Payback - Cover

Payback

by Abe Froman

Copyright© 2006 by Abe Froman

Erotica Sex Story: A submissive man's past comes back to haunt him; and to do a couple of other things to him as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of an adult nature, so if you are under 18, stop reading now. This story contains explicit sexual language and fantasies involving the mental and physical control of others. If you are offended by such activities, do not read any further. This is purely a fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental.

This story — from inspiration to final text — is courtesy of my muse and my Lady, Miss Porcelaina Valeriana. It is dedicated to her and her wickedness and beauty.

Please send any comments/suggestions to me, they are appreciated and warmly received.

This story may be reposted or archived provided the following conditions are met:

1) The story is not altered in any way

2) The story contains my name and disclaimer

3) You do not make money from the story

I approached the door nervously. I was dressed in something relatively normal — well normal for this new life I guess. I was wearing pink panties, white stockings with matching garter belt, pink four inch heels, pink silk gloves and of course the black leather cuffs that were locked onto my wrists and ankles. I had been summoned, so there was no way I could hesitate safely. I knocked.

Called inside, I quickly approached her chair and knelt before her. I knew better than to look around before this task, so I could never really tell what might be happening around me.

The sound I heard behind me as I knelt in my uniform caused me some of the worst shock I'd yet had. I couldn't tell if it was real, or if my mind was pushing me to terror. I knew that even on the street or in a restaurant I would have some reaction to it, but here, as I was, it was unreal. The laughter I heard behind me was that of my ex-girlfriend Eliza.

I didn't dare move, but I was trembling, shaking. I knew she could see my ass in these humiliating panties, the seams of my stockings tracing down shaved legs, my hands in pretty gloves crossed behind me at my wrists, with my lips pressed to the shoes of My Lady.

"Hi slut. Your friend Eliza is here at my invitation, as I wanted to find out some more about you, things about how you were like before we met. I think this kind of information is a wonderful way for me to know how you might best be trained."

I tried to answer but I couldn't make my mouth form words.

"She tells me that you experimented a bit with her. That you even tried to be a Dom with her. She also told me some very interesting things about certain specific things that you wanted to try."

I think if I could have just died at the moment, I might have welcomed it.

"Eliza tells me that you like to have your cock in her mouth, and even in her ass. That you like to cum in both of those places, too. Is that true?"

I knew I had to answer, had to speak eventually. "Yes, My Lady."

"Yes, what, whore?"

She was going to make me say it, "Yes, My Lady, I liked to put my cock in her mouth, in her ass. I liked to cum in her mouth and in her ass too, My Lady."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.