cruel cage trapping his cock. They guided his body forwards, pushing his face to the carpet, and explored the base of the plug inside him.

"That plug is trapping cum in his ass, love. I won't tell you whose it is." Miss Vicki giggled and he heard another gasp from the unknown woman.

Then her fingers were on his face again, actually stroking the dildo locked to his gag harness.

"Do you want it?" Vicki asked her.

He could only assume she nodded, because the next thing he heard was his Mistresses command to move onto his back. She recuffed his hands over his head to allow him to lie flat on the carpet. He knew it was coming, but he was still not fully prepared for the sensation of this unknown woman lowering herself over his body — his body dressed in pink panties and a stuffed bra, in heels and stockings. She lowered herself slowly. He felt her thighs against his arms, his chest. He smelled her more than anything. Then the pressure against his gag, and he knew. He ached to see this mystery cunt filling itself with the dildo on his face. His own cock screamed to be set free, to be allowed to stand freely erect. But all he could do was lay there, feeling her using his face to please herself, smelling her arousal with the deep breaths he was forced to take through his nose. He did know better than to just lie there though, and he worked to please her as best he could. He moved his face with her thrusts, matching them, swirling and dancing the dildo inside her.

She couldn't stop herself soon, and low but building guttural moans were making their way from her. Her juices her gripping down the dildo, towards his face as she rode it. Miss Vicki was smiling and fingering herself as she watched.

He felt her fuck his face faster and faster, her urgency building with the volume of her moans. Finally, the moans erupted into a scream and she came wet and loud on top of him. She collapsed down, and for a few panicked seconds her position on his face blocked all breathing, but when she was able to roll off him, her nectar was left all over his face, drawn in to his nostrils strongly.

"Mmmm, that was so good to watch, love, I can only imagine how it felt."

There was a mumbled response, likely all she could manage.

"Now, I want to show you something else," and again there was that wicked joy in Vicki's voice. "Slut, get up for me, stand up."

He worked his way up onto his legs, struggling a bit to balance blind on heels with his hands cuffed together before him.

"Pull down your panties, slut."

Again he had to make due with cuffed hands as he slid the tiny bit of satin down his thighs and off over his heels. He felt her fingertips sliding over his caged manhood. She loved to taunt him, so it was a surprise when her fingers moved to free him of it.

"Back down on your knees, slut. Keep those legs spread."

He slid back down the floor, feeling his high heels beneath the cheeks of his full ass as he spread his thighs wide, displaying his freed cock. It was clear now to Vicki's guest that he was kept completely shaved.

"Would you like to cum, slut? Would you like to show us how much of your cum you're keeping in those blue balls? Hmmmm?"

He nodded, shaking the sticky dildo once more.

"Okay, my horny little slut. You can jerk your horny cock for us, while we watch. You've got five minutes to cum, but don't cum without permission. You may nod to ask permission."

With his wrists cuffed, his two hands worked in partnership. One stroking his needy prick, the other massaging his full balls. With the knowledge of his embarrassing position, the plug inside him, face breasts jiggling on his chest, and an audience of his Mistress and her guest, he didn't need anywhere near the time allowed. Images from the whole week of his service filled his head, then his driver taunting him, the movie in the car, then having his face fucked in his office, leaving a sweet scent that still filled his senses. He was nodding urgently in two minutes.

"Ready to cum already, slut? Oh my, how hungry you must be."

He knew better than to stop stroking, despite being so close to explosion, but it took all his will to hold back. He heard her shifting around him. Another surprise hit him, as her hands pulled his from his cock. Was she going to deny him? In seconds she freed them only to cuff them again behind his back. He was moaning around his gag. Frustration turned to pure joy as he now felt her firm grip replace his. She stroked him hard and tight, and his whole body was trembling.

"Cum now, slut, cum now. Cum hot and full for your Mistress. Show our guess how much jism you're saving for me."

The explosion started in an instant and kept coming. Spasm after spasm of his body ejected the thick cum in heavy ropes. His whole body savoured the sweet release. With a final grunt from behind the leather, he was spent, and he slumped so slightly.

With a shared wink to her guest, Vicki lifted the plate from between his thighs. Her expert hand had guided the thick cum into rows on the open sandwich. It stood out wonderfully on the slices of roast beef. The woman, wet again from his performance, had to slap her hand over her mouth to keep silent.

Vicki guided him to his feet and to the sofa. He was inches from the strange woman and he could sense the electricity. Her novice hands unbuckled his gag, the dildo still swaying from it, and his mouth was emptied. The penis gag slid out covered in his drool.

His hands still cuffed behind him, the guest slowly and lovingly fed him the sandwich. With his second bite, he was positive of where his cum had gone, and once again felt an inner humiliation that he now recognized the taste so readily. He was starving, and ate eagerly. He was offered a mouthful of water to wash the last bite down, and licked his lips afterwards.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you for allowing me to serve and feed."

"You are welcome, slut. Now, one more thing," she turned once more to her guest, "do you want to?"

Still blindfolded, he knew nothing of her response — just Miss Vicki's reaction. "Okay slut, hands on your desk, and bend forward, back arched, legs spread."

He felt his way there and complied.

The fingers that felt their way between his ass cheeks were tentative, still nervous, so he knew it was not Miss Vicki. He groaned as she pulled and twisted the plug from him. His face was red with further humiliation.

"See how open he is now?" Vicki explained, "He's been stuffed with it all morning."

And he did feel open. Open and exposed. But in minutes that feeling was over. Mistress explained for a new audience what exactly the cloudy ice cubes were as she pushed five more into him, and plugged him tight once more. The panties were slid back up his legs.

His goodbye kiss to Miss Vicki's guest was carefully and lovingly placed to her sex. He could tell she was groomed, but not shaved. A minute later she was gone.

Alone again with Miss Vicki, he blinked in the bright light with the removal of the blindfold.

"You made me proud, slut, and you'll be rewarded for it," she said with a heartfelt smile. But for the rest of the day, you'll still sit on your cum-filled and plugged ass, and work there with your nice tits. But clearly after lunch, you're too shameful a whore to need any of your suit."

And then she was gone with his clothes and he was alone with his thoughts. Alone behind a large oak desk in high heels, stockings and garters, a pink thong covering a plug screwing cum into his ass, carrying D cup breasts in pink lace on his chest. He was a whore. He was Miss Vicki's whore.

And now he was exposed as that whore to another woman. A woman he might never know, but he'd be looking for that spark of knowing recognition in the eyes of every woman he'd meet from that day on.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.