Oh Fuck, Mrs Huving! - Cover

Oh Fuck, Mrs Huving!

by Doctor Dan

Copyright© 2006 by Doctor Dan

Erotica Sex Story: Fast paced stroke story about a teen boy who gets initiated into the world of bareback sex by an older woman and her horny teen daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

Dan Fielding couldn't believe his luck. He had been told by his mother to go to the Huving's place and help Mrs Huving with some things she needed doing. Mrs Huving was hot, and so was her fifteen-year-old daughter who went to the same school as Dan. He had often jacked off thinking about fucking one or both of them.

At fifteen, Dan was pretty hunky himself. He'd had his share of pussy at school, but most of the girls were pretty prude and terrified of getting knocked up or some disease or something. So every fuck he'd had to date was with condoms. He hated the things, but had got used to wearing them.

Arriving at the Huving household, he was pleased to see that Celia Huving was dressed in a tight miniskirt and a top that showed of her 38D boobs. She put the boy to work moving some heavy boxes for her.

Celia had an ulterior motive for inviting the boy over. She was lonely after her divorce and sexually starved. Her appetite for sex was voracious, and it had rubbed off on her daughter too. The only thing stopping Celia from going out and fucking random guys to get her fix, was that she refused to use condoms. She couldn't go on the pill due to an allergy, but loved bareback sex. Because of all the diseases out there, she had to be sure that any guy she fucked was clean.

So Dan was perfect, she thought. At fifteen he won't have anything, and he'll have the stamina to keep up with me! And so the plan was hatched.

After about half an hour, Celia called Dan to the kitchen and gave him a drink. The she asked him to follow her upstairs to help her with something in the bedroom.

Kicking the door shut, Celia wasted no time. She grabbed the startled teenage boy and kissed him passionately, tonguing him savagely. After his initial shock, Dan responded in kind, shoving his tongue down the sexy woman's throat. After a few minutes of pashing, Celia broke the kiss and lay on the bed, hiking up her skirt to reveal no panties, and a completely smooth shaven pussy framed by lacy black suspenders. Dan's cock nearly exploded at the sight.

"Come on Dan, you sexy little man. Don't you want to fuck me?" Celia teased, spreading her cuntlips with her fingers.

"Oh fuck Mrs Huving! I sure do!" he gasped. In no time his jeans and undies were off, his impressive 8-inch cock sticking straight out in front of him. Celia squealed and pounced, taking the rock hard dick into her mouth and giving him the blowjob of his young life.

"Oh fuck Mrs Huving! That feels fucken' fantastic!" Dan moaned as her lips slid over his engorged tool. But Celia wasn't into a lot of foreplay, and her cunt was itching to be fucked. Before too long she lay back on the bed and beckoned him.

"I need that in me right now! Fuck this sex starved cunt, let me show you what fucking a real woman is about!" she said, spreading her cunt lips again.

"OK sure, let me get a rubber," Dan said eagerly, reaching for his jeans. Celia grabbed his hands and pulled him down on top of her on the bed. Looking into his eyes, she said something that excited him greatly.

"No Dan, I don't want you to use a rubber. I never use them, they are evil and bad. I'm allergic to them anyway. No baby, today you will see how much better it feels without a condom. Have you fucked bareback before honey?" she asked.

"No, never! The girls always tell me I have to wear one," Dan said.

"Well not with me! Now slide that big fucking tool into my twat!" Celia hissed, aching for her cunt to be filled. Fisting his dick, Dan slid in to the older pussy easily, and before long he had a good rhythm going.

"UH UH UH UH YEAH!!!! FUCK ITTTT!!!" screamed Celia as the headboard banged against the wall. The teenager was on autopilot, fucking the woman with no mercy.

When Lara had come home early from school, the first thing she heard was a rhythmic thumping coming from the second floor. Curious, she started up the stairs to see what it was. As she got closer, she could hear her mother screaming. Alarmed, she immediately thought her mum was in trouble. That was until she got to the door of her mum's bedroom and saw, through the crack, what was going on in there.

With her miniskirt hiked around her waist, Celia's hairless suspender framed cunt was being savagely fucked by none other than her hunky school friend Dan! Lewd slap-slap sounds resounded throughout the room as the two lovers mated, sperm filled balls slapping against the older woman's arse cheeks. As Lara looked closer she could see that there was no rubber on his dick!

Watching her mother get royally screwed without a condom by her sexy school friend instantly had 15 year old Lara horny as hell. She couldn't believe her mother was letting a guy fuck her unprotected, but it turned her on. Was her mum fertile? Was there a tiny egg waiting in her tubes right at that moment, as the teenage sperm shooter slammed in and out of her twat with nothing in the way to stop the impending explosion of sperm?

As she watched the lewd, perverted action on the bed, Lara's hand slipped down to her school skirt and lifted it around her waist. She slipped her hand into her green panties and lightly fingered her enlarged clit.

In the bedroom, Celia was having the time of her life fucking the horny teenage boy.

"Oh fuck Mrs Huving, it feels so much better without a condom! It feels awesome!" Dan exclaimed, fucking her slick hairless tunnel with wild abandon. His unsheathed cock pistoned in and out of the older woman's unprotected cunt, foaming up with their combined fuck sauces.

"I told you they're bad, evil things! You should never use a condom when you fuck, always nasty unprotected fucking my little stud muffin!" Celia panted lewdly, revelling in the nastiness of fucking this young boy with no protection. She knew she was fertile and wanted his sperm where they would do the most good.

As he felt his orgasm approaching, Dan's thoughts turned to pregnancy too. He had a sudden pang of anxiety and slowed down his strokes.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.